George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Humans are easily herded, what can you do about it? Covid19 has made that pretty clear for all.

I started a thread about the coming apocalypse..

I know exactly how to fix all of it but nobody would dare say it nevermind actually get on with it 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I took a step back yesterday. No media information of any sort, including DI Forum, and I feel much better for it. I think I'll be practicing this policy more moving forward.   This thread h

Those aren't policemen. They are demons.    "Might have been a rights violation" ???   FFS! That was 1st degree murder! Holy shit! 

I'm a veteran protester. Since the anti-apartheid demonstrations in the 1980's, the anti-capitalists in the 90's, all the anti-war protests of the 20's and even the one against removing the Education

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I just wanted my own Connie Booth, but life had to go to shit.

At least some of us can walk in the knowledge that we tried to avert the global communist revolution , including yourself sir

https://twitter.com/BrittPettibone/status/1270404187428237314/photo/2

Revisionism in real time

Editing one of the founders of BLM to hide the fact she is first and foremost a Marxist revolutionary 

Edited by tooth
  • Like 2

More proof that BLM is a communist organisation first and foremost that like any other jewish led Marxist outfit will play on the " oppressed " to get them to cause chaos and bloodshed as a means of resetting the leadership of a nation 

https://therealnews.com/stories/pcullors0722blacklives

CULLORS: Um, I think that the criticism is helpful. I also think that it might–. I think of a lot of things.

The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers. We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. 

17 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I hope someone can put a stop to all this propaganda very quickly, but even more so when they seek to brainwash and/ or frighten children. We can unplug our TV's, but we know that not everyone will have the sense to. 

*Edit*  Your post went up at the same time as mine, Storm. 

For me, I want to keep looking to know what the enemy are doing, and how they are doing it. 

But your advice is sound, and probably necessary for restoring inner calm and balance. Sp I'd advocate for a bit of both - looking, then withdrawing to do something healthy & recharging.

I do just as you wrote above. I spend my days working on art, looking after my pet rat, housework, listening to music, watching Star Trek TNG on Netflix. I have no TV ( got rid of it  14 years ago). I'm not on Twatter either.

13 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

And because it was all planned, immediately after they got their videos edited and stitched together, they mounted a social media campaign of outrage to inflame the masses.  It all went off without a hitch, except that more people than they realized did not fall for their theatrics of having provocateurs breaking out windows and pre-stacked bricks setup everywhere.  They're not going to be able to stop the hundreds if not thousands of videos that are going to be posted soon of all the shenanigans that were going on.  BLM is going to go down in flames as just being another terrorists group.  And it's already over for Antifa in the US.

Let's hope so! Ordinary folks whose shops and cars were trashed and whose children have been terrorised can see these protesters for what they are. They might not like the plod but they would rather have the plod than not, as without them these protesters would be free to destroy whole cities and run wild.

10 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

And again, beyond refusing to wash anybody's feet aside my own, what the heck can we do?

Get Bojo out, & Farage in? The people who recognise what's happening are impotent against the criminals in power! 

I'd take my chances with the ET's.

Our world really needs this guy's people to arrive.

SPOCK.jpg

6 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Do you think the young morons even realise that they will be gun fodder once they've pushed the patriots too far, and their employers won't give a damn? 

How can they get away with just deciding they're not policing the streets any more? Surly that's criminal negligence at the very least.

EaFHpQfUEAAR-fw?format=jpg&name=large

They'll soon have something to wail and screech about when there's no food cos they wrecked the stores, everything is closed or burnt out, so they'll have no jobs, and no money.

They'll all be on skid row.

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Humans are easily herded, what can you do about it? Covid19 has made that pretty clear for all.

I started a thread about the coming apocalypse..

What can we do about it? Not sure. Parasites [coughs]... I mean humans, are a child species. What do you know about children? They are easily influenced by their surroundings and take on traits of what they have been exposed to. What can be done about it, is that humans need to be drastically reduced in numbers on this planet, the Reptilian Alliance needs to step in and re-establish the presence of the Native Reptilians of Earth on the surface of the planet, and also protect them from those outside of Earth who would try to change that. With these beings being able to walk the surface again, in full form, they would be able to raise humanity in a much better way. Just their presence is enough to teach the remaining humans so so much. Their genetics would be properly honed, the genetic traits of humanity which have been suppressed for so long would be able to find it's way to expression... this means, the lost art of connection would be resurrected, psychic awareness/ability would begin to make a comeback, which would mean telepathy, uses of altered states and energetic awareness/ability would arise, and a new system of living would correlate with these changes. Along with the guidance of Reptilian beings, humans would no longer be the parasites that they are now, and they could truly evolve. That's just a summary of what could/should/will be done. Reptilians in full form should exist freely on the surface once again and coexist with humans, even though humans are the invaders of Earth, it could be turned into something truly beautiful under these circumstances.

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

This is a global revolution & a different type of control..I doubt its going to be anything these Marxist hope for somehow.

They are the problem, the reaction will be the majority & solution will technocratic AI enslavement.

I'm inclined to agree with you. They are just useful idiots to the technocrats. Screaming idiots who are thick as shit and think they have the power cos they destroy stuff and wave placards about.

They'll all end up on skid row when the robots and AI can do most of the jobs ( not that any sane employer would want to employ them anyway- they'd be taking too many days off due to being "offended" and to go on yet another rioty march).

What Silicon Valley millionaire would employ screaming ninnies  when he/she can get a robot or AI to do the job much more efficiently? And doesn't require any wages.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

They'll soon have something to wail and screech about when there's no food cos they wrecked the stores, everything is closed or burnt out, so they'll have no jobs, and no money.

