Jump to content

George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

"It’s called the knockout game and eventually white people are gonna get tired of playing it." - Sam Hyde

 

I'm seeing one cowardly act after another from these savages. Ganging up on a young girl, thumping an old woman, attacking a man from behind, throwing rocks at passing cars. Nasty, yellow bellied cowards! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I'm seeing one cowardly act after another from these savages. Ganging up on a young girl, thumping an old woman, attacking a man from behind, throwing rocks at passing cars. Nasty, yellow bellied cowards! 

 

Agreed. This thread just scratches the surface too, that's the worrying part. I have seen so much violence recently that I don't feel comfortable sharing because it's too depressing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

The knives are out for white people.

If this carries on, and so many people indulging in it, I can see civil war coming.

In the orgy of nastiness ... everyone will die.

Thank God, human beings are a disgrace.
I won't miss them.

They deserve everything they get.

 

Narrow is the gate, very narrow.

 

 

I don't think it will get to Civil War. 

The guns and munitions knowledge is on one side. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Agreed. This thread just scratches the surface too, that's the worrying part. I have seen so much violence recently that I don't feel comfortable sharing because it's too depressing.

 

Snap. I've seen quite a few clips that I didn't post because they're so vicious. We need to be alert for it spilling over to our suburbs. Some make much of our not having the right to bear arms here but there are other means of self defence / counter attack that can be employed if it becomes necessary. They won't be pulling those stunts in my neck of the woods and getting away with it unchallenged.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Snap. I've seen quite a few clips that I didn't post because they're so vicious. We need to be alert for it spilling over to our suburbs. Some make much of our not having the right to bear arms here but there are other means of self defence / counter attack that can be employed if it becomes necessary. They won't be pulling those stunts in my neck of the woods and getting away with it unchallenged.

 

Same here. Fortunately I'm in quite a cozy area that won't tolerate this nonsense either. Godspeed!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

I don't think it will get to Civil War. 

The guns and munitions knowledge is on one side. 

 

We are all ready in civil war or have you decided to gaslight and pretend it isnt happening ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Messenger said:

I would like to remind black folks who don't like America that they are welcome to go back to Africa at any time. No one is stopping you.

 

Never heard of "junteenth" until today.

 

Cash app? How about go get a job.

 

Seattle City Council sent letters to all its " white " staff asking them / telling them to take a day off an attend bias training 

 

And yes the letter said white people are asked to attend only 

 

I went on to read some peoples experiences of these bias training courses and its pure evil start to finish 

 

It goes against everything decent that human beings have ever tried to achieve for each other 

 

I will not kneel before anyone but God 

 

if it can bleed , it is not a God

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I'm seeing one cowardly act after another from these savages. Ganging up on a young girl, thumping an old woman, attacking a man from behind, throwing rocks at passing cars. Nasty, yellow bellied cowards! 

How come there are only 2 pall bearers at a black persons funeral?
Because there are only 2 handles on a trash can.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, tooth said:

 

We are all ready in civil war or have you decided to gaslight and pretend it isnt happening ?

 

I have been saying it and saying it.  Most civil wars do not just obviously start one day.  They simmer for a while, the planning going on, the very quiet setup of logistics and hidden infrastructure.  And then your rug is pulled out from under you one day because you didn't notice for months that it was being pulled on.  This is actually a war.  It is being started by several factions who have taken this opportunity to work together because it behooves them to do so.  We have the Marxists, the Technocrats, Antifa, and members a large portion of the Black race who have been taught all their lives to have a chip on their shoulder, and then there's idiot faction.

 

The people pulling the strings behind the scenes, the Commanders if you will, already know we're at war because they're ones waging it.  Our side, our factions, even if we don't always agree with each other, better wake up and realize what's happening.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Agreed. This thread just scratches the surface too, that's the worrying part. I have seen so much violence recently that I don't feel comfortable sharing because it's too depressing.

 

Most of these people live in poor Black neighborhoods where they have only known poverty their entire lives, getting more and more angry at all the white people that they have been told their entire lives are the cause of all of their problems.  many of these neighborhoods are so violent and crime ridden that they have shootings every night during hours when police will not even venture into them because it is too dangerous.  They're full of pissed off high school dropouts who for one reason or another never had the gumption to better themselves and were told since they were small that it was no use because the white people were going to hold them back anyway.  When I was in high school, the Black kids who actually tried to learn and do well for themselves were shunned and beaten up by their Black peers who wanted to make sure none of them were going to make it in life.  This is what we're up against from that faction.

 

The masks and the irresponsible news media and the fake BLM have created conditions in these people's minds, like they're animals let out of a cage. That's exactly how they have been acting.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

 

Most of these people live in poor Black neighborhoods where they have only known poverty their entire lives, getting more and more angry at all the white people that they have been told their entire lives are the cause of all of their problems.  many of these neighborhoods are so violent and crime ridden that they have shootings every night during hours when police will not even venture into them because it is too dangerous.  They're full of pissed off high school dropouts who for one reason or another never had the gumption to better themselves and were told since they were small that it was no use because the white people were going to hold them back anyway.  When I was in high school, the Black kids who actually tried to learn and do well for themselves were shunned and beaten up by their Black peers who wanted to make sure none of them were going to make it in life.  This is what we're up against from that faction.

