Jump to content

George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?


Recommended Posts

Just now, Tinfoil Hat said:

I'm not up for the acknowledgment of the existence of different races being perverted somehow to being racist. Seriously! Sod that!

 

Different races ? please tell us which race is the white guy and which race is the black guy ? oh that's right, both the human race :classic_cool:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those aren't policemen. They are demons.    "Might have been a rights violation" ???   FFS! That was 1st degree murder! Holy shit! 

I took a step back yesterday. No media information of any sort, including DI Forum, and I feel much better for it. I think I'll be practicing this policy more moving forward.   This thread h

I'm a veteran protester. Since the anti-apartheid demonstrations in the 1980's, the anti-capitalists in the 90's, all the anti-war protests of the 20's and even the one against removing the Education

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Because the reason they arrested him was because of his colour.  That's why it's relevant.

 

No, you said "arresting a black man"  not "arresting a man because his skin colour is black". There is a big difference

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, awake said:

 

No, you said "arresting a black man"  not "arresting a man because his skin colour is black". There is a big difference

 

For goodness sake, the reasoning is surly obvious from the content of the clip! And from the entire subject!!! 

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Velma said:

Trump warned State Governors that if they are “weak” and do not mobilise the National Guard, he will do it for them! These words came from his mouth, not a ventriloquists, but he is an actor and convincing a lot of people that he is against the “Cabal” when he is best pals with the Clinton Crime Family and was a close associate of the Mossad's Epstein, whom he said is a “terrific guy.”

 

There hasn't been a President of the United States, who was not appointed by the bankers since William McKinley got shot for introducing the Gold Standard Act in 1900. All presidents thereafter were “Skull & Bones” men, or of the 'Bloodline Families.' Trump is no exception, bought and paid for by the Jewish Lobby and working for his Mossad son-in-law, Israel Firster, Jared Kushner.

 

Beijing is pushing ahead with the exact same force as Trump, to crush dissent in Hong Kong, arguing "law-based and forceful measures" must be taken to "prevent, stop and punish" such protests in the future. This will include arbitrary detention, severe sentencing and eventually executions. It's the same modus operandi globally, that's why it's called a “One World Order.”

 

And for the record and to piss Trump's supporters right off, his wife is an abused MKUltra Presidential Model.

 

Do you think that mysoginistic old dotard could pull a 'chick' like that in real life... by “grabbing her pussy?” :classic_rolleyes:

 

Trump pulls women like that because of his $.

 

Still, you make an interesting argument, but I still don't believe Trump is connected to any cabal and potential NWO. I know genuine stupidity when I see it, and Trump is stupid... Also, TOO much effort was put in trying to stop him getting elected. Of course, it could be a double bluff. I do question everything these days. However, I don't think Trump is "in" on what's really going on. He may have some suspicions, but I don't think he's heavily involved. And I don't think that's what David really means, either, as I recall him saying to Brian Rose that he thinks Trump and Boris Johnson were both conned into the lockdowns, as they were both scared into it by the outrageous computer models. Although David may have rethought it since then, I'm not sure. Will be interested to see a video on his Bitchute channel about these riots in the US.

Edited by TruthSeeker27
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TruthSeeker27 said:

 

Trump pulls women like that because of his $.

 

Still, you make an interesting argument, but I still don't believe Trump is connected to any cabal and potential NWO. I know genuine stupidity when I see it, and Trump is stupid... Also, TOO much effort was put in trying to stop him getting elected. Of course, it could be a double bluff. I do question everything these days. However, I don't think Trump is "in" on what's really going on. He may have some suspicions, but I don't think he's heavily involved. And I don't think that's what David really means, either, as I recall him saying to Brian Rose that he thinks Trump and Boris Johnson were both conned into the lockdowns, as they were both scared into it by the outrageous computer models. Although David may have rethought it since then, I'm not sure. Will be interested to see a video on his Bitchute channel about these riots in the US.

 

So you actually believe Trump and Johnson believe the coronavirus is real and had our best interests at heart? Funny, my sister thinks that about Nicola Stalin as well!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Velma said:

 

So you actually believe Trump and Johnson believe the coronavirus is real and had our best interests at heart? Funny, my sister thinks that about Nicola Stalin as well!

 

 

Of course. I don't believe those dudes on the TV are really running our two nations. I have no doubt in my mind about that. We never see the people who are really in control. They are the 0.1%.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

So you actually believe Trump and Johnson believe the coronavirus is real and had our best interests at heart? Funny, my sister thinks that about Nicola Stalin as well!

 

 

Genuine question, as David also pointed out, what was the purpose of Neil Ferguson's computer model, which predicted up to 500,000 UK deaths? Because Boris was resising the narrative. When the model came out, he crapped his pants and worried for his own political career, and that's why lockdown happened.

Edited by TruthSeeker27
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump was telling people at the outset that it was just a cold.

