George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

erm, so it's claimed that it's justifiable to kill a running man who took a taser off a cop after a struggle because he was approached while sleeping in his vehicle, and shot it at them while a number of yards away. this is disproportionate force.

so many alternatives but killing a dude is fucked up.

Edited by Given To Fly

If its criminal justice reforms that.are needed I suggest taking a long hard look at the Court systems and their Judges

Here they let an officer walk after he had executed an unarmed man 

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/police-murder-daniel-shaver/

There is a lot of crap in this news world 

An intense form of cradle to grave manipulation of perception is happening just as Icke points out 

Still , Im actually impressed with the removal of TV shows and so on 

Im almost hoping they just switch the damn thing off completely 

6 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

erm, so it's claimed that it's justifiable to kill a running man who took a taser off a cop after a struggle because he was approached while sleeping in his vehicle, and shot it at them while a number of yards away. this is disproportionate force.

so many alternatives but killing a dude is fucked up.

I think there were a number of alternatives to wrestling with two cops

But you are right , shooting an unarmed man in the back is a disgrace 

7 minutes ago, tooth said:

I think there were a number of alternatives to wrestling with two cops

But you are right , shooting an unarmed man in the back is a disgrace 

sequence of events as i have seen:

the man was sleeping in his car, brought out for DUI breath test, struggled, was grappled and thrown to the ground by two officers and one took a taser out and pointed it at him, rayshard struggled as another cop grabbed him, rayshard took the taser from the cop and broke free with a good but slight slap to the pigs face and ran a few meters down the road while being chased by a police man with another taser directed at him. rayshard turnt and shot the taser at the police man but didn't hit him then he was shot dead.

that fucking sucks.

Edited by Given To Fly

i'm looking away at the cctv coverage on CNN. don't know. maybe i'm on here too much questioning everything ( ?) but it seems a bit sus as he falls right where a car blocks the view and how he lands and his head still be's up then maybe a prompt by the cop as he is at him to go down.

i hope there's another angle but would that spoil the game ?

How are race relations in Ireland then goventofly ? 

Have the Irish put together a decent claim to reperations yet ? 

I dont think id qualify but I might 

Apparenrly I can still get an Irish passport through my Grandfather if I wanted to

Edited by tooth

6 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

^^ think we've found another pre-forum crash troll

Its a genuine point isnt it ?

You know the signs on the shops used to say No.Blacks and No Irish right ? 

Talk about generational wealth ey .........

9 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Good! Why should those hard working delivery fellas trying to support their families and pay the bills have to deliver to a rabble of lefty punks?

Agreed. When other, normal folk in the vicinity are negatively impacted by shortage of food and goods, that will crank up the anger towards the twerps, and more pressure will be applied to the authorities to sort it out instead of cheering it on. Block party indeed! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KingKitty said:

"Turns out we were holding it upside down. Yep, this time we are pretty sure we got it right...um, yeah...so, we're all going to die soon, again. Sorry to have troubled you before with that earlier nonsense about the world ending. Have a pleasant rest of your day."

:classic_biggrin:  

...'That's not to say the realised the world would not end, however. Instead, now some claim there was a discrepancy in the Gregorian calendar, which was introduced in 1582.

The ‘error’ meant that 11 days were lost from the year, to better reflect the time it takes Earth to orbit the sun.

But while 11 missing days does not sound a lot, the days quickly add up.

And according to these calculations, that would mean June 21, 2020 should actually be December 21, 2012.

I thought it wasn't the end of the world, but just, 'the end of the world as we know it'. That ship's sailed - the world's gone stark raving loony tunes as of the start of 2020. If it's any consolation, Stephen Hawking thought we're going to be completely wiped out by asteroids at some point, and I've not heard talk of one of those being an immediate threat for a number of weeks now. So there's time for the implementation of technocracy,  the rise of the Anti-Christ and an alien invasion before then, probably.

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Soros Operative Confirms in New York Times Op/Ed That Black Lives Matter Does, In Fact, Want to Abolish the Police

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/soros-operative-confirms-in-new-york-times-op-ed-that-black-lives-matter-does-in-fact-want-to-abolish-the-police/

Well it's good of them to confirm it. Now where's the voice of the majority, saying feck that for a game of conkers? I don't see this being entertained in the UK, unless the TV recruitment drive for new coppers is just a ploy to lull us into a false sense of security (I'd put nothing past them) for the time being. 

But for a small minority of the US to be swept along with this demand and let it go unchallenged is perplexing. So maybe that's what they hope will drag others off their sofas, who haven't embraced the BLM protests, so that every body can play at thronging in the streets in one mass fist fight. 

Defund the mayors and governors who are meant to be looking out for the rights of the majority. Stop their pay cheques, and take all their privileges away if they won't do what they were elected for. 

2 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

sequence of events as i have seen:

the man was sleeping in his car, brought out for DUI breath test, struggled, was grappled and thrown to the ground by two officers and one took a taser out and pointed it at him, rayshard struggled as another cop grabbed him, rayshard took the taser from the cop and broke free with a good but slight slap to the pigs face and ran a few meters down the road while being chased by a police man with another taser directed at him. rayshard turnt and shot the taser at the police man but didn't hit him then he was shot dead.

that fucking sucks.

I think this is a slightly different angle from the security camera.

I didn't know what started this wrestling match off. But yes, it is excessive force in my opinion. Someone else's life over in the blink of an eye, for what? 

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Messenger said:

Thread title should have the words antifa in it, and terrorists.

I suppose this article can go here since the george floyd movement has merged into democrat's destroying the country for political agenda. Now they want to put pedophile joe biden in office as next US president.

https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/biden-black-lives-matter-defund-the-police/

Do you recall Biden saying a few weeks ago to the black population, that if they don't vote for him, they are not black?

Well here he is Biden's proclamation about black people in the 90's...

About this last case, the point is that the cops wanted arrested him for sleeping in the car because he knew he was not able to drive and wanted to wait the right moment to come back home. If you are not able to drive because you drank, logic that you rest in the car, for your safety and that one of the others. He was doing the correct thing.

I don't know if it's a felony sleeping drunk in a car in Atlanta, but, a bit of elasticity!!! Certainly if some cretins want to ruin for such a thing, I can react violently.

https://www.rt.com/usa/491764-bodycam-video-atlanta-police-rayshard-brooks/

Some phrases of the speech I did not understand, English is not my first language, it seems he was asking for taking him at home.

Edited by alfredo79

58 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

If Enoch Powell was running for Prime Minister ......

Can you imagine the absolute mess that these people can make with everyones passion 

Its like a giant game of Simon Says and Chinese Whispers combined 

Its getting to be a daily parody now 

Edited by tooth

39 minutes ago, alfredo79 said:

About this last case, the point is that the cops wanted arrested him for sleeping in the car because he knew he was not able to drive and wanted to wait the right moment to come back home. If you are not able to drive because you drank, logic that you rest in the car, for your safety and that one of the others. He was doing the correct thing.

I don't know if it's a felony sleeping drunk in a car in Atlanta, but, a bit of elasticity!!! Certainly if some cretins want to ruin for such a thing, I can react violently.

https://www.rt.com/usa/491764-bodycam-video-atlanta-police-rayshard-brooks/

Some phrases of the speech I did not understand, English is not my first language, it seems he was asking for taking him at home.

I agree - he shouldn't have ran, but there was no reason to arrest him, if he was not attempting to drive. He didn't even seem to be very drunk.

The officer has been sacked now.

This video confuses me more though. Why were they shouting at him to put his hands behind his back after the shots were fired?

• Like 1

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unpinned this topic