Jump to content

Learn Occultism's Greatest Secret with Mark Passio


Deca
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'll save you being tortured by that video .... lots of rambling from  Passio and LOTs of interuption by AJ 

 

So what does Passio say is the biggest occult secret ... ? .."the difference between right behavior and wrong behavior "  

 

Hmmm... well , I wouldn't have put things that way ... I would say this is no secret , we are all born with an innate understanding of right and wrong ... the cabal would certainly want to corrupt that ....

 

No clear message given in that video  about what Satanism is all about , where it comes from  .... It's simply the life style choice of the ET's who control things here .... the ET's who have been corrupted by dark spirit and Fallen Angel influence ...They get off on controlling and causing pain to others , dominating others ...And the fallen angels , who work through the ET's  want humanity to adopt that life style too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I'll save you being tortured by that video .... lots of rambling from  Passio and LOTs of interuption by AJ 

 

LOL

 

29 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

So what does Passio say is the biggest occult secret ... ? .."the difference between right behavior and wrong behavior "  

 

huh?

29 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Hmmm... well , I wouldn't have put things that way ... I would say this is no secret , we are all born with an innate understanding of right and wrong ... the cabal would certainly want to corrupt that ....

 

No clear message given in that video  about what Satanism is all about , where it comes from  .... It's simply the life style choice of the ET's who control things here .... the ET's who have been corrupted by dark spirit and Fallen Angel influence ...They get off on controlling and causing pain to others , dominating others ...And the fallen angels , who work through the ET's  want humanity to adopt that life style too. 

 

Thanks oz. You save my precious time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks - interesting video. out of likes! Alex Jones does like to interject often though!

Morality =  Life = Sovereign Innate Right

 

BTW - my comment re: the soy boys conspiracy wasnt directed towards you - sure you already get that! 

 

 

Edited by zarkov
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

I'll save you being tortured by that video .... lots of rambling from  Passio and LOTs of interuption by AJ 

 

So what does Passio say is the biggest occult secret ... ? .."the difference between right behavior and wrong behavior "  

 

Hmmm... well , I wouldn't have put things that way ... I would say this is no secret , we are all born with an innate understanding of right and wrong ... the cabal would certainly want to corrupt that ....

 

No clear message given in that video  about what Satanism is all about , where it comes from  .... It's simply the life style choice of the ET's who control things here .... the ET's who have been corrupted by dark spirit and Fallen Angel influence ...They get off on controlling and causing pain to others , dominating others ...And the fallen angels , who work through the ET's  want humanity to adopt that life style too. 

 

I agree that we are born with an innate understanding of right and wrong, but as soon as we open up to external influence from pre-school to primary school those innate comprehensions are quashed by obedience training. It seems that that is where the internal discord begins and continues for many into later life and becomes the illusory framework from which all societies ills emanate. 

 

Aristotle “Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, zarkov said:

 

I agree that we are born with an innate understanding of right and wrong, but as soon as we open up to external influence from pre-school to primary school those innate comprehensions are quashed by obedience training. It seems that that is where the internal discord begins and continues for many into later life and becomes the illusory framework from which all societies ills emanate.

 

Well .... maybe ... when you think about it pre/primary schools are not really too bad ..( the teachers and parents  wouldn't put up with it) ... they don't get the kids torturing kittens ...

 

The worst it gets is around 16 years old ... I remember biology students at my school ( decades ago) , rebelled against dissecting frogs and earth worms ... they said it disrespected life ... I did not take biology , but I remember the reaction of the teachers was a mixture of shame that they were imposing such a system , and pride that the students were so enlightened .  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

I strongly encourage everyone to check-out Mark Passio's work and I don't recommend embarking on this journey by starting with his recent appearance on Info Wars.

 

I suggest visiting his webpage (http://www.whatonearthishappening.com/) and navigating to the "Podcast" page. Be sure to start with "WOEIH Show #001" and work your way through each episode and the corresponding reference material. Further, I suggest you watch his recorded presentations located under the "Videos" tab. These recorded lectures are very powerful gifts to share with friends and family that are oblivious to the current human condition of slavery. My personal favorites are Demystifying the Occult and Natural Law.

