George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

2 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

So, one Black man gets killed by a psychopath cop...supposedly, and the entire world erupts.

A handful of corrupt rich people in high places (white people by the way) lockdown the entire industrialized world, destroy the world's economy, decimate small businesses and destroy the social fabric of our society and none of these same people stood up and said a damn thing about it.  Many of them are still walking around and shouting from behind an idiotic looking mask.

It just boggles the mind.  That's why I call them sheeple.

maybe the lockdown proved how compliant everyone was, they needed this to up the gear.

i'm fucking baffled by the whole thing too. a few weeks back Corbyn got arrested and a few others for our societal freedoms, now for ONE person (not all the other 1000's that get killed.) the whole world is protesting,

Edited by Jack

2 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

and none of these same people stood up and said a damn thing about it

Their actions tell us, just like it told you. They know that we know, yet they verbally stay silent. Pure evil

Just now, awake said:

I've always thought the idea behind multiculturalism was because of economic growth.

That's one of the reasons they have gave us, but it doesn't make sense to me. If it was about economics then surely less developed nations would be embracing multiculturalism.

It's about bringing the developed world down to the standards of the less developed world in my opinion. It's also about making sure that Europe is no longer a monolithic society that can stand on it's own.

It is really hard for me to believe this wasn’t planned and executed just like the covid. The American attention span is shorter than a two year old’s.  

The media was trying to incite riots in May using footage of Ahmaud Arbery’s death way from February!  It wasn’t hard hitting enough to spark the outrage they desired. 

Is it coincidence that this video, perfectly serving their agenda, surfaces right when they need it?  Or is police brutality so widespread and rampant that it was just a matter of weeks before they hit the mother lode?  Maybe so.  The timing supports the idea that it was a planned execution with the purpose of spurring orchestrated rebellion.  How hard really is it to issue an order to execute a man in broad daylight and carry it out?

American agencies specialize in destabilizing countries, especially in Latin America and the Middle East.  It’s what they do best!  Destabilizing is used to usher in regime change, but the regime change isn’t superficial like the presidential election.  

They don’t want our guns.  Our guns are a joke to the U.S. government’s arsenal.  This isn’t 1776.  We wouldn’t stand a chance in hell!   And they clearly could care less if we murder each other.  

Mandatory vaccinations are probably off the table, too.  The money has already changed hands.  The manufacturing contracts have been signed and that’s what it’s all about.  There will be too many dill holes lined up with sleeves rolled up for them to bother with the ones who don’t want the shots.  

They have to have predicted white America’s reaction to the lawlessness of the cities.  Many won’t go to cities anymore, and many of the ones living in them will flee.   Business will leave.  People will stop commuting there, and people with families in surrounding areas will no longer want to risk visiting.  The economies of many cities depend on support from surrounding areas.  

Fear of disease and fear of violence both support the UN sustainable development agenda.  The imposition of fake white guilt is as demoralizing as fake climate guilt.  

As the economy continues to spiral downward there will be more social unrest.  People will become more localized out of necessity and fear.  David Icke’s hunger games society will reach fruition as many cites are gutted Detroit style, leaving the poor to deal with the fallout.  

Is this all for the good of the environment?

If the great second wave of covid comes rolling through and lockdowns ensue, how many people will risk breaking lockdown and face US military instead of city cops?

Edited by Michi713

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

That's one of the reasons they have gave us, but it doesn't make sense to me. If it was about economics then surely less developed nations would be embracing multiculturalism.

That's what i thought too, but then i thought they are waiting until the last of the resources so they can become more stable in the times of crisis. I don't know, it's just a thought i've had before

edit: Note that empires fall and others rise

Edited by awake

4 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Dawned on me last night, it's as though all the "crazy conspiracy" are being played out all at once, like some B-movie: pandemic ✔ race wars ✔...so, that would suggest that aliens should be landing soon? Project Blue Beam?

You forgot tainted vaccines, impending transhumanism and the 2nd coming. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

I love college ball too.  And because the tournament was cancelled this year, my team gets to be champions an extra year.  Go UVA!  LOL!

i'm a spartan ! cassius winston is a better cassius than muhammad ali.

must admit i was rooting for texas-tech last year in the national championship just cos i love their college football style.

no march madness ?  

also was / am sickened that the 24 hour tip-off marathon coverage on ESPN was cancelled two seasons ago. i loved it. stayed up twice for it all.

For what it's worth...here's the song I was uploading to Soundcloud when I got the "black out" message. I will not use their link, rather, I'm using our Reverbnation link. The song may or may not be about current events. If questioned, I'm sayin' it's about farm animals who rebel against the farmers.

"Rise of the Sheep, Pt. 1"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Michi713 said:

It is really hard for me to believe this wasn’t planned and executed just like the covid. The American attention span is shorter than a two year old’s.  

