George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

20 minutes ago, Johndavid said:

As icke says, this is a battle for the soul and very essence of the human race, to cut human consciousness off from its divine source. And turn it into a chipped robotic slave.

And Icke also publishes stuff like this:

kp.jpg.79515608002aeb960bebe78a81330df5.jpg

He obviously knows the deal.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those aren't policemen. They are demons.    "Might have been a rights violation" ???   FFS! That was 1st degree murder! Holy shit! 

I took a step back yesterday. No media information of any sort, including DI Forum, and I feel much better for it. I think I'll be practicing this policy more moving forward.   This thread h

I'm a veteran protester. Since the anti-apartheid demonstrations in the 1980's, the anti-capitalists in the 90's, all the anti-war protests of the 20's and even the one against removing the Education

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

What does that have to do with what I said? I already agreed with you that everyone is under attack, but Europe and Christendom needs to be destroyed so they can self-fulfil "prophecy". Do other groups/nations?

What colour is human consciousness? 

It has none.

Thats the answer to your question. 

They are attacking human consciousness. Your consciousness is no different from that of an African or Chinese man. 

And that  is what they want to enslave, to dumb down and then turn into unfeeling robots  through their junk foods,  materialistic sciences and fake religions like Christendom and all the others.

why do think the title of one of ickes biggest books was:  ‘Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More.

Edited by Johndavid
2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

And Icke also publishes stuff like this:

kp.jpg.79515608002aeb960bebe78a81330df5.jpg

He obviously knows the deal.

Your post makes no sense.

They  are attacking The  human race, human consciousness so of course that will include Europe .

what is your point?

Just now, Johndavid said:

why do think the title of one of ickes biggest books was:  ‘Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More.

Again, I never said other groups are not under attack. Also, talking about anti-white/anti-Western hatred is not about division, it's just people standing up for themselves. It's totally possible to love your people without hating others, but unfortunately white folks speaking about hatred towards them is often considered a hate crime. Aint it funny how exposing hatred is a thought crime?

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Again, I never said other groups are not under attack. Also, talking about anti-white/anti-Western hatred is not about division, it's just people standing up for themselves. It's totally possible to love your people without hating others, but unfortunately white folks speaking about hatred towards them is often considered a hate crime. Aint it funny how exposing hatred is a thought crime?

I must be missing something here. 

I must have read about 6 of ickes books and his whole theme is about how our human consciousness is being attacked and manipulated.

you just seem to be only talking about white folks as if they are only being attacked. 

They are attacking and hating everybody. Again the clue is in the title of ickes book, Human race, get off your knees! 

That’s why I asked you: what colour is your consciousness? 

And how is your consciousness different from an African or a Chinese human? 

So so I have no idea where you are coming from? 

Edited by Johndavid
3 minutes ago, Johndavid said:

Your post makes no sense.

They  are attacking The  human race, human consciousness so of course that will include Europe .

what is your point?

My point is that people can talk crap about white folks all day long and nobody bats an eye, but try that with other groups. Yet you act like they're attacking everyone in the same way. I don't see elites saying other regions need to be destroyed so they can have their Antichrist/Dajjal. I do see them saying they want to enslave other groups though. So yes we're all under attack, but in different ways, that's my point.

• Like 1

you just seem to be only talking about white folks as if they are only being attacked.

No this is just a thread with plenty of examples of anti-white nonsense so it is relevant. Funny thing is, I have spoke about attacks against other groups on here like Syrians for example, but those threads got bugger all engagement.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

My point is that people can talk crap about white folks all day long and nobody bats an eye, but try that with other groups. Yet you act like they're attacking everyone in the same way. I don't see elites saying other regions need to be destroyed so they can have their Antichrist/Dajjal. I do see them saying they want to enslave other groups though. So yes we're all under attack, but in different ways, that's my point.

You can’t be serious?

look at the poor Chinese people? 

The illuminati there have taken virtually all their freedoms away. They can’t go to the toilet without it being recorded.

the poor Africans. The Illuminati, first through their European illuminati empires raped and robbed all their resources and now they are doing it again through the Chinese branch of the Illuminati ‘family’.

of course they are also attacking and destroying our european family of nations....that’s because it is an attack on human consciousness...the human race....all of us, not just white folk. 

So again, I don’t get your point. 

