George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

14 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

What Silicon Valley millionaire would employ screaming ninnies  when he/she can get a robot or AI to do the job much more efficiently? And doesn't require any wages.

Yep.  It's why I went to an Engineering school and got a B.S. in CS.   The first Software Engineering job I had after college was at a bleeding edge AI company back in 1998 before anyone mainstream had ever heard of AI.  It was the smartest thing I ever did regarding my employment history.  I started telling people what was coming 15 years ago, and no one listened.

2 hours ago, Storm in the garden said:

Unless you live in one of the Dem/Lib controlled cities where the police have both hands tied while trying to deal with these "protesters" I think there's little to no chance of you demonstrating the finer points of your AR-15. They're just spoiled brats being given the run of these cities while it suits the agenda. If they left the city limits they'd be eaten alive.

I'm not American but I spent some time with a family in Nebraska...rural folks don't take too kindly to that sort carry on.

You're absolutely correct.  If you look at the most Democratically controlled cities, these are the ones being destroyed because they're "soft targets".  They're also the cities with ungodly amounts of homeless people, tent cities and cardboard shanties.  I'd like to see them drive a caravan to Montana, just so I can sit back and watch.  I'm picturing that road between Iraq and Kuwait at the end of the 1st Gulf War, with the miles of blown out, smouldering cars and trucks.

I am generally not a mean person.  I am actually rather polite to most people.  But, in this case, can someone please go by the hardware store and buy a big box of rat poison before you drop off the "food" in the new Seattle Sanatorium?

• Sad 1

'Awardwinning' Unfunny talentless sickly bellends Ant 'n' Dec issue HEARTFELT apology: 

twats.jpg

Here it is on the dailyslime website:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8407591/Ant-Dec-issue-apology-impersonating-people-colour-Saturday-Night-Takeaway.html

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add dailyslime link & awardwinning comment
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Unfunny talentless Sickly bellends Ant 'n' Dec issue HEARTFELT apology: 

twats.jpg

Soon we have to get down on our knees when a black is passing us not to make them feel they belong to the lower class. Is it still legal using the world black or its already banned in UK? 

41 minutes ago, alfredo79 said:

Enigmatic World, the Japanese that I estimate today are the "hokkikomori", I don't think you need presentations about them. 

I always stand on the rebels.

The hikikomori are "modern day" hermits, so it's not part the traditional Japanese way of life to my knowledge. They're probably just victims of a subverted and occupied society.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

How I see that autonomous zone turning out:

a looting mob would never set up "autonomus zone", the would go looting,smashing,hating ect.

it is another evidence that it is planed,the whole thing....along with the one that is coverd on every media....

Just now, screamingeagle said:

a looting mob would never set up "autonomus zone", the would go looting,smashing,hating ect.

it is another evidence that it is planed,the whole thing....along with the one that is coverd on every media....

I'm confused. They have already, haven't they? Although I'm not sure how autonomous it truly is. I agree that it won't last though if they just plunder each other.

2 minutes ago, mrbookrah said:

Can someone open a Joke Topic please.??

I m not able to open any new topic since the ARE WE SAFE? - when that hacking incident happened.?

Is that the humour thread you mean mrbookrah? It should be there on the front page of the forum?

New topic problems for me too - for ages - then I tried signing out of the forum, closing my browser and then re-opening it, and signing back in to the forum, and then it worked fine, see if this works for you buddy?

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Seattle’s ‘Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone’ already has a Wikipedia page, but it might not last

https://www.fastcompany.com/90515143/seattles-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone-already-has-a-wikipedia-page-but-it-might-not-last

EaJ5YZnU4AEgwFN.png.ed704c39484dab57b992efb7a16c4866.png

lol

2 minutes into their occupation - "SOS, soy urgently needed!"  

giphy.gif

It'll be like the Lord of the Flies there soon.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat

40 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

They're like fish in a barrel there anyway. I wonder it's a trap - there to be easily squished by angry football 'Lads', so that there can be much more outrage sparked over here. We're not at top pitch yet like America.

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Seattle’s ‘Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone’ already has a Wikipedia page, but it might not last

https://www.fastcompany.com/90515143/seattles-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone-already-has-a-wikipedia-page-but-it-might-not-last

EaJ5YZnU4AEgwFN.png.ed704c39484dab57b992efb7a16c4866.png

lol

Give me an 18 wheeler and a Mossberg and I will deliver the soy at breakneck speed

If ANTIFA are watching and want to donate to my " Truckin 4 Turds " campaign email me for my gofundme page details 

Just now, Nobby Noboddy said:

Is that true? That's fucking brilliant, I love homeless people. They're better than lefty-sheeply-normies.

I think it's a joke, but many things lately are so bizarre that I'm not entirely sure. :classic_biggrin:

I did read something that looked less comical earlier, saying they have run out food though - I'll see if I can find it. 

Just now, Nobby Noboddy said:

Is that true? That's fucking brilliant, I love homeless people. They're better than lefty-sheeply-normies.

The account seems to be way too over the top to be real so it is probably a parody. Not sure why the tweets are protected though if it's for humour.

tp.jpg.f974b8d27717e837b9bb373be520468b.jpg

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The account seems to be way too over the top to be real so it is probably a parody. Not sure why the tweets are protected though if it's for humour.

I 'think' the account is real but the tweet is a joke.