George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Because it's not about karma, justice or equality, it's just a hatred for European people in general.

karma does exist, in this life or the next. it's like this; what i've become aware of is that adept practitioners of black magic recruit and control someone else to do their spells because they know that the rule of three exists:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_Three_(Wicca)

but i agree that there is a deliberate and maniacal campaign to disrupt, distort and fuck us over and our heritage. it's all about lowering vibration/energy levels.

• Like 2

Just now, Given To Fly said:

karma does exist, in this life or the next. it's like this; what i've become aware of is that adept practitioners of black magic recruit and control someone else to do their spells because they know that the rule of three exists:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_Three_(Wicca)

but i agree that there is a deliberate and maniacal campaign to disrupt, distort and fuck us over and our heritage. it's all about lowering vibration/energy levels.

Oh I'm not saying it doesn't exist, just that the Irish don't deserve what is happening.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Make a lot of people go & vote.

One would hope so odds, but going by the reaction from the general public to the debacle of the last few months, I won’t hold my breath.

I must be naive or something but I really didn’t think they would swallow this bs as they have done; been a real eye opener for me, and I don’t hold much hope for coming out of it in a positive way; crazy.

1 hour ago, jonesthepost said:

One would hope so odds, but going by the reaction from the general public to the debacle of the last few months, I won’t hold my breath.

I must be naive or something but I really didn’t think they would swallow this bs as they have done; been a real eye opener for me, and I don’t hold much hope for coming out of it in a positive way; crazy.

Dragging people back into the  punch & Jewdy show?

Either way I think youll see riots & civil war.

Groyper Kissinger. Ribbit!

582ad360a265fb0f0a226dfe21614f8f.jpg

3000.jpeg

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unpinned this topic