George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Did you find that out by reading this thread ?

Nope 'Tucker Carlson', finally the media are reporting, even if it is only Fox so far.

It's all divide and rule. It's all part of the game. The only truth is we are poor they are rich. There's nothing else to divide us.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those aren't policemen. They are demons.    "Might have been a rights violation" ???   FFS! That was 1st degree murder! Holy shit! 

I took a step back yesterday. No media information of any sort, including DI Forum, and I feel much better for it. I think I'll be practicing this policy more moving forward.   This thread h

I'm a veteran protester. Since the anti-apartheid demonstrations in the 1980's, the anti-capitalists in the 90's, all the anti-war protests of the 20's and even the one against removing the Education

Posted Images

I've realised that a world of 'woke' SJW's where actually just 'triggered' by George Floyds death.

I wonder what George would say about all this. Truth is I doubt any of them care. I mean choose your Martyrs wisely.

Edited by Seconal

So strange, when it happens to one of those idiots Im just not angry at the Police. When a lie is sold to turn the young against their own, after 90 years the slow bomb of communism is really taking effect.

Why did we allow Russian physics professors in the 30's, logic, critical thinking and feminism, followed by liberalism and so forth until today. This was a long plan to undermine the West through our institutions of education because we are dependant on the knowledge of the world.

The Frankfurt School comprised intellectuals, academics, and political dissidents dissatisfied with the contemporary socio-economic systems (capitalist, fascist, communist) of the 1930s. This thinktank maybe responsible for the infiltration of western institutions of education from almost one century ago and their teachings now infect every aspect of our society.

We have enemies within and they look like us. We've millions of Manchurian candidates and they're all 'woke' as hell.

Edited by Seconal

I love the interest in the spiritual and mystical but there is so mich misinformation from people albeit with good intentions but absolutely no foundation knowledge in mysticism. They basically end up chasing their own tails. What we need are masters, guru's and teachers to set the foundations that seekers can build upon, else as one can see on Youtube, people just get lost.

They need a foundation stone on which to build. Else they are subject to all the pitfalls that ego and the rational mind create in those seeking spirituality.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is HUGE.. 

Quite a feat for anyone to read through the whole thing. 

This thread has gone somewhat quiet but that's not due to it being irrelevant now. 

Quite the contrary in fact.

It's just that there's not much more to really add as it's all been posted. 

So.. 

Here's an 8 month old contribution that wraps it all up in my opinion. It's almost definitely within this thread, but here it is again:

PANDORA'S BOX: RIOTS, PROTESTS AND MADNESS - DEGENERATIVE CHAOS ON PARADE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AF7KP5y70CU6/ 

Screenshot_20210324_114211.jpg

So, then, I think the video "Who killed George Floyd" posted at the main site pretty much sums up the whole thing, I myself accept the conclusion. Overdose. Those that cling to the idea that the cops contributed to his death are ignoring the fact that the store owner called them, and so they were required to respond. Also, to nitpik things(cop behavior that might deviate from perfection) or speculate that they should have somehow saved him is unreasonable, and probably hypocritical.

They could have cpr'd him til the cows come home, and that wouldn't have neutralized or prevented the poison in his system from continuing it's effect.

https://davidicke.com/2021/04/07/who-killed-george-floyd/

There will be those that reject that conclusion, and claim that the drug overdose is a lie concocted by the police and or government, but that really doesn't wash because the city govt(upper levels) at the location of this event is completely sold-out to the agenda of "antifa" and "blm"( George Soros whores), and the "governor" of that state is probably a Chinese agent of influence(certainly been doing a great impersonation of one with direct historical ties), so it was the protestor's people(ideological/in allegience with) that were in charge of the police and the city, and the state.

I just named the actual criminals in the preceding paragraph. They work for "Sam Gold"(..."pleased to meet you,,,can you guess my name?...(not "Lucifer" actually--its ego).). That's what coordinated/orchestrated this fiasco(and ultimately every other one).

illustration:

False self. 2-faced hypocrite. Illusion identity.

George Floyds death want caused by one thing, it was a few factors that caused his death.

He didn't just overdose as he didn't jyst slump over following a hit of Fentanyl. He was riding the high for well over an hour since he dosed.

I think that the Opiates decreased his respiration and when he was being restrained and passed out his breathing decreased severely and caused hypoxia and death.

