Jump to content

George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

When the banks, corporations, the media, celebrities and Rothschilds are supporting the looting and protests, it should tell you that this isn't an organic rebellion, but an engineered one.

 

Maybe ... what is sure is that these entities have created the situations wich after generated a violent answer (in reality less violent than many others in the history when the victimes were much more).

Every situation of danger to their control, they search to dominate and dampen it, for this time I think they will win yet but with the going of the time will become more difficult. The diffuse hatred to the system evident, either you like or don't like, in this situation is a good signal, at least for me, enemy of the society.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TruthSeeker27 said:

 

Absolutely yes. I get you now. And yes, you're right. Of the protesters, the large chunk of them are under 30. People of this age are much easier to manipulate in regards to alleged social injustices, as they feel that it's almost their...duty to change the world for the better. And I think that's the really sad part, actually. These evil, manipulative forces are esentially weaponising good people and turning them into vengeful monsters, lashing out at things that have nothing to do with the injustices that they're supposedly trying to fight against (see the wrecking and looting of smaller shops and businesses, for example). 

 

So yes, I do think on the whole, young people are always more likely to protest, no matter what's going on or what they're protesting against. You may not understand it because perhaps you've always been awake to the manipulations (which have been going on for a LONG, LONG time now), but many young people sadly aren't and the role they play is often that of protester.

 

Yes, I've noticed this also. The prevailing mood now appears to me that one must be an "activist" and that if one is not, and doesn't want to get involved in "protests" , marching, spouting stuff on Twitter etc then the view is that there is some sort of moral deficiency in one's nature!!!

 

I wonder how many of these "activists" and "protesters" actually treat people around them with respect and kindness on a day to day basis? Help an elderly neighbour for example?

 

Those who do don't tend to go on spouting how virtuous they are and condemning others who live quietly, decently and don't want to get involved with rioting and marching.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

The regular chanting is part of the spell. It's not about getting a message across at all - it's about drumming up energies, though whether or not they know it is debatable. It's why witches chant and dance or race about when they are spell-casting, because it draws generates energy.

 

 

Who could forget the XR nutters and their chanting? I bet more than a few of that lot are involved in these current riots and "protests." Some of these youngsters today are what I call "professional protesters." The government could raise their benefits to two grand a month, give them a free holiday every year and they'd still find something to "protest" about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, alfredo79 said:

 

Maybe ... what is sure is that these entities have created the situations wich after generated a violent answer (in reality less violent than many others in the history when the victimes were much more).

Every situation of danger to their control, they search to dominate and dampen it, for this time I think they will win yet but with the going of the time will become more difficult. The diffuse hatred to the system evident, either you like or don't like, in this situation is a good signal, at least for me, enemy of the society.

 

These 'BLM' protests are state-sanctioned, media driven, top-down organised movements. They are not seeking to 'dampen' nor 'dominate' as they created it.

Protesting for democracy, or for freedom (against lockdown) is not the same.

 

FB_IMG_1591484871627.jpg.6d6bd252fd31515bdcf131e1b65eac10.jpg

Edited by KillBill
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TruthSeeker27 said:

 

Well, he sounds interesting in a funny sort of way. Haha. In a way, I almost envy people like that and I'll tell you why...

 

Like you, Fluke, I am also working class (brought up on a council estate in Yorkshire). But I've always been...different. I think not going to school played a big part. I was home educated by my mother (father divorced my mother when I was 2 and I haven't seen him now in 11 years, and that's fine with me). People often associate the home educated as being super rich or something, but we weren't. My mother just didn't want me going to school because she was badly bullied as a child and she didn't want me to be bullied, either. My grades didn't suffer, I did pretty well in my GCSE's. But the biggest benefit for me, I think looking back is that I was never subjected to the school playground and the introductions to soceital peer pressure that the playground brings. I had a few friends, but not many, and this gave birth to my loner tendencies and that led to my deep thinking. It's because of these factors that I am now 100% awake. If you don't spend enough time alone, away from the peer pressures, away from the manipulations of society, etc, I think it's near impossible to gain the ability to truly think and analyse on a deep level.

 

The reason I envy those, quite frankly, silly people who don't know how to think deep is that they seem more content/happy. They're more upbeat (or at least appear that way, I do wonder what really goes on in their minds when they're alone) and, as they say, ignorance is bliss. Even before my awakening, due to my deep thinking I have battled depression and it led me to the brink of ruin at one point... But, overall, I think it's worth it. I'd rather know the true nature of my own mind and the real world. I'd choose that over the bliss of being ignorant, because it gives me the chance to grow on a spiritual level and also the opportunity to enact some change in this world (however small it may be).

 

Sorry for practically spilling my whole life story, but do believe it to be relevent, and do think, looking back, that it's because I never went to school that I've turned out the way I have/being awake.

Thank you for sharing your journey. It has taken a lot of self evaluation on my part to see the world for what it is. Be assured you're not on your own. The last few months have been tough for all of us, and it's easy to think we are isolated but this forum proves that there are others awake who are willing to reach out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

 

Yes, I've noticed this also. The prevailing mood now appears to me that one must be an "activist" and that if one is not, and doesn't want to get involved in "protests" , marching, spouting stuff on Twitter etc then the view is that there is some sort of moral deficiency in one's nature!!!

