George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

The BLM movement is what has resulted using the Floyd death as the reason, so it follows on, fairly logically.

There are links as new related things happen, which is frequently. There is discussion as and when people feel like offering it. 

I don't know why that either requires explanation, or is FUBAR to be honest. Join in or don't- read it or don't, the choice is there for anyone to do what pleases them.

9 hours ago, tooth said:

Yes you are , we all are at some level 

Marina Abramovichs brother has been studying this field for decades 

And not for a good purpose .....

Our thoughts make our world and they know this which is why they have to SHOCK US more often to STOP us becoming what we should be 

They know damn well what humanity is capable of if we were able to live without their manipulation 

We are all better than this 

I nodded off last night whilst reading the posts on this forum and when I awoke I thought I'd read that the protestors had firebombed a policeman! I hope that is not a premonition.

5 hours ago, Messenger said:

Police could easily disperse these stains on society if they wanted to using those high powered sound cannons, rubber bullets, tear gas, etc. The police are in on it or their captain have been given orders to stand down.

https://www.rightvsleft.news/216881-antifa-releases-list-of-demands-after-capturing-6-blocks-of-downtown-seattle

Trump will call in the military on them if they carry on like this. Then they'll all be on Skid Row in their self created dystopian nightmare.

4 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

It seems that they will all be going that way, here's the latest gay pride one:  (although not for blm - it's to represent the gay black lbgtxvwxyz community - apparently)

https://qz.com/quartzy/1303522/the-new-rainbow-pride-flag-is-a-design-disaster-but-a-triumph-for-lgbtq-inclusiveness/

More polarization via symbolisim.

RrainbowTrans.jpg

3 hours ago, Storm in the garden said:

Really? I'm shocked!!

So they want to dismantle the current society, except in those areas of that society which might prove useful or necessary? (ie. everything)

There is really no need for intervention in their autonomous region, just leave them at it ....I'd give it a week at most.

Exactly so. Give them barriers, fences, walk away leave them to it. No food, no water, no electricity and let's see how long they last before they are begging "the patriarchy" and "the system" for the food and services they have been using off them since they were born.

Thickos.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

To new readers that want to learn about what is taking place, it's simple, just study communism. In the past they used class divisions to get in power, now they use racial divisions. We're all Kulaks now.

ffk.jpg.f919d141234ef01d1fa69f0d1392b51e.jpg

Oh, they've been doing a lot more than that.  Racism to start riots and destruction, sure, but the Left wing political establishment and their financial backers have also been using sexism, gender, sexual status, age, and every other social meme to divide people, and while it has been going on since Clinton was in office in the 90's, it really ramped up under Obama.  Then, when Trump was elected, they used manufactured hate to amplify it all as if Trump was the personification of everything they hate.

Just look at all of the oppressive legislation that was lined up before him that he put a stop to.  He might be pro-business, but he is clearly anti-globalist and he has shutdown every single piece of globalist legislation, and this is why they hate him.  They don't hate him because he is racist or sexist or any of those emotional memes.  They hate him because they knew before he got elected that he was not going along with the globalist, BLM plan of having multi-national corporation usurp our govt through fascist trade partnerships.  They call him a fascist because THEY are the real fascists.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

Oh, they've been doing a lot more than that.  Racism to start riots and destruction, sure, but the Left wing political establishment and their financial backers have also been using sexism, gender, sexual status, age, and every other social meme to divide people, and while it has been going on since Clinton was in office in the 90's, it really ramped up under Obama.  Then, when Trump was elected, they used manufactured hate to amplify it all as if Trump was the personification of everything they hate.

Just look at all of the oppressive legislation that was lined up before him that he put a stop to.  He might be pro-business, but he is clearly anti-globalist and he has shutdown every single piece of globalist legislation, and this is why they hate him.  They don't hate him because he is racist or sexist or any of those emotional memes.  They hate him because they knew before he got elected that he was not going along with the globalist, BLM plan of having multi-national corporation usurp our govt through fascist trade partnerships.  They call him a fascist because THEY are the real fascists.

Yes but look who most of the LGBT stuff is promoted to, Western people. Make Western men weak and they're easier to destroy, so it's still mainly about race.

"he has shutdown every single piece of globalist legislation"

He has cucked on many things. He won't stop the destruction of what the elites call Edom, not that I believe we're Edom.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Trump will call in the military on them if they carry on like this. Then they'll all be on Skid Row in their self created dystopian nightmare.

They've already looted and destroyed the entire area anyway with their "peaceful protesting".  I'd just as soon drop a few 500lb bombs on their heads.  Then let's get the sanitation workers back to work by giving them a contract to go in and bulldoze the entire heap into the local landfill.

I'm still trying to figure out what's going on here.  In their ludicrous and infantile list of "demands", they show a deep hatred of the Seattle Police Dept.  If there's this big a divide between them and the police, then how could the police be in on it and wanting this to go on?  And if the police are not in on it, then what is the game plan here to eradicate these idiots?

Come to think of it, the best solution might be to just ignore them, thus rendering them irrelevant.  They'll soon enough get sick and tired of living in their own filth and being hungry day and night.  If they thought they could get a tide of young people to join them, they failed epically already.  No matter how indoctrinated teenage kids in America are, 95% of them are not down with smashing businesses, burning cars, attacking the police and destroying/defacing statues and such..

• Like 2