 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/e1V98DsNXi0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

 

Edited by Reapse
Properly embedded the video into the post.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Reapse said:

I strongly encourage everyone to check-out Mark Passio's work and I don't recommend embarking on this journey by starting with his recent appearance on Info Wars.

 

I suggest visiting his webpage (http://www.whatonearthishappening.com/) and navigating to the "Podcast" page. Be sure to start with "WOEIH Show #001" and work your way through each episode and the corresponding reference material. Further, I suggest you watch his recorded presentations located under the "Videos" tab. These recorded lectures are very powerful gifts to share with friends and family that are oblivious to the current human condition of slavery. My personal favorites are Demystifying the Occult and Natural Law.

 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/e1V98DsNXi0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

 

I 'bought' the 'ark' from passio years ago as in bought a drive sent it to him and he filled it up and sent it back. Lots of good stuff on a 2TB drive. Books THOOT etc, after time I misplaced it.

I haven't looked at or heard the podcast in ages. I used to download and then speed up the podcasts so it wouldn't take so long to get through them XD

Alex is a pain in the ass when it comes to guests isn't he. Haven't tried listening to him either in so long aside from 5 minutes here and there about a particular topic. He sure loves himself and tries to sell that love to anyone who'll listen

 

I miss the days when he actually put out something useful, more than choir preaching and selling the snake oil.

 

I'm interested in the clusterfug now though that is infowars passio so thanks! Hope to get a smirk out of it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Occultism greatest secret is that humans are born in a world of illusions and although they have the possibility of developing an immortal soul that survives death and lives permanently in union with the source, it is rather difficult to make that happen as the human race is fallen and has little contact with the beyond ... because humans are a high energy being living in a fallen state, the planet has become prey to forces and "realities" that exist on the energy of the humans who are in such a bad state they no longer (a) recognize their identity (b) recognize the difference between health and illness (c) have learnt to live through their own parasitism.

You cannot be helped by other human beings because sanity is not an extension of the world of parasitism.

Normal human eternal life begins at a much higher level  of consciousness and essentially you need help from the outside, which is what a true teacher is for, a transmission from a higher plane.  The thick cloud of evil that is suffocating this world does not allow ordinary solutions to occur.

Although truth be told anyone who wishes a transmission, and is really willing, needs only to get a photo of any historical guru and ask for one.

The maya is so great that those who think they are spiritual are not, and those who don't ... are.

Nobody really knows who they are, it is in other words chaos.

 

As is clearly demonstrated by the lives of the major saints and sages ... a ferocious courage is needed to do the intense life or death work to smash through it all ... and, no-one, absolutely no-one, is coming with you.  This normally requires the abandonment of the world and full-time (all waking hours) being fully absorbed in practice.

 

----

 

The human being is a complex energetic structure, if the energy flows correct then the higher identity of the being is formed, that is awakening ... but this is not the only use of this structure.  It could be eaten alive by a wild animal and that is another use for a human being, but a lower use.

A human being can live why defiling himself which means he produces much less energy for the universe ... because he himself is a kind of engine that produces energy for the universe.  

 

Parasitism, for instance when you are trained to be a consumer monkey, causes a rewiring of various internal energy flows ... like leaking out of your eyes or into fantasies or anger ... and this means that as you walk around you are literally leaking life energy out of you ... which is devoured by dark forces.  You are deceived so that your energy does not contribute to your life or happiness ... neither is it good for the universe ... but is good for parasites which are like vampires.

From the point of the universe it is better for large energy beings to exist, who are like demi Gods, and transform energy at very high rates.  Humans should be like this, like Sun engines of the universe. 

If they are instead parasited, some small creatures will be fed but it is a very lower result for the universe.

