George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those aren't policemen. They are demons.    "Might have been a rights violation" ???   FFS! That was 1st degree murder! Holy shit! 

I took a step back yesterday. No media information of any sort, including DI Forum, and I feel much better for it. I think I'll be practicing this policy more moving forward.   This thread h

I'm a veteran protester. Since the anti-apartheid demonstrations in the 1980's, the anti-capitalists in the 90's, all the anti-war protests of the 20's and even the one against removing the Education

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, bflat said:

shock.gif

Not sure what that is supposed to mean. Do we just allow innocent people to get beaten in the streets? There are black business owners too that deserve protection, innocence isn't exclusive to a particular group.

• Like 1
Just now, MrA said:

If there are no innocents in this then I am giving fair warning that eventually you live by the rules that you make

Nothing wrong with that. It can manifest into somthing much greater for humanity

People need to be educated in logic and reasoning, and to live a humble life that doesn't lead to destruction... something much more favourable towards harmony with nature. Humanity has been doing quite the opposite for too long and the fictitious leaders are the main cause. Sadly everyone is going to learn the hard way, not through choice, but by natural force

Just now, awake said:

Nothing wrong with that. It can manifest into somthing much greater for humanity

People need to be educated in logic and reasoning, and to live a humble life that doesn't lead to destruction... something much more favourable towards harmony with nature. Humanity has been doing quite the opposite for too long and the fictitious leaders are the main cause. Sadly everyone is going to learn the hard way, not through choice, but by natural force

I think you might be advocating for further escalation 

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not sure what that is supposed to mean. Do we just allow innocent people to get beaten in the streets? There are black business owners too that deserve protection, innocence isn't exclusive to a particular group.

divide et impera

It's one of the oldest tricks in the book, friend. The whole thing is manipulated bullshit. No one knows if the dude is dead or was an actor. It doesn't matter though, for if real, the timing was simply perfect for these sociopaths that rule our world.

How many times do we hear they can't release things for national security... our own safety?

Yet run their little snuff film 24/7 after we've been locked up for a couple months? Yeah, it all makes perfect sense.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, MrA said:

I think you might be advocating for further escalation 

I'm actually not the one advocating for it, the whole of society is, especially governments. What i say is what i see

Just now, awake said:

I'm actually not the one advocating for it, the whole of society is, especially governments. What i say is what i see

Good luck bud :)

Can't argue with you there Mr A.  A lot of senselessness going around.  Who can explain it.  I get the Navajo Post in my Facebook stream.  There was a post about Martin Luther King and how he changed the world without violence and destruction.  Some didn't like that at all, are feeling restless and like a lot of the people who are out on those streets letting madness rule them.  Some the opposite.  Something is in the air, man, and it's not looking so optimistic.

Reporters are getting it too.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/05/journalists-covering-protests-face-assault-and-arrest/

Edited by yass
link
3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

I just posted a thread on this, Odds.

Make those scumbags famous so they can't hide.

This is ridiculous jumping an old guy for simply holding a flag. And then knocking someone out and kicking them while they are down.

Can we even label these people democrats? Maybe animals is more accurate. They must not have had parents who taught them respect.

11 minutes ago, bflat said:

divide et impera

It's one of the oldest tricks in the book, friend. The whole thing is manipulated bullshit. No one knows if the dude is dead or was an actor. It doesn't matter though, for if real, the timing was simply perfect for these sociopaths that rule our world.

How many times do we hear they can't release things for national security... our own safety?

Yet run their little snuff film 24/7 after we've been locked up for a couple months? Yeah, it all makes perfect sense.

Oh I agree. As much as I think people should have the right to defend their property, people need to be careful what they wish for, no sane person wants militarized cities to become the norm.

quote-beware-of-the-words-internal-security-for-they-are-the-eternal-cry-of-the-oppressor-voltaire-36-67-27.jpg.f7c33dffc6b1b43550ee718bd3b2cb71.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Oh I agree. As much as I think people should have the right to defend their property, people need to be careful what they wish for.

Always remember, it's not really their property. Governments claim all ownership of land below 2 feet (2ft in Aus anyway, from memory) via land and mineral laws. The sheep only lease the land and it's not like people can just pick up the building and move

Edited by awake
1 hour ago, awake said:

They are unwilling to learn. I can bet they know about certain problems and continue their own selfish lives like business as usual. The only thing i can understand is where people are in a position where they may be forced to comply, because the rule of money gives us no choice. But do we ever see such people speaking out ? do they actually stand up for what's right and protect others ? no... only supporting the program matters most

You are not strange  and neither am i. All your thoughts, words and actions are completely logical and rational

I think that’s subjective, as is every opinion/statement.

