George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

BLM is Marxist drag as most know. Read their website they make a big thing about LGBTQ.

I just been trying to school a few of them on who the real enemy is & who set up & funded the EDL..like Antifa & all these identity politics divide groups.

They are totally clueless of course like most, but worth a try. I hate to see people being used.

Welcome to the new normal resistance Stevcolx.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, alfredo79 said:

Nearly all the forumists (10 years ago the forum was diferent!) tend to support police e state against these recent protests. Many of them manifest a reactionary mindset.

Several critics I read here about these protests I share, but sometimes the risk is to simplify excesively a protest that at least in America is more complex. In these protests there are things I don't like, it's instrumentalized (but evere large protest does not start without interests in high spheres, always, let's put our heart in pace).

However, to pass to stand on the police side, neither the police I would say, but on the reaction side, has little of revolutionary or antagonistic. I don't give anything about statues of guys who did great damn to humanity (I respect statues of the Confederates but about Christopher Columbus or Winston Churchill or Leopold II... ), I don't defend capitalism, I don't attack whom avoids bourgeois traditions.

The most coerent position for us, I believe, it's the sane neutrality. Don't take part at the bullshits of a dying system.

You just come across as troll now Alfredo, this BLM group was meant to be protesting police brutality..escalated quickly into removing racism from society.

Its a blatant color revolution coup by Marxist aka the corporations & the media. AKA the NWO.

You obviously have selective bias choosing what to believe & what to forget.

• Like 2

BLM state they want to remove the police on their website, yet wish to hide behind police at a protest?

Minority extremist groups have been bringing in these hate crimes to stop all critical thought & silence opposition including David Icke attacked recently.

The agenda should be obvious to anyone by now.

Specially a leftist after what recently happened to Corbyns party.

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

You just come across as troll now Alfredo, this BLM group was meant to be protesting police brutality..escalated quickly into removing racism from society.

Its a blatant color revolution coup by Marxist aka the corporations & the media. AKA the NWO.

You obviously have selective bias choosing what to believe & what to forget.

I'm just confused how someone can be against capitalism while parroting what all the megacorps are saying.

LOCK STEP

Scenario Narratives

A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushbackIn 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain — originating from wild geese — was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months, the majority of them healthy young adults. The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers.The pandemic blanketed the planet — though disproportionate numbers died in Africa, Southeast Asia, and Central America, where the virus spread like wildfire in the absence of official containment protocols. But even in developed countries, containment was a challenge. The United States’s initial policy of “strongly discouraging” citizens from flying proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the spread of the virus not just within the U.S. but across borders. However, a few countries did fare better — China in particular. The Chinese government’s quick imposition and enforcement of mandatory quarantine for all citizens, as well as its instant and near-hermetic sealing off of all borders, saved millions of lives, stopping the spread of the virus far earlier than in other countries and enabling a swifter post-pandemic recovery.18Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development.

http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm just confused how someone can be against capitalism while parroting what all the megacorps are saying.

Its bizarre, they are trying to tell me the media are not on their side.?

What they are doing is strongly inciting racial hatred & divide for blacks who just want to live in peace & seen this all before.

Muh victimhood.

EaZs0jEXYAEVdkD?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Given To Fly said:

they can be honest cops but trained in a way that is 'brutal'. i mean take for instance how not one cop has ever been trained to shoot a person with a gun on their gun-holding arm instead of killing them ? there is a list of endless unnecessary killings and actions that can and need to be addressed.

though through all the reform etc there is always the non-human element. bastard reptilians know how to manipulate every scenario.

I made that point about the shoot to kill policy seeming unnecessarily brutal (years ago) on another forum - I can't recall which one, but it must have been an American one. It turned out all the mod's were aggressive 'ex-Leo's', who then savaged me. Amongst the insults and abuse, they did express that if someone is armed, they can even continue shooting after they're dead, with muscle spasms, and may be ambidextrous. Basically, if it gets to the shooting stage, the police have to make a split second call or risk death themselves. So they aren't allowed to shoot unless it is with the intention of killing.

2 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I made that point about the shoot to kill policy seeming unnecessarily brutal (years ago) on another forum - I can't recall which one, but it must have been an American one. It turned out all the mod's were aggressive 'ex-Leo's', who then savaged me. Amongst the insults and abuse, they did express that if someone is armed, they can even continue shooting after they're dead, with muscle spasms, and may be ambidextrous. Basically, if it gets to the shooting stage, the police have to make a split second call or risk death themselves. So they aren't allowed to shoot unless it is with the intention of killing.

basically they're trained killers who panic and act on impulse whereas civilians have to remain calm, and in may cases unarmed, when faced with a gun in their face. and then there's the immunity legislation that lets them off the hook in most cases.

there are concerns that need to be looked at.