 

I concede that I might be very wrong, but I do think he resisted pushing the virus scam, and was coerced into it because of the models being presented, and the multitude of enemies preparing to leap all over him when anyone died of the alleged covid, and blame him for the deaths. I think he was cornered. 

 

I can't begin to guess what goes through Boris' head.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Trump was telling people at the outset that it was just a cold.

 

I concede that I might be very wrong, but I do think he resisted pushing the virus scam, and was coerced into it because of the models being presented, and the multitude of enemies preparing to leap all over him when anyone died of the alleged covid, and blame him for the deaths. I think he was cornered. 

 

I can't begin to guess what goes through Boris' head.

 

 

 

I'm guessing the exact same thing. I also found it REALLY strange how Boris was left at death's door because of the so called "COVID-19". Really strange. Of all the people to get it really bad, it had to be our PM... I don't think so. If Johnson was in on it, the whole thing was staged. More likely, they slipped him something to make him genuinely believe in the virus, because Boris is a libertarian at heart, and I don't think he believed the lockdowns were fair or necessary. Putting him close to death probably changed his mind about it, he probably believes it's legit now. Pehraps he even knows that they did it to him and now he's afraid for his life. Something has definitely changed about him. He hasn't looked the same since, and we rarely see him at all. Before lockdown, he was at the breifings every day. Now we barely see him once a week. It's as though they've got him tucked away for the most part.

Edited by TruthSeeker27
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TruthSeeker27 said:

 

I'm guessing the exact same thing. I also found it REALLY strange how Boris was left at death's door because of the so called "COVID-19". Really strange. Of all the people to get it really bad, it had to be our PM... I don't think so. If Johnson was in on it, the whole thing was staged. More likely, they slipped him something to make him genuinely believe in the virus, because Boris is a libertarian at heart, and I don't think he believed the lockdowns were fair or necessary. Putting him close to death probably changed his mind about it, he probably believes it's legit now. Pehraps he even knows that they did it to him and now he's afraid for his life. Something has definitely changed about him. He hasn't looked the same since, and we rarely see him at all. Before lockdown, he was at the breifings every day. Now we barely see him once a week. It's as though they've got him tucked away for the most part.

 

I can't trust any of them very far, but there are things he's said in the past that make me think he is more human than many - such as Hancock. That one gives me a very bad vibe. He seems to have more genuine empathy. 

 

Bojo commented before he was PM about excessive scrutiny of the public being bad as it would lead to the future being  tyrannical nightmare. I think he's on our side, but none of us knows what hidden pressures are being applied to corrupt that.

 

I remember years back, his sister did an experiment by living for a while on the basic wage, or JSA or something, through choice. At the end, she said (paraphrasing) 'Don't let me hear the privileged slating the poor for their smoking and drinking. On that income, your life's like that of a battery hen, so any small luxury you can afford to indulge in is a mercy'. Some may find that patronising, but I tend to think it shows a will to understand.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TruthSeeker27 said:

 

I'm guessing the exact same thing. I also found it REALLY strange how Boris was left at death's door because of the so called "COVID-19". Really strange. Of all the people to get it really bad, it had to be our PM... I don't think so. If Johnson was in on it, the whole thing was staged. More likely, they slipped him something to make him genuinely believe in the virus, because Boris is a libertarian at heart, and I don't think he believed the lockdowns were fair or necessary. Putting him close to death probably changed his mind about it, he probably believes it's legit now. Pehraps he even knows that they did it to him and now he's afraid for his life. Something has definitely changed about him. He hasn't looked the same since, and we rarely see him at all. Before lockdown, he was at the breifings every day. Now we barely see him once a week. It's as though they've got him tucked away for the most part.

i mentioned this on the last forum before was hacked.

You don't have to believe everything you say.

They're actors, Boris and trump are bumbling idiots in power, but at the same time clever in their own little ways

Edited by Jack
Link to post
Share on other sites

If Antifa is Designated A Terrorist Group, There Are A Lot Of Possible Charges Coming

Posted at 4:06 pm on May 31, 2020 by Sarah Lee

 

Watching Chrissy Teigen and Justin Timberlake suggest people give money to help bail “protesters” out of jail if they found themselves arrested over the last several days of rioting has been something of a study in just how far removed celebrities are from how this country and her legal system work.

 

Once Trump declared his intent Saturday to name antifa a terrorist organization — thought by many observers on the ground to be one of the main groups responsible for inciting the looting and rioting — celebrity calls to provide material support through bail donations began to look a lot different since providing material support to a named terrorist group violates federal laws such as the PATRIOT Act. Basically, if someone wanted to make that case, it’s not outside the realm of possibility they could.

 

Oops.

 

The rest of the article is here in link ...

https://www.redstate.com/slee/2020/05/31/if-antifa-is-designated-a-terrorist-group-there-are-a-lot-of-people-who-could-possibly-be-charged-under-the-rico-statute/

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Trump was telling people at the outset that it was just a cold.