Everyone has their own take/view/truth of a matter.

It doesn’t matter to me really anymore what other people think - of me, or anything else; they are entitled to their ‘truths’ as am I. 

I used to to think as you do re this, people being complicit, as lately as the start of this bs pandemic.

Ive been through the gamut of just about every emotion there is I think, and now I’ve settled myself into my truth, and I’m at peace with myself.

Don’t get me wrong; these thugs - at the ‘coal face’ and the ones behind them - rioting and causing havoc; if it came to it, I would be out there defending and fighting back if I was needed; just because I’m at peace, I’m in no way complacent, and will defend my beliefs to the ‘death’. ?

1 minute ago, jonesthepost said:

I think that’s subjective, as is every opinion/statement.

Everyone has their own take/view/truth of a matter.

I agree. I'd like to think i know better and am just telling it how i see it. And it is important for free speech, which i do support. That's the reason why i only try to persuade, because it's not my decision. Fact is, not everyone will ever agree to a single belief or consciousness, which is why society will never support everyone equally. There is no control, only perceived control

5 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

It doesn’t matter to me really anymore what other people think - of me, or anything else; they are entitled to their ‘truths’ as am I. 

Agreed. Same here

Just now, awake said:

Always remember, it's not really their property. Governments claim all ownership of land below 2 feet (2ft in Aus anyway, from memory) via land and mineral laws. The sheep only lease the land and it's not like people can just pick up the house and move

I get your point, but these are still places where people make a living regardless of whether they truly own them. The lack of ownership is probably most evident in China with their 70 year leases, so I understand where you're coming from. Even if you're in social housing that you have no ownership over, it's still wrong for someone to burn your shelter though.

2 minutes ago, awake said:

I agree. I'd like to think i know better and am just telling it how i see it. And it is important for free speech, which i do support. That's the reason why i only try to persuade, because it's not my decision. Fact is, not everyone will ever agree to a single belief or consciousness, which is why society will never support everyone equally. There is no control, only perceived control

Agreed. Same here

??

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Even if you're in social housing that you have no ownership over, it's still wrong for someone to burn your shelter though.

If someone burnt down my house, whether i owned it, leased it, or is from the welfare system, i wouldn't blame them due to the reason for it. Sometimes it takes a very loud voice with lots of noise to make an impact statement. These fuckwit politicians with their crony policies aka police are not doing their job properly. And that's the way the cookie crumbles

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, yass said:

Can't argue with you there Mr A.  A lot of senselessness going around.  Who can explain it.  I get the Navajo Post in my Facebook stream.  There was a post about Martin Luther King and how he changed the world without violence and destruction.  Some didn't like that at all, are feeling restless and like a lot of the people who are out on those streets letting madness rule them.  Some the opposite.  Something is in the air, man, and it's not looking so optimistic.

Reporters are getting it too.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/05/journalists-covering-protests-face-assault-and-arrest/

Define "journalists".

Not the MSM as they have lied to millions for decades.

This legislation right here allegedly allows the government to use propaganda on citizens. This rep who sponsored this should have been removed immediately.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736

8 minutes ago, awake said:

If someone burnt down my house, whether i owned it, leased it, or is from the welfare system, i wouldn't blame them due to the reason for it. Sometimes it takes a very loud voice with lots of noise to make an impact statement. These fuckwit politicians with their crony policies aka police are not doing their job properly. And that's the way the cookie crumbles

I disagree, but respect your opinion.

I would fight for your home if I was in your community. If you're not the guilty party then I don't see why you should be punished. I understand making statements, but I don't think people are going to win many people over by burning innocent people's property. We can already see examples of protesters distancing themselves from these protests once they find out that their property is under threat too.

Big corporations and government property is one thing, but going after small businesses and home owners doesn't sit right with me, especially when these folks beat the owners for trying to protect their property.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If you're not the guilty party then I don't see why you should be punished

The guilty ones don't take action or speak out against the root cause. In my case i am unfortunately too old for certain action.. my body is not able to do what i could when i was younger. Therefore i am more of a voice... a messenger