George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those aren't policemen. They are demons.    "Might have been a rights violation" ???   FFS! That was 1st degree murder! Holy shit! 

I took a step back yesterday. No media information of any sort, including DI Forum, and I feel much better for it. I think I'll be practicing this policy more moving forward.   This thread h

I'm a veteran protester. Since the anti-apartheid demonstrations in the 1980's, the anti-capitalists in the 90's, all the anti-war protests of the 20's and even the one against removing the Education

Posted Images

She says 'they' are planning to introduce Muslim outrage, and Hispanics into the war against 'white supremacy'.

Her contacts have told her the leaflets were distributed and they've already got their infiltrators / agent provocateurs in place ready to go. She doesn't know what FF triggers they will use, but speculates about it.

4 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

She says 'they' are planning to introduce Muslim outrage, and Hispanics into the war against 'white supremacy'.

Her contacts have told her the leaflets were distributed and they've already got their infiltrators / agent provocateurs in place ready to go. She doesn't know what FF triggers they will use, but speculates about it.

Sweeet

Outnumbered and surrounded 

This is how legends are born 

I've been expecting it over here  to be honest. There's less visible upset so far in the UK, so they'll be needing to stir the pot. 

For us, it is the relationship between whites and the Muslim community that is more precarious than any other.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I've been expecting it over here  to be honest. There's less visible upset so far in the UK, so they'll be needing to stir the pot. 

For us, it is the relationship between whites and the Muslim community that is more precarious than any other.

Relationship ? Lol

4 minutes ago, Jack said:

I think she is right, they need to make a fairer society things have got to come to a hilt.

It's happening on all sides.

Women, trans, blacks, asians

I'm  not sure I'm on the same page as you Jack.

Things have been tipped against whites here for a long time. No doubt for the sole purpose of creating friction.

We have had rules for ages forcing the acceptance of all the pansexual varieties, which I think people have gone along with despite it being against the grain.

There has been plenty of antagonism between the sexes - but that goes way, way back.

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

What term would you use?

What country are you in if you don't mind my asking?

A relationship is give and take , mutual respect for the benefit of both 

That is not whats going on there 

Its blatant divide and rule and create chaos, grab some popcorn and watch everyone pot each other, here's another angle from the Police Union - big respect to the Trade Union reps stepping up for their members...

11 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's not just about a statue. It's about erasing history and the fact that it's only white history being erased. People shouldn't have to explain why this is an issue on the David Icke forum of all places, most people should know that this is becoming very Orwellian.

No it's the start of something more sinister. Destroy the heritage first, then the people. You say it's an illusion, but elites have made it very clear about what they want to do to the West.

And what are the real issues? Elites weaponizing minorities against white people? Do you think these elites actually care about minorities? They have made it clear that they want Europeans, South Koreans and the Japanese out of the way because they think other groups are easier to rule over. Surely that is racist to minorities?

I wish I didn't agree with you, as this is all disturbing but it's certainly looking that way. BLM now have a hit list of tons of statues that they are planning to get rid of, changing curriculums, harassing youngsters on social media and demanding pub signs get renamed.

There is also some lefty "academic" who has been posting on twitter how to destroy Winston Churchill's statue with chemicals.

If the government doesn't grow a pair and ban these "activists" from the streets soon we are gonna end up with our old buildings and monuments  in ruins like the Taliban did to their old buildings and monuments.