George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

1 minute ago, alfredo79 said:

You are refering to Israel, pheraps I have understood, but the point of launch of the technocracy are these Asian nations, like China, South Korea. The most technological nation is China.

I didn't mention China, and they have already taken their great leap backwards

Samurai don't exist anymore, now Japanese are automs. That world had been destroyed by "Americans" and after Second World War, the conquer of Japan was accomplished, becoming that trap wich is now.

I am on the side of the Kami wich attacked Pearl Harbour, instead.

They don't exist because they are now under the control of ZOG.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Do you get it now?

Get what? Are you saying Japanese are wrong to want to be civilized. Do you want more crime there and litter in the streets, because it seems like you're mixing up a high trust society with domestication. We know Japan doesn't have self-determination anymore, but that isn't the reason that they're well mannered.

Imagine this vending machine in the middle of nowhere in other nations, it wouldn't last 5 minutes.

f60b61bca50d51de93f20dfda4faa64b.jpg.e097be01ff754a04b1413eff40bd8808.jpg

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Get what? Are you saying Japanese are wrong to want to be civilized. Do you want more crime there and litter in the streets, because it seems like you're mixing up a high trust society with domestication. We know Japan doesn't have self-determination anymore, but that isn't the reason that they're well mannered.

Imagine this vending machine in the middle of nowhere in other nations, it wouldn't last 5 minutes.

f60b61bca50d51de93f20dfda4faa64b.jpg.e097be01ff754a04b1413eff40bd8808.jpg

does it sell used school girls knickers?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, alfredo79 said:

The aggressivity can have two aspects, a negative one and a positive one. The aggressivity in certain cases can be a barrier against certain dangers.

However I don't want neither crime and innatural perfection. Both are ugly.

This is true. The aggressive crap we're seeing in the streets right now seems to be a negative one though as it's dividing people and it could be used as an excuse to bring more order, a bad order.

By blaming the West or Americans for eveything you're playing into the agenda. Why not look at the lobby groups that run the West?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

If the elites think the Japanese and South Koreans are the perfect people to rule over, why are they also in the UN replacement migration plan? Is it really just to fix an aging population? Why can't our leaders incentivize more of our own people to have more children? It's because they hate us. That is why there are articles encouraging white women to abort white children to end "white supremacy", their words, not mine.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

This is true. The aggressive crap we're seeing in the streets right now seems to be a negative one though as it's dividing people and it could be used as an excuse to bring more order, a bad order.

By blaming the West or Americans for eveything you're playing into the agenda. Why not look at the lobby groups that run the West?

exactly, why not focus on the shit that is happening right now, why not go for the royals,politicians lobby groups etc

• Like 1

The answer, alfredo79, is that that's not what their controllers have instructed. They don't want the system attacked - they want their thugs attacking the man in the street, via his sensibilities ( historical monuments, entertainment, literature), livelihoods (shops & businesses / property), protectors (police force) and his physical person. The half-wits doing it think they're OK because they'll be on a payroll, or brainwashed into thinking they're doing something worthwhile.

They're not OK - they are pawns who will soon have a boot on their faces like the rest of us. Probably sooner, once they're served their short-term purpose.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, alfredo79 said:

You are refering to Israel, pheraps I have understood, but the point of launch of the technocracy are these Asian nations, like China, South Korea. The most technological nation is China.

Samurai don't exist anymore, now Japanese are automs. That world had been destroyed by "Americans" and after Second World War, the conquer of Japan was accomplished, becoming that trap wich is now.

I am on the side of the Kami wich attacked Pearl Harbour, instead.

If has not been censored, see if you can find a 2007 video called 'Kurosawa and the Censors' which deals with the way in which films about feudal Japan were banned by the Americans.

The attack on Pearl Harbor failed in its objectives. Japan dug its own grave when it launched that assault. At the time, Japan was engaged in a brutal war of attrition in China, the details of which are repulsive. The American occupiers of Japan did pretty much the same thing they did in Germany. They squashed Japanese culture and replaced it with consumer capitalism writ large. By the 1960s, the Japanese economy was all-powerful, not because they embraced Americanism but because they harnessed again something that had been present all along, which was the good of the nation.

Here are the children who have taken over 6 city blocks in Seattle. If anyone thinks the police force genuinely abandoned their station through force, they are not a full shilling. This bunch of gonks have effectively made themselves a sitting target, and could very easily be ousted by myself with my walking stick if I was in that vicinity and felt so inclined. This is so much BS.

16 hours ago, tooth said:

Over the coming days and weeks we are going to witness those who were placed in positions of power and high esteem either step down in " solidarity " with the communists or conversely be " cancelled " by the same group they belong to and people will laugh and say the left is eating its own

No they are not as its all a contrived theater and they willingly step up to be cancelled or taken down , one by one until the only voice of reason left is the inner voice that none dare vocalise for fear of being murdered or otherwise incapacitated 

This entire show has played itself out across.many nations in the last 100 years

There is no way to talk our way out of this

Yep.  This is absolute 100% fact.  We have seen this same story happen over and over again throughout centuries of history and it's always the same.  The left hand distracts from what's really going on while the right hand just waltzes right in a steals our world right out from under us.  This happens because do not understand that we are at war.  Any time fascism shows it's ugly face, like exactly what is happening now, this is a war.  The societies of history that did not recognize this woke up one day to find their world turned upside down and all of their freedoms, their social structure, their culture and their identity destroyed.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mrbookrah said:

That's disgusting.

They passed my limits when burning flags, looting -robbing and trashing our history. They should target people like me,full of hate and a loaded gun. 

I know there's something afoot to goad us into a full-on civil war, but part of me really does wish a gang of these BLM/Antifa assholes would show up on my doorstep.  I want to show them what an AR-15 looks like up close and personal.  Either way, none of these brainless idiots are getting into my neighborhood.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

I know there's something afoot to goad us into a full-on civil war, but part of me really does wish a gang of these BLM/Antifa assholes would show up on my doorstep.  I want to show them what an AR-15 looks like up close and personal.  Either way, none of these brainless idiots are getting into my neighborhood.

Unless you live in one of the Dem/Lib controlled cities where the police have both hands tied while trying to deal with these "protesters" I think there's little to no chance of you demonstrating the finer points of your AR-15. They're just spoiled brats being given the run of these cities while it suits the agenda. If they left the city limits they'd be eaten alive.

I'm not American but I spent some time with a family in Nebraska...rural folks don't take too kindly to that sort carry on.