Jump to content

George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?


Recommended Posts

David's video is very good - he sums up the same views that we've been sharing, and expresses it in a coherent way for anyone who's new to the stuff to grab the bigger picture easily. What I like also is his passion. I see in him the anger that I know I'm feeling, and believe pretty much everyone else here does too.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I took a step back yesterday. No media information of any sort, including DI Forum, and I feel much better for it. I think I'll be practicing this policy more moving forward.   This thread h

Those aren't policemen. They are demons.    "Might have been a rights violation" ???   FFS! That was 1st degree murder! Holy shit! 

I'm a veteran protester. Since the anti-apartheid demonstrations in the 1980's, the anti-capitalists in the 90's, all the anti-war protests of the 20's and even the one against removing the Education

Posted Images

Well I bet they have a 'great couple of days' in DC as well, given that there are armed forces meant to be doing 'drills' there this weekend, and there are reputed to be 1,000,000 rioters making their way there for a protest  loot & pillage.He'll be able to be gleeful about there being nothing left of the place shortly but blood and snot if all goes to plan. He'll throw a party to celebrate.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

re:Jared Kushner Hired ‘The Purge’ Publicist, An Expert In Marketing Dystopia

 

I think they knew this would be happening in 2020, and we are, in part, witnessing Trump's re-election campaign.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KillBill said:

re:Jared Kushner Hired ‘The Purge’ Publicist, An Expert In Marketing Dystopia

 

I think they knew this would be happening in 2020, and we are, in part, witnessing Trump's re-election campaign.

 

Yup. He has his issues, but Whites an Asians are probably going be voting for him because they'll be terrified of the alternative.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

David's video is very good - he sums up the same views that we've been sharing, and expresses it in a coherent way for anyone who's new to the stuff to grab the bigger picture easily. What I like also is his passion. I see in him the anger that I know I'm feeling, and believe pretty much everyone else here does too.

 

 

He's fantastic.  I know we are all fans but my god that was good x

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

?

 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/5/57-buffalo-cops-resign-from-team-after-two-are-sus/

 

The entire Buffalo Police Department Emergency Response Team resigned Friday to support two police officers who pushed an elderly man to the ground in a viral video, according to a report from a local news outlet. A total of 57 officers quit the team as a sign of support for the officers involved in the video who were suspended without pay, News 4 Buffalo reported. The 57 are still officers on the police force.

 

“If they resigned, I’m exceptionally disappointed by it because it indicates to me that they did not see anything wrong with the actions last night,” Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz said at a press conference.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, she's right, it's disturbing, it is most assuredly disturbing.

 

These videos are bait for angry retorts, and those who fall for it will be sought out by the authorities and charged with racial hate crime.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KillBill said:

 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/5/57-buffalo-cops-resign-from-team-after-two-are-sus/

 

The entire Buffalo Police Department Emergency Response Team resigned Friday to support two police officers who pushed an elderly man to the ground in a viral video, according to a report from a local news outlet. A total of 57 officers quit the team as a sign of support for the officers involved in the video who were suspended without pay, News 4 Buffalo reported. The 57 are still officers on the police force.

 

“If they resigned, I’m exceptionally disappointed by it because it indicates to me that they did not see anything wrong with the actions last night,” Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz said at a press conference.

I saw this and I can't believe no one gave a crap and walked on, it was quite cold, something's not right, on the same front it feels like the Police have been egged on and now they seem to be a target, I mean any cop who crosses the line of the law I have no sympathy for, but the Police apply the rule of law, it's what keeps order and I mean those that operate within the law and respect human rights etc. It almost feels like they are being stripped of power, and there was talk of defunding the Police in the states, I mean wth, for real? This is just plain insanity, the world has really gone mad, or just creating fear by relaxing the applicators of law and order, it's all surreal...

Link to post
Share on other sites

About a month ago Truthstream Media put out their video: The Characteristics of an Initiation Ritual

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3RVG8qNLdoY/

Premise was that the covid lockdowns took on the aspects of shamanic and occult rituals using

disorientation, isolation, sensory deprivation, and masking to initiate the population into a new way of life.  
 

