George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

29 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

EaeDXc1WAAYmhwG?format=jpg&name=large

^ Was going to make up something like myself later.

That's the main newstory - guy on his phone has a slash next to a road sign on the floor. Predictably the media are hyping up his 'far-right thuggery' and non-judgemental on flag burning and actual statue removal.

2 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

the middle one has been arrested, not sure about the other two.

:classic_smile:

(The pic on the left is old, can't remember the demo. some student thing?)

Edited by KillBill

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I agree - he shouldn't have ran, but there was no reason to arrest him, if he was not attempting to drive. He didn't even seem to be very drunk.

The officer has been sacked now.

This video confuses me more though. Why were they shouting at him to put his hands behind his back after the shots were fired?

Also, where did his blue shirt disappear to between being breathalysed and rolling about on the ground? 

20 minutes ago, KillBill said:

^ Was going to make up something like myself later.

That's the main newstory - guy on his phone has a slash next to a road sign on the floor. Predictably the media are hyping up his 'far-right thuggery' and non-judgemental on flag burning and actual statue removal.

:classic_smile:

(The pic on the left is old, can't remember the demo. some student thing?)

Just highlights #ScumMedia to me.

I thought BLM were against the police? But media fail to highlight this fact & the fact this protest was meant to be about police brutality & is now an anti white revolution.

I believe we need an open debate on what racism is & what causes it. But wont hold my breath.

4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I believe we need an open debate on what racism is & what causes it

That's easy. Colour vs colour phobia created by propaganda idiocy. It doesn't really exist unless you let it exist. It's for the uneducated and programmed

If you believe in colour vs colour, you will have division. It's that simple

ps: anyone who does believe it, go fuck yourself

@oddsnsods I sincerely hope they loose shitloads of business by stepping in to the political arena, and encouraging the myth of white privilege by doing so. Anyone who can't admit that all lives matter is a racist imo. 

Starbucks were forbidding their staff a couple of days ago from wearing anything with BLM logo's, so something has happened to force their arm. I'd like to know what.

17 minutes ago, awake said:

ps: anyone who does believe it, go fuck yourself

Not just colour tho is it, why people are easily divided.

But now the left seems to be pushing this idea racism is the devil..very cultish.

Ive personally never been a racial obsessive like the majority, but its a fact of life & more to do with tribalism.

Like the warriors on both sides we witnessed yesterday, angry about something..trying to channel their energy anywhere.

Yes the War on racism is here.

Another war against the people.

My point tho is.

If your country is being invaded & you are becoming the minority or being CANCELLED out.

Is it natural to show some prejudice towards the invaders?

All my life this seems to be what ive witnessed..the divide & rule & majority never see it for it is & always attack the symptoms.

SO the root cause never gets addressed & all we EVER see is the symptoms to the problem.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

@oddsnsods I sincerely hope they loose shitloads of business by stepping in to the political arena, and encouraging the myth of white privilege by doing so. Anyone who can't admit that all lives matter is a racist imo. 

Starbucks were forbidding their staff a couple of days ago from wearing anything with BLM logo's, so something has happened to force their arm. I'd like to know what.

On the face of it..(((Mainstream level))) Anyone who cant see BLM is a racist organisation...is a racist.

Critical thinkers: BLM is just a identity politics front like all the rest to divide the people, incite racial hatred & bring the west to its knees aka TERRORISM!

• Like 3

Meanwhile in Chazistan...

This is what happens when a bunch of people that are normally led around by social media influencers, have to communicate with each other, without identity politics as a framework or a social injustice to crusade:
(This is a seminar on how to communicate, they're talking about talking) ?

Edited by KillBill
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Is incitement to murder not a crime in Scotland? 

https://imgur.com/a/XpFfzkk

mGx3ICK.png

They doesn't know what violence is? 

18 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Is incitement to murder not a crime in Scotland? 

https://imgur.com/a/XpFfzkk

mGx3ICK.png

Do you know why  monkeys always look so sad?
– They know they’ll be black one day.

They are right, they are not equal, Would not give 1 white for 1000s of them. 

Only support white businesses! Let them support their ones we take care about our ones,and wait for the results.

Or.... 

Let's just relocate 50% of them in Scotland and the other 50% in Ireland, they will take a GOOD care of them not like this soft dicks around London. 

I think they're just on the wind up.

Seattle ‘Autonomous Zone’ Demands U.S. Citizenship for 11 to 22M Illegal Aliens

Seattle, Washington’s, Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) is demanding that all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States be granted American citizenship using Seattle Police Department funding.

CHAZ, formed by anarchists, Antifa members, and Black Lives Matter activists, has released a list of demands that would shift Seattle Police Department funding away from policing resources and towards providing naturalization ceremonies to all illegal aliens.

Officials for CHAZ also said illegal aliens must be called “undocumented” because “no person is illegal.” The demands include:

We demand that the funding previously used for Seattle Police be redirected into:

A) Socialized Health and Medicine for the City of Seattle.

B) Free public housing, because housing is a right, not a privilege.

C) Public education, to decrease the average class size in city schools and increase teacher salary.

D) Naturalization services for immigrants to the United States living here undocumented. (We demand they be called “undocumented” because no person is illegal.)

E) General community development. Parks, etc.

Despite the amnesty demand, CHAZ has specific borders around its perimeters, as Breitbart News reported. CHAZ’s borders surround its six-street block radius and at least one person has been deported from the autonomous zone without due process.

The Pew Research Center has long contended that there are about 11 million illegal aliens in the U.S., but Yale University researchers estimate there are likely about 22 million illegal aliens.

Other estimates by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) have said there are more than 14 million illegal aliens in the U.S., costing American taxpayers about $132 billion every year.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/12/seattle-autonomous-zone-demands-u-s-citizenship-for-11-to-22m-illegal-aliens/

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unpinned this topic