George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

1 hour ago, Storm in the garden said:

Yes but, if you don't have freedom, property becomes irrelevant.

The real challenge we face is an attack on our freedom, and that should be our main focus of attention.

Instead we get diverted into cul-de-sacs of race, religion, politics etc. 

This thread is essentially a reaction to a staged event (most here would probably be of that opinion). By reacting to that event people are doing exactly what that event was designed for.

There are thousands of posts on this thread. I haven't read them all but what I have read I would say that 90% are negative towards another group.

If there's that many posts on the subject here, can you imagine how many millions there have been on the entire social media spectrum? And I'd be willing to bet that the vast, vast majority of those posts have been of negativity and anger and fear and hatred and agitation. So, job done for the cabal. The sheeple have reacted exactly as planned.

In the meantime we have those same cabal and the implementation of Agenda 30 looming on the horizon and if that reaches fruition you won't need to worry about some other group threatening your property because private property in any form will cease to exist. 

I don"t know what your perception is 

A great many posts are recording the hatred being directed against white people. 

I hope you don't think that is the same thing as us hating blacks though.

For myself, I have anger towards the blacks, whites and everybody else either engineering this, or letting themselves be used as puppets to wreak havoc. 

Equally, I have nothing but positive feelings towards blacks, whites and everybody else who are being targeted by the evil and their willing puppets.

The only division that matters is good V evil.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 5

Louisville - you gotta love how these Leftists have to spin everything into a some kind of White Supremacy angle.  As soon as the shooting happened they were all on twitter posting about white hate and hateful white people shooting at them.  It turns out to be a Black homeless dude who was kicked out of the park by the "tolerant" Leftists because they didn't like his behavior within their all-inclusive club.   Because he had been "living" on that property before these Marxists idiots in their tens took it over, he got pissed off and left the area to go find a handgun, which he came back and used on the group of people that kicked him out.

The entire psychology of these Marxists tearing down statues and squatting on other people's property is that of hate, division, and demagoguery.   They preach tolerance and inclusion, but viciously attack anyone who disagrees with them, including destroying other people's property. 

image.png.64f14584c820cfb6b7e4eb4a0da9d97d.pngimage.png.b229f6001466564712a7dae7ff0cd750.png

Gary linekers virtue signalling has come to a halt, being called out now, he's being slaughtered on Twitter.

So forced to accept black lives matter and kneel and obey everything they say until it hits his paymasters.

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

A great many posts are recording the hatred being directed against white people. 

For myself, I have anger towards the blacks, whites and everybody else either engineering this, or letting themselves be used as puppets to wreak havoc. 

Equally, I have nothing but positive feelings towards blacks, whites and everybody else who are being targeted by the evil and their willing puppets.

My perception is that this thread has more comments than any other thread, including the Coronavirus Megathread.
My perception would also indicate to me that the initial subject of this thread (a black man killed by a white cop 4000 thousand miles away) was purposely enacted as an operation by the elite to deflect peoples attention away from the ongoing Coronavirus/lockdown/vaccine agenda.
Would you agree with that?
If you do, would you consider it has been successful in it's purpose?

Would you consider the possibility that the more peoples attention is focused on "white lives matter too" the less peoples attention is concentrated on the immediate issues of control/compulsory masks/compulsory vaccinations/ potential food shortages/ social distancing and being told where you can walk, sit, stand, visit etc.

The people of Sweden can deal with their houses being donated to immigrants.
The people in Scotland can deal with their 'privileged white' issue.
The people of US can deal with their racial inequality issues.
That's not being uncaring it's just being practical because I have no intention of flying to Sweden or Scotland or US anytime soon, and I would be of no practical assistance from where I live.
Besides I have an issue of my own in that my own government are attempting to exert complete control over me. Coincidentally, the people who are ultimately behind this attempt to control me are the same people who are ultimately behind these other issues in Sweden and Scotland and US too. But focusing attention on these issues is taking attention away from the real issue.

