George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those aren't policemen. They are demons.    "Might have been a rights violation" ???   FFS! That was 1st degree murder! Holy shit! 

I took a step back yesterday. No media information of any sort, including DI Forum, and I feel much better for it. I think I'll be practicing this policy more moving forward.   This thread h

I'm a veteran protester. Since the anti-apartheid demonstrations in the 1980's, the anti-capitalists in the 90's, all the anti-war protests of the 20's and even the one against removing the Education

Posted Images

On 4/8/2021 at 4:15 PM, Woodsman said:

Interesting video on David Icke Website about this (hope was OK to post here)

https://davidicke.com/2021/04/07/who-killed-george-floyd/

Yeah, that's an interesting one. Your link didn't format.

I posted it too, but there seems to be some kind of ignoring effort going on here, and burying with trivial nonsense...I guess they can't help themselves

Edited by novymir

Heard the news bulletins at the football half time on the radio last night.

"The trial of Derek Chauvin continues.... He is accused of killing black man, George Floyd"

How blatant.

• 2 weeks later...

The truth is... if this guy was white he would have been cut off & rabidly attacked by the woke as a white supremacist.

its nothing to do with race, but divide & rule as always & agenda aka polytrix.

We have had a knife epidemic in the UK for several years black on black crime or black on white crime..media never talk about this. So theres definitely some racism going on alright.

George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ?

Another thing, making it all about institutionalised racism with the police, when its about police state & drug war misery,  prison injustice system. Which both Kamala & Biden are up to their necks with, like the rest of the Dixiecrats wolf in sheeps clothing.

Yet BLM were attacking & blaming Trump.

The left have politicised race. They've no idea of the best they've unleashed. BLM means Black Power. Think about those words. If they sound like the romantic calls of a long standing struggle then hear them this way, white power.

Equality, nope. Racial equality, nope, equity, gender, nope, political, definitely not. Its about power, pure and simple and power always divides for to have power something else must be under your power.

I've little faith in these false flag political movements, because thats what they are, posing as some racial or gender equality for morality sake.

I don't think it will end with peace and justice for all.