 

I wonder how many of these "activists" and "protesters" actually treat people around them with respect and kindness on a day to day basis? Help an elderly neighbour for example?

 

Those who do don't tend to go on spouting how virtuous they are and condemning others who live quietly, decently and don't want to get involved with rioting and marching.

 

 

 

Out of likes, but I absolutely agree. Very often, the ones who do spout about being so "virtuous" are very often doing it as a way of either making themselves feel better about themselves (as they may foolishly believe that they're making a positive difference), or sometimes just to make themselves appear good to outsiders in order to attract others to their cause. Truly good people never really talk about their good deeds.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, truther79 said:

Thank you for sharing your journey. It has taken a lot of self evaluation on my part to see the world for what it is. Be assured you're not on your own. The last few months have been tough for all of us, and it's easy to think we are isolated but this forum proves that there are others awake who are willing to reach out. 

 

Thank you. I absolutely agree. We're almost certainly not on our own. For the past few months I've been working towards waking other people up and am pretty happy with my success rate so far. Of course, you can't wake people up just like that, but, in my many interactions on the internet these past few months, I've realised that a healthy percent of people know that something is amiss. They may not have sussed it all, but they know something is wrong and these are the people who I have directed towards Mr. Icke, and many of them have thanked me for it. But absolutely, this forum is a blessing in these tough times.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not buying any of this.

A few people get together to complain over lockdown and they are labelled as nutcases in the mainstream media, evil, not observing the 2 metre rule, spreading the virus, etc

Here we see thousands, and the main stream media is doing the exact opposite and praising them, claming they doing some great public deed.

Thousands take to the streets in an obviously highly syncronised and organised fashion, the mainstream media kisses their arses. Sound deliberatly orchestrated, in a freemasonic manner.

All these organised protestors behaving in the same way, all the mainstream media behaving in the same way, giving the same message. One hell of an organised coincidence.

If you look at the screen, you cannot tell if you are in america or britain or where ever, it all looks the same.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...


@EnigmaticWorld 

l know you can do better than this, but you get the idea. (nudge nudge, wink, wink, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan...)

FACTS DON'T MATTER !!!!!!!

 

FACTS.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For the mass mind control theorists:


If there are mind control devices capable of manipulating the masses into doing stupid, illogical shit like what is on constant display all around, what is the delivery system?  Are talking heads and politicians really that persuasive?  Is everyone except us really that irredeemably dumb?  Don’t answer that. 
 

Subliminal acoustic manipulation of nervous systems

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6017302A/en
We all know about the crowd control apparatus but...

Do you think this device or one like it can be put in your TV?

 

 

Method and apparatus for translating the EEG into music to induce and control various psychological and physiological states and to control a musical instrument

https://patents.google.com/patent/US4883067A/en

So it’s not the (hip hop) music that compels the youth to action but what is added into the music that controls minds.

 


Both of the below owned by Sony:

Method and system for generating sensory data onto the human neural cortex
https://patents.google.com/patent/US6536440B1/en

 

Method and system for forming an acoustic signal from neural timing difference data
https://patents.google.com/patent/US6584357B1/en


It’s coming from the screens.  Literally from the screens.  

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

From the book Brainwash by Dr. David Perlmutter:

 

(Page 58)”One area in the brain affected by smartphones is the anterior cingulate, a region of the brain that has a unique connection to both the limbic system and the prefrontal cortex.  It helps moderate impulse control. Research has revealed that the anterior cingulate is smaller in size among internet addicts than it is in other people.  Internet addicts may have weaker connections between their prefrontal cortices and their anterior cingulates.  You don’t have to qualify as an internet addict to suffer the consequences.”
 

When Graham Hancock asked a South American shaman basically why our society is so fucked up, he replied that our minds are cut off.  When the animal, fight or flight brain is severed from the higher functioning prefrontal cortex people can be easily manipulated. 

 

From Grain Brain by Perlmutter:

”What we eat threatens our ability to access the prefrontal cortex.” 
Grain Brain claims and backs with scientific studies that the (standard american diet) lowers empathy, increases narcissism, causes more hedonic and less restrained behavior, and increases impulsivity.

So between the irradiated garbage that is put in bodies 3-10 times a day, smart devices, water, and EMF it’s really no wonder we are surrounded by this madness. 

 

 

Edited by Michi713
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TruthSeeker27 said:

Out of likes, but I absolutely agree. Very often, the ones who do spout about being so "virtuous" are very often doing it as a way of either making themselves feel better about themselves (as they may foolishly believe that they're making a positive difference), or sometimes just to make themselves appear good to outsiders in order to attract others to their cause. Truly good people never really talk about their good deeds.

 

That's a cop-out. The message needs to get out there and it ain't gonna happen by staying silent

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

When the banks, corporations, the media, celebrities and Rothschilds are supporting the looting and protests, it should tell you that this isn't an organic rebellion, but an engineered one.

