George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

2 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

Look at the gunman, they barely come up to the height of the top of the police car. Its either a child or a midget.

Yeah i think its a midget way he was running.

Cant be hard rto find many midget antifas.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those aren't policemen. They are demons.    "Might have been a rights violation" ???   FFS! That was 1st degree murder! Holy shit! 

I took a step back yesterday. No media information of any sort, including DI Forum, and I feel much better for it. I think I'll be practicing this policy more moving forward.   This thread h

I'm a veteran protester. Since the anti-apartheid demonstrations in the 1980's, the anti-capitalists in the 90's, all the anti-war protests of the 20's and even the one against removing the Education

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Jack said:

STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON

Man, that is hard to decipher him talking in the video. Must be high or drunk on the Old English, what an evil fucktard !! Sad part is police actually protect worthless people like this also ...smh.

Lady gag gag is a brunette, look at her eyebrows. Or see if you can find bush pics, I'm sure they are out there.

Besides, she is like most other whores in hollywood, she sacrificed her friend and stole her friends lyrics and music when she first got into her "career". If I can find the article I will post it, but she is a fraud. Edit, Lina Morgana is her name. Of course it is a "conspiracy theory" though.

And coca cola is definitely poison. Let's take a look at who started coca cola or rather who started the soda pop carbonated sugar syrup water....

ROYAL CROWN, and oh look, their logo has pyramids on it!

1954-royal-crown-clear-duraglas-soda-bottle-2.jpg

Edited by Messenger
1 hour ago, Messenger said:

Lady gag gag is a brunette, look at her eyebrows. Or see if you can find bush pics, I'm sure they are out there.

Besides, she is like most other whores in hollywood, she sacrificed her friend and stole her friends lyrics and music when she first got into her "career". If I can find the article I will post it, but she is a fraud. Edit, Lina Morgana is her name. Of course it is a "conspiracy theory" though.

And coca cola is definitely poison. Let's take a look at who started coca cola or rather who started the soda pop carbonated sugar syrup water....

ROYAL CROWN, and oh look, their logo has pyramids on it!

1954-royal-crown-clear-duraglas-soda-bottle-2.jpg

She is a Kabbalistic annoyance and her familiy has ties to the WHO, that's all I know.

And yeah Coke is bad, but the drink featured is irrelevent.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

She is a Kabbalistic annoyance and her familiy has ties to the WHO, that's all I know.

And yeah Coke is bad, but the drink featured is irrelevent.

Yeah I was just referencing that coca cola advertisement and it made me think of who started that whole getting humanity addicted to that syrup sugar drink that is another destroyer. Certainly a post for the health thread/topic.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Messenger said:

Yeah I was just referencing that coca cola advertisement and it made me think of who started that whole getting humanity addicted to that syrup sugar drink that is another destroyer. Certainly a post for the health thread/topic.

I think that is an off shoot brand. Coca cola was around 1886. The brand you are referencing started in 1906. 

Edited by Fluke
12 hours ago, Fluke said:

I think that is an off shoot brand. Coca cola was around 1886. The brand you are referencing started in 1906. 

Interesting, I always had just ASSumed that royal crown was the first one.

On 9/19/2020 at 10:21 PM, Messenger said:

The original was dosed liberally with cocaine.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...