Jump to content

George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Certainly not the ideal parenting situation IMO since humans need both masculine and feminine role models but I do think it's great that someone adopted her rather than her ending up in a trafficking situation. The important thing is that she is loved, or we can hope that she is loved, despite her being fooled by Cabal propaganda and her two "moms" victims of social engineering.

Apart from the thing that it doesn't look to me like the same girl in all the pics. I think we know where she'll end up, sadly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Apart from the thing that it doesn't look to me like the same girl in all the pics. I think we know where she'll end up, sadly.

She was young though, and many factors contribute to changes in the face over the years.

 

A lesbian? Feminist rallies?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/1/2020 at 1:25 PM, MrA said:

 

My instinct tells me we all start with a divine spark , all of us including those who dont have time to contemplate it ( for example children born into awful circumstances ) 

 

But my instinct also tells me its possible to give it away , bit by bit 

 

Until if we give enough of it away , we become empty vessels ripe for something else to inhabit that " space " that was once our immortal soul

 

But thats all conjecture and I actually like the above conjecture from principalis as well

 

Well, yeah.  That's because we are surrounded by a pure poison called "materialism".  It's the most intoxicating and sinister force in the universe. 

 

The last thing that happened to me (that I can remember) when I had my NDE, was one of my spirit guides drew a diagram on the chalk board (they had me sitting a school classroom) showing the the two paths we have a choice of walking, the spiritual path or the material path, the two paths being the antithesis of each other.  Imagine a horizontal line with an arrow at each end.  Label one end Spiritualism and the other end Materialism.  This horizontal line is the path you are on right now and everything you do, every decision you make, affects the direction you're moving on that line.   Their are dark forces all around us who absolutely spend their entire lives, everything they do and think about, trying to get us all moving to the material side, because that is what benefits them, through money, power, and control.  They tempt us everyday with "modern conveniences", money, technology, and false promises that feed our egos' frivolous wants.   We are at a time in history right now where mankind has never been this materialistic, and if we cannot change course, life is going to get much worse for most people.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

 

Well, yeah.  That's because we are surrounded by a pure poison called "materialism".  It's the most intoxicating and sinister force in the universe. 

 

The last thing that happened to me (that I can remember) when I had my NDE, was one of my spirit guides drew a diagram on the chalk board (they had me sitting a school classroom) showing the the two paths we have a choice of walking, the spiritual path or the material path, the two paths being the antithesis of each other.  Imagine a horizontal line with an arrow at each end.  Label one end Spiritualism and the other end Materialism.  This horizontal line is the path you are on right now and everything you do, every decision you make, affects the direction you're moving on that line.   Their are dark forces all around us who absolutely spend their entire lives, everything they do and think about, trying to get us all moving to the material side, because that is what benefits them, through money, power, and control.  They tempt us everyday with "modern conveniences", money, technology, and false promises that feed our egos' frivolous wants.   We are at a time in history right now where mankind has never been this materialistic, and if we cannot change course, life is going to get much worse for most people.

 

Its the bait of the system, it has no hold on you if you can step back from the game as and when required, because it is just that, a game within the matrix, people are slaves to their desires and what they perceive as goals in life, personally - I have a measurement of success and happiness which is nothing to think/worry about, feet up at 7pm with family around, success in my opinion is measured with your levels of happiness and contentment, the people running things are psychopaths and they no doubt will try to ruin everything, your kids lives, your families, you ability to just live a peaceful life wanting little else other than peace, and you know what - everyone's asked for it by being manipulated in what is essentially a mass Psyop, its just a f**** game to them playing with peoples lives.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/29/2020 at 9:13 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

@Given To Fly

 

Do you think this world would be some utopia had white people not colonized anyone? I'm pretty sure another group would have taken our spot instead. At least white folks admitted that it was wrong and saw the error of their ways.

 

If you want to be a bleeding heart, have a go at other groups that are still enslaving people.

 

i do have

On 6/29/2020 at 9:02 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I thought you believed in equality? This is the attitude that is making white children hate themselves because of their history.

