George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

1 hour ago, KingKitty said:

I don't believe suggesting Idris Elba's Twitter comment is scripted suggest one is being an apologist for him.

Oh Ive seen more than one comment about this kind of shit to know he can apologise for fucking anything as long as it involves harming white people 

And he runs to hide behind the same bullshit lines ANTIFA uses 

If you dont like whites being raped and murdered that ABSOLUTE CUNT will.call you a fascist 

1 hour ago, MrA said:

https://twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/status/1268062728054177793

Found another throat for Idris Elba to slit 

Go get her Ray 

I have been saying for years that I have met more woke black people than whites. Whites in America have been so dumbed down it's sad, but that's the "education" system at work along with Hollywood, both controlled by the black magicians, literally.

/brokenrecord

/stepsoffsoapbox

2 hours ago, awake said:

Give them a break dammit they have been on their feet all day and night :classic_laugh:

Seriously, shoes are quite a popular item because the quality is so crap and the $ markup is very high. If i was looting i'd go for shoes too. Not because they are good but because shoes are so damned ugly now. All they gay colours, silly patterns, awful cheap quality that falls apart so quickly.... whoever designed all that crap needs to be sacked

I would have gone to the jewelry store and grabbed a new watch, perhaps a Hublot or a JLC, maybe a Harry Winston or a Zenith. And a bunch of random chains to melt down into small bars so they couldn't be traced. Then I could have bought any number of stolen Nike's at half price on ebay after selling off my stolen melted bars to local pawn shops.:classic_biggrin: Now I'm starting to think like a globalist or a skull & bones member.  :classic_wink:

Then I would have head over to the Ferrari or Lamborghini Dealer and "rented" a car for the weekend.

4 minutes ago, Messenger said:

I have been saying for years that I have met more woke black people than whites. Whites in America have been so dumbed down it's sad, but that's the "education" system at work along with Hollywood, both controlled by the black magicians, literally.

It's a case of the have's and have nots, due to the looting of society by the big corporations and government/media suppression. There is alot more going on than some fictional identity issue

1 minute ago, Messenger said:

Then I would have head over to the Ferrari or Lamborghini Dealer and "rented" a car for the weekend.

The looters stole and trashed 40 x $100,000+ cars out of 1 dealer. They knew they had tracking devices in them too, so they didn't take them far. I can't count how many cop cars they have trashed and incinerated

I noticed too they go for the lottery tickets too. In a recent video they are going for bed linen and other essentials

1 hour ago, awake said:

It's a case of the have's and have nots, due to the looting of society by the big corporations and government/media suppression. There is alot more going on than some fictional identity issue

The looters stole and trashed 40 x $100,000+ cars out of 1 dealer. They knew they had tracking devices in them too, so they didn't take them far. I can't count how many cop cars they have trashed and incinerated

I noticed too they go for the lottery tickets too. In a recent video they are going for bed linen and other essentials

No shit? I'll have to look for that.

I suppose I have met equally as many woke white people, I'm just tired and need to get off the computer.

George Floyd had coronavirus and died after cardiac arrest, police report claims

Hennepin County has released the George Floyd autopsy report, which confirms he died from a heart attack which was complicated by law enforcement subdual

You couldn't fucking make it up.  So it turns out it wasn't murder after all.  It was COVID.

Everybody stand down and return the loot.

Get back in your houses.

• Haha 1

I have a prediction. Maybe it could happen, and maybe a different way. A website may appear with pictures of anyone involved in looting, vandalism, robbery, murder, etc with the date and location, and anybody who recognizes them can anonymously confirm who they are

Perhaps historians of the far far future will discover the micro-organism parasiting humanity's brains in the early 21st century which caused them to destroy their own civilisation......

There's no other explanation for these people's behaviour. Something is wrong with their brains.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

There's not other explanation for these people's behaviour. Something is wrong with their brains.

yes,but the horrifying thing is there is no microrganism.....?

only psychilogical war on the perception and mind of the people 

and there are days after all these years when i'm just baffeld,suprised....

• Like 1

Can you endure a bit more sheer lunacy from the insufferable paedo's, truth-defilers and complete dolts? If so, read this...

As BLM Protests Turn Into Deadly Riots, Celebs Sign Letter Demanding We ‘Defund Police’

Gabriel Hays

June 3rd, 2020 12:13 PM

The latest political initiative from Hollywood might be its most insane yet. Here’s the proposal from some of tinseltown’s brightest: How about we as a society decide to defund our police forces?

Yeah, real stunning stuff. In support of the radical racial and social justice initiative Black Lives Matter, A-list celebrities including John Legend, Natalie Portman and Lizzo have signed an open letter demanding that police forces in the United States be defunded as a response to “police brutality” and “systemic racism.” 

The left claims that these societal ills caused the death of George Floyd at the hands of officer Derek Chauvin, an event that has led to nationwide protests. Though these protests, all done in the name of Black Lives Matter, have devolved into destructive rioting in many places, thus elevating the need for more police. 

The irony of this initiative is especially potent with the recent news of the slaying of retired African American police captain David Dorn.

According to entertainment outlet Us Magazine, the “Movement 4 Black Lives” – a “coalition of more than 100 organizations representing black communities” – authored the letter which called for money to be pulled out of police forces across the country. The coalition viewed that “repurposing the money for positive resources” like “education, healthcare” and various "community programs” will “create a better future for all.”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/gabriel-hays/2020/06/03/blm-protests-turn-deadly-riots-celebs-sign-letter-demanding

Edited by Tinfoil Hat

2 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

only psychilogical war on the perception and mind of the people 

+1

And when people become bewildered and confused, their primal instinct emerges to destroy everything around them, because it's the only weapon they/we have. Goal achieved. Sadly this is the way it has always been

Just now, Tinfoil Hat said:

Can you endure a bit more sheer lunacy from the insufferable paedo's, truth-defilers and complete dolts? If so, read this...

As BLM Protests Turn Into Deadly Riots, Celebs Sign Letter Demanding We ‘Defund Police’

Gabriel Hays

June 3rd, 2020 12:13 PM

The latest political initiative from Hollywood might be its most insane yet. Here’s the proposal from some of tinseltown’s brightest: How about we as a society decide to defund our police forces?

Yeah, real stunning stuff. In support of the radical racial and social justice initiative Black Lives Matter, A-list celebrities including John Legend, Natalie Portman and Lizzo have signed an open letter demanding that police forces in the United States be defunded as a response to “police brutality” and “systemic racism.” 

The left claims that these societal ills caused the death of George Floyd at the hands of officer Derek Chauvin, an event that has led to nationwide protests. Though these protests, all done in the name of Black Lives Matter, have devolved into destructive rioting in many places, thus elevating the need for more police. 

The irony of this initiative is especially potent with the recent news of the slaying of retired African American police captain David Dorn.

According to entertainment outlet Us Magazine, the “Movement 4 Black Lives” – a “coalition of more than 100 organizations representing black communities” – authored the letter which called for money to be pulled out of police forces across the country. The coalition viewed that “repurposing the money for positive resources” like “education, healthcare” and various "community programs” will “create a better future for all.”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/gabriel-hays/2020/06/03/blm-protests-turn-deadly-riots-celebs-sign-letter-demanding

Boycott Hollywood, boycott mainstream musicians, boycott AAA game studios and boycott pro sports.

Probably won't make a difference, but at least we won't be funding those that want us wiped off the face of the Earth.

• Like 1

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unpinned this topic