I was initially on this thread but left because it was making me agitated, then I remembered that I'd left all the other areas of social media for the same reason. It serves no useful purpose apart from furthering the agenda of the very people who created it and gave it away to us for free. 
Here's a hypothetical situation: Someone re-tweets a video on this thread of a black man hitting a white woman over the head in Washington. What can you do? Can you help the woman? Can you help catch the man? The only thing you can do is get agitated. Does getting agitated serve a purpose? It does, but not for you and not for that woman, but for the cabal, because your energy and attention is focused on that poor woman and not on whether you should or shouldn't wear a mask tomorrow, or on gathering information on vaccines so you will be armed with that information should you be talking with a neighbor tomorrow. 
Most of us realize that this whole "racial inequality" agenda was purposely set up by the cabal to deflect peoples attention, so why are we then giving it our attention?

Ultimately it's much more beneficial to concentrate on things we can affect rather than becoming agitated over things we can't.

I don't actually agree.  While there might be a component to deflect, I think the real purpose is much more sinister.  I believe we're witnessing the beginning of a war, that the actually sane and peaceful side has so far refused to take the bait on.  But, in the meantime, these Marxists, because this actually really is a Marxist revolution, the planning of had been going on for years, have been looting, burning, pillaging and destroying every aspect of our history.    We'll have to see how much more the sane side takes before the guns come out, myself included, because there comes a point in time when you have realize there's more going on than just a reflection and if you wait to long, then, well you have waited too long.

The media is still raging on Coronavirus, and still pumping out the 2nd wave propaganda.  None of that has changed.  The plans to completely re-engineer the social underpinnings of our society are still going forward and they are not hiding any of it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Storm in the garden said:

My perception would also indicate to me that the initial subject of this thread (a black man killed by a white cop 4000 thousand miles away) was purposely enacted as an operation by the elite to deflect peoples attention away from the ongoing Coronavirus/lockdown/vaccine agenda.

Two agendas can exist at once. The elites have been encouraging hatred towards white people for years so it's not a deflection. Just take a look at the long march through the insitutions for example, they have been taken over by anti-white haters that are brainwashing students.

I've never really agreed with the idea of one thing happening is meant to distract from another, because we are aware of many things at once. We are being threatened from more than one direction, and I want to be aware of all of it. I doubt I can do much about any of it in reality, but at least forewarned is theoretically forearmed.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Two agendas can exist at once. The elites have been encouraging hatred towards white people for years so it's not a deflection. Just take a look at the long march through the insitutions for example, they have been taken over by anti-white haters that are brainwashing students.

Yes, because they are attacking us on multiple fronts.  This is actually a war and everyone should wake up and realize what is happening.  This isn't some little game being used to deflect from anything. It's not going to stay in the US, it's going to move to other countries as well, because it has to, because this is partly a globalist driven war.   There is a growing number of people who realize we really are, actually are, at war.  We just have not reached a critical mass yet to stand up and show our cards.  It's quite possible that when that day comes this thing will be over pronto.  We will have to wait and see.  One thing the Leftists/Marxists fear the most is the military getting involved.  Not because the military is powerful, but because the military will NOT put up with this fascists bullshit and destruction of public property. 

8 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

Yes, because they are attacking us on multiple fronts.  This is actually a war and everyone should wake up and realize what is happening.  This isn't some little game being used to deflect from anything. It's not going to stay in the US, it's going to move to other countries as well, because it has to, because this is partly a globalist driven war.   There is a growing number of people who realize we really are, actually are, at war.  We just have not reached a critical mass yet to stand up and show our cards.  It's quite possible that when that day comes this thing will be over pronto.  We will have to wait and see.  One thing the Leftists/Marxists fear the most is the military getting involved.  Not because the military is powerful, but because the military will NOT put up with this fascists bullshit and destruction of public property. 

While I don't want military on the streets, it's the marxists that are forcing their hand, not the people reporting their actions.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

They've been attacking lots of things apart from "whitey" such as...

