George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

19 minutes ago, Jack said:

have they just added black and brown to the rainbow?

i'm seeing a lot of companies changing their logo colours?

paypal.JPG

12 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

I wish I didn't agree with you, as this is all disturbing but it's certainly looking that way. BLM now have a hit list of tons of statues that they are planning to get rid of, changing curriculums, harassing youngsters on social media and demanding pub signs get renamed.

There is also some lefty "academic" who has been posting on twitter how to destroy Winston Churchill's statue with chemicals.

If the government doesn't grow a pair and ban these "activists" from the streets soon we are gonna end up with our old buildings and monuments  in ruins like the Taliban did to their old buildings and monuments.

Nobody ever stopped a communist revolution by talking it out with them 

And thats what all of this is 

BLM is first and foremost a Marxist revolutinary movement 

and as everybody is now witness to , they have their people in all places and positions from academia to.politics

So me personally knowing how it goes with historical accounts of communist revolutions Im willing to die fighting them because they are going to kill me anyway later on 

Edited by tooth

27 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

If the government doesn't grow a pair and ban these "activists" from the streets soon we are gonna end up with our old buildings and monuments  in ruins like the Taliban did to their old buildings and monuments.

Whatever side of the fence someone is on, I think it is safe to say that people on all sides are getting angrier and the government is losing it's grip on the country. God knows what kind of weapons some groups will unleash in our cities if SHTF too.

I feel like this will be the fate of our children if something doesn't change.

gdml.jpg.8496e1251f427b5788592271da103f6f.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

well TBH some of us have been warning of this for years but were largely ignored or ridiculed , obviously by people who actually do have a deep resentment toward all things Christian and European 

its right there for everyone to see now

and yes the Jewish led Marxist revolutions we are about to face have allied themselves with all sorts of largely violent and anti western forces 

in fact we have been paying for it all with our taxes and purchases 

so were here now and sorry to say but every historical account of the implementation of Communism or what they are now calling the 4th Industrial Revolution will mean the death of millions of innocent people 

It all ways does 

9 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Football hooligans and far-Right activists call for 'ring of steel' around Churchill and Cenotaph this weekend as Tommy Robinson slams 'soft-handed police'

PUBLISHED: 01:39, 10 June 2020

Fears far-Right thugs may head to London to take on anti-racism protesters 

Ex-English Defence League leader, Tommy Robinson, called police 'soft-handed'

Several football 'firms' planning further demonstrations 'prepared to use force'

Police fear far-Right thugs could descend on London this weekend to take on anti-racism protesters, with football hooligans planning counter-protests to 'defend' memorials and statues.

The Democratic Football Lads Alliance, founded in 2017 with a supposed aim of opposing terrorism, has urged members to defend war memorials at Whitehall this Saturday from midday.

It urged people to 'defend what our war heroes done for this country and their honour', with members expected to gather by the Winston Churchill statue and the Cenotaph. 

And former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson called for opposition protests in a two-minute video in which he accused police of being 'soft-handed' at Black Lives Matters marches.

The rest of the article is here...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8404751/Police-fear-violence-erupt-London-football-hooligans-hold-counter-protests.html

I've bolded their 'quote' just to point out how they have deliberately altered the grammar to match their narrative of anyone not going along with the BLM version of events is pig ignorant.

Our media are salivating in readiness for this weekend.

Playing right into their hands. Tommy and his mates are gonna get lashed by the press and BLM will be glorified even more.

Madness.

The worse this gets the more sane I realise I am.

Violence begats violence.

• Like 1

put it this way , some of us saw this coming for many years and have positioned ourselves in what could be the best possible location to ride out the first cull 

and for those who did nothing because they were caught up in some ideologic fantasy well , shit out of luck Im afraid

the major cities will be worst hit in the first instance 

If you can , get as far away from large metropolitan areas as you can 

If you cant then I will.pray for you 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Get what? Are you saying Japanese are wrong to want to be civilized. Do you want more crime there and litter in the streets, because it seems like you're mixing up a high trust society with domestication. We know Japan doesn't have self-determination anymore, but that isn't the reason that they're well mannered.