 

Some amount of oppression and opposition is required to wake people up ... until they protect themselves.  It is part of learning to be pushed around.  But if the parasitism gets too strong then the being no longer has enough energy left to comprehend what is happening to him .. and if it continues he will fall into hell ... which is a state where you are not dead, but continuously parasited for eternity.  Although this is rare ... ultimately life is real and because it is real ... really bad things do have to happen.

 

Such cunning darkness is only possible just below major changes in conscious state ... this is a place where the human beings have a very large amount of energy at their disposal and if they don't push it upwards then they are juicy specimens to eat.

Humans are like potent energy structures, like big piles of dry wood, if a bright light is there they will combust into the flame of a new Sun .. if not they are a juicy feast for others.

 

This energetic model is where many things in the Bible come from and their real meaning.

 

Edited by rideforever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, rideforever said:

Occultism greatest secret is that humans are born in a world of illusions and although they have the possibility of developing an immortal soul that survives death and lives permanently in union with the source, it is rather difficult to make that happen as the human race is fallen and has little contact with the beyond ... because humans are a high energy being living in a fallen state, the planet has become prey to forces and "realities" that exist on the energy of the humans who are in such a bad state they no longer (a) recognize their identity (b) recognize the difference between health and illness (c) have learnt to live through their own parasitism.

You cannot be helped by other human beings because sanity is not an extension of the world of parasitism.

Normal human eternal life begins at a much higher level  of consciousness and essentially you need help from the outside, which is what a true teacher is for, a transmission from a higher plane.  The thick cloud of evil that is suffocating this world does not allow ordinary solutions to occur.

Although truth be told anyone who wishes a transmission, and is really willing, needs only to get a photo of any historical guru and ask for one.

The maya is so great that those who think they are spiritual are not, and those who don't ... are.

Nobody really knows who they are, it is in other words chaos.

 

As is clearly demonstrated by the lives of the major saints and sages ... a ferocious courage is needed to do the intense life or death work to smash through it all ... and, no-one, absolutely no-one, is coming with you.  This normally requires the abandonment of the world and full-time (all waking hours) being fully absorbed in practice.

 

----

 

The human being is a complex energetic structure, if the energy flows correct then the higher identity of the being is formed, that is awakening ... but this is not the only use of this structure.  It could be eaten alive by a wild animal and that is another use for a human being, but a lower use.

A human being can live why defiling himself which means he produces much less energy for the universe ... because he himself is a kind of engine that produces energy for the universe.  

 

Parasitism, for instance when you are trained to be a consumer monkey, causes a rewiring of various internal energy flows ... like leaking out of your eyes or into fantasies or anger ... and this means that as you walk around you are literally leaking life energy out of you ... which is devoured by dark forces.  You are deceived so that your energy does not contribute to your life or happiness ... neither is it good for the universe ... but is good for parasites which are like vampires.

From the point of the universe it is better for large energy beings to exist, who are like demi Gods, and transform energy at very high rates.  Humans should be like this, like Sun engines of the universe. 

If they are instead parasited, some small creatures will be fed but it is a very lower result for the universe.

 

Some amount of oppression and opposition is required to wake people up ... until they protect themselves.  It is part of learning to be pushed around.  But if the parasitism gets too strong then the being no longer has enough energy left to comprehend what is happening to him .. and if it continues he will fall into hell ... which is a state where you are not dead, but continuously parasited for eternity.  Although this is rare ... ultimately life is real and because it is real ... really bad things do have to happen.

 

Such cunning darkness is only possible just below major changes in conscious state ... this is a place where the human beings have a very large amount of energy at their disposal and if they don't push it upwards then they are juicy specimens to eat.

Humans are like potent energy structures, like big piles of dry wood, if a bright light is there they will combust into the flame of a new Sun .. if not they are a juicy feast for others.

 

This energetic model is where many things in the Bible come from and their real meaning.

 

 

Thats a very interesting post, mate. 

 

You're a gas man.  You go from being a royalist in the morning to a Christian mystic by the afternoon! 

