George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

3 minutes ago, Heavenman said:

Zapped with 10.80hz, to make them riot, possibly?.

Wouldn't put it past them. I have an alexa (family does) and I became convinced it was spewing 5g to create ozone last week!! Am getting bonkers. The problem is the more you understand the more cassandra you become.  

1 minute ago, kj35 said:

Wouldn't put it past them. I have an alexa (family does) and I became convinced it was spewing 5g to create ozone last week!! Am getting bonkers. The problem is the more you understand the more cassandra you become.  

You’re not bonkers kj35 (well not in this case). ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tooth said:

Well as much as I would like the debate its a bit late for talking tbh 

You only have to read it...and if it's late....it'll put you to sleep, otherwise read it in the morning.....

So many solutions..... so many wonderful possibilities...... it's probably later here and I should be in bed but I'm watching David Icke live.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, tooth said:

I believe we need an open debate on the fact this is all due to the Jewish hatred of Christianity 

Im no lover of any sand people mind virus personally.

The Talmud definitely plays a big part in the supremacist control freaks agenda.

Doubt theyll be burning them books any time soon.

40 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Im no lover of any sand people mind virus personally.

The Talmud definitely plays a big part in the supremacist control freaks agenda.

Doubt theyll be burning them books any time soon.

Until we can have that conversation without fear of being hounded to death then nothing will change for anyone 

Allthough the followers of Christianity have.displayed vastly different behavior through the ages the simple truth is that Christ represents all that is good in a man and the higher functioning aspects of his spiritual being i.e compassion , forgiveness , love and also stern judgement in the face of wrong doing 

Compare that to the Atheistic moral relativists that have banned rational thinking all together in favor of celebrating the most base primal desires of man 

• Like 2

And to be quite honest as much as I value the pre christian belief systems of northern europe and believe them to hold many truths of their own , the current crop of proffessors / judges / politicians and every civil servant out there are.made to kneel not before Christ but before some rapist or other moral degenerate 

59 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

You only have to read it...and if it's late....it'll put you to sleep, otherwise read it in the morning.....

So many solutions..... so many wonderful possibilities...... it's probably later here and I should be in bed but I'm watching David Icke live.

Yes sorry I meant its a bit late for a national conversation as currently they control the press , the universites , the judges , the banks and last but not least the politicians 

They dont want a conversation they want bloodshed 

2 minutes ago, tooth said:

https://twitter.com/dockaurG/status/1271893463232118785

I find it deeply insulting when I hear white ppl & esp politicians say they need to empower people of colour. I am not inherently weak or lesser than you simply b/c I am a brown woman. This very assertion of non-white people needing white people to empower or save them is racist.

Yep. The bigotry of low expectations.

• Like 1

Unfortunately dear Dr , the " fellow white people " dont want to empower anybody but themselves 

And they intend on doing so by utterly destroying anybody who gets in their way 

They will come for you too Dr , not because your are brown but because you are capable of thriving without them 

BTW this is the same lady who is highlighting Canadas desire to make euthanasia panels manned by " bio ethicists " who will decide on our behalf who lives and who dies 

• Like 1

We are not only being replaced we are being murdered by eugenecists disguised as " bio ethicists " 

Men who are depresssed have been euthanised 

Men who require assistance at home have been euthanised 

And in the early months of 2020 , countless numbers of our parents and grandparents have been euthanised under the cover of a " pandemic " 

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unpinned this topic