 

When you debate anti-white haters and prove that systemic racism is bs and that it's white people that are discriminated against, they drop their mask and say "karma is a bitch aye whitey".

 

If it was all about karma then where is the karma for other groups? Where is the karma for Bolshevik crimes? Where is the karma for a certain group that was disproportionately involved in the slave trade? Where is the karma for those that are responsible for brother wars and millions of European lives?

 

Your ideology is painting a target on the backs of white children.

 

I will not apologize for colonization or conquest when these things are not exclusive to white people.

 

On 6/29/2020 at 9:13 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

@Given To Fly

 

Do you think this world would be some utopia had white people not colonized anyone? I'm pretty sure another group would have taken our spot instead. At least white folks admitted that it was wrong and saw the error of their ways.

 

If you want to be a bleeding heart, have a go at other groups that are still enslaving people.

not at all man.

 

the earth is FAR more than the thousands and thousands of years old we are told. we live in our bubble of now and it sucks.

 

i'm white and as i said i don't want that extinguished, but i also see things from a historical perspective, but where i'm wrong is that i haven't too much seen it in too much of a future perspective.

 

all i see now is a load of divisive bullshit.

this is energy / spiritual warfare.

 

karma will happen now or after.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just a note from a non white persons perspective about apologising for shit done by someone else, this white privelage hate propoganda, I would laugh my socks off and cringe if someone, anyone, white, pink or yellow apologised for something another human has done, let's alone generations ago, it's friggin ludicrous and comical and it's just a division strategy.  Don't even get me started on children being messed about with, and yes there are issues but FFS don't turn it into a division and hate campaign, were all brothers of the human race, we all stand United on a common front, don't play into the bs, no one should apologise for being what and who they are, if People don't like it go take a friggin jump off a cliff, we must unite and stay harmonious with each other, on the forum and on the street, in fact we should make more of an effort.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Kicking off again for another weekend in lawless London.

 

 

Truth is, people of had enough of this bullshit & is inevitable, wait till tomorrow when the pubs open.

It's what they want, chaos! 

Edited by labrats
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Kicking off again for another weekend in lawless London.

 

 

Truth is, people of had enough of this bullshit & is inevitable, wait till tomorrow when the pubs open.

Are those antifa like people or are they pissed off citizens about the lockdown? And other affairs? Sounds like a local accent?

 

Do you ladies and lads celebrate anything on the 4th like the US do? Sorry for the ignorance, I know the US are celebrating independence from the Brits, so I know it's an awkward question.

Edited by Messenger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Are those antifa like people or are they pissed off citizens about the lockdown? And other affairs? Sounds like a local accent?

 

Do you ladies and lads celebrate anything on the 4th like the US do? Sorry for the ignorance, I know the US are celebrating independence from the Brits, so I know it's an awkward question.

 

No antifa, (basically) 100% black, 'empowered' from recent events. I assume police arrived in numbers and tried to search some and stop a house/street party.

Like odds said above, this has been happening frequently (in London) since blm protest.

 

(4th July is not on our calender by the way, but not an awkward question either).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

 

i do have

 

not at all man.

 

the earth is FAR more than the thousands and thousands of years old we are told. we live in our bubble of now and it sucks.

 

i'm white and as i said i don't want that extinguished, but i also see things from a historical perspective, but where i'm wrong is that i haven't too much seen it in too much of a future perspective.

 

all i see now is a load of divisive bullshit.

this is energy / spiritual warfare.

 

karma will happen now or after.

 

 

 

Then karma will surely happen based on individuals' motives and actions, and have zero to do with your skin colour, and not on things that were done historically, or are being done currently by others, that are beyond our personal control. That's my belief. Let's hope that the concept of karma is real and not just a comfort blanket.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

This guy is saying same as white nationalist.

Hes not BLM as the poster claims, but I have a definite hunch these are well paid paramilitaries judging by all their new shiny equipment & the way they talk. They are being paid to start a race war, thats for sure. On behalf of the usual suspects.

I personally dont subscribe to the ethno bullshit.

But each to their own..

Is okay for Jews to have their own racial state.

Double standards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...