Edited by Johndavid

I still don’t get your point.

look at the poor Chinese people? 

The illuminati there have taken virtually all their freedoms away. They can’t go to the toilet without it being recorded.

the poor Africans. The Illuminati, first through their European illuminati empires raped and robbed all their resources and now they are doing it again through the Chinese branch of the Illuminati ‘family’.

of course they are also attacking and destroying our european family of nations....that’s because it is an attack on human consciousness...the human race....all of us, not just white folk. 

So again, I don’t get your point. 

Yes, but God forbid you talk about who funded Mao or who was involved with blood diamonds. God forbid you say that these Middle Eastern wars were never for the benefit of Westerners.

• Like 3

David Icke knows this agenda well, I could post plenty of examples of him calling out cancel culture, as he is under constant attack from these corporatist in Marxist drag or Zionazi CAA.🤫

They are on Twatter now demanding thought criminals be silenced. #NoSafeSpaceForJewHate 🤫

They controll & attack from both sides.

He definitely recognises the current BLMarxist Antifa coup on Western countries.

EbSDizEXQAAfS5m?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

David Icke knows this agenda well, I could post plenty of examples of him calling out cancel culture, as he is under constant attack from these corporatist in Marxist drag or Zionazi CAA.🤫

They are on Twatter now demanding thought criminals be silenced. #NoSafeSpaceForJewHate 🤫

They controll & attack from both sides.

He definitely recognises the current BLMarxist Antifa coup on Western countries.

No likes, but agreed. I'm sure he isn't daft.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yes, but God forbid you talk about who funded Mao or who was involved with blood diamonds. God forbid you say that these Middle Eastern wars were never for the benefit of Westerners.

I have no idea what you are on about.

You can’t seem to grasp what Dave icke is talking about. He is going beyond colour and race to what is really being attacked here; our very own human consciousness - which is our link to divine consciousness. 

Sever THAT link ....and our decent to robotic slaves is all but guaranteed ...and it won’t make a whit of difference if you are black, white or pink.

He has a new book out in three weeks time, called The Answer - which is all about this.

may I suggest we stop this conversation until we all have time to read it.....and things  may become clearer 

1 minute ago, Johndavid said:

I have no idea what you are on about.

Follow the money and see who benefits then.

1 minute ago, Johndavid said:

You can’t seem to grasp what Dave icke is talking about. He is going beyond colour and race to what is really being attacked here; our very own human consciousness - which is our link to divine consciousness.

Again, where did I say that everyone isn't under attack? I'm not a brainlet that can't see multiple agendas at play. You're right that there is one main agenda that is aimed at everyone, but this thread is about one aspect of the NWO agenda.

43 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

What is the point of that video? 

How does that uplift the spirit  and energy of this forum? 

The goal of the illuminati  is to set us all, against each other.

Human against human so we all decend  to their divisive hate frequency.

Black against white. Left against right. Christians against Muslims. Men against women. America against China is their new one. 

So why are you doing their job for them. 

Why post such a low frequency negative video? I think it is rather shameful. 

What is the point of that video? 

How does that uplift the spirit  and energy of this forum? 

The goal of the illuminati  is to set us all, against each other.

Human against human so we all decend  to their divisive hate frequency.

Black against white. Left against right. Christians against Muslims. Men against women. America against China is their new one. 

So why are you doing their job for them. 

Why post such a low frequency negative video? I think it is rather shameful. 

The point is that I want the West to wake up and see what is going on in our communities. The truth isn't always pleasant, but good luck getting people to sing kumbaya together.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The point is that I want the West to wake up and see what is going on in our communities. The truth isn't always pleasant, but good luck getting people to sing kumbaya together.

Thats the difference. 

I want - and David icke clearly does from his books- wants the whole world, the whole human family to wake up. And that includes every race and colour. Not just our own. 

You posting divisive videos showing humans fighting humans is exactly the agenda of the Elite that you say you want to fight. 

You posting divisive videos showing humans fighting humans is exactly the agenda of the Elite that you say you want to fight. 

How is it me being divisive? Am I smashing stuff up?

What is your solution? I'm listening.

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

How is it me being divisive? Am I smashing stuff up?

What is your solution? I'm listening.

Why show that video? 

What does that achieve? 

Why are you circulating videos that the Illuminati want circulating ...that are showing human beings hating and fighting and separating.

what does it accomplish?