George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

On 4/8/2021 at 4:15 PM, Woodsman said:

Interesting video on David Icke Website about this (hope was OK to post here)

https://davidicke.com/2021/04/07/who-killed-george-floyd/

Yeah, that's an interesting one. Your link didn't format.

I posted it too, but there seems to be some kind of ignoring effort going on here, and burying with trivial nonsense...I guess they can't help themselves

Edited by novymir

• 2 weeks later...

The truth is... if this guy was white he would have been cut off & rabidly attacked by the woke as a white supremacist.

its nothing to do with race, but divide & rule as always & agenda aka polytrix.

We have had a knife epidemic in the UK for several years black on black crime or black on white crime..media never talk about this. So theres definitely some racism going on alright.

George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ?

Another thing, making it all about institutionalised racism with the police, when its about police state & drug war misery,  prison injustice system. Which both Kamala & Biden are up to their necks with, like the rest of the Dixiecrats wolf in sheeps clothing.

Yet BLM were attacking & blaming Trump.

The left have politicised race. They've no idea of the best they've unleashed. BLM means Black Power. Think about those words. If they sound like the romantic calls of a long standing struggle then hear them this way, white power.

Equality, nope. Racial equality, nope, equity, gender, nope, political, definitely not. Its about power, pure and simple and power always divides for to have power something else must be under your power.

I've little faith in these false flag political movements, because thats what they are, posing as some racial or gender equality for morality sake.

I don't think it will end with peace and justice for all.

• 1 month later...
Guest Gone Fishing...

Alex 'Bellend' Belfield is a twat but this video is a Gem.

The BBC ask the wrong person to talk about Floyd / BLM etc...
Officer Tatum - black ex-cop tells it like it really is :O)

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 7:05 AM, oddsnsods said:

This George Floyds death just seems far to surreal. Like an execution.

Something about it & the timing, along with all the deliberate left right divide right on Cue.

Doesnt surprise me the Police would do this tho.

Order out of Chaos.

Honestly, it was not just floyd..he became the marter...but there was plenty of other factors involved in pushing the chaos that ensued..they just needed something to rally behind..a sacrifice of sorts..

-sorry this is trivial..I just do not have much to say about the whole thing after all this time except that it's nonesense..

Edited by Claire

I grappled with a question recently but I think I may have stumbled upon the answer.

The question involved the seeming contradiction between the NWO agenda & its characteristic police state and the recent 'defund the police' movements that are in large part funded by globalists. Is the latter not counter-intuitive on the part of the one-percenters?

It was not until I stumbled upon a little news notice of a soon-to-be published book that it was all clarified for me.

Brandon Tatum is the name of the author. The book is titled: Beaten Black and Blue: Being a Black Cop in an America Under Seige.

The book apparently delves into various stats, such as how in the U.S. unarmed whites are shot and killed by police twice as much as unarmed blacks, and how the majority of homicides and other crimes are committed by black offenders.

As I read the snippet the author Vince Everett Ellison came to mind, whose book I reviewed elsewhere on this forum. Tatum, as with Ellison, is also strong in his opinion that black Americans ought to exit the Democratic Party. (The movement Tatum co-founded dedicated to working towards this is playfully dubbed 'BLEXIT'.)

But what caught my attention was what the author had to say about the 'defund the police' movement. According to this former police officer, the agenda has to do with the transference of police power over to the government. Once federalized, he says, unconstitutional mandates will be more easily enforceable.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

WashPo: "On May 25, 2020, Fentanyl Floyd Was Shot And Killed in Police Custody"

Do you remember where you were when Derek Chauvin shot and killed George Fentanyl Floyd on May 25, 2020 in Minneapolis?

"On May 25, 2020, George Floyd was shot and killed in police custody. His death sparked outrage, wide scale protests and calls to change policing," the Washington Post said in a tweet on Monday.

If you do remember that fateful night -- and of course it's imperative that we all Never Forget™ -- the Washington Post wants to hear how it affected you and your community.

