George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

4 hours ago, Fluke said:

I thought they called it off on both "sides". Time will tell i guess.

Tommy Robinson pulled out because (allegedly) it breached the terms of his bail or something. That's a bit convenient. But some Football club's supporters were already there,& others were said to be going today, despite BLM calling it off. However, thousands of BLM protestors went last night. Whether Antifa make themselves busy elsewhere, or actually intend to turn up amid the BLM crew in London remains to be seen.

As my suspicion is that there will to be some atrocity over here, to ramp things up,  anyone heading out to any of these organised gatherings is in danger. 

Remember the video saying they plan to do something to introduce Muslims (and Hispanics, but we don't have many in our population, so that probably pertains to the USA) into the engineered fray.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat

5 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Wow, he's great! I do hope his video gets seen by millions and they listen to him.

It's the most common sense and honesty I've heard, since this BLM debacle began.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Tommy Robinson pulled out because (allegedly) it breached the terms of his bail or something. That's a bit convenient. But some Football club's supporters were already there,& others were said to be going today, despite BLM calling it off. However, thousands of BLM protestors went last night. Whether Antifa make themselves busy elsewhere, or actually intend to turn up amid the BLM crew in London remains to be seen.

As my suspicion is that there will to be some atrocity over here, to ramp things up,  anyone heading out to any of these organised gatherings is in danger. 

Remember the video saying they plan to do something to introduce Muslims (and Hispanics, but we don't have many in our population, so that probably pertains to the USA) into the engineered fray.

There's a lot of football "hooligans" with time on their hands at the moment!

8 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Nobody's  vandalised or tried to tear down the various demonic statues that have been erected in recent years. Surely they deserve some attention.

I was taught that the pyramids were built by slaves, shouldn't they be toppled too?

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Velma said:

“WAR is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.” ― Major General Smedley Butler, 'War Is a Racket'

Man he must have made off like a bandit then wrote a book and everything

There are only dribs & drabs about this incident. People are saying police wanted to question this unarmed man, and he ran when they tried to tase him, at which point, they shot him in the back. The background story is unclear, but of course, it is liable to provoke a serious  backlash.

Surly the covering up of the Churchill statute is just to get the fight going? 

There is no real need to cover it up as such, this is just to get the blood boiling of those who wish to preserve Britain's history? (i.e a big fight in central London today with BLM and more right leaning groups).

I think the British government / police want the kind of action they had in the US and they are trying any means possible to poke the fire. Bring in more of a police state / martial law.

Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 10.06.31.png

Edited by manintown1

5 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

They'll be laying on cans of spray-paint alongside the pallets of bricks next.

Or concrete blocks like they've done in Seattle (chaz).

Makes me wonder how these protester's managed to get these blocks here ?? A bit suspect?

319057024_ablock.PNG.64b74601959a81896aa11c0b1ff5b47c.PNG 

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

There are only dribs & drabs about this incident. People are saying police wanted to question this unarmed man, and he ran when they tried to tase him, at which point, they shot him in the back. The background story is unclear, but of course, it is liable to provoke a serious  backlash.

doubt this will ge tthe traxtion and support that george got, how much money will be raised?

Antifa Shut Down by Mongols & Hell’s Angel’s MCs

leaders of AntiFa had announced a demonstration on social networks in California, in the town of PlacerVille.
We will occupy PlacerVille, if someone opposes and puts us on our way there will be consequences “
the Californian members of the two MCs accepted the challenge and the consequences were completely foreseeable.

When rumors of being in front of the MC members on the street, the AntiFa hastily canceled the demonstration.

“ANTIFA organized a rally in Placerville, California. They wrote that they would stop at nothing and that they would wipe out anyone who tried to stop their march. “
The Hells Angels accepted the challenge by communicating that they would meet them willingly and that they would teach them just as willingly as they are on the street and who is in charge. “
“ANTIFA refused and canceled the demonstration. Wise rompers. “
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack said:

wonder how they will spin this, look like the police/riot squad are all prepared

The patriots are defending our heritage and police force and there are more riot police than demonstrators, maybe they are part of the demonstration?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Proper football factory.:classic_biggrin:

Fair play to them....they're pumped and want a fight....they've taken a massive risk showing up today.... you've got to admire someone who will fight possibly to their own death for what they believe in.....too bad the Antifa faggots bottled it.....

I don't condone these idiots, but at least they're making a showing.....

Like the Hell's Angels in the US. I think they're idiots too but the Hooligans and Bikers are better than Jew backed Commie agents of destruction any day.

At least with hooligans you know what they want. Beer and football...it's a pretty sustainable manageable list of demands...at least they don't want to destroy society and send people to gulags for being white.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 4

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unpinned this topic