George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

Part of the design of all of these current riots..eh, I mean, protest...is to show the rest of the flock how to "properly riot", should Bad Orange Man take office for his second term. Should Trump win a second term, which I believe is also part of the design, it would seem to go without saying that there will be riots and looting unlike anything modern America has ever seen before. What choice will Trump have, but to order Marshall Law?

Those on the Right won't be as concerned with a good ol' boy like Trump in charge of the Marshall Law. And the Left, well, they would already be fussin' and fightin', so who would care what they think? The New World changes would still be taking place behind the facade of Trump as the moral and patriotic leader for the first year or so, but it's already a done deal...welcome to the New world, boys and girls!

For the mouth breathers, knuckle dragger and other dog faced pony boys, let me make it clear, being awake to the fact that Trump ain't the great white hope folks are holding out for, doesn't mean I support Biden or Democrats, etc. Hell, I can't believe I even have to type this on a David Icke forum, but...NONE OF THEM CARE ABOUT US...there. What? You think somehow Trump is different? Does the class need to sit through another George Carlin video with me?

Now, where was I? Ah, yes, the riots. So, it's pretty much just street theater. It would make more sense to critic their performances rather than their credibility. It's like the idiots showing me stats on the Covid virus. Or telling me about secret cures. It doesn't exist. Period. You see, it's real late to be playing these games. This is it! This is the sh!t most of us at this forum have been discussing for years, some even decades. Yep, right now, these are the best of times. 2021 will be the official ushering of The New World. From where I live, it looks like about 99% of you mask wearin'  m***er f***ers are all giddy about it, too.

I've been recalling the various memes I've seen over the years suggesting Trump will be the last US president. I believe that is quite possible, now.

Sorry to go off on a rant, kids. You know I loves ya, I'm just not doin' very well, is all. I promise I'll take you all out for ice cream sodas, later. Now, get back to your angry black folk thread...

Edited by KingKitty
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those aren't policemen. They are demons.    "Might have been a rights violation" ???   FFS! That was 1st degree murder! Holy shit! 

I took a step back yesterday. No media information of any sort, including DI Forum, and I feel much better for it. I think I'll be practicing this policy more moving forward.   This thread h

I'm a veteran protester. Since the anti-apartheid demonstrations in the 1980's, the anti-capitalists in the 90's, all the anti-war protests of the 20's and even the one against removing the Education

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Part of the design of all of these current riots..eh, I mean, protest...is to show the rest of the flock how to "properly riot", should Bad Orange Man take office for his second term. Should Trump win a second term, which I believe is also part of the design, it would seem to go without saying that there will be riots and looting unlike anything modern America has ever seen before. What choice will Trump have, but to order Marshall Law?

Those on the Right won't be as concerned with a good ol' boy like Trump in charge of the Marshall Law. And the Left, well, they would already be fussin' and fightin', so who would care what they think? The New World changes would still be taking place behind the facade of Trump as the moral and patriotic leader for the first year or so, but it's already a done deal...welcome to the New world, boys and girls!

For the mouth breathers, knuckle dragger and other dog faced pony boys, let me make it clear, being awake to the fact that Trump ain't the great white hope folks are holding out for, doesn't mean I support Biden or Democrats, etc. Hell, I can't believe I even have to type this on a David Icke forum, but...NONE OF THEM CARE ABOUT US...there. What? You think somehow Trump is different? Does the class need to sit through another George Carlin video with me? (This paragraph was really more for that "fvckbillygates" member...Yeah, you! One tip, my friend: Want to be taken seriously in a debate? You may not want to rely so much on Alex Jones as your support material.)

Now, where was I? Ah, yes, the riots. So, it's pretty much just street theater. It would make more sense to critic their performances rather than their credibility. It's like the idiots showing me stats on the Covid virus. Or telling me about secret cures. It doesn't exist. Period. You see, it's real late to be playing these games. This is it! This is the sh!t most of us at this forum have been discussing for years, some even decades. Yep, right now, these are the best of times. 2021 will be the official ushering of The New World. From where I live, it looks like about 99% of you mask wearin'  m***er f***ers are all giddy about it, too.

I've been recalling the various memes I've seen over the years suggesting Trump will be the last US president. I believe that is quite possible, now.

Sorry to go off on a rant, kids. You know I loves ya, I'm just not doin' very well, is all. I promise I'll take you all out for ice cream sodas, later. Now, get back to your angry black folk thread...

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who rants around here. :classic_biggrin:

Haven't seen you post in a while Kitty, I hope you change it up and go from not doing well to doing very well soon.

• Thanks 1

I missed this one. Children in need donating to BLMarxist.

Children in Need match £10m Stormzy donation.

BBC Children in Need has announced it will match Stormzy's £10 million donation to help fight racial inequality in the UK.

It's going to donate the money over the next 10 years and it'll be working with Radio 1Xtra to black people working in the media industry develop.

The money will also be used to help young black business owners and help people from the black community learn more skills to improve their chances of getting jobs.

Stormzy has said that the money will help "in supporting and strengthening the young black community" in the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/53390752

• Sad 1
19 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

It sucks cause now this kid is going to be made an example.  They want to intimidate Americans from defending their land.  He is going to be tried as an adult and his life ruined because he listened to some yahoos who thought it was a good idea to cross state lines with weapons.  