281809150_10166497455255360_5794707589056966427_n.jpg.ef388316b810b7039fa090d47cd6cf4e.jpg281995218_10166497455525360_6502118002287066989_n.jpg.e10eec8136110bb4b6ed6761315863ca.jpg

I remember that warm spring day vividly.

I remember how Derek Chauvin, while high on fentanyl and meth, shoved his gun into the belly of a pregnant man who had called police to report that a white man had tried to pass off a counterfeit two-dollar bill at a local convenience store. George Floyd, the first black astronaut to go to Mars, witnessed the injustice taking place and rushed to xir's defense, shouting "Trans rights are human rights!"

In a fit of rage, Chauvin responded by shooting Floyd right in the neck and screaming out, "You will not replace us!"

Yes indeed, I remember it like it was yesterday!

His death sparked outrage, wide scale protests and calls to change policing... and absolutely no riots! A few white supremacist boogaloo boys were arrested for trying to start riots by shooting up a Minneapolis police station in Black Lives Matter's name but they were quickly exposed by our intrepid media.

Chauvin was later given a free trial and found guilty on five counts of racism in the first-degree for hate crimes and white supremacy.

I'll be sure to write the Post to let them know how it changed my life and my community forever!

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63109

8 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

WashPo: "On May 25, 2020, Fentanyl Floyd Was Shot And Killed in Police Custody"

Do you remember where you were when Derek Chauvin shot and killed George Fentanyl Floyd on May 25, 2020 in Minneapolis?

"On May 25, 2020, George Floyd was shot and killed in police custody. His death sparked outrage, wide scale protests and calls to change policing," the Washington Post said in a tweet on Monday.

If you do remember that fateful night -- and of course it's imperative that we all Never Forget™ -- the Washington Post wants to hear how it affected you and your community.

281809150_10166497455255360_5794707589056966427_n.jpg.ef388316b810b7039fa090d47cd6cf4e.jpg281995218_10166497455525360_6502118002287066989_n.jpg.e10eec8136110bb4b6ed6761315863ca.jpg

I remember that warm spring day vividly.

I remember how Derek Chauvin, while high on fentanyl and meth, shoved his gun into the belly of a pregnant man who had called police to report that a white man had tried to pass off a counterfeit two-dollar bill at a local convenience store. George Floyd, the first black astronaut to go to Mars, witnessed the injustice taking place and rushed to xir's defense, shouting "Trans rights are human rights!"

In a fit of rage, Chauvin responded by shooting Floyd right in the neck and screaming out, "You will not replace us!"

Yes indeed, I remember it like it was yesterday!

His death sparked outrage, wide scale protests and calls to change policing... and absolutely no riots! A few white supremacist boogaloo boys were arrested for trying to start riots by shooting up a Minneapolis police station in Black Lives Matter's name but they were quickly exposed by our intrepid media.

Chauvin was later given a free trial and found guilty on five counts of racism in the first-degree for hate crimes and white supremacy.

I'll be sure to write the Post to let them know how it changed my life and my community forever!

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63109

😵🤯

15 minutes ago, Skotfreezy said:

😵🤯

His death sparked media/global/Agenda-driven outrage resulting in wide scale "mostly peaceful but a little fiery" protests where they toppled statues in England, the "minority" (which is now a majority) in Brussels attempted to destroy the city, calls for changes to street names to "decolonize" New Zealand, rainbow police knelt before Marxist terrorists when they weren't beating old men in the head and during the height of the so-called "pandemic" the WHO said everyone should go out and yell and spit and scream at each other because they have a free-pass from killing granny... but absolutely no riots, no White beatings and murders and certainly no multi-billion US$ lootings reparations!

I saw plenty of mentally deranged White people kissing black peoples feet in disgusting displays of ethnomasochism though.

And I mean, Joe Rogan only saw White kids stealing all the shoes so who am I to disagree?!

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

His death sparked media/global/Agenda-driven outrage resulting in wide scale "mostly peaceful but a little fiery" protests where they toppled statues in England, the "minority" (which is now a majority) in Brussels attempted to destroy the city, calls for changes to street names to "decolonize" New Zealand, rainbow police knelt before Marxist terrorists when they weren't beating old men in the head and during the height of the so-called "pandemic" the WHO said everyone should go out and yell and spit and scream at each other because they have a free-pass from killing granny... but absolutely no riots, no White beatings and murders and certainly no multi-billion US$ lootings reparations!

