George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

2 hours ago, Jack said:

when you look at it like that then everyone is being held under some form of pressure to not think and instead accept the top down topsy turvey NWO

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those aren't policemen. They are demons.    "Might have been a rights violation" ???   FFS! That was 1st degree murder! Holy shit! 

I took a step back yesterday. No media information of any sort, including DI Forum, and I feel much better for it. I think I'll be practicing this policy more moving forward.   This thread h

I'm a veteran protester. Since the anti-apartheid demonstrations in the 1980's, the anti-capitalists in the 90's, all the anti-war protests of the 20's and even the one against removing the Education

Posted Images

Meanwhile the political lite ( because no politician is any kind of elite in anything but self entitlement ) , MSM , digital communication platforms and international banks are increasingly on message with each other toward the technocratic 4th industrial revolution

this message is sponsored by nobody 

@Jack

Esther K is pretty IMO but some of her posts are, eh, I'm not impressed. As I'm sure some are not impressed by some of my posts as well. :classic_laugh:

But in regards to prince harry...

An army career....

So? I find a lot of Army people are linked to psyops, and we see now that they aren't really fighting for freedom, in the US anyway, while antifa and blm tear up numerous cities and george soros is still on the loose.

A member of the british royal family...

So? And he is said to be a lot of German too with family ties to the Nazi's. I don't recognize certain people as royal as much as they believe they are. In my opinion, I'm more royal than them, and I don't eat babies or drink their blood or their adrenochrome.

A love for the British public?

Hahahaha. Yeah is that why they have allowed so many immigrants into the UK? Don't they have ties to Erik prince aka Blackwater aka Ex aka Academi who killed a lot of innocent people in Iraq?

Full head of hair? Looks like it's getting thin though. It's ok I can talk shit about hair, a third of mine is gone. lol

Eligible bachelor? I thought he was married.

@MrA THUNDERCATS, HOOOOOO! :classic_biggrin:

And just my opinion but I really believe that Ireland should have deputy Lord Mayor of Dublin and Limerick who are.......Irish. Makes sense to me.

Edited by Messenger
28 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

wow that's sad.

I believe he may have been the last remnant of the old world-wide culture that was destroyed over the last few centuries.

well the Queen must not bow infront of many people...infact infront of no one

Haille Selassie was murdered by his own people :classic_ninja:

sad nevertheless but Ethiopians are crazy people...many dont like him - his bloodline goes direct to King Solomon :classic_smile:

Queen-Elizabeth-II-shock-2247800.jpg

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I'm disappointed in Palin talking utter shite like that, & jumping on the bandwagon. It looks nothing at all like Floyd's set up murder, and I want people to be told to stop being stupid when they make such comments, instead of getting a spread in the papers. If 16K people have signed it, that's 16K people who are devoid of common sense. 

+1

Sir Michael Palin, KCMG, CBE of Monty Python - God almighty.

faefd4f7197b3eb191f9f1cad47b40e5.jpg&f=1

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Moonlight said:

sad nevertheless but Ethiopians are crazy people...many dont like him - his bloodline goes direct to King Solomon :classic_smile:

Queen-Elizabeth-II-shock-2247800.jpg

Churchill, awarded the Gold Medal by the Zionist Federation bowed down too.

Head-of-State-1954-10-22-00734-Sir-Winst

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Velma said:

Statue of Haille Selassie destroyed in Wimbledon Park by Ethiopians!

A nice bit of cultural vibrancy for the white, upper middle class in and around Cannizaro Park, Wimbledon Common.  I see the press didn't make the same castigating comments about the 100 or so who gathered there to smash up the statue, as they would about those who have an unlicenced party in a park or sunbathe on a beach en masse, not social distancing and leave some litter afterwards.

7 hours ago, Moonlight said:

I want to know more.

From (or via) https://face2faceafrica.com/article/read-emperor-haile-selassies-iconic-1963-speech-that-inspired-bob-marleys-hit-song-war

On 7/2/2020 at 9:34 AM, greatdayforfreedom said:

Why is this statue still standing? It represents the Illuminati.  If any statue should be destroyed it's this one.

statue-of-liberty.jpg

Is this colossus of Rhodes?  Were they into worshipping Sol?  Is that the false god of light?  

On 7/2/2020 at 5:48 PM, Orange Alert said:
On 7/2/2020 at 12:02 PM, Velma said:

A nice bit of cultural vibrancy for the white, upper middle class in and around Cannizaro Park, Wimbledon Common.  I see the press didn't make the same castigating comments about the 100 or so who gathered there to smash up the statue, as they would about those who have an

th?id=OIP.g31EJNLZfxPOhEfj4Xl-tQHaER%26p

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 2
On 7/2/2020 at 3:02 AM, Velma said:

Or by degenerates who happen to come from Ethiopia, since not all of them are of the same thought.

I just found this video and the man standing up at the end has a point but at the same time I will say that the system on this planet is mostly a farce, a form of cleverly hidden slavery, since humanity have possessed the equations and information for zero point energy for decades, since the early 1900's, yet we are still slaves to oil and electrical companies.

But yeah those black kids needed to hear it from their own, even if the system they are being forced to comply with is corrupt, they can make lemonade from it.

2 minutes ago, KillBill said:

Same-sex cult-member 'parents'

1593686729489.jpg.e91ff8e9db366afa7a4560f2e6f70dda.jpg

Certainly not the ideal parenting situation IMO since humans need both masculine and feminine role models but I do think it's great that someone adopted her rather than her ending up in a trafficking situation. The important thing is that she is loved, or we can hope that she is loved, despite her being fooled by Cabal propaganda and her two "moms" victims of social engineering.