George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

1 hour ago, Messenger said:

We are all one consciousness.

Well people need to act like we're all one. At the moment it seems to be POC in one group and white folks in another.

White children need to be allowed to be conscious of their race too, but apparently white lives don't matter, as white lives or some bs.

2 minutes ago, Storm in the garden said:

Thanks, but keep the next bit in mind....

Welcome to the club, of which I am a fully paid-up member

Never interacted with them, but I'd love to ask them what's underneath?

Not yet....I'm just waiting on the re-mortgage to be finalized :classic_laugh:

:classic_laugh: I have asked them how deep this flat Earth is to hold up all that water and gotten no response so don't hold your breath for an answer to your question.

Quinoa is not that expensive, over there.... or is it? Two or three pound bag over here is $15.99 I think at a bulk store.

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Well people need to act like we're all one. At the moment it seems to be POC in one group and white folks in another.

White children need to be allowed to be conscious of their race too, but apparently white lives don't matter, as white lives or some bs.

I know Enigmatic, it's frustrating to watch happen. I often wonder how we can all be one consciousness with so many people dumbed down but I believe it to be true.

I figured it out years ago, if I can find that path to how I saw it I will share it.

• Like 1

@Given To Fly

Do you think this world would be some utopia had white people not colonized anyone? I'm pretty sure another group would have taken our spot instead. At least white folks admitted that it was wrong and saw the error of their ways.

If you want to be a bleeding heart, have a go at other groups that are still enslaving people.

8 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Quinoa is not that expensive, over there.... or is it? Two or three pound bag over here is $15.99 I think at a bulk store.

Re-mortgaging the house was just a joke....I could probably afford it simply by selling a kidney.

Nah, that's a joke too...the price here seems to be roughly around €10 a kg (2.2 lbs) for organic quinoa, so not that expensive.

I'll give it a try .........(even though it's about 4 or 5 times the price of Basmati white rice........have I mentioned white rice before?:classic_biggrin:)

33 minutes ago, Jack said:

has the BBC ever apologized for any blackface etc, seeing as they were the funders and everything goes through them before Air

Asa Yoelson, son of a Russian Rabbi, was the 'King of Blackface' and dubbed "The World's Greatest Entertainer" at the peak of his career.

In the 1920s, he was America's most famous and highest-paid entertainer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jolson

Edited by Velma

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

This is divisive and deliberately, counterproductive.

Racism is not evident in 'multicultural' schools.

There are over 300 languages spoken in such schools.

Every ethnicity is represented and treated equally.

Although, in some schools, whites are the minority.

• Like 1

i think it's about time people stand up to what BLM stands for.

People are starting to realise that they're a Marxist group and PEOPLE  have had no choice but to say BLM.

Look ar Kier Starmer changing his tune, a week ago kneeling down, now he's saying defund the police is a bad idea, are these people thick or something, they just obey till it uits them, now they also Advocating Free Palestine it's all a different story

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Sky cuts out the first part of the video that shows the mob trespassing on their property. They know full well what they're doing and the goal they want achieve - increased hatred of white people.

Communist network CBS go one better - Guess who is not in frame.

g9.jpg.43297f8e20ab064b70f3c82a0a30ab21.jpg