George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I took a step back yesterday. No media information of any sort, including DI Forum, and I feel much better for it. I think I'll be practicing this policy more moving forward.   This thread h

Those aren't policemen. They are demons.    "Might have been a rights violation" ???   FFS! That was 1st degree murder! Holy shit! 

I'm a veteran protester. Since the anti-apartheid demonstrations in the 1980's, the anti-capitalists in the 90's, all the anti-war protests of the 20's and even the one against removing the Education

Posted Images

SupNeil, I wonder if you're posting this and the latest pics in other threads somewhere that might surprise people as well? Someone else alluded to the same thing earlier that I'm getting at now.

I don't think it's healthy. 99.9% on here already know and it just seems like a downward spiral actually concentrating on things like this.. carry on if you want of course but I think spreading it outside of the choir would make more of a useful impact though.

Jessica Krug: George Washington University professor says she lied about being black

Jessica Krug, an associate professor at George Washington University (GWU), admitted that she was in fact a white Jewish woman from Kansas City.

Mr Krug's confession has been met with astonishment and anger, with fellow academics, students and friends making their feelings known online and in interviews.

Ms Krug's post did not give a reason for her decision to admit her deception, nor its timing. However, screenwriter Hari Ziyad said her admission came "because she had been found out".

"Jess Krug... is someone I called a friend up until this morning when she gave me a call admitting to everything written here. She didn't do it out of benevolence," he wrote on Twitter.

Black Latino scholars had recently started to confront Ms Krug and ask questions about her background, according to Yomaira Figueroa, an associate professor of diaspora studies at Michigan State University.

"There was no witch hunt, but there was a need to draw the line," she wrote in a Twitter thread. "Krug got ahead of the story because she was caught."

Yarimar Bonilla, professor of anthropology and Puerto Rican studies at Hunter College, wrote on Twitter that she had been "fooled" by Ms Krug but always suspected "something was off with her".

"In that sense, she did gaslight us," Ms Bonilla wrote. "Not only into thinking she was a WOC [woman of colour] but also into thinking we were somehow both politically and intellectually inferior."

A student at GWU, 21-year-old Aria Sakona, said she was "shocked" and "perplexed" by the academic's admission. She said she was due to start Ms Krug's class on Latin American history on Monday.

"It just breaks my heart that these students came in, very bright-eyed and eager, to learn about Latin heritage and the history," Ms Sakona told the Washington Post. "We all placed a lot of trust in her."

The BBC are well out of order attacking this transracial woman. 😬🍿

• Like 1

Look at these mofos at etsy - when looking for plantpots on gewgull_ this came up?

If I am not black - white for instance?  - and I sell on etsy - can I request to etsy that they advertise 'White owned shops?'
Is that allowed?  Or would that be considered 'racist'?    Anyone viewing gewgul_  search results - would they be offended if they see 'white owned shops'?
Are black people going to put up with this - and even more so, are white people going to put up with this, infact - are people going to put up with this?          - something tells me they will.

vtbl.jpg

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
move picture up
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Look at these mofos at etsy - when looking for plantpots on gewgull_ this came up?

If I am not black - white for instance?  - and I sell on etsy - can I request to etsy that they advertise 'White owned shops?'
Is that allowed?  Or would that be considered 'racist'?    Anyone viewing gewgul_  search results - would they be offended if they see 'white owned shops'?
Are black people going to put up with this - and even more so, are white people going to put up with this, infact - are people going to put up with this?          - something tells me they will.

vtbl.jpg

Blatant segregation & division, like black £ day they been promoting.

Really promoting ethnic nationalism..will not end good for blacks I feel.

33 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

No one really posted about this guy on here. Took his daughter along to riot & shoot people.

Too much happening and I haven't been keeping up with it all. I feel like people are becoming desensitized a bit, which is worrying because we shouldn't be comfortable with this new normal.

• Like 2
On 7/26/2020 at 11:59 PM, Johndavid said:

Why show that video? 

What does that achieve? 

Why are you circulating videos that the Illuminati want circulating ...that are showing human beings hating and fighting and separating.

what does it accomplish? 

I agree. But we have too many one eye David icke fans here. Doing the cunts work for them. White vs black.

On 7/27/2020 at 12:03 AM, Johndavid said:

Again , you are simply doing the work of the Illuminati. 

Who do you think sets up and organizes these extreme groups from both sides of the spectrum. 

I cannot believe that certain posters here are still being falling for these old Illuminati tricks. 

You are doing their their work for them. I some times despair.

You are not alone in seeing this.

See No Evil: How Google Keeps You From Viewing BLM-critical Content.

If the elites don't want you seeing certain information, ask yourself why.

Unlike other search engines, Google's autocomplete feature will not generate negative suggestions for the term "BLM," according to Breitbart News.

As a matter of fact, typing the phrase "BLM" into the Google search box only returns the single suggestion of "BLM Israel," rather than a long list of suggestions, as is customary for anything people search. It is especially peculiar given the fact that it is such a popular search term, raising the possibility that a suggestion list previously existed but was removed.

Google's search suggestions are typically generated automatically and based on how often and how recently people are typing in specific search queries. For example, typing "Black Lives Matter" returns a few results that are currently entirely positive in nature, such as "Black Lives Matter is a revolutionary peace movement."

On competing search engine DuckDuckGo, on the other hand, searching for "BLM" gives a number of suggestions, some of which are negative. These include "BLM is marxists" and "BLM is funded by."

Additionally, the top three results for the latter query on DuckDuckGo are from conservative websites such as Breitbart.

Searching for "BLM is funded by" on Google, on the other hand, gives as top results Wikipedia (which is known to give its readers left-wing political narratives) and a liberal advocacy organization.

Even rival search engines Yahoo! and Bing, which are as establishment-minded as Google, generate a long list of suggestions (some of which are negative) for "BLM."

Yahoo's list, for example, includes "BLM is a terrorist organization," "BLM is a hate group," "BLM is a lie," and "BLM is antisemitic."

On Bing, meanwhile, some of the search suggestions are "BLM is actblue [the Democratic donation platform]," "BLM is a front," and "BLM is a cancer."

https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/computers/item/36903-see-no-evil-how-google-keeps-you-from-viewing-blm-critical-content

Amazingly strange world isn`t it so many different realities going on at the same time,so many different movies are playing out all at once.

Edited by Fifth element
6 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Did they get a job lot of those gazebos?

(On a side note, why put up a gazebo over a tent? 🤔)

all invested for by Soros.

thats their allotment 3mx3m gazebo they get.

On a side note the army can get rid of them in 30 seconds flat.

Not that i dont like the army on the streets but it would solve the problem in a fair swoop

Edited by Jack
  • Haha 1