 

But very Interesting stuff. 

Edited by Johndavid
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Chica
On 7/30/2020 at 10:56 AM, Reapse said:

Here is a nice (~ 9 minute) snippet of Passio speaking on MSM's reporting of the 'pandemic' and pedophilia taken from WOEIH Show #231. This clip was uploaded by Mark Devlin.

 

 

 

 

Occultists/ satanists know about the power of words (and images) for perception programming). The documentary Out of the shadows talked about Hollywood and msm programming us.

I only saw the above 9 minute snippet but the language that the guy uses, very very forcefully and repeatedly, is just reinforcing the evil. Anything can become a mantra if enough energy and intent is put behind it. That is why controlled opposition in the 'truth movement', use language and images that only reinforces victimhood for us and power to the dark side. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Chica said:

 

 

Occultists/ satanists know about the power of words (and images) for perception programming).

 

It is a bit misleading to write "Occultists/satanists" as this suggests they are one in the same. In the words of John Baines:

 

Quote

The mystery of occultism and magic is based on understanding what is already known to everyone, but which no one understands.

- The Stellar Man (Second Edition, 2002)

 

Many practitioners of the ancient religion/ideology known as satanism use occult knowledge as a means toward their desired end(s). I do agree that occultists know and utilize the power of words and symbols. You may find in your studies that there are individuals who could be considered de-occultists that are working to bring aspects of the occult to light for all to see. Information is not inherently good or evil. Much like a blade, information is a tool to be used. Just as a blade can be used to prepare dinner or to draw blood, information can lead to greater knowledge or to greater deception.

 

I disagree with your claim that Passio's use of language and/or images in that clip are reinforcing evil or promoting a victim mentality.

 

I do agree that "controlled opposition" exists. One example of a "New-Age Deception" that comes to mind is the infamous "power of positive thinking" school of thought. In my opinion, the role of positive thought is to serve as a catalyst for positive ACTION. There is nothing wrong with (in fact, I support) having a positive outlook as to whether or not it will sufficiently rain this season; I call this TRUST. However, you must still - through your own labor - tend to the fields and plant your crops so that they may be prepared for the rain that you trust will appear.

 

Thank you for sharing your reaction and perspective on that clip I shared. I will take into consideration your warning about him reinforcing evil.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Chica
38 minutes ago, Reapse said:

It is a bit misleading to write "Occultists/satanists" as this suggests they are one in the same

 

Agree. I was just being a bit lazy in mentioning the two interchangeably, rather than pointing out the diffrence.

39 minutes ago, Reapse said:

Information is not inherently good or evil

You are absolutely right!

40 minutes ago, Reapse said:

Thank you for sharing your reaction and perspective on that clip I shared. I will take into consideration your warning about him reinforcing evil.

Thanks to you as well. However, I did not imply that the speaker is reinforcing evil. Like I said, I only listened to that short video. I was only pointing out something that is quite common among occultists with using words for that effect. 

 

Occultists' use of words and imagery is 'evil' only in the sense that it is used for 'control' and manipulating energy to someone's advantage thus creating a disturbance in the energy field because it's all inter-connected. 'Bad' occult is used to manifest and materialize stuff such as in the new age deception of 'power of thoughts' to manifest wealth etc. as you've rightly stated. All 'evil' started with this seed. Need to disturb the balance, need to be superior etc. The 'good' occult just exists and lets things be, even after understanding the 'magic' around oneself.

 

That is why ancient seers and sages did not reveal occultist knowledge to each and everyone--not like today where so many self-help tutorials are published for the not-ready. Like the blade you mentioned, it is not to be taken lightly.

 

Many enlightened people fall to the dark side because once they understand this power, they now wish to use it for some benefit.

The ancient seers I mentioned earlier, refused to perform any 'magic' parlor tricks etc. even though they could.

What we call the illuminati or satanists (again using inter-changeably but one is a sub-set of the other)  is nothing but the manifestation and perpetuation of the misuse of this knowledge. 