42 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

i'm anti-capitalist but there's a difference between the likes of me and them. they want to silence you and control your thoughts and actions.

but i'm at a loss as to why CNN would, not doubt, deliberately air "your fear is their power" beside a reporter which i think is a righteous statement more in terms of spirituality than anarchism:

cnn-yourffearistheirpower.png

Edited by Given To Fly

There are genuine cases of police brutality, I don't think people can deny that, but these protests and riots have been racialized big time. Cases like the Daniel Shaver case have hardly been mentioned because it doesn't fit the divide and conquer agenda.

I think it would be better to ask why so many people are violent, but that will never happen because people love their degenerate entertainment and decadent role models.

8 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

basically they're trained killers who panic and act on impulse whereas civilians have to remain calm, and in may cases unarmed, when faced with a gun in their face. and then there's the immunity legislation that lets them off the hook in most cases.

there are concerns that need to be looked at.

Well with their ingenuity with tech these days, I don't believe they couldn't come up with something better than either guns or tasers to non-lethally incapacitate people who are a threat. I think it just doesn't suit them to.

And in the UK where the shooting is not much of an issue, body cams should be enough, to stop people getting set up in scenarios like the one a couple of months ago where a raging bully cop pulled up someone for nothing, and cockily told him he'd make something up against him, and he'd be believed because of his position. But if I was one of the other officers in attendance, I'd report his conduct myself to stop the entire force being brought into disrepute by some little toad.

8 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

i'm anti-capitalist but there's a difference between the likes of me and them. they want to silence you and control your thoughts and actions.

but i'm at a loss as to why CNN would, not doubt, deliberately air "your fear is their power" beside a reporter which i think is a righteous statement more in terms of spirituality than anarchism:

cnn-yourffearistheirpower.png

The looting doesn't start till dark anyway, does it?

Sorry, not got round to reading all the recent posts yet. I had my dinner quickly ( watching Scotty on TNG! Gotta get back to him in  a bit---) and had to quickly cycle up to Home Bargains for my e liquid before it shut.

How's everyone doing today? 

I saw lots of BLM slogans taped to my local park gates and up the road with Bob Marley playing.

Fine- they wanna do that as long as they not rioting. I saw no indications of it.

On the way back to my road an African woman was walking with a suitcase on wheels looking round. I stopped and asked her if she was lost and could I help. She said no but that she was wondering if you could go down the road ahead of us and pointed. Then I saw the plod there with a car. I said to the lady I'd cycle up and ask. She said she didn't want to put me out of my way; I replied, no problem as I only lived round the corner and that it's quick on the bike. The plod were only a few yards away.

I went up to the plod and asked could the lady come down the road. They said of course. They were just waiting for someone ( a druggie I bet).

So I called over to the lady and said that it was fine to come down the road. She did and I mentioned to the plod I was concerned with what was going on and they told me that the march in the city centre went without incident. The folks marched and then went home.

I hope that's true.

But folks round here that I saw were all cheerful, sitting on pavements outside cafes chatting, cycling and walking their dogs etc.

Fingers crossed it stays that way.

16 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

... Pepper spray used to stop BLM mob beating a white guy on the ground.

Ah, I was wondering what was going on there. I had only seen the clip below, where blm pussies all steamed in when there was a guy on the ground.

11 minutes ago, KillBill said:

Ah, I was wondering what was going on there. I had only seen the clip below, where blm pussies all steamed in when there was a guy on the ground.

To be honest, I expected more of these kinds of scenes today, but my worry is things are just getting started and that these nutty weekends will be the norm for a while.

I see those thugs who ganged up on the white man being called BLM, when I'd have assumed them to be Antifa, who are only masquerading as BLM. But I wonder if even we know whether one group merges into the other.

If someone in authority could just say, "Black lives do matter immensely. So do all other lives. No, you may not dictate the disbanding of police forces; loot, burn, vandalise etc, or have 'reparations' because there is no genuine entitlement to them for these reasons....(and list them)...and here are the factual figures of police brutality towards each skin colour...and set out a strategy for tackling them across the board. 

And someone in authority should be making a public statement to all corporations and 'celebrities', reminding them of what their roles are, and telling them to butt out of politics altogether.

But none of the above will happen, obviously, because it's all deliberate. 

By the way, some of the football fans are denying any affiliation with Tommy Robinson, and saying they planned to be there anyway. He'll have been aware of that, I bet, and just jumping on the bandwagon to stir things up by having his reputation create a problem for them by association. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

To be honest, I expected more of these kinds of scenes today, but my worry is things are just getting started and that these nutty weekends will be the norm for a while.

I think it will escalate, as per the agenda.

Looks like that lad who was getting a shoeing had his throat cut (?)

https://mobile.twitter.com/AnonWoken/status/1271854426375032832

EaaJH5uWoAErJJe.jpg.7947d77f6411b8766e77ddce0cc1088d.jpg

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unpinned this topic