 

I heard, not long ago (last year I think), that there was a plan to get rid of police forces and replace them with private law enforcement.  And I guess the army would take over as the security forces when it comes to "policing" protests.  I get the feeling we are in the early stages of such a "reorganisation" right now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Motleyhoo

 

True, mostly comments from the left are pushing the propaganda about black lives matter and we should kneel and hollywood are now bailing out "protestors", oh and it's all Trumps fault, and blah blah. So ridiculous.

 

Shiiit, where I went to high school in the burbs it was mostly white. I can count on two hands the black folks I can remember and actually all of them excelled in physical ed and the others, science, history, language arts, math, etc. There wasn't a ghetto black person that I can remember and actually it was one white guy and one "brown" guy who were trying to be in the Latin Kings or Disciples, bunch of pansy ass suburban posers they were. :classic_rolleyes: :classic_laugh:

 

Crypts and bloods were the gangsters though back in the day in Chi-town, that crypt dance they started was cool. :classic_biggrin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Michi713 said:

From the book Brainwash by Dr. David Perlmutter:

 

(Page 58)”One area in the brain affected by smartphones is the anterior cingulate, a region of the brain that has a unique connection to both the limbic system and the prefrontal cortex.  It helps moderate impulse control. Research has revealed that the anterior cingulate is smaller in size among internet addicts than it is in other people.  Internet addicts may have weaker connections between their prefrontal cortices and their anterior cingulates.  You don’t have to qualify as an internet addict to suffer the consequences.”
 

When Graham Hancock asked a South American shaman basically why our society is so fucked up, he replied that our minds are cut off.  When the animal, fight or flight brain is severed from the higher functioning prefrontal cortex people can be easily manipulated. 

 

From Grain Brain by Perlmutter:

”What we eat threatens our ability to access the prefrontal cortex.” 
Grain Brain claims and backs with scientific studies that the (standard american diet) lowers empathy, increases narcissism, causes more hedonic and less restrained behavior, and increases impulsivity.

So between the irradiated garbage that is put in bodies 3-10 times a day, smart devices, water, and EMF it’s really no wonder we are surrounded by this madness. 

 

 

So true.

 

The things people consider "food" is really so bad for them. Many even know it but are addicted. My cell phone took a crap last week, it was four years old. It's been a challenge without it but I'm coping so far.

 

I spent three hours tending to my garden today with a relative, planted only 4 plants but removed a lot of weeds, buried some compost, and I even rode my bike there and back. I'm pretty exhausted but I feel accomplished, some of my previously planted items are growing well. :classic_cool:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Michi713 said:

For the mass mind control theorists:


If there are mind control devices capable of manipulating the masses into doing stupid, illogical shit like what is on constant display all around, what is the delivery system?  Are talking heads and politicians really that persuasive?  Is everyone except us really that irredeemably dumb?  Don’t answer that. 
 

Subliminal acoustic manipulation of nervous systems


We all know about the crowd control apparatus but...

Do you think this device or one like it can be put in your TV?

 

 

Method and apparatus for translating the EEG into music to induce and control various psychological and physiological states and to control a musical instrument

 

So it’s not the (hip hop) music that compels the youth to action but what is added into the music that controls minds.

 


Both of the below owned by Sony:

Method and system for generating sensory data onto the human neural cortex
 

 

Method and system for forming an acoustic signal from neural timing difference data
 


It’s coming from the screens.  Literally from the screens.  

 

Michi713, you just reminded of voice to skull technology too. Or known as V2S I think.

 

Also, I think I posted in another thread an article describing how the brain waves change when you sit down in front of the TV that makes the brain more susceptible to programming. It's why industry insifer literally called it "programming".

 

Like back in the day the first commercials the narrator would say, we now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

 

Etymology of "program", from Latin programma 1600's, and greek 1800's meaning to train to behave in a predetermined way.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, rooey said:


frequencies would have to be used in such a manner by this point. Also part of the psyche interacts with tv in a strange way, associating quite deeply with the characters and what's going on. addressing this part of myself has been most troubling 

Rooey, I just mentioned that in another thread about how the brain goes into a theta or beta state, something like that when in front of the TV.
 

When I realized this years ago I reduced my MSM consumption to pretty much zero very quickly.


My ex though, she had us watching Dexter, True Blood, Boardwalk Empire, Sons of Anarchy all at the same time! We would watch one episode and then toggle to another one for that week. It was nuts, I got burned out and eventually after season two or three of SOA realized it was nothing but racial division and running drugs and guns and prostitution and I was like, I'm done with this crap.

 

I watch a few old movies from time to time and use my TV to play some video games once in a while, other than that it's off.

 

I hope you are able to conquer your troubles and move forward positively. ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

dr.jpg.c24faf6e62f767d5cc732e74029bb302.jpg

 

 

Mirdered?!?  What the hell is up with all these spelling mistakes on so-called important posts and placards and posters?

 

Sorry.  It irritates the hell out of me.  Also, I find it hard to believe that David Rothschild wrote that tweet.  I am sure he is too busy doing something unsavoury.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...