George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

3 hours ago, Messenger said:

Yeah, scary. Suck it up Democrats! This is the diversity is strength motto you all parroted.

Not you Jack, just saying.

Screenshot_20200610_104707.jpg.f06cff7dd643ea4e993e75f3019d5765.jpg

Is this about equality? 

http://www.ukblackowned.co.uk

I don't think so. I never checked if a business I m planning to shop from is owned by a black or white,never even crossed my mind. 

But from now on I m going to use their website to know what businesses to avoid. Is it fair right? 

Let's play then.

Screenshot_20200610_104811.jpg

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I took a step back yesterday. No media information of any sort, including DI Forum, and I feel much better for it. I think I'll be practicing this policy more moving forward.   This thread h

Those aren't policemen. They are demons.    "Might have been a rights violation" ???   FFS! That was 1st degree murder! Holy shit! 

I'm a veteran protester. Since the anti-apartheid demonstrations in the 1980's, the anti-capitalists in the 90's, all the anti-war protests of the 20's and even the one against removing the Education

Posted Images

2 hours ago, alfredo79 said:

Are you really terrorized for some statue thrown in the water (it's always possible fish them)? Seriously?

It's not just about a statue. It's about erasing history and the fact that it's only white history being erased. People shouldn't have to explain why this is an issue on the David Icke forum of all places, most people should know that this is becoming very Orwellian.

Do you think that a commie revolution is going to succed? Do you think that the West is close to the end? (the West of the banks, the microchips, the smart cities?)

It pretty much already has succeeded. Are you blind? Take a look at the long march through the institutions. Smart slave cities is the end of the West, at least as we know it.

These are only outbursts to give the illusion of a small revolution to a angry youth, and you who are so scaried make the chickeen laugh.

No it's the start of something more sinister. Destroy the heritage first, then the people. You say it's an illusion, but elites have made it very clear about what they want to do to the West.

Continue to think the commie army wich vandalizes the statues of some ugly character and ignore the real issues.

And what are the real issues? Elites weaponizing minorities against white people? Do you think these elites actually care about minorities? They have made it clear that they want Europeans, South Koreans and the Japanese out of the way because they think other groups are easier to rule over. Surely that is racist to minorities?

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, mrbookrah said:

Screenshot_20200610_104707.jpg.f06cff7dd643ea4e993e75f3019d5765.jpg

Is this about equality? 

http://www.ukblackowned.co.uk

I don't think so. I never checked if a business I m planning to shop from is owned by a black or white,never even crossed my mind. 

But from now on I m going to use their website to know what businesses to avoid. Is it fair right? 

Let's play then.

Screenshot_20200610_104811.jpg

I looked but I couldnt find a similar site for the Welsh 

I had really hoped to finish them off once and for all seeing as they all used to.enjoy black face so much 

Only joking about the Welsh 

I meant the Jews and their open history of black face 

https://noirg.org/articles/blackface-history-is-jewish-history/

University of California religious studies professor Dr. Michael Alexander received a National Jewish Book Award for his book in which he asserts that minstrelsy—the public ridicule and mockery of the Black race—became identified with Jewish entertainers: “Jews performed this kind of minstrelsy in the 1910s and 1920s better and more often than any other group in America. Jewish faces covered in cork were ubiquitous.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Imagine thinking it's just about a statue. Such a brainlet take.

gfdfg.jpg.12653572f576a5cfc707681ae4f2ede9.jpg

45 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Imagine thinking it's just about a statue. Such a brainlet take.

gfdfg.jpg.12653572f576a5cfc707681ae4f2ede9.jpg

What’s the similarities between an apple and a black person? 
– They both look good hanging from trees.

11 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

becareful what you say, it will all come back to haunt you.

There i no free speech.

Cross fit CEO resigned because he shared wild conspiracy theories about Covid and Flloyd

Edited by Jack
1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Charles Dickens stipulated that when he died there should be no memorial to his life, save his writings. His wishes were ignored and a statue was erected at his birthplacee in Portsmouth. Now there are calls for it's removal because of his disparaging characterisation of certain individuals.

However, I have read most of Dickens' novels, I love the classics and I can't think of a single black character in any of his books.

He championed the lower classes and highlighted the injustices of the 'poor house' and 'debtor's prison' but he also called out the nefarious activities of Jewish 'money-lenders' in several stories, including 'Oliver' and 'Nicholas Nickelby.'

There was no such thing as “antisemitism” in those days and people spoke plainly, calling a spade, a spade.

