George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

I am quite disillusioned with every thing at the moment. George Flloyd, was he murdered by a cop. (Personally I think he was). People saying he wasn't, and it was all a set up, which some of what people are saying sort of makes sense and is logical, i.e why didn't those standing watching do some thing to stop it instead of filming it. Why did paramedics treat him the way they did.

Both me and wife believed covid-19 was real but only for a short time. Soon realized it was crap. Then along comes this trouble in U.S.A. Coincidence? If it was then that points to the whole George Flloyd killing being staged. More likely to be a happy coincidence for the cabal. Watched most of the video posted by "Tin foil hat" on the first page of this thread. After seeing most of it I couldn't help but wonder what the looters were hoping to achieve by stealing goods from innocent shop keepers. I suspect they didn't care a toss about George Flloyd and were taking stuff because it was easy pickings, black and white skinned alike.

We on this forum are talking to each other because we are followers of David Icke. We come from all over the world. Some have been fortunate to attend one of his talks, I hope to myself one day. Many of us have read some or all of his books. We have seen his videos on u-tube (before the dictators there deleted his account), David Icke .com or ickonic. We follow him because we understand the message he is trying to spread to the people of the world.

Was George Flloyd killed because of the heavy handed actions by a white police man? NO.

Was George Flloyd a black man? NO.

Am I a white man? NO.

Am I an English man? NO.

Is my Father a scots man? NO.

Was Martin Luther King a black man? NO.

Was Adolf Hitler a white man? NO.

The answer to all these questions is no, simply because we are all infinite consciousness having a physical experience. I am not a white man, that just so happens to be the colour of my skin during this experience. Why am I considered to be an English man because I was born the other side of some bloody fence to some one else. My Mother was born in England. My Father was born in Scotland, some would consider me to be of mixed race, despite the U.K umbrella. What I am trying to say here is this. David is right, we really do need to stop putting labels on our selves. I am a, I am a. No you are not, we are all far more than we give our selves and others credit for. One of his earliest books was entitled "Love changes everything". If the whole world started to love each other, have empathy and respect for each other, then as far as the cabal is concerned its game over. His message is really so simple and truthful and yet some 30 years on people still call him a nutter or think he is dangerous What is dangerous about trying to show the way to peace and harmony the world over. Stop fighting, start loving.

• Like 3

Oh good. The acting world are responsible. Now we know who to thump.

Let's hope the ones of them who partake in kiddy fiddling and Satanic activities will admit responsibility for that too.

And then I want them to take responsibility for demeaning white people with their fake humbleness, and hence reinforcing the myth that we're all to blame for every I'll in the world, and generally fueling the tripe fest.

And while they're at it, they should own up to making a lot of poor calibre programmes.

Pffft!

• Like 1

One of the aims of the lockdown was to try and collapse all the small businesses in the country.

This is not happening fast enough for the cabal's liking, hence they have organised riots to smash up these shops.

Plenty of reports coming in of smashed up cars being planted on the route of a march by the cabal, to make it look like it was done by the rioters.

Piles of bricks laid out to tempt the unwary.

Petrol bombs being handed out

• Like 1

There is a constant worshipping of black people by the mainstream media to try and make black people integrate into white society.

On the tv, everytime i see a black guy, he has a white girlfriend.

Everytime i see a black girl, she has a white boyfriend.

They are trying to big up the black man to make him think he as an accepted and valued member of society:  Black lives matter, constant programs about black history, general arse kising of black people etc

Watched a movie about a school the other day, the person in power who everyone looks up to, the guy in charge, the headmaster, they made black.

Saw a tv show about ships, the captain, the guy in charge who everyone has to obey, they made black.

I'm sure you have seen a similar trend.

The reason for this constant arse kissing and worshipping of black people, is that they know WW3 is on the way. They need more bodies for the front lines, and they have decided on black people. They thinking is: If we kiss up to black people, they will think we are their friends, then they will go fight all our wars for us.

38 minutes ago, jack121 said:

One of the aims of the lockdown was to try and collapse all the small businesses in the country.

This is not happening fast enough for the cabal's liking, hence they have organised riots to smash up these shops.

Plenty of reports coming in of smashed up cars being planted on the route of a march by the cabal, to make it look like it was done by the rioters.

Piles of bricks laid out to tempt the unwary.

Petrol bombs being handed out

Just despicable.

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm dreading to think what kind of craziness we might see tomorrow from the London honeypot. I will be very surprised if some antifas don't LARP as nationalists to do something crazy.

Well they have put up barriers and separated where BLM and Tommy and his footie mates are to go, so let's see--

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

You just keep yourself safe. Bugger their nonsense. I hope they don't come near my town.

Thanks. I'm a couple of miles away from town, and won't be going there. I haven't been into town for months. Can't remember the last time I went.

I hope their march is a one off and no rioting happens. 

There are a lot of labour party supporters here though.

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm dreading to think what kind of craziness we might see tomorrow from the London honeypot. I will be very surprised if some antifas don't LARP as nationalists to do something crazy.

I thought they called it off on both "sides". Time will tell i guess.

3 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Wow, he's great! I do hope his video gets seen by millions and they listen to him.

It is propoganda and everyone can see through it, what they are doing feels weird, even to black people.

It is arse kissing of the black community to make the black man feel special: the black man is being " recognised ", the black man is someone we should look up to. To make the black man feel he a valued and respected member of the population, all his concerns are being addressed by sympathetic white folk, so that when the cry for WW3 sounds out, the black man will come racing out of his home shouting: For queen and country!

The fact is they do not give a damn about black people, the whole thing is to screw with black peoples' minds, to make them think the white men are their brothers,their friends, to tempt them into integrating more and marrying more into white society, while the scheming cabal who are behind all of this rub their hands in glee. Another phase of their plan is working nicely. More bodies for the front lines.

Edited by jack121

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

There is a constant worshipping of black people by the mainstream media to try and make black people integrate into white society.

On the tv, everytime i see a black guy, he has a white girlfriend.

Everytime i see a black girl, she has a white boyfriend.

They are trying to big up the black man to make him think he as an accepted and valued member of society:  Black lives matter, constant programs about black history, general arse kising of black people etc

Watched a movie about a school the other day, the person in power who everyone looks up to, the guy in charge, the headmaster, they made black.

Saw a tv show about ships, the captain, the guy in charge who everyone has to obey, they made black.

I'm sure you have seen a similar trend.

The reason for this constant arse kissing and worshipping of black people, is that they know WW3 is on the way. They need more bodies for the front lines, and they have decided on black people. They thinking is: If we kiss up to black people, they will think we are their friends, then they will go fight all our wars for us.

Black people are intergrated in "white society" as much as they wish to be. The media likes to push buttons, is all.

You should be far more frightened about having a television in your house than a black person.

Unless you live in Chicago? In that case, the black guy just took your TV and he's dating your daughter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, tooth said:

There is nothing sensible about war

Just remember that 

“WAR is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.” ― Major General Smedley Butler, 'War Is a Racket'

https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/115545.Smedley_D_Butler

• Like 1