Like you said, it's about what use the knowledge is put to.. In the eternal infinite consciousness, both sides exist in harmony. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The biggest lie??? lol

 

Not even anyone good. 

 

This is trending with Anons right now!!!!

 

Why do politicians that are nearly 95% owned, need endorsements from Hollywood and foster more then usual relationships.

 

The most infamous bible story or the biggest PR disaster regarding Area 51???

 

If you have ever got to the end of the rabbit whole on letter agencies and Illuminati dark magick, but can't quite get to that level of Area 51 and their part. They also with fake news, had the most to benefit from JFK's death!!!

 

More American civilians dead over this, then any war we have ever fought!! In fact, you can add up all the numbers on the chart below and its still going to be more!!! Let me borrow a few eggs, here's some technology. The cat's out of that bag!!! 

 

The only reason why they violently covered up a topic that was openly talked about in the late 1800's and early 1900s, is to cover up child/people disappearances so we never put 2 and 2 together between UFO sightings and disappearances. As the number hiked b/c of bad judgement on the account of the then USA military. This was bad judgement of the USA military!!!


 

 

 

 

 

Total American War Deaths.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did Mark Passio scratch any of this??? lol Did he mention the biggest lie?? 

 

Look at this list, these fk wits in the military who supposedly fight to "protect us",  have killed more civilians then the total number of deaths on this list!!!! Yes, we are counting the Civil War too!!! Both sides!!! Still more!!!
 

Take a look, talk about the failure of an institution. 

 

The utter pathetic failure of the American military!!! THEY HAVE KILLED MORE OF US ALREADY, and 1984 hasnt even happened yet (prob wont). 

 

This is just looking at the death's that happened after they were warned about over militarization and the grey-race. This isnt however looking at the one's involved with all the occult workings like CIA and Hollywood functions, "oh, here's another award for a war that could of been prevented". "Here's the extra money for the drugs you bring over to us by sea and land". "heres millions more for fresh imported bodies". 

 

We are holding the USA military fully responsible for all the deaths in the world at the hands of the grey alien race. Phil Schieder said that bases all over the world have had incidents just like Dulce, but I am more talking about abductions that never return b/c they were feeding themselves and the FULL blooded reptilians they work under. 

 

Total American War Deaths.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We are holding the USA military fully responsible for all the deaths in the world at the hands of the grey alien race. Phil Schieder said that bases all over the world have had incidents just like Dulce, but I am more talking about abductions that never return b/c they were feeding themselves and the FULL blooded reptilians they work under. 

 

Their thirst for human flesh is even in reflected in their hybrids, and word had it decades ago they were contracting HIV and other conditions b/c of they eat human flesh, but they always want more human bodies to experiment on, ?????what happened to the last batch and the last batch and the last batch??????, and word got out around the death of JFK, that he declined their activities and wanted to shut them down. It is said, even before I knew some of the details here, that he knew they were using humans to feed off from. He then, suspiciously ended up dead. 

 

https://www.info-quest.org/documents/ufobodycnt.html

 

The biggest lie.

 

So, they put celebrity status, view counts, influencers, lawyers, judges, letter agencies, gangs, (etc) and faulty politicians in place to continually manipulate the fate of humanity themselves. 

 

I mean, what's bigger news????

Edited by MatchaLove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My source's say the greed, keyword; greed of the grey aliens has cost America millions of civilians. a 

was

They were constantly asking for more and more and more!!!!! 

 

People (criminals and such at first -- we know now they were taking babies and children too) AND eggs for technology was a deal at one point, but when those numbers pile high enough, a bag of humans wont be worth a yacht or any gadget. 

 

As it will come out eventually in that little video they have, what the grey was asking for. More flesh, more bases, more everything. Just GREED!!! Actually, their face was put (hidden) on the dollar bill for this reason!!!!

 

I mean, they can't put a goat or a bull on the dollar bill, can they??? Maybe they should have, this infamous bible character and the amount of clean up that is needed to de-program and cleanse society, well.... 