 

I concede that I might be very wrong, but I do think he resisted pushing the virus scam, and was coerced into it because of the models being presented, and the multitude of enemies preparing to leap all over him when anyone died of the alleged covid, and blame him for the deaths. I think he was cornered.

 

That is an interesting point you raise. The MSM was pushing the story of it being just the flu as well, whilst they were showing the Chinese theatrical show, like the building of hospitals in 8 days. Also the WHO underplayed the situation and said business as usual should continue, for example air flights in and out of China, and then there was the sudden switch that everything had to shutdown and everyone stay indoors. As David Icke says, Trump is just another come today, gone tomorrow politician and what he describes as the permanent government (Deep State) remains the same. 

 

My personal view, Trump was bent from the start and was never going to save us, unfortunately. The reasons used to explain for Trumps actions or inactions, he was cornered, for example, sound exactly the same as those who supported and defended Obama.

 

Edited by Orange Alert
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

That is an interesting point you raise. The MSM was pushing the story of it being just the flu as well, whilst they were showing the Chinese theatrical show, like the building of hospitals in 8 days. Also the WHO underplayed the situation and said business as usual should continue, for example air flights in and out of China, and then there was the sudden switch that everything had to shutdown and everyone stay indoors. As David Icke says, Trump is just another come today, gone tomorrow politician and what he describes as the permanent government (Deep State) remains the same. 

 

My personal view, Trump was bent from the start and was never going to save us, unfortunately. The reasons used to explain for Trumps actions or inactions, he was cornered, for example, sound exactly the same as those who supported and defended Obama.

 

 

You might be right, Orange Alert, and it might all be part of the scam. I'm just not sure. I find it hard to decipher, when the ones known to be our enemies are loudly critical of every moves he makes. When he did shut down flights, he was castigated for doing that, by the same characters who later criticised him for not having shut them down soon enough.

 

I'm not going to argue in his favour, but I'm less convinced than you are.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I can't trust any of them very far, but there are things he's said in the past that make me think he is more human than many - such as Hancock. That one gives me a very bad vibe. He seems to have more genuine empathy. 

 

Bojo commented before he was PM about excessive scrutiny of the public being bad as it would lead to the future being  tyrannical nightmare. I think he's on our side, but none of us knows what hidden pressures are being applied to corrupt that.

 

I remember years back, his sister did an experiment by living for a while on the basic wage, or JSA or something, through choice. At the end, she said (paraphrasing) 'Don't let me hear the privileged slating the poor for their smoking and drinking. On that income, your life's like that of a battery hen, so any small luxury you can afford to indulge in is a mercy'. Some may find that patronising, but I tend to think it shows a will to understand.

 

 

 

 

Yes, I feel the same way about Johnson. I think he does seem more human than most... And YES, Hancock does give off a really bad vibe. Do not trust that man at all. 

 

Didn't know that about Rachel Johnson (Boris' sister). I know her from The Pledge, but didn't know she'd done such an experiment. Always got a good vibe from her (even though she's often for the MSM causes and narratives). Find that pretty interesting and will have to look into it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Hehehe, she can be beastly, but when she's on the same page with her opinions, she's good to have on your side. And she is expressing opinions that I agree with re this...

 

 

I noticed the BBC were at it last night, right after the Daily Corona Circus, they streamed numerous people of colour, describing how they feel about what happened to George. 

 

Don't get me wrong, they have every right to air their views which naturally coincided with opinions expressed here, since sadness and horror are the normal, human reactions to such a cruel act. But, what is the purpose behind that bit of prime time TV scheduling, if not to stir the pot; promote division;   shame white people generally, as it's presented that only 'people of colour' are righteously wound up;  piss off anyone who knows that while they are jumping on this bandwagon, the many white victims of ethnically motivated attacks over here are being silenced.

 

 

 

 

if your going to use a dead murdered black man as your mascot get his fcing nme right FLYDO

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, awake said:

 

 

I was actually surprised at the strong quality of these fox news reports. Here is another one which is really good

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n5_D59lSjc

 

Sadly the political fuckheads won't be listening, just preparing the world for more 1984. Useless cunts. They are not human

 

edit: I don't know why some vids won't embed. Anyone know why ?

that man behind trump looks totally synthetic the corona virus is Our saviour is a con and he just looks cold

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

A drill in LA - more scheduled for this weekend...

 

In the Land of the Free, Black Hawk helicopters swooping low overhead, landing and taking off from hise-rise residential streets in Los Angeles.  Residents panicked by loud explosions, automatic gunfire and troops rushing around, the MSM says it was just a drill.  Such exercises are for military exercise grounds, not where people live.  What was the exercise for? A military exercise in case there is a sneak attack by North Korean troops coming up through the drains in LA?  This is bad and shows what is coming down the road for the civillian population.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...