Jump to content

George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, rooey said:


frequencies would have to be used in such a manner by this point. Also part of the psyche interacts with tv in a strange way, associating quite deeply with the characters and what's going on. addressing this part of myself has been most troubling 

 

Does anyone remember the spate of suicides in Bridgend? 

 

"Bridgend was a town that the rest of the world had largely ignored - until a spate of suicides among teenagers and young adults suddenly gave it worldwide notoriety when these deaths came to light last month. Seventeen people aged between 15 and 27 have died in little over a year, all but one by hanging.23 Feb 2008"

 

When that was happening, and getting very little media coverage, I checked how many telephone masts there were in the area, and there were a phenomenal, inexplicable number that had been erected there. I thought then that they were experimenting with mind control via those masts and that was at the bottom of the suicides of unconnected people. I still do, and don't doubt they've advanced the technology a lot since then.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I think it's the all the pics of food in the replies that people are laughing at, but yeah guilting white people into making statements is pretty sinister as whatever we do will never be enough.

 

 

Thanks Enigmatic- what's happening is so surreal that I do have to pinch myself regularly to check if I'm dreaming.

 

It's scary, because my 1st instinct (had I had a FB or Twitter account) would have been to rip into them. Then realised, its clearly intended for that purpose (always emotion before logic with me, I'm sorry to say). Succumb to the brainwashing or resist and you're presented as racist. Heads they win, tails you lose ('they' being the provocateurs).

 

The very best response is a photo of your dinner.   ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Thanks Enigmatic- what's happening is so surreal that I do have to pinch myself regularly to check if I'm dreaming.

 

It's scary, because my 1st instinct (had I had a FB or Twitter account) would have been to rip into them. Then realised, its clearly intended for that purpose (always emotion before logic with me, I'm sorry to say). Succumb to the brainwashing or resist and you're presented as racist. Heads they win, tails you lose ('they' being the provocateurs).

 

The very best response is a photo of your dinner.   ?

 

Just remember that the big tech sites are full of zombies and fortunately there are still plenty of sane people in the real world, they just don't get the same attention. Most people where I live don't tolerate this virtue signalling nonsense anyway, although I understand that it will differ from location to location.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What's the bet there's either some kind of bloodbath, or a FF event this weekend in Washington? Or an assassination attempt on Trump? 

 

 

Pentagon disarms National Guard activated in D.C., sends active-duty forces home

June 5, 2020 at 11:09 p.m. GMT+1

 

The Pentagon has told National Guardsmen deployed to the nation’s capital not to use firearms or ammunition, and has issued orders to send home active-duty troops that the Trump administration amassed outside the city in recent days, a sign of de-escalation in the federal response to protests in the city.

 

Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper made the decision to disarm the guard without consulting the White House, after President Trump ordered a militarized show of force on the streets of Washington to quell demonstrations that were punctured by an episode of looting Sunday, two senior administration officials said. Trump had encouraged the National Guard to be armed.

 

The rest of the article is here...

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/pentagon-disarms-guardsmen-in-washington-dc-in-signal-of-de-escalation/2020/06/05/324da91a-a733-11ea-8681-7d471bf20207_story.html

 

Is anyone buying that the Pentagon have gone against Trump's instructions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tinfoil Hat said:

What's the bet there's either some kind of bloodbath, or a FF event this weekend in Washington? Or an assassination attempt on Trump? 

 

 

Pentagon disarms National Guard activated in D.C., sends active-duty forces home

June 5, 2020 at 11:09 p.m. GMT+1

 

The Pentagon has told National Guardsmen deployed to the nation’s capital not to use firearms or ammunition, and has issued orders to send home active-duty troops that the Trump administration amassed outside the city in recent days, a sign of de-escalation in the federal response to protests in the city.

 

Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper made the decision to disarm the guard without consulting the White House, after President Trump ordered a militarized show of force on the streets of Washington to quell demonstrations that were punctured by an episode of looting Sunday, two senior administration officials said. Trump had encouraged the National Guard to be armed.