 

The masks and the irresponsible news media and the fake BLM have created conditions in these people's minds, like they're animals let out of a cage. That's exactly how they have been acting.

 

Dont blame black people, people are people, they are all individuals, you wind them up and psychologically manipulate them to go out and protest and riot, they will, lets face it, there are issues, but someones pulling the strings on this chessboard and blowing up a valid cause, the timing and everything, we must not divide as this is what these b***** want, and they are bloody well good at it, they have had 100's of years of experience, so if you want to pull up history, then be angry at those funding and pulling the strings. I cannot for the life of me understand at how anyone thinks any of this is normal, there is an agenda here, its friggin sick

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, motleyhoo said:

 

I have been saying it and saying it.  Most civil wars do not just obviously start one day.  They simmer for a while, the planning going on, the very quiet setup of logistics and hidden infrastructure.  And then your rug is pulled out from under you one day because you didn't notice for months that it was being pulled on.  This is actually a war.  It is being started by several factions who have taken this opportunity to work together because it behooves them to do so.  We have the Marxists, the Technocrats, Antifa, and members a large portion of the Black race who have been taught all their lives to have a chip on their shoulder, and then there's idiot faction.

 

The people pulling the strings behind the scenes, the Commanders if you will, already know we're at war because they're ones waging it.  Our side, our factions, even if we don't always agree with each other, better wake up and realize what's happening.

 

 

Absolutely.

 

People also need to recognise the same force behind the eternally offended are the same forces behind COVid19 as well 

 

And the UN 

 

Thats what they will get if they keep going

 

The UN will establish its one world army out of the ensuing mess

 

So they are certainly enacting a coalition of all nations 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, labrats said:

Dont blame black people, people are people, they are all individuals, you wind them up and psychologically manipulate them to go out and protest and riot, they will, lets face it, there are issues, but someones pulling the strings on this chessboard and blowing up a valid cause, the timing and everything, we must not divide as this is what these b***** want, and they are bloody well good at it, they have had 100's of years of experience, so if you want to pull up history, then be angry at those funding and pulling the strings. I cannot for the life of me understand at how anyone thinks any of this is normal, there is an agenda here, its friggin sick

 

 

EaWkBbhWAAcLf3I?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

Always.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, tooth said:

 

Absolutely.

 

People also need to recognise the same force behind the eternally offended are the same forces behind COVid19 as well 

 

And the UN 

 

Thats what they will get if they keep going

 

The UN will establish its one world army out of the ensuing mess

 

So they are certainly enacting a coalition of all nations 

 

 

 

https://twitter.com/UNGeneva/status/1274007783864627201

 

I cant embed this stuff i can only link to it

 

But the UN just raised the ANTIFA flag today 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, tooth said:

 

Trump is useless 

 

Our political systems are useless

 

We may as well join the Black Lives Matter movement and just burn our nations down 

 

I suggest as white people we skip the corner stores and Wallmart and head straight to burning the politicians houses and places of work

 

Why the fuck not ? 

 

They are destroying us anyway and dont even try to hide it

 

Why not just finally live up to the role of evil white people and give them what they want ? 

 

Its not going to make any difference for us if we try to be nice and play by the rules because the rules and the law are actively working to stop us from succeeding at every turn 

 

Or is it just black people and communists that are allowed to do that ? 

 

Because I can join their movement in a heartbeat and do it from the inside 

This is exactly the feeling they want, to rile you up against black people, even subliminally, same with 911 against Muslims, dont fall into the trap as hard as it may be, everyone's an individual try and keep that at the forefront of your mind, or they have won, and call it out as it is when the need arises.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, labrats said:

This is exactly the feeling they want, to rile you up against black people, even subliminally, same with 911 against Muslims, dont fall into the trap as hard as it may be, everyone's an individual try and keep that at the forefront of your mind, or they have won, and call it out as it is when the need arises.

 

Oh Ive been tryin for 40 years and the only other time TOLERANCE is used in the English language is to tolerate pain

 

So everytime someone says to me I have to tolerate more , im not being tolerant enough they are telling me I havent had enough pain yet

 

Take some more pain , tolerate some more 

 

Be more tolerant of the pain you are witness to well Im fucking tired of tolerating bullshit and I dont give a rats ass what God a man thinks he knows who what kind of meat suit he is shufflin around in 

 

Im not making any more excuses for a man because of.tolerance 

 

I dont give a shit if he is white black yellow or red if that man is a communist then he has all ready made an enemy of me before we lay eyes on each other

 

Same goes for any religious bag of shit who thinks im going to be kneeling at his demand on his terms when he tells me to  after he has done nothing but spit and shit all over my name 

 

Listen to this guy from Louisiana 

 

https://mobile.twitter.com/RedWingGrips/status/1274008659773853696

 

I get mad because Im finished with tolerance 

 

Im off the tolerance bus and have been for some time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, tooth said:

 

Seattle City Council sent letters to all its " white " staff asking them / telling them to take a day off an attend bias training 

 

And yes the letter said white people are asked to attend only 

 

I went on to read some peoples experiences of these bias training courses and its pure evil start to finish 

 

It goes against everything decent that human beings have ever tried to achieve for each other 

 

I will not kneel before anyone but God 

 

if it can bleed , it is not a God

 

 

I don't even want to imagine. Washington state I think is a hot bed for heroin addiction too.