Just focusing on the psychology of mask wearing:

https://newrepublic.com/article/117152/how-sunglasses-and-masks-affect-moral-behavior
https://www.dw.com/en/the-power-of-masks/a-51606650

It is possible that the push to wear masks by medical authorities like Fauci after first denouncing them as unhelpful was to encourage the mob behavior we witnessed in the riots.  The anonymity of masking may serve the dual purpose of emboldening ones who normally wouldn’t behave aggressively and destroying individual thought in a group setting.  
 

One study claimed that the under 30 segment of the population was most adversely psychologically affected by the lockdowns.  They of course make up the majority of the protesters and rioters.  Was the covid lockdown a priming of the population to let out aggression that is leading to both distraction from the economic reality and to bring about change in the structure of society?  

 

Tonight Tucker Carlson and others likened the BLM to a religion.  Is mask wearing a precursor to the bowing and submission we see now?  


 


 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yup. He has his issues, but Whites an Asians are probably going be voting for him because they'll be terrified of the alternative.

Who's the alternative? Biden the senile old pedophile?

 

Trump has actually done a lot of good for the USA despite what many people think. No one else in history has helped exposed "Pizzagate" and adrenochrome and democrat corruption as much as Trump has, with help from Ben Swann, and Seth Rich (RIP).

I'm not a huge fan of Trump, he says some bad stuff and he is probably guilty of some bad stuff, sexual abuse for example, but he is better than any democrat currently running. The only better candidate would be Ron Paul and I don't believe he will be running again.

Also, check out this video which gives a lead as to where the pallets of bricks might have come from. Allegedly berkshire hathaway & some marmon group which is owned by obese slug Illinois governor Pritzker.

 

Titled: Bricks From Illinois, NYC Chaos, Flynn Case Response

 

RedPill78 youtube channel

 

 

Edited by Messenger
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, rooey said:


was an unsettling beep

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed it. It was weird and immediately a red flag went off in my mind. That was in 2018 when I saw that episode.
 

I believe it more now too that the cabal use frequency to program people after seeing youtube and facebook delete the Dr. Cowan video where he talked about 5G frequency and coronavirus, and the spanish flu coinciding with the introduction of radio.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pfft,

 

Reddit banned me last week for defending myself against the left who were trying to call me a trump supporter simply because I disagreed with something they said about something I don't even remember now. Seems there are a lot of hardcore lefties on reddit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed it. It was weird and immediately a red flag went off in my mind. That was in 2018 when I saw that episode.
 

I believe it more now too that the cabal use frequency to program people after seeing youtube and facebook delete the Dr. Cowan video where he talked about 5G frequency and coronavirus, and the spanish flu coinciding with the introduction of radio.


frequencies would have to be used in such a manner by this point. Also part of the psyche interacts with tv in a strange way, associating quite deeply with the characters and what's going on. addressing this part of myself has been most troubling 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Pfft,

 

Reddit banned me last week for defending myself against the left who were trying to call me a trump supporter simply because I disagreed with something they said about something I don't even remember now. Seems there are a lot of hardcore lefties on reddit.

 

Reddit has been a joke since Tencent got involved. I browse art, tech, and development subs, but any political subs are just total groupthink.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re Enigmatic's post where they're complaining about white people not covering the BLM on social media (which wouldn't let me quote it) -

I took this to be sinister, but you've laughed at it, KillBill - did I misread it? Is it meant to be satire?   Like the clip of the girl being asked to kneel and apologise for white supremacy, which I think is real but you think was a set up sort of.  :classic_huh:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Re Enigmatic's post where they're complaining about white people not covering the BLM on social media (which wouldn't let me quote it) -

I took this to be sinister, but you've laughed at it, KillBill - did I misread it? Is it meant to be satire?   Like the clip of the girl being asked to kneel and apologise for white supremacy, which I think is real but you think was a set up sort of.  :classic_huh:

 

 

 

I think it's the all the pics of food in the replies that people are laughing at, but yeah guilting white people into making statements is pretty sinister because whatever we do will never be enough.

 

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...