 

The rest of the article is here...

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/pentagon-disarms-guardsmen-in-washington-dc-in-signal-of-de-escalation/2020/06/05/324da91a-a733-11ea-8681-7d471bf20207_story.html

 

Is anyone buying that the Pentagon have gone against Trump's instructions?

 

I hope nothing pops off today.

 

June 6 =
sixth day of the week
sixth day of the month
sixth month of the year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Just remember that the big tech sites are full of zombies and fortunately there are still plenty of sane people in the real world, they just don't get the same attention. Most people where I live don't tolerate this virtue signalling nonsense anyway, although I understand that it will differ from location to location.

 

True, but I hope there are enough sane people- the real world has already gone to hell in a handcart.:classic_blink:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Someone posts that it's not an ambulance, but for transporting prisoners.

 

And the original Twitter poster with the ambulance story is called Krav MAGA. Krav Maga is the name for Israeli military personal combat/self defence techniques.

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

And posted by someone called Krav MAGA. Krav Maga is the name for Israeli military personal combat/self defence techniques.

 

I didn't know that! I thought MAGA just stood for Make America Great Again.  

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I didn't know that! I thought MAGA just stood for Make America Great Again.  

 

That is true about the meaning of MAGA, but when I saw the poster named Krav MAGA the Agitation Propaganda Warning alarm bells rang with where the poster's loyalities were.

 

Edited by Orange Alert
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=black+lives+matter

 do you want to know why the women are getting VERY AGGRESSIVE WITH SERIOUS UGLY ATTITUDES watch the mirror

Gematria programming made in Israel Black lives matter shares the same frequency as WOMEN GODS they think they are invincible, and its the second most popular search after BLM (BLAME), interestingly the third is WAKE UP and DEMONIC MARTIAL LAW

 

The two egregores or mindsets are Akhennaten One God, Order Tutankamun Many Gods, Chaos Apollo or Dionysus mars or bacchus jesus or Mithra and in every repeating stage, when the people have lost their minds they call on  the one god, to destroy the many gods and inevitable that one god mindset kills the son, the father why have you forsaken me repeated over and over

 

Take the knee its a swastika -\- /-\ or an inverted L, the knights templa the oath to the one god, Lucifer Apollo, Akenhaten, that's why everything that serves as a distraction from pubs to cinemas to even having your haircut is now banned but not banned its just in lockdown, we don't ban things we let the people do it themselves instead

they are looting business that in many cases owned by BAME LGBT and other groups, they then steal it send the rewards to a fence like fagin and get paid £1900 and go IM NOT A SPY IM NOT ANACTIVIST HOW DARE YOU, then use witchcraft and sorcery and energy manipulations to intimidate shock stalk and eventually kill you

The women are going insane because they are use BLm to raise their ego, and everytime the women rise they kill the men by hive mindeness eg Cain and Eve is Canieve Connive, to serve malicious intent as a group or hive.

They then go barren, Rachel Rebecca sarah Abraham hebrem Hebrew and say never again they then become WISE or WJSE or JEWS jealous WOMEN, and await their Saviour everytime Corona Virus Our Saviour, no corona no sun, no coroner therefore no evidence of their crimes

 

Cain and Abel is Cannibal, they then eat babies, they then MOLLOCH or Mulch their kids, Compost trash and ruin their kids, then they feed like scavengus or VENUS women cannibals conniving witches that intend to crush and mulch the men who dare stand against them AHWELL
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, awake said:

A new movie just came out about using frequencies to control people

 

The Last Days of American Crime (2020)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1552211/

 

In the not-too-distant future, as a final response to terrorism and crime, the U.S. government plans to broadcast a signal making it impossible for anyone to knowingly commit unlawful acts.

Through all those alexa and echo systems and phones I wonder?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...