George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I took a step back yesterday. No media information of any sort, including DI Forum, and I feel much better for it. I think I'll be practicing this policy more moving forward.   This thread h

Those aren't policemen. They are demons.    "Might have been a rights violation" ???   FFS! That was 1st degree murder! Holy shit! 

I'm a veteran protester. Since the anti-apartheid demonstrations in the 1980's, the anti-capitalists in the 90's, all the anti-war protests of the 20's and even the one against removing the Education

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Is it? That's surprised me - why would he be putting a torch on his neck? (You've better eyesight than me though - I just see a blur, which is why I needed to ask).

I didnt notice till you said...but yeah he lights his face up.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

What could possibly go wrong with that.

APTOPIX-South-Africa-_Webf-690x389.jpg

Police surround the bodies of striking miners after opening fire on a crowd at the Lonmin Platinum Mine near Rustenburg, South Africa, Thursday, Aug. 16, 2012. South African police opened fire Thursday on a crowd of striking workers at a platinum mine, leaving an unknown number of people injured and possibly dead. Motionless bodies lay on the ground in pools of blood. (AP Photo)

https://www.mintpressnews.com/sa-miners-still-suffer-under-economic-apartheid-despite-dropped-apartheid-era-charges/36610/

Damn, that's brutal.

Thanks for the like on my behalf too. ?

4 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

golden raspberry award for worst actor: roxie washington.

that performance was on par with scott fuller in the film 'from dusk till dawn'

She could do with a few tips from this pioneer of that field:

This condemnation of the whites shouldn't really be that much of a surprise, given what's been going on in the UK for long time.

Here's a personal example.

When I was 20 years old (37 years ago) I was a Showroom Manager for Granada TV Rentals in Blackburn. While I was serving a customer one day, I looked up to find one of our technicians, Singh Burk, dismantling a TV off my display. I excused myself momentarily from the customer to speak to Singh, telling him (what he already knew very well) that he could not take a part from the shop, because I was responsible for it going out in the same condition as when I signed for its delivery, and he'd have to go and get what he needed from Preston Depot. He responded aggressively, and had to be told firmly, 'No, you can't take it'.

The next thing I knew, I was notified of a disciplinary hearing, having been accused of calling Singh 'a black bastard', and because it was racist, that it would mean I'd be sacked.

My only defense was to go through the audit roll to find the transaction I'd been working on at the time. Because I'd processed a rental payment, we had the customer's contact details, and because I'd sold ancillary items at the same time, I could identify which transaction it was. I told senior management that this was the only witness I had to prove Singh  had made it up.

An Area Manager contacted the customer, and went to visit them at their home to ask about it. The customer said I was the bees knees, and he was shocked at how rude and unpleasant Singh had been to me, but that I had not reciprocated in kind, and certainly not called him any names. 

Therefore the case against me was dropped.

I said I wanted a disciplinary against him for (a) trying to take my stock, (b) being rude in front of a customer, (c) lying about my having made racist comments.

I was told in no uncertain terms that this would not be possible, because it was a racially sensitive "hot potato". That was the end of it.

So as far as I'm concerned, there's been racism against whites here for decades. And I believe it's to put us down, whilst simultaneously stirring up deep resentment from us towards ethnic minorities. 

(Singh, as an individual man / work colleague, actually was a bastard, and he pulled the same stunt when a colleague had objected angrily to him taking her sandwich out of her hand and taking a bite of it uninvited. Next thing was an complaint against her claiming she'd called him a black bastard, which she hadn't.)

• Sad 1
15 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

So as far as I'm concerned, there's been racism against whites here for decades. And I believe it's to put us down, whilst simultaneously stirring up deep resentment from us towards ethnic minorities.

This can be traced back to a pivotal point with the unequal handed Race Relations Act 1976. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

what gets my goat is how the then san francisco 49er quarterback colin kaepernick was treated. he, rightfully (imo), peacefully kneeled during the US anthem over this issue years ago and was totally ostracised for it. it seems that there is no middle ground for some people in regards how to protest. i mean he was called a traitor and got all sorts of abuse. even from trump. for peacefully kneeling.

Because the right-wing part of the media, the FOX News's of the world, intentionally misconstrued what his meaning was, and redefined it as being an insult against the flag and what it stands for, when that wasn't the purpose of his kneeling at all.  Believe me, I tried to argue with some of these people and they were not hearing it.  They only believed the FOX News version of events and anything else to them was just made up.  They're just like the people who believe there's really a pandemic, you're not going to change their mind no matter how much real world data you show them.

The left wing media at the time, instead of defending Kaepernick, turned it into a right vs left war over patriotism.  He was basically thrown under the bus by everyone in the media.  Don't even get me started about ESPN.  That network has turned into a hot garbage pile of political correctness.

3 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

the gates' continue to bribe the world with their philanthropy.

What's your solution to racism Bill? Vaccination? And who said anything about "gender?" MF!

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not sure about Kaepernick, but a lot of the time it's the hypocrisy that people can't stand. LeBron James was slagging America off for example, but then started dickriding China. Anyone with a brain will see that and think it's just an anti-American agenda as he is willing to keep quiet about injustice by the CCP.

Everything about the NBA defending the "freedoms" of China was the most ludicrous thing I have ever seen in my life.  I will NEVER, EVER, NEVER watch an NBA game or have anything to do with the NBA EVER again.  If someone gave my a big box of signed NBA jerseys, I'd put them out with my weekly trash.

14 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Well this should just ram it home if it's not crystal clear yet...

Don't think that clip is real. Saw it yesterday and thought that the guys voice was dubbed over and he was saying something else.

Watched it again now and just looks staged. Her reactions to a guy running up from behind are unnatural (she immediately hears and understands what he is saying).

(edit. have to remove the video clip to avoid getting blocked when replying)

Edited by KillBill
Just now, KillBill said:

Don't think that clip is real. Saw it yesterday and thought that the guys voice was dubbed over and he was saying something else.

Watched it again now and just looks staged. Her reactions to a guy running up from behind are unnatural (she immediately hears and understands what he is saying).

Actually, I hope you're right. It occurred to me that it might be staged, but decided it wasn't because she was so sheepish & didn't have a ready reply.

I do know that if anybody were to approach me with such demands, it would take them ages to extract my walking stick from their nostril.