Jump to content

George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

I still feel for the ‘innocents’, can’t help it when they’re being attacked in this way.

 

Innocents ? complicit imo

 

3 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

I know exactly what you’re saying too lol.  And I agree with it.

 

 I too buck the system every  chance I get - and consequently live a pretty solitary life because others think I’m strange.

 

Thanks. I can see you know about it too :classic_cool:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I think those that are destroying people's livelihoods need to feel the full force of the law, I can't lie. Not really sure how you stop military on the streets being a regular thing though.

 

Out of likes; I know, it’s just getting more and more complicated.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I think those that are destroying people's livelihoods need to feel the full force of the law, I can't lie. Not really sure how you stop military on the streets being a regular thing though.

 

A well armed and well disciplined  citizenry who are willing to protect their friends and neighbors of all backgrounds 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


lt gets better....
l worked in Nine Elms Lane for a couple years in 1995 - 1996.
The whole industrial estate and local area where l worked was bulldozed for this.
lt being at number 33 makes no sense what so ever in the numbering system for anything that remains in that section of road.
But forum members obviously know why it's number 33....
(also......huge tunneling machines were spotted on site several times. The MI6 (SIS) building is only a mile along the embankment)

 

Im still taken aback that I have never seen that building before 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, awake said:

 

Innocents ? complicit imo

 

 

Thanks. I can see you know about it too :classic_cool:

 

The complicit thing; how many of us were born knowing what’s really what in this world?

 

But yeah, I’ve raged about their complicity over the bs pandemic;  can’t help but feel for them over the rioting though.

 

Yes, I’d rather be strange like me than strange like them lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, MrA said:

 

A well armed and well disciplined  citizenry who are willing to protect their friends and neighbors of all backgrounds 

 

By god I’d be into that!

 

I wonder if by some miracle, that may be the outcome of this?  We’ve seen a few examples so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TBH at the risk of sounding like a broken record this is exactly why totalitarian states disarm their people

 

So they end up completely defenseless and beg for protection from the tyrant who is only too happy to use the latest methods of state intrusion into your life

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jonesthepost said:

 

By god I’d be into that!

 

I wonder if by some miracle, that may be the outcome of this?  We’ve seen a few examples so far.

 

Its only an aspiring tyrant that would demand a man has no right to protect the life.of his own family 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
10 minutes ago, MrA said:

 

Im still taken aback that I have never seen that building before 


lf your interested and have the time, this is a great video.
Very English, very dry, very informative.
This guy walks from the old embassy to the new embassy explaining all sorts of oddities along the way..
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
Just now, Golden Retriever said:

From memory it's a silver looking cube.

 

From 10 minutes into this video is about the new embassy.


LOL...we posted that video at the same time :classic_biggrin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

The complicit thing; how many of us were born knowing what’s really what in this world?

 

They are unwilling to learn. I can bet they know about certain problems and continue their own selfish lives like business as usual. The only thing i can understand is where people are in a position where they may be forced to comply, because the rule of money gives us no choice. But do we ever see such people speaking out ? do they actually stand up for what's right and protect others ? no... only supporting the program matters most

 

19 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

Yes, I’d rather be strange like me than strange like them lol.

 

You are not strange and neither am i. All your thoughts, words and actions are completely logical and rational

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks @Basket Case and @Golden Retriever

 

The giant human.foot with a.ring.embedded.in it 

 

Modern Marriage trampled underfoot 

 

Because of the area I live in that piece of " art " is sinister AF 

 

human feet , all ways just one , wash up along the shore quite often 

 

The local media and call it a Mystery and so do the Police 

 

But its blatantly a murder not a mystery and yet theres no way to.know where the feet are.coming from at sea even though it must be quite close because they are all ways easily recognisable as a human foot 

 

Apologies for the.imagery

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's a shame swilliamism stopped posting vids, I loved that guys videos.


Yep.
His last video was a year ago.. :classic_mellow:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, MrA said:

Thanks @Basket Case and @Golden Retriever

 

The giant human.foot with a.ring.embedded.in it 

 

Modern Marriage trampled underfoot 

 

Because of the area I live in that piece of " art " is sinister AF 

 

human feet , all ways just one , wash up along the shore quite often 

 

The local media and call it a Mystery and so do the Police 

 

But its blatantly a murder not a mystery and yet theres no way to.know where the feet are.coming from at sea even though it must be quite close because they are all ways easily recognisable as a human foot 

 

Apologies for the.imagery


Statue and Building layout plan..
(in your face....as you said)

 

embassy statue.jpg

embassy map.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, MrA said:

TBH at the risk of sounding like a broken record this is exactly why totalitarian states disarm their people

 

So they end up completely defenseless and beg for protection from the tyrant who is only too happy to use the latest methods of state intrusion into your life

 

 

Quote

The President tweeted that the protesters “would have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen,” had they breached the fence at the White House.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/george-floyd-protests-05-30-20/h_5e0d3e26429655c457993980f35bd2e0

 

I knew there was something like this in the works.  Just waiting for the opportunity to deploy the nasties.

Edited by yass
added link
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, MrA said:

Thanks @Basket Case and @Golden Retriever

 

The giant human.foot with a.ring.embedded.in it 

 

Modern Marriage trampled underfoot 

 

Because of the area I live in that piece of " art " is sinister AF 

 

human feet , all ways just one , wash up along the shore quite often 

 

The local media and call it a Mystery and so do the Police 

 

But its blatantly a murder not a mystery and yet theres no way to.know where the feet are.coming from at sea even though it must be quite close because they are all ways easily recognisable as a human foot 

 

Apologies for the.imagery

Or Marriage trampled underfoot.  I often thought that the state of the union addresses were really about how much they can break up the union, destroy the state of the union.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, yass said:

Or Marriage trampled underfoot.  I often thought that the state of the union addresses were really about how much they can break up the union, destroy the state of the union.

 

Well the last one got torn in pieces on live TV so ...... 

 

Kind of betrays the.intentions of some 

 

I dont think the US is inherently evil but I do think like any system of democratic govt it is wide open to.corruption and abuse

 

 

 

 

Edited by MrA
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, yass said:

Prefer Monarchy eh Mr.A?

 

Any form of governance is open to corruption and abuse 

 

Its the nature of having power over people 

 

It will corrupt the hearts of the weak.and wretched 

 

A man once said treason and cowardice are not the same but they will bring about the same result 

 

 

https://twitter.com/PatrolRpd/status/1267202275895803904

 

If anybody cares to explain how beating an elderly woman is going to help their cause then please lets here it 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest pinned this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...