But if Dickens' statue is toppled or his books get burned for historical “political incorrectness” Shakespeare must follow, particularily 'The Merchant of Venice' which portrayed the vengeful Shylock demanding “a pound of flesh” from his Christian rival, Antonio, who defaults on his loans.

Where will it all end? With the abolition of history? Orwell would be singularly impressed!

Edited by Velma
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Football hooligans and far-Right activists call for 'ring of steel' around Churchill and Cenotaph this weekend as Tommy Robinson slams 'soft-handed police'

PUBLISHED: 01:39, 10 June 2020

Fears far-Right thugs may head to London to take on anti-racism protesters 

Ex-English Defence League leader, Tommy Robinson, called police 'soft-handed'

Several football 'firms' planning further demonstrations 'prepared to use force'

Police fear far-Right thugs could descend on London this weekend to take on anti-racism protesters, with football hooligans planning counter-protests to 'defend' memorials and statues.

The Democratic Football Lads Alliance, founded in 2017 with a supposed aim of opposing terrorism, has urged members to defend war memorials at Whitehall this Saturday from midday.

It urged people to 'defend what our war heroes done for this country and their honour', with members expected to gather by the Winston Churchill statue and the Cenotaph. 

And former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson called for opposition protests in a two-minute video in which he accused police of being 'soft-handed' at Black Lives Matters marches.

The rest of the article is here...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8404751/Police-fear-violence-erupt-London-football-hooligans-hold-counter-protests.html

I've bolded their 'quote' just to point out how they have deliberately altered the grammar to match their narrative of anyone not going along with the BLM version of events is pig ignorant.

Our media are salivating in readiness for this weekend.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's not just about a statue. It's about erasing history and the fact that it's only white history being erased. People shouldn't have to explain why this is an issue on the David Icke forum of all places, most people should know that this is becoming very Orwellian.

It pretty much already has succeeded. Are you blind? Take a look at the long march through the institutions. Smart slave cities is the end of the West, at least as we know it.

No it's the start of something more sinister. Destroy the heritage first, then the people. You say it's an illusion, but elites have made it very clear about what they want to do to the West.

And what are the real issues? Elites weaponizing minorities against white people? Do you think these elites actually care about minorities? They have made it clear that they want Europeans, South Koreans and the Japanese out of the way because they think other groups are easier to rule over. Surely that is racist to minorities?

Leave Europeans, but South Koreans and Japanese are amongst the most obedient people, together Chinese. These are predilet races among the capitalists.

In my opinion the main issues are: exploitation in labour world, taxes, private central banks, pollution, transhumanism, destruction of agriculture, ruin of natural enviroment ... 

Smart cities are the natural evolution of the Wester system, at least since the start of the modern capitalism.

2 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

You sound like you on the side of the thugs, alfredo79.

I don't defend the system wich is cause of the problems, some of them you sometimes complain against.

I know that the protests in question will not bring nothing and will be hijacked, but I'm not a cop of complement. I share some sentiments of rebellion.

Just now, alfredo79 said:

Leave Europeans, but South Koreans and Japanese are amongst the most obedient people, together Chinese. These are predilet races among the capitalists.

In my opinion the main issues are: exploitation in labour world, taxes, private central banks, pollution, transhumanism, destruction of agriculture, ruin of natural enviroment ... 

Smart cities are the natural evolution of the Wester system, at least since the start of the modern capitalism.

The elites fear the samurai.

Where is the global tech hub start-up nation where a lot of this intrusive tech comes from?

23 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

wrt.jpg.f231bede3e6ff30c45c85a44a063971a.jpg

"The White Race is the most violent and destructive on earth." Really? Marcus Eli Savage, Oscar Levy, and Maurice Samuel would dispute that, they have been so candid as to tell us the truth explicitly: “We are intruders, we are subverters—We Jews…are today nothing else but the world’s seducers, its destroyers, its incendiaries, its executioners–We Jews, we the destroyers, will remain destroyers forever.”

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

The elites fear the samurai.

Where is the global tech hub start-up nation where a lot of this intrusive tech comes from?

You are refering to Israel, pheraps I have understood, but the point of launch of the technocracy are these Asian nations, like China, South Korea. The most technological nation is China.

Samurai don't exist anymore, now Japanese are automs. That world had been destroyed by "Americans" and after Second World War, the conquer of Japan was accomplished, becoming that trap wich is now.

I am on the side of the Kami wich attacked Pearl Harbour, instead.