The Cop should not have maintained his restraint one he was unconscious, obviously, the reason for restraint is null once unconscious. He should have been placed in the recovery position.

Like I said before excessive force, gross negligence and man slaughter (3rd degree).

He needed medical help, not a knee on the back of his neck whilst cuffed, after screaming 'I can't breath'.

What a shit show this entire thing has become. I mean holding the trial in the same State as thw crime and where jurors live. C'mon.

Who thinks if Chauvin gets of there won't be a riot?

Edited by Seconal
4 minutes ago, Seconal said:

George Floyds death want caused by one thing, it was a few factors that caused his death.

He didn't just overdose as he didn't jyst slump over following a hit of Fentanyl. He was riding the high for well over an hour since he dosed.

I think that the Opiates decreased his respiration and when he was being restrained and passed out his breathing decreased severely and caused hypoxia and death.

The Cop should not have maintained his restraint one he was unconscious, obviously, the reason for restraint is null once unconscious. He should have been placed in the recovery position.

Like I said before excessive force, gross negligence and man slaughter (3rd degree).

He needed medical help, not a knee on the back of his neck whilst cuffed, after screaming 'I can't breath'.

What a shit show this entire thing has become. I mean holding the trial in the same State as thw crime and where jurors live. C'mon.

Maybe there is some more esoteric reason why fedboi was on his neck so long that is beyond the scope of normies.

846.jpg.e4513f2fe2b571d977fa0215277319b6.jpg.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eLNkbxWCz0I/

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised.

Every Cop is more than aware of what killing a black man would do to the county and he kept his knee on him after he passed out.

He passed out because off his knee, he passed out because he couldn't breath because of his knee and then after he passed out, he kept his there.

I wouldn't be surprised.

Antifa, creating chaos for 'Ordo ab chao'.

Now Chauvin must get off. If he did it on purpose for their agenda then he'd only do so if he was to get off. Thus enraging the race wars.

So if he gets off, its pretty certain this was a psy-op.

Edited by Seconal
On 3/24/2021 at 11:44 AM, Basket Case said:

This thread is HUGE.. 

Quite a feat for anyone to read through the whole thing. 

This thread has gone somewhat quiet but that's not due to it being irrelevant now. 

Quite the contrary in fact.

It's just that there's not much more to really add as it's all been posted. 

So.. 

Here's an 8 month old contribution that wraps it all up in my opinion. It's almost definitely within this thread, but here it is again:

PANDORA'S BOX: RIOTS, PROTESTS AND MADNESS - DEGENERATIVE CHAOS ON PARADE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AF7KP5y70CU6/ 

Screenshot_20210324_114211.jpg

Great reality check BC well put together.👍

I need to hunt down the bodycam video that was released more recently again & get BC to post on the original post, as people are lazy & dont check the evidence. But insist on repeating the lie.

54 minutes ago, Seconal said:

Who thinks if Chauvin gets of there won't be a riot?

You're in LaLa Land.

Monday morning quarterbacking...

You're in LaLaLand...all fantasy

George Floyd killed himself when he put an overdose of dope in his body and went to a store that believed he was passing counterfeit bills. End of story.

The Real George Floyd lives. The Truth has dawned on him, and he has been HEALED and Restored, and released from this fraudulent perception of "reality". He has entered The Real World. Where Truth abides and IS Universal.

He has given up nothing of real value. He is Free and Glad.

some will say this is a fairy-tale or wishful thinking.(or even "boring")..no,,, there is Something Infinitely Greater and More effective than any illusion or false idea, and It Is The Truth, and It's name is LOVE.

This is true.

He died of hypoxia. Hypoxia caused by opioid induced respiratory depression and the restraint position the Cop used.

Whatever the reason, why for the love of God, why when he passed out did the Cop not get of him? You don't restrain someone who had passed out due to the restraint, that is gross negligence and unsurprisingly caused his death.

Now what one thing killed him. None, it was several factors and without any he would have lived.

Using drugs was his fault so no compassion I guess.....

I'm about done with this place, it's crawling with them. Fakes. Repeaters.

Sleepwalking , pretending they're "awake". Just blabbering gibberish...they simply do not know or accept what this so-called world is.

Sorry.

Not.