 

They do have to grow up!!! Its not an option!!!

 

So, what about the world count??? 

 

I never noticed that pyramid on the "E" on ONE!!! Tricky little buggers, aren't they??? 

 

The greys couldn't even use millions of people to get at that girl!!!! You want strong despite circumstance? You think this is too much?? Watch Katy's Perry's ET music video and cross compare it with the trending 1997 call//warning about these things!!!! How is depicting that art??? How? 

 

 

 

 

dollar-bill-alien-ismael-cavazos.jpg

IqF2hQO.jpg

35s0j6.jpg

fearless-girl-at-bill-2017-03-09-pic2DEPRINT_WEBWEB.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a "big boy mason" joke for you!!!!
 

When Lucifer is trying to bum a single cigarette off from you!!! lol 

 

What do we call those in America?? lol 

 

They should of said "no", now the USA military is deep into a PR disaster that has gotten more civilians killed/murdered then any war put together we have fought in. 

 

The very sad failure of an institution. What is the purpose of having a military AT ALL if they have gotten MORE OF US KILLED in their mess? 

 

Put it on the list of failures like the Iraq war with their FAKE WEAPONS of mass destruction. 

 

Every time the USA military gets more money, like 2020, or more personnel, they end up getting more civilians killed on our OWN SOIL!!! The darn dirty truth!!! Its not a simple clerical error, its not a walk in the park, its not a small flub up. They are the grim reaper of the f'kn world!!!! Absolute failures!!!

 

That is being harsh to the good people left, but you got to give credit where it is due, and in over militarization there no love or good things to talk about, period. Just keeping it real.

 

They are going to have to stand on trial for the amount of human beings killed by greys and their hybrids!!!! Whether it be 100 years from now, whatever. They will see their day!!!

 

All a waste!!!! They couldn't hold a candle to a person like me or a spiritual elder, so I will gladly say whatever the f'k I want, especially in regard to the truth!!!!!!

 

 

WOLVUML35Y6PRBVICWA5IH7ACU (1).jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Plus, I mean, all the religious freaks in the world, will love story the USA military unleashed Lucifer and gave him an army.

 

Laughing stock of the world!!!!!

 

Look at all the people they got killed!!!!! Of their own people they got killed too!!

 

Meanwhile myself and all the elders that actually RUN THINGS on this floating rock, make wages like $4,000 a year!!! Wicked anti-Christ the military has become!!!

 

Most of us are yellow btw, Id like to see more participation really. lol You earn your spiritual status here. Lots of Buddhist. Native Americans of course!!! They cant hold a candle to who actually is the authority on this planet. I am not putting China (their government) on a pedestal here b/c they are known for their anti-Buddhist stance. Disclaimer. 

 

In fact, they couldn't hold Fort Knox to a single cigarette. lol Printing out all that paper money!!! They are going to have to start backing themselves up with THC money pretty soon!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

0053_defense_comparison.png

 

Edited by MatchaLove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lucifer trying to bum a single cigarette and a light, and the USA gave them him an army to do it!!! I mean, from a religious perspective, talk about being the laughing stock of the world!!!! Going from failure to utter failure. lol 

 

Talk about some reverse psychology, the truth is ugly. 

 

So, Mark didnt hint on any of the BIG info??

 

Well, if that 1997 previous Area 51 employee call is trending among Anons, then its only a matter of time before the word gets out of the BIGGEST failure of an American institution of ALL TIME!!!! More of us have died in this mess then casualties the military has suffered in all USA wars combined!!!! Chances are, if your getting MORE of us killed, then you need to stop and restructure everything. I am right though!!!!

 

I wasn't even active to make it viral, so they can't get mad at me on this one, its already viral/trending. lol I heard this one maybe a decade or more ago to be honest. Might have been a solid 2 decades ago!!

 

They got a call, its Lucy "you got some explaining to do!!!" 

 

lol

Edited by MatchaLove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...