It’s severely messed up because when the police step aside and let things unfold it is an admission to civil war, and in war there should be no “murder” charges.  So the lines are blurred.  American patriot boys need to be smart and defend their own territory.  Don’t go joining any old militia where idiots aren’t even trained.  They would do better to train more and gain proficiency so they can be useful. 

BLM basement dwelling dumbshits and little girls need to re-examine if they are willing to get maimed or die for their empty cause.  

Americans, observing the second amendment is no longer an option.  It is your obligation.  You must rank with what you believe and draw your lines now. 

Read The Vigilant Citizen’s article warning us of what is coming:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/lebanon-was-torn-apart-by-a-civil-war-and-the-u-s-is-going-down-a-similar-path/

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Michi713 said:

It sucks cause now this kid is going to be made an example.  They want to intimidate Americans from defending their land.  He is going to be tried as an adult and his life ruined because he listened to some yahoos who thought it was a good idea to cross state lines with weapons.  

It’s severely messed up because when the police step aside and let things unfold it is an admission to civil war, and in war there should be no “murder” charges.  So the lines are blurred.  American patriot boys need to be smart and defend their own territory.  Don’t go joining any old militia where idiots aren’t even trained.  They would do better to train more and gain proficiency so they can be useful. 

BLM basement dwelling dumbshits and little girls need to re-examine if they are willing to get maimed or die for their empty cause.  

Americans, observing the second amendment is no longer an option.  It is your obligation.  You must rank with what you believe and draw your lines now. 

Read The Vigilant Citizen’s article warning us of what is coming:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/lebanon-was-torn-apart-by-a-civil-war-and-the-u-s-is-going-down-a-similar-path/

They probably will make an example of him or a big drama anyway, as the guy he shot in the arm clearly had a gun himself.

He was hired security so I dont know where the law stands about carrying assault rifles openly?

I just see a move into the police state, order out of chaos.

BLM is a terrorist organisation, funded by Billionaires is all I know & promoted by the media to create shit.

The left are making a big deal out of this which is totally hypocritical of course, BLMarxist cry for authority when it suits them.

I dont support the left or the right, I see them both as authoritarian, establishment & easily manipulated sheep.

jefferson_tree_of_liberty_poster-r57dcff

• Like 1
19 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

I missed this one. Children in need donating to BLMarxist.

Children in Need match £10m Stormzy donation.

BBC Children in Need has announced it will match Stormzy's £10 million donation to help fight racial inequality in the UK.

It's going to donate the money over the next 10 years and it'll be working with Radio 1Xtra to black people working in the media industry develop.

The money will also be used to help young black business owners and help people from the black community learn more skills to improve their chances of getting jobs.

Stormzy has said that the money will help "in supporting and strengthening the young black community" in the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/53390752

Black Children In Need

So basically, "Comic Relief" and "Live Aid"? Not quite the same as helping starving black children in Africa, who incidentally still seem to be starving after all these years (and money).

45 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Black Children In Need

So basically, "Comic Relief" and "Live Aid"? Not quite the same as helping starving black children in Africa, who incidentally still seem to be starving after all these years (and money).

Pugsy or Mugsy? one eyed BBC Oneness..🤭

Gotta stop all the black kids stabbing themselves & anyone who wont give up the lunch money.

Pillar of the community Stormzy. Bo Selecta!

8 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

This is interesting because I talk to this dude at the farmers market every week.  Good dude.  His brother is a MD at Rikers, New York prison.  His brother specifically worked on the covid floor.  He said “It was empty.  Completely empty.”

Yesterday's ballgame between the Toronto Blue Jays and Boston Red Sox was postponed. The two clubs issued a joint statement explaining why this was. Supposedly, the reason for this is related to police brutality against Black Americans and Indigenous communities. I guess this is a way for the players to protest this. Is this happening in other professional sports across North America and the UK?

According to one report, back in 2014 about 6000 black Americans were killed -- by other gun-toting blacks, and that about fifteen times more cops are killed by gun-toting blacks than unarmed blacks are by police. Police brutality does exist (likely not as exaggerated as the MSM makes it out to be) but I've seen numerous news clips and documentary footage showing police officers manhandling white folks as well. My own feeling is that the minority of brutes on police forces has more to do with anger-management and other psychological issues, and not racism.

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Million People March: Hundreds of demonstrators take part in anti-racism rally

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-08-30/million-people-march-hundreds-of-demonstrators-take-part-in-anti-racism-rally

These MSM motherfuckers can't count ?  MIllions? 
-    'thousands' yesterday against all the covid bollocks - and millions today for a Blm type sham - NEVER EVER trust the media - we are all seeing though your bullshit now you cunts.

Your fake taken low down camera angles and one sided clearly passed down orders from 'above' to make everyone look like conspiritors and 'crazies'.
NO, no , no, the end is near for them - along with all politicians all ove rthe globe.  You're all fucked.

I hope one of you workshy limpdicked journalist fops are reading this and realising unless you come forward and start giving the TRUTH - that you will be lined up along with Boris and the rest of the cockroaches.  You will go down in history and named as a colluder to the attempted extermination of millions of humans.

fucking scumbags.

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
  • Thanks 1