Jump to content

George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

More f*ckwittery that I observe, but am too weary to comment on...

 

L'Oreal to remove the word 'whitening' from its products

The decision comes as beauty brands receive backlash for their skin-lightening products amidst ongoing protests for racial equality.

 

https://www.foxnews.com/world/loreal-remove-word-whitening-products

 

...except to wonder if we're allowed to have tooth whitening toothpaste still, or should we be pretending to desire black teeth now? ?

But they sell tan products too right? Odder and odder....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Minneapolis City Council Hire Private Security for Themselves, $4,500 Per Day, After Voting to Defund Police Department…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/06/27/minneapolis-city-council-hire-private-security-for-themselves-4500-per-day-after-voting-to-defund-police-department/

 

"Safety for me, but not for thee"
And you pay for it, comrade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1016845811_Screenshot_2020-06-28JaredKushnerHiredThePurgePublicistAnExpertInMarketingDystopia.png.a0fe914fe1da1f1bd6ac67631d90e61c.png

 

(2017)

President Donald Trump made headlines earlier this year after he announced a new slogan for his 2020 reelection campaign: “Keep America Great.”

This was significant ― besides Trump getting way ahead of himself ― because that was the tagline of the 2016 American dystopian horror movie, “The Purge: Election Year.”

Now, the White House has yet another connection to that movie as Jared Kushner just hired the publicist behind “The Purge” films, Josh Raffel.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jared-kushner-the-purge_n_58e63e45e4b0917d34778c1e?ri18n=true

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Messenger said:

I must have a similar IQ then because I have been saying this for years and people were calling me a conspiracy theorist for it and banning me from their forum, mostly in the automotive community. Then in 2016 I realized that growing food is our ticket back to freedom. We don't need their money if we have plenty of food growing, and if we have plenty of food growing we wouldn't need welfare. People simply need to stop being divided on race and religion and bullshit such as flat Earth :classic_rolleyes: We all need to unite and grow food, that makes us more powerful than them and then they can take their babylonian inspired fiat currency funny green paper and shove it up their arse. In fact, if we get millions and millions of people growing food, we can use "federal" "reserve" fiat currency to light campfires and wipe our arse! :classic_laugh:

 

Humanity need to stop wasting time and energy planting ornamental trees. Every tree that every landscaping company plants should be fruit-bearing so that people can walk out their door and pick their breakfast or lunch or dinner. Participate and you can eat, sit on your arse all day and do nothing you don't eat, just like it was a thousand years ago. Hell, just like it was only a hundred years ago. This is not rocket science, and one doesn't even need to be that smart to nuture trees and plants.

 

I quit looking at this thread ages ago because of all the retweets and re-posts which seemed to be encouraging and condoning division and hate.

I quit social media a long time ago in order to avoid all this type of negative bollocks.

I just dropped into it today out of sheer curiosity as to why this thread still appeared so popular.

I'm glad I did because I came across the above post which is probably the most sensible post on the entire forum....Great post Messenger:classic_smile:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

 

hard to know whether to like this post considering the destruction of spirituality that BLM espouses.

 

but FREE PALESTINE.

 

Depends how they spin it. If they blame the suffering of Palestinians on regular white folks then they need to educate themselves. Obviously the British Empire played a major role, but the average white person doesn't have an agenda to take people's land in some foreign country, so they need to leave us out of it. The same folks that run "greatest ally" seem to hate us Europeans too and BLM need to understand that, but I doubt they will.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Storm in the garden said:

I quit looking at this thread ages ago because of all the retweets and re-posts which seemed to be encouraging and condoning division and hate.

 

Seems like this thread is highlighting division, hate and blatantly obvious double standards more than anything. If people don't like unpleasant truths then they can ignore the thread.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Just plant trees and everything will be okay"

 

Meanwhile...

 

An attack on Greek heritage, migrants chop thousands of olive trees on Lesvos

https://greekcitytimes.com/2020/04/07/an-attack-on-greek-heritage-migrants-chop-thousands-of-olive-trees-on-lesvos/#

 

Imagine thinking "just grow food" is some profound statement that will save us. The simple life will only save us if everyone does it, but good luck with that when people want you wiped off the face of the Earth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Seems like this thread is highlighting division, hate and blatantly obvious double standards more than anything. If people don't like unpleasant truths then they can ignore the thread.

 

I am entitled to revisit the thread to periodically check if it is still how I perceived it I presume?

 

15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 If people don't like unpleasant truths then they can ignore the thread.

