Jump to content

George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?


Recommended Posts

On 7/5/2020 at 8:21 PM, oddsnsods said:

 

This guy is saying same as white nationalist.

Hes not BLM as the poster claims, but I have a definite hunch these are well paid paramilitaries judging by all their new shiny equipment & the way they talk. They are being paid to start a race war, thats for sure. On behalf of the usual suspects.

I personally dont subscribe to the ethno bullshit.

But each to their own..

Is okay for Jews to have their own racial state.

Double standards.

That guy is an idiot. He is welcome to go back to Africa and have his "piece of land". I would bet his bank account can be traced to the CIA or the Pentagon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MARTINEZ (CBS SF) — The Contra Costa County District Attorney’s Office announced Tuesday it would be charging the man and woman caught on camera vandalizing the Black Lives Matter mural on July 4 with multiple misdemeanors including a hate-crime charge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure of this has been posted..Protestors killed protesting on highway few days ago.

Strange fact, the protestors were white & the driver was black.

 

**Pretty disturbing video**

 


 

 

 

 

 

Children ages 7, 8, and 14 killed as gun violence mars holiday weekend in Chicago and Atlanta

https://abcnews.go.com/US/children-ages-14-killed-gun-violence-mars-holiday/story?id=71621109

 

This guy tells it past the victimhood cult.

 

 

How many little kids is that this week? Kids 1yr. https://youtu.be/4aP9XnU-K3I. 3yr. https://youtu.be/9xFKPG1lw3Y def 3yr https://youtu.be/dswHKZG6_ug 18 kell.inculding kids https://youtu.be/QQr4KMrwoTI lil girl https://youtu.be/12feslly4HA 17 grad kell over 10$https://youtu.be/np_XcCxeBTU boy asked how tall r u. https://youtu.be/0NNDOTi3ZYU 8 yr. https://youtu.be/xzL_ApxdXGo

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow at that car hitting those protesters. Bunch of idiots. That's why you don't stand on a highway at night. Darwinism, natural selection. It's also why you don't get mixed up in government created propaganda movements such as BLM and antifa.

 

Just think, she could have been at home with her family instead playing a game, reading a book, meditating, making a new recipe, anything but standing on a dark highway. I mean, am I supposed to feel sorry for them? Am I am asshole because I don't? Did I cringe and feel pain when I saw them get hit? Yeah, but then I beg and ask why anyone would be so foolish as to do that at night. Some people simply lack common sense and as much as we want to help people, sometimes they are beyond help and it is so sad to see when they don't listen and bad things happen. :classic_sad:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Messenger said:

Wow at that car hitting those protesters. Bunch of idiots. That's why you don't stand on a highway at night. Darwinism, natural selection. It's also why you don't get mixed up in government created propaganda movements such as BLM and antifa.

 

Just think, she could have been at home with her family instead playing a game, reading a book, meditating, making a new recipe, anything but standing on a dark highway. I mean, am I supposed to feel sorry for them? Am I am asshole because I don't? Did I cringe and feel pain when I saw them get hit? Yeah, but then I beg and ask why anyone would be so foolish as to do that at night. Some people simply lack common sense and as much as we want to help people, sometimes they are beyond help and it is so sad to see when they don't listen and bad things happen. :classic_sad:

 

Personally, I don’t think it’s sad at all; I’ve seen and heard so much fuckwittery now that I have no sympathy for these fools anymore.

 

You want to be a fool, you take the consequences; I’ll save my sympathy for the innocents who suffer because you are a fool.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

 

Personally, I don’t think it’s sad at all; I’ve seen and heard so much fuckwittery now that I have no sympathy for these fools anymore.

 

You want to be a fool, you take the consequences; I’ll save my sympathy for the innocents who suffer because you are a fool.

I definitely agree with you there, Jones.

 

On another note. How ironic is it that youtube deletes videos and entire channels of people who expose the deep state but they will allow that disturbing video to remain on their platform. Just goes to you show you the kind of "people" who are running that place.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Messenger said:

I definitely agree with you there, Jones.

 

On another note. How ironic is it that youtube deletes videos and entire channels of people who expose the deep state but they will allow that disturbing video to remain on their platform. Just goes to you show you the kind of "people" who are running that place.

 

I know; but it also goes to show more fuckwittery by people not realising the ‘selectiveness’ of those creatures.

 

The utter bias is astounding but it is allowed to run rampant.

 

Though I did read on here how the alt social media sites are slowly coming to the fore; those other twats have what in their own nests once too often now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

with all this comes the discussion again of renaming the NFL team the washington redskins.  it's looking very likely that they are going to change their name. i have no problem with that, in fact i'd (an dmany others too) refer to them just as the 'skins. i remember reading an article 5 years or so ago and it actually did make me feel rather uncomfortable saying 'redskins'.

 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/washington-redskins-name-change-team-plans-to-scrap-native-american-imagery-but-keep-color-scheme-per-report/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest pinned this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...