"Toxic" masculinity

Religion

The Family unit

hethrosexuality 

They've been attacking the 'brown' people of North Africa (literally!) for the last twenty years

Mother/child bond

Freedom of speech

Look guys, I only came on this thread to check out why it has become the largest thread on the forum and to compliment what I considered to be an excellent post by Messenger.

My opinion is that re-tweeting negativity is not constructive and is playing right into the hands of the globalists, but if you disagree that's fine.

I'll probably catch up with you again on another thread which I would consider more helpful in dealing with the issues at hand, so I'll bow out and leave ye to it :classic_smile:

8 minutes ago, Storm in the garden said:

They've been attacking lots of things apart from "whitey" such as...

"Toxic" masculinity

Yes they attack the masculin so nobody is masculin enough to fight back.

8 minutes ago, Storm in the garden said:

Religion

The modern Western world is a product of Christendom, and Christianity gets attacked more than other faiths.

9 minutes ago, Storm in the garden said:

The Family unit

Yes, but it seems to mainly be the white family unit that gets the most hate. It's mostly white people that get shamed for having children, not other groups.

11 minutes ago, Storm in the garden said:

Freedom of speech

Who has the least freedom of speech right now? White people, in their own countries too.

12 minutes ago, Storm in the garden said:

My opinion is that re-tweeting negativity is not constructive and is playing right into the hands of the globalists, but if you disagree that's fine.

We might not be giving constructive solutions, but that will only happen if enough people wake up. It's the people that are doing negative things that are playing into the hands of the globalists, not the people sharing their actions.

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Agreed, it is a sick game for someone, what I am bloody angry about it is everyone playing right into it, its so bloody obvious how they are trying to divide us all at a time when everyone should unite, these b**** are clever, divide and rule, order out of chaos, its working like clockwork! So basically we are all under siege by those who have infiltrated key positions in govt and its mafia style agencies whilst those enforcing law and order, or the letter of the law are being attacked, the enforcers of democracy and I am as rebellious as the next man but I have respect for the law as its going to get dangerous when everyone goes purge mode, so the worlds been hijacked with msm controlling the narrative whilst silencing/de-platforming any other view. Gosh my life cant get more complicated...

What would be funny - if the military stepped in and put an end to this hijack, only option is to comply now lol

Edited by labrats

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

ew.jpg.844e762860c5f9548210e9e251d0be5b.jpg

i agreed with taking the knee a couple of years ago in US sports after colin kaepernick but it has now mutated into something very disgusting. but saying that i'd rather kneel than wear a mask.

Edited by Given To Fly

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Kaepernick is a subversive Fidel Castro T-Shirt wearing fool.

he wasn't a useful idiot but he is now. see how quickly the mainstream switch about him.

there were injustices which he rightly highlighted in the past which blackballed him but now he's being mollycoddled because it suits the narrative.

here's another black ex-NFL player 's twitter account which is also from a christian perspective:

https://twitter.com/2LarryJohnson7/

Edited by Given To Fly

6 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

he wasn't a useful idiot but he is now. see how quickly the mainstream switch about him.

there were injustices which he rightly highlighted in the past but now he's being mollycoddled because it suits the narrative.

here's another black ex-NFL player 's twitter account which is also from a christian perspective:

https://twitter.com/2LarryJohnson7/

Yeah Larry wasn't a saint, but he has been speaking out quite a bit. Fair play to him.

I don't think everything was Kaepernick's doing as the 49ers hired consultants steeped in marxism, but the way Kaepernick protested helped to divide the nation. I get that black people have faced some injustices, but so have white Americans. White Americans don't have corporations behind them to give them a voice though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Lots of white actors quitting jobs which have involved them voicing ethnic characters or expressing regret they did it. Also seen posts on social media which basically amount to people apologising for being white. This timeline has evolved into such a level of parody I keep expecting Leslie Nielsen to pop out and say "Good luck, we're all counting on you." 

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

People need to stop looking up to sports stars and celebs and listen to regular working class people on the streets that have to deal with living in crime ridden hellholes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unpinned this topic