 

I initially presumed you meant "dealing with" or "facing" unpleasant truths....now I'm not so sure

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Storm in the garden said:

 

I am entitled to revisit the thread to periodically check if it is still how I perceived it I presume?

 

 

I initially presumed you meant "dealing with" or "facing" unpleasant truths....now I'm not so sure

 

You're welcome to visit what you like. People are just getting sick of the anti-Western hatred. If people have solutions to the division then I'm all ears.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not trying to sound like a dick about the food thing either, it does make sense, but not by itself. I have a polytunnel in the garden with food growing in it, but all it is doing is buying myself time at this point. If people don't stand up for their property in future then it means nothing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not trying to sound like a dick about the food thing either, it does make sense, but not by itself. I have a polytunnel in the garden with food growing in it, but all it is doing is buying myself time at this point. If people don't stand up for their property in future then it means nothing.

 

Yes but, if you don't have freedom, property becomes irrelevant.

The real challenge we face is an attack on our freedom, and that should be our main focus of attention.

Instead we get diverted into cul-de-sacs of race, religion, politics etc. 

This thread is essentially a reaction to a staged event (most here would probably be of that opinion). By reacting to that event people are doing exactly what that event was designed for.

There are thousands of posts on this thread. I haven't read them all but what I have read I would say that 90% are negative towards another group.

If there's that many posts on the subject here, can you imagine how many millions there have been on the entire social media spectrum? And I'd be willing to bet that the vast, vast majority of those posts have been of negativity and anger and fear and hatred and agitation. So, job done for the cabal. The sheeple have reacted exactly as planned.

In the meantime we have those same cabal and the implementation of Agenda 30 looming on the horizon and if that reaches fruition you won't need to worry about some other group threatening your property because private property in any form will cease to exist. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Storm in the garden said:

In the meantime we have those same cabal and the implementation of Agenda 30 looming on the horizon and if that reaches fruition you won't need to worry about some other group threatening your property because private property in any form will cease to exist. 

 

Yes the UN are arseholes, that is the point I was making. The marxists are the tools that are furthering that agenda. You say people are reacting exactly as planned, but how are they supposed to react? Are white people just supposed to get down on a knee and allow themselves to be dispossed in their own homeland? This is our home, we have nowhere else. I understand that other countries have had their nations ruined in recent wars too, but the white man has no interest in taking the Nile to Euphrates. Those wars were not for our benefit, yet we get the blame.

 

What is your solution to stuff like this?

 

sweden.jpg.4e7540e7fa6c0aa7279f11b0158b58b2.jpg

 

Should Swedish people just sit back and let it happen just because reacting would be encouraging "negativity and anger and fear and hatred and agitation". Peoples patience and tolerance has limits.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are the British/Western Europeans finally waking up to the fact that there is nobody in power that cares about our interests?

 

 

I get that people hate all the negative stuff that is going on that is highlighted in threads like this, but it seems that the last few weeks have been a massive red pill for people. That wouldn't be the case if people ignored what is going on and stuck their heads in the sand. People need to at least be aware of what it happening first before people can do something about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Storm in the garden said:

 

Yes but, if you don't have freedom, property becomes irrelevant.

The real challenge we face is an attack on our freedom, and that should be our main focus of attention.

Instead we get diverted into cul-de-sacs of race, religion, politics etc. 

This thread is essentially a reaction to a staged event (most here would probably be of that opinion). By reacting to that event people are doing exactly what that event was designed for.

There are thousands of posts on this thread. I haven't read them all but what I have read I would say that 90% are negative towards another group.

If there's that many posts on the subject here, can you imagine how many millions there have been on the entire social media spectrum? And I'd be willing to bet that the vast, vast majority of those posts have been of negativity and anger and fear and hatred and agitation. So, job done for the cabal. The sheeple have reacted exactly as planned.

In the meantime we have those same cabal and the implementation of Agenda 30 looming on the horizon and if that reaches fruition you won't need to worry about some other group threatening your property because private property in any form will cease to exist. 

 

I don"t know what your perception is 

 

A great many posts are recording the hatred being directed against white people. 

 

I hope you don't think that is the same thing as us hating blacks though.

 

For myself, I have anger towards the blacks, whites and everybody else either engineering this, or letting themselves be used as puppets to wreak havoc. 

 

Equally, I have nothing but positive feelings towards blacks, whites and everybody else who are being targeted by the evil and their willing puppets.

 

The only division that matters is good V evil.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest pinned this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...