George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

Thought you guys might have an opinion on the latest George Floyd bodycam footage? Him shouting "I cant breathe" inside the police car.

Sounds totally scripted to me..then they hold his hand the whole time while hes on the ground, like they are waiting for him to full unconscious so they can move him.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I took a step back yesterday. No media information of any sort, including DI Forum, and I feel much better for it. I think I'll be practicing this policy more moving forward.   This thread h

Those aren't policemen. They are demons.    "Might have been a rights violation" ???   FFS! That was 1st degree murder! Holy shit! 

I'm a veteran protester. Since the anti-apartheid demonstrations in the 1980's, the anti-capitalists in the 90's, all the anti-war protests of the 20's and even the one against removing the Education

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Thought you guys might have an opinion on the latest George Floyd bodycam footage? Him shouting "I cant breathe" inside the police car.

Sounds totally scripted to me..then they hold his hand the whole time while hes on the ground, like they are waiting for him to full unconscious so they can move him.

Whole thing seems totally scripted...check the videos posted above.

saw it. him CONTINUOUSLY shouting before 'death' "i cant breathe" must have been a lapse in our georgy f's concentration 😆

17 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

saw it. him CONTINUOUSLY shouting before 'death' "i cant breathe" must have been a lapse in our georgy f's concentration 😆

All the comments just say he was having a panic attack due to drugs & start a debate on how police should deal with drama queens like George, who obviously are trying every trick in the book to creep their way out of an arrest.

Resistance is futile in Covid Bizarro world.

you know what i notice;  revving car engine at around 2.30 in.

Cheap exhaust.

13 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

All the comments just say he was having a panic attack due to drugs & start a debate on how police should deal with drama queens like George, who obviously are trying every trick in the book to creep their way out of an arrest.

Resistance is futile in Covid Bizarro world.

Cheap exhaust.

the more you know/research it seems that this actual george floyd scenario was a deliberate script. whether he died or not but the other side is still it's propagating maybe a police state and a vindication of the cops and their zealousness.

re: cheap exhaust, i'm kind of sensitised to vehicular gang stalking which is why i noticed it is just.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, G13 said:

Scrolling thru this thread makes me sad.

'communism' (LOL), left', 'right', 'demoturds', 'libtards' all did it.

The majority is more brainwashed then they even know themselfs. You sound like morons arguing over words with each other.

'but im right!', 'no i am!'.

Lower school level of debate.

I miss the old site and forum.

There was more variety.

• Like 1

Can somebody please tell me how i mute/ignore certain 'users'?

Some people really are hijacking the threads for their own benefit...

COMMUNISM!

fucking lol.

4 hours ago, G13 said:

Can somebody please tell me how i mute/ignore certain 'users'?

Some people really are hijacking the threads for their own benefit...

COMMUNISM!

fucking lol.

Click on the poster and press ignore !!!

D3EOOQ7WoAA0nd0.jpeg

Edited by Coldrum
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Feds say Yale discriminates against Asian, white applicants

What is a degree worth these days, even one from an Ivy League college or Oxbridge? It used to be a ticket to work in a prestigious job but not now. Jobs that once required an undergraduate degree now require a post-graduate degree. And if your BA is in some 'studies' category, you might as well apply at McDonalds. I have been helping a company interview possible candidates for a position in a medium-sized firm. It's a gruelling task I can tell you. Two-thirds of the applications are poorly spelt and contain facts about the person that I would rather not know. I know it's a tough market for job seekers but finding a candidate whose field of study is appropriate for the job has got me tearing my hair out. I haven't read a CV yet that doesn't include the applicant's diversity credentials prominently placed. Don't get me wrong; the ethnic origins of the applicant doesn't matter as it's a blind process but there is a distinct lack of focus on what the prospective employer needs. It's about what the applicant expects.

• Like 1
Just now, SuperstarNeilC said:

BLM Goes Into Suburbs Demanding Whites To Give Their Homes To Black People 

Are people ready to be dispossessed?

Gary Lineker WILL welcome migrants into his £4m luxury London townhouse after being called out by Tory MP... and challenges politician to 'offer his own house to the homeless'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8623095/Gary-Lineker-welcome-migrants-home-calls-Tory-MP-offer-house.html

They will probably cherry-pick the nicest and brightest to live in his home.

Makes me think about this from 2016 in Sweden:

htm.jpg.c2eaa5697912f9f91add39629a7d037b.jpg

• Like 3