The media was trying to incite riots in May using footage of Ahmaud Arbery’s death way from February!  It wasn’t hard hitting enough to spark the outrage they desired. 

Is it coincidence that this video, perfectly serving their agenda, surfaces right when they need it?  Or is police brutality so widespread and rampant that it was just a matter of weeks before they hit the mother lode?  Maybe so.  The timing supports the idea that it was a planned execution with the purpose of spurring orchestrated rebellion.  How hard really is it to issue an order to execute a man in broad daylight and carry it out?

American agencies specialize in destabilizing countries, especially in Latin America and the Middle East.  It’s what they do best!  Destabilizing is used to usher in regime change, but the regime change isn’t superficial like the presidential election.  

They don’t want our guns.  Our guns are a joke to the U.S. government’s arsenal.  This isn’t 1776.  We wouldn’t stand a chance in hell!   And they clearly could care less if we murder each other.  

Mandatory vaccinations are probably off the table, too.  The money has already changed hands.  The manufacturing contracts have been signed and that’s what it’s all about.  There will be too many dill holes lined up with sleeves rolled up for them to bother with the ones who don’t want the shots.  

They have to have predicted white America’s reaction to the lawlessness of the cities.  Many won’t go to cities anymore, and many of the ones living in them will flee.   Business will leave.  People will stop commuting there, and people with families in surrounding areas will no longer want to risk visiting.  The economies of many cities depend on support from surrounding areas.  

Fear of disease and fear of violence both support the UN sustainable development agenda.  The imposition of fake white guilt is as demoralizing as fake climate guilt.  

As the economy continues to spiral downward there will be more social unrest.  People will become more localized out of necessity and fear.  David Icke’s hunger games society will reach fruition as many cites are gutted Detroit style, leaving the poor to deal with the fallout.  

Is this all for the good of the environment?

If the great second wave of covid comes rolling through and lockdowns ensue, how many people will risk breaking lockdown and face US military instead of city cops?

Right on the money, brother.  I'm 100% positive this whole rioting thing was planned out by some of the people involved with Event 201.  They had to already know this was coming because they had pallets of bricks staged all over the country. 

And you're right about the money.  Remember the 2009 swine flu pandemic hoax?  The head of the CDC preempted TV at 8pm, telling everyone that 30 million Americans were going to die if every man, woman, and child was not immediately vaccinated.  She then got together with Obama and Merck and had a Congressional bill for $1 billion in swine flu vaccines signed into law.   Two months later she resigned and got a 6-figure job at Merck as VP of their vaccine division.  The news media barely even covered that.  No one actually got the swine flu vaccine, but it didn't matter because the money already changed hands.

I'm sure Bill gates has already taken the govt's $1 billion supply of expired swine flu vaccines and injected it into some poor unfortunate souls in a desperate country, and all out of the goodness of his heart.  I wonder how many 1,000's have died from it.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Dawned on me last night, it's as though all the "crazy conspiracy" are being played out all at once, like some B-movie: pandemic ✔ race wars ✔...so, that would suggest that aliens should be landing soon? Project Blue Beam?

We could do without Professor Lockdown Ferguson, we need Professor Quatermass!

It has indeed been a recurring theme that US cops have been heavy handed with black suspects. But I also think the pendulum has swung the other way in recent decades and whites have become more and more marginalised and impoverished (as per George Soros and Co. agenda). 

Here in the U.K blacks seem fairly well integrated into society, but Soros and Co. are always keen to keep them dumbed down and in crime - in addition to eroding the indigenous populations culture here in the U.K. 

What I can't wrap my head around is surely blacks are pretty well intergrated in the US. You'd have thousands of them as police officers, military and emergency service personnel (what i'm trying to say is patriots / those who enforce the very rules blacks have to live by). 

Yet Soros and Co. keep trying to flare up perpetual race wars, but when they do this every 5+ years, surely the black community are more and more well-intergrated? What's the end goal with race riots? White's aren't going to go anywhere in the US and even though they are trying to erode them, it would take decades for them to become a minority. 

Can anyone clear up the agenda here for me on this one? As right now, it's just looking like organised chaos to me, and it also compleltey goes against the lockdown they're trying to keep us all in. Surely the last thing they want is people protesting in groups, as it'll pave the way for anti-vax and anti-microchip/5g protests in the coming months?!!

Have the cabal dropped a fat one here, and really f*cked up the 'stay indoors' mantra?...

Edited by 2020member

Didn't we mention just a few pages back about the Joker film riots?

Well...

Suspect-Opens-Gas-Cap.png

CHICAGO (CBS) – Timothy O’Donnell, disguised in a Joker mask but easily identifiable from a neck tattoo, set fire to a Chicago Police SUV in the Loop on Saturday and now faces federal charges for the damage, according to a criminal complaint released Tuesday.

Suspect-Sitting-Car-In-Flames.png