Imagine this vending machine in the middle of nowhere in other nations, it wouldn't last 5 minutes.

f60b61bca50d51de93f20dfda4faa64b.jpg.e097be01ff754a04b1413eff40bd8808.jpg

Agreed. Good manners are part of the Japanese character. If things carry on like they are in the West, Japan will be a much  more desirable place to live.

3 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Agreed. Good manners are part of the Japanese character. If things carry on like they are in the West, Japan will be a much  more desirable place to live.

It probably all ready is tbh

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

I remember walking in the countryside as a kid in Britain and seeing boxes with food to buy that work on the honour system. I can't see that happening in future in a low trust society.

I remember being told at 16 by the careers officer that my aptitude test said I should be a rally car driver 

I remember thinking back then they really dont gice AF about us do they

And every year since has confirmed it so.much so that a long time ago I understood the only person who would ever be of any help to me was myself

and every year since thats the only person Ive ever relied on for anything 

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Gone are the days where people leave their front doors open too.

I remember when they told me my Great Grandfather and Grandfather fought in ww1 and ww1 to.protect my freedoms and way of life

I dont recall the part about them fighting " the fascists " so that 100 years later my race and my family became international targets of ethnocide 

It was all lies wasnt it 

3 minutes ago, tooth said:

I remember being told at 16 by the careers officer that my aptitude test said I should be a rally car driver 

I remember thinking back then they really dont gice AF about us do they

And every year since has confirmed it so.much so that a long time ago I understood the only person who would ever be of any help to me was myself

and every year since thats the only person Ive ever relied on for anything 

I feel like I can only rely on myself and those close to me these days, but I'm still just about old enough to remember more cohesion in the community. I can't speak for how things are/were in other nations though.

1 minute ago, tooth said:

I remember when they told me my Great Grandfather and Grandfather fought in ww1 and ww1 to.protect my freedoms and way of life

I dont recall the part about them fighting " the fascists " so that 100 years later my race and my family became international targets of ethnocide 

It was all lies wasnt it 

Yup.

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I'm  not sure I'm on the same page as you Jack.

Things have been tipped against whites here for a long time. No doubt for the sole purpose of creating friction.

We have had rules for ages forcing the acceptance of all the pansexual varieties, which I think people have gone along with despite it being against the grain.

There has been plenty of antagonism between the sexes - but that goes way, way back.

I'm referring to women v trans and the human rights of women that trans activism is eliminating

44 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I feel like I can only rely on myself and those close to me these days, but I'm still just about old enough to remember more cohesion in the community. I can't speak for how things are/were in other nations though.

As you well know Diversity is Our Strength is another inversion of reality 

Only unity is a strength and only a unified people can create a decent life for themselves and each other 

The more divided we are along any lines , the less we all prosper

I pray for us all

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

The answer, alfredo79, is that that's not what their controllers have instructed. They don't want the system attacked - they want their thugs attacking the man in the street, via his sensibilities ( historical monuments, entertainment, literature), livelihoods (shops & businesses / property), protectors (police force) and his physical person. The half-wits doing it think they're OK because they'll be on a payroll, or brainwashed into thinking they're doing something worthwhile.

They're not OK - they are pawns who will soon have a boot on their faces like the rest of us. Probably sooner, once they're served their short-term purpose.

Out of likes. But--?

The "protestors" are useful idiots who will either end up on skid row, when they've trashed everything or will end up as canon fodder for the next war, because they are proving they can easily be trained to hate people who have done nothing wrong to them, by their violence and yelling slogans of hate.

Hmmm-- this reminds me---has happened before-- now let me think---

ah yes that's it--1938.

thinker.png

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Here are the children who have taken over 6 city blocks in Seattle. If anyone thinks the police force genuinely abandoned their station through force, they are not a full shilling. This bunch of gonks have effectively made themselves a sitting target, and could very easily be ousted by myself with my walking stick if I was in that vicinity and felt so inclined. This is so much BS.

I say close the area off, leave them to it. They'll soon be crying when the food runs out.

Related but not related 

Everything we see being done today is to cause hell on Earth because good people are closing in on the globalist activities

Pay very close attention 

Some things are not what they appear to be 

#childrens lives matter