I mean, Joe Rogan only saw White kids stealing all the shoes so who am I to disagree?!

I think this was all a plot to breakdown the current police state and rewrite policies that more fit the overall agenda and a greenlight to the crazies to start havoc on a wild scale.

12 minutes ago, Skotfreezy said:

I think this was all a plot to breakdown the current police state and rewrite policies that more fit the overall agenda and a greenlight to the crazies to start havoc on a wild scale.

Absolutely - it was fake and ghey.

This 13min lays it out well.

GEORGE FLOYD KILLING WAS A FALSE FLAG HOAX

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1t6q87vXoVE5/

It served many agendas as you said, but primarily it two-fold:  to destroy America, to bring the US to its knees through destabilization - think Yuri Bezmenov - while kicking Whitey in the teeth on the way down.

2094467893_Screenshot2022-04-13095758.jpg.6621993bc26308167479ddb2a597d54c.jpg

c3048fb03d65f750.jpeg.924440d9629540f88595a7ec26af5de8.jpeg

72e2782588b5d0c9.jpg.c27532d171ecf834bb20df6850e5fb59.jpg

Then came the Kenosha/Kyle Rittenhouse incident 6 weeks later..

3608c1a92285d35d.jpg.c077138b5a30212312db0d6df61bdff4.jpg

The bolsheviks are trying to do it again with the whole "leaked" Roe Vs Wade abortion thing, but it's mostly white-liberal woman and jews who are the most ferocious about killing the unborn and the non-ANTIFA aligned ghouls don't tend to be as destructive as the blacks...

I mean, I don't even blame the blacks - they're just useful idiots who have been taught since the 1960s when they don't get their own way just riot and burn a few city blocks down and The State will gibs them more welfare and food stamps; I'm sorry if that sounds "racist" to some reading this, but its true.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Absolutely - it was fake and ghey.

This 13min lays it out well.

GEORGE FLOYD KILLING WAS A FALSE FLAG HOAX

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1t6q87vXoVE5/

It served many agendas as you said, but primarily it two-fold:  to destroy America, to bring the US to its knees through destabilization - think Yuri Bezmenov - while kicking Whitey in the teeth on the way down.

2094467893_Screenshot2022-04-13095758.jpg.6621993bc26308167479ddb2a597d54c.jpg

c3048fb03d65f750.jpeg.924440d9629540f88595a7ec26af5de8.jpeg

72e2782588b5d0c9.jpg.c27532d171ecf834bb20df6850e5fb59.jpg

Then came the Kenosha/Kyle Rittenhouse incident 6 weeks later..

3608c1a92285d35d.jpg.c077138b5a30212312db0d6df61bdff4.jpg

The bolsheviks are trying to do it again with the whole "leaked" Roe Vs Wade abortion thing, but it's mostly white-liberal woman and jews who are the most ferocious about killing the unborn and the non-ANTIFA aligned ghouls don't tend to be as destructive as the blacks...

I mean, I don't even blame the blacks - they're just useful idiots who have been taught since the 1960s when they don't get their own way just riot and burn a few city blocks down and The State will gibs them more welfare and food stamps; I'm sorry if that sounds "racist" to some reading this, but its true.

no offence taken here.

I would like to live in a world where these people wake up and see that they are fighting themselves over something that was created by the psychos to keep them distracted and divided. Problem. Reaction. Solution.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

to destroy America, to bring the US to its knees through destabilization - think Yuri Bezmenov - while kicking Whitey in the teeth on the way down.

6 minutes ago, Skotfreezy said:

Problem. Reaction. Solution.

284147614_10166497683040360_9136640901863185213_n.jpg.c4bc8c6b66a88df7544bd28511fc3ce5.jpg

283148294_10166497683520360_6594431072991481897_n.jpg.7f4137acfacafe4a1d1b0fb505de8e71.jpg

• Like 2