 

I was thinking about this crap today some more, and I really believe that it comes back to consciousness and the awakening to food nutrition and so many people awakening to homeopathic and natural remedies, and then of course the awakening to Pizzagate.

 

So many people have woke up over the last few years to both of those topics and that spells disaster for the cabal of adrenochrome addicts who are friends with the sorcerers feeding people their big pharma poison.

 

Titus Frost YT channel had a Hillary Body Count video where he did the research and apparently he found fifty people or some fairly high number of bodies connected to her.

 

Then all the people talking about pizzagate over the years and putting the pieces together, that literally had the ability to crash the entire system if the awakening continued.

 

Humanity was doing so well uniting, and then corona and now BLM and antifa back at it again.

 

I had hoped and thought that many people woke up to the farce that is BLM and antifa years ago when they were tearing up CA and Washington state but apparently people forgot and now here they are again.

 

And so now what are the main topics people are talking about, corona and blm. Pizzagate has fallen by the way side thanks to the MSM distraction machine using race once again to divide so many.

 

I know there are peoples who see through that blm crap though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you see this ? 

 

https://mobile.twitter.com/RedWingGrips/status/1274008659773853696

 

Was this filmed yesterday or four years ago ? Well it was four years ago and yet here we are again another turn around the goldfish bowl only this time I see none of this shit is going away and its even gone global this time and me and my people the people they all call WHITE which means anything European well we are supposed to tolerate a bit more of this bullshit and sit there like stunned fucking rabbits listening to an endless stream of anti european bull shit 

 

Oh but im black

 

I dont give a fuck

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Messenger said:

I don't even want to imagine. Washington state I think is a hot bed for heroin addiction too.

 

I was thinking about this crap today some more, and I really believe that it comes back to consciousness and the awakening to food nutrition and so many people awakening to homeopathic and natural remedies, and then of course the awakening to Pizzagate.

 

So many people have woke up over the last few years to both of those topics and that spells disaster for the cabal of adrenochrome addicts who are friends with the sorcerers feeding people their big pharma poison.

 

Titus Frost YT channel had a Hillary Body Count video where he did the research and apparently he found fifty people or some fairly high number of bodies connected to her.

 

Then all the people talking about pizzagate over the years and putting the pieces together, that literally had the ability to crash the entire system if the awakening continued.

 

Humanity was doing so well uniting, and then corona and now BLM and antifa back at it again.

 

I had hoped and thought that many people woke up to the farce that is BLM and antifa years ago when they were tearing up CA and Washington state but apparently people forgot and now here they are again.

 

And so now what are the main topics people are talking about, corona and blm. Pizzagate has fallen by the way side thanks to the MSM distraction machine using race once again to divide so many.

 

I know there are peoples who see through that blm crap though.

 

Yeh well thats great and everything but I dont have any political representation and so all I have left then is my family and my basic human rights and even that has gone right out of the fucking window because of the color of my skin and ethnic background 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, tooth said:

Do you see this ? 

 

https://mobile.twitter.com/RedWingGrips/status/1274008659773853696

 

Was this filmed yesterday or four years ago ? Well it was four years ago and yet here we are again another turn around the goldfish bowl only this time I see none of this shit is going away and its even gone global this time and me and my people the people they all call WHITE which means anything European well we are supposed to tolerate a bit more of this bullshit and sit there like stunned fucking rabbits listening to an endless stream of anti european bull shit 

 

Oh but im black

 

I dont give a fuck

Tooth my friend, may I suggest that you take a walk or a bike ride to exert some energy.

 

I know this is all frustrating but they want us angry. The best thing we can do is to not buy into their manufactured bs.

 

Let those people rant all they want and hate European people, it shows their double standard of racism when they group us all together. Point out to them that black people owned slaves also. Many black people are well aware of this.

 

It's good to be aware of what's going on but it's also bad to take in too much of that at once. Balance is very important. :classic_cool:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, tooth said:

 

Yeh well thats great and everything but I dont have any political representation and so all I have left then is my family and my basic human rights and even that has gone right out of the fucking window because of the color of my skin and ethnic background 

Find people locally in your neighborhood who are awake and unite with them. Then build a garden and grow food. It is the best way to thwart the system. Also I suggest that everyone start attending city hall meetings. Go to your dot gov page and find their calendar and attend the next meeting and express your feelings to those who are on the board. Strength in numbers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest pinned this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...