They'll all be on skid row.

Yeah, scary. Suck it up Democrats! This is the diversity is strength motto you all parroted.

Not you Jack, just saying.

Are you really terrorized for some statue thrown in the water (it's always possible fish them)? Seriously?

Do you think that a commie revolution is going to succed? Do you think that the West is close to the end? (the West of the banks, the microchips, the smart cities?)

These are only outbursts to give the illusion of a small revolution to a angry youth, and you who are so scaried make the chickeen laugh.

Continue to think the commie army wich vandalizes the statues of some ugly character and ignore the real issues.

• Like 1

“Mr President, you need to make a public statement, there's rioting on the streets”

“You know I can't appear in public Smithers. Since I started using that environmentally friendly hairspray Greta gave me my quiff won't stay up anymore remember?”

“Oh sorry Mr. President, but what are we to do?”

“Hmm, it's tricky, we don't want to appear overly aggressive but need to regain control, so....I got it!  Mobilize the Transgenders! Tell them the rioters are burning all the shoe shops”

“We thought of that Mr. President, but we couldn't find any transgenders?”

“What? There were millions of them a few years ago. They were on chat shows, they were in schools, they were everywhere! Didn't we change the whole school curriculum to accommodate those fagg...transgenders?”

“I'm afraid they seem to have disappeared sir, size eleven stiletto sales are down 1000%”

“Right, it looks like we'll have to mobilize those climate change nutters. Tell them that smoke from the looted shops is affecting the ozone or some such bollocks”

“I'm afraid there's no sign of them either sir. It appears they now want the earth to fry if it will mean the extinction of 'whitey?”.

“Jumpin' Jehovah's Smithers, what the hell is going on? Are the patriots available?”

“Unfortunately they're all locked away in their bunkers at this stage sir”

“Dunkin' donuts, what are we to......Wait! I've got it!!   Contact Charlie Chan in Wuhan and tell him to send over another batch of that Virus. We can dose the fuckers”.

“Erm...there was no virus Mr. President, it was make believe, remember?”

Hell's bells Smithers, it's so hard to keep track....

Okay, there's nothing else for it, we'll have to send in the cops...”

“Er, if you say so Mr. President, but they may not be very effective. Don't you remember disarming them a while back? All they now have is a fluffy pair of rainbow colored handcuffs and a biodegradable, aerosol-free pepper spray which doesn't cause discomfort to any ethnic group or sexual orientation.....except the privileged whites”

“Hells bells Smithers you're....fuc.....rac....ethn....#*@@[email protected]$##....!!...”,

“Sorry Mr. President you broke up there for a minute. Where are you anyway? And it's not Smithers sir, it's Jared....you remember?, your son-in-law?”

“Oh right sorry...I'm in Jerusalem, Jared my boy, just putting the finishing touches to the Temple. Looks fine and dandy by the way, and your uncle says to say hello...”

Isn't it comforting to know in these troubled times that we're in safe hands.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

More news from the caring press, the riots that are tearing down the very fabric of society in america are going to come to the uk next.

Looking into their mystic ball they can accuratly predict that people are going to be so outraged by the lockdown they are going to smash up all the small and medium sized businesses, the big businesses are going to be totally unaffected.

If you know anyone intending to go on these " peaceful protest marches " which rapidly escalte, please use any influence you have to deter them.

Thanks.

8 hours ago, tooth said:

I know exactly how to fix all of it but nobody would dare say it nevermind actually get on with it 

How to fix it isn't such a mystery. Having the means to do it is the problem.

5 hours ago, positiveevitisop said:

What can we do about it? Not sure. Parasites [coughs]... I mean humans, are a child species. What do you know about children? They are easily influenced by their surroundings and take on traits of what they have been exposed to. What can be done about it, is that humans need to be drastically reduced in numbers on this planet, the Reptilian Alliance needs to step in and re-establish the presence of the Native Reptilians of Earth on the surface of the planet, and also protect them from those outside of Earth who would try to change that. With these beings being able to walk the surface again, in full form, they would be able to raise humanity in a much better way. Just their presence is enough to teach the remaining humans so so much. Their genetics would be properly honed, the genetic traits of humanity which have been suppressed for so long would be able to find it's way to expression... this means, the lost art of connection would be resurrected, psychic awareness/ability would begin to make a comeback, which would mean telepathy, uses of altered states and energetic awareness/ability would arise, and a new system of living would correlate with these changes. Along with the guidance of Reptilian beings, humans would no longer be the parasites that they are now, and they could truly evolve. That's just a summary of what could/should/will be done. Reptilians in full form should exist freely on the surface once again and coexist with humans, even though humans are the invaders of Earth, it could be turned into something truly beautiful under these circumstances.

Out of curiosity, what species are you?

1 hour ago, alfredo79 said:

Are you really terrorized for some statue thrown in the water (it's always possible fish them)? Seriously?

Do you think that a commie revolution is going to succed? Do you think that the West is close to the end? (the West of the banks, the microchips, the smart cities?)

These are only outbursts to give the illusion of a small revolution to a angry youth, and you who are so scaried make the chickeen laugh.

Continue to think the commie army wich vandalizes the statues of some ugly character and ignore the real issues.

You're missing the point alfredo79. Antifa are just the temporary tool to create discord and destruction - they are the problem that has been introduced to be reacted to by the masses, so that the the real enemy has the excuse the implement their solution. It's that solution that is the real problem.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

You're missing the point alfredo79. Antifa are just the temporary tool to create discord and destruction - they are the problem that has been introduced to be reacted to by the masses, so that the the real enemy has the excuse the implement their solution. It's that solution that is the problem.

Yes Tin, I dread to think of their solution this time!