George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I was just about to post that I was glad the driver went for him. I know that I shouldn't be glad, but I am anyway. Then I read your post straight after, and felt a bit relieved that it's not just me. When people think they can just create havoc with no repercussions, they behave like bullies, and bullies need a punch in the throat to stop them in their tracks and make them think twice, as far as I'm concerned. 

I totally agree tin; you can be all nice and new age-y, but that’s not going to cut it these days; there comes a time when you have to fight fire with fire, and though I’m not a ‘christian’, isn’t st Michael often depicted with a sword, and didn’t Jesus do his nut with the money lenders?

Bullies is right, psychopathic bullies; only one way to deal them.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those aren't policemen. They are demons.    "Might have been a rights violation" ???   FFS! That was 1st degree murder! Holy shit! 

I took a step back yesterday. No media information of any sort, including DI Forum, and I feel much better for it. I think I'll be practicing this policy more moving forward.   This thread h

I'm a veteran protester. Since the anti-apartheid demonstrations in the 1980's, the anti-capitalists in the 90's, all the anti-war protests of the 20's and even the one against removing the Education

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, KillBill said:

Clown League's back up and running and everyone's on their knee.

Seems no-one has noticed the empty stadium ..

Lily livered cowards.  I wonder how many of them think it’s all bullshit but do it anyway.

And great to see the stadium so empty; I can’t imagine the fans of footie going along with that crap.

Germany: Left-wing extremist arrested for making fake Right-wing death threat

https://voiceofeurope.com/2020/06/germany-left-wing-extremist-arrested-for-making-fake-right-wing-death-threat/

France: Marine Le Pen’s convoy attacked by left-wing extremists in Dijon (VIDEO)

https://voiceofeurope.com/2020/06/france-marine-le-pens-convoy-attacked-by-left-wing-extremists-in-dijon-video/

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Oh God, the slaves now have their distractions again.

To be fair i am not going to lie i am tuning into arsenal but this shit came up. The hosts at talkshite are calling it amazing "in solidarity" ???????⛏⛏⛏⛏⛏⛏??????

"They've also been showing their support for nhs" of course they have. 

Edited by Fluke
9 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Here's the worst horror so far...

The king is dead! Long live… Greta? Swedish former mayor calls for replacement of Charles XII statue with one of Thunberg

17 Jun, 2020

The king is dead! Long live… Greta? Swedish former mayor calls for replacement of Charles XII statue with one of Thunberg

https://www.rt.com/news/492077-sweden-king-statue-greta/

horrified GIF

All they need to do is go to a swedish garden centre and buy a garden gnome, How dare you ! ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Fluke said:

To be fair i am not going to lie i am tuning into arsenal but this shit came up. The hosts at talkshite are calling it amazing "in solidarity" ???????⛏⛏⛏⛏⛏⛏??????

Sellout lol ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Oh God, the slaves now have their distractions again.

i love sport. especially, football, american football, ice hockey, college basketball, snooker, darts and gaelic football. there is no doubt that it serves as a distraction, but also a crutch for me when unable to sleep at night i'd tune in to US/north american sports.

but this is sickening. black lives matter on the back of the shirts instead of players names.  and pep guardiola last year was fined for wearing a catalonia badge in support of a free catalonia, as it was deemed political. pro-palestine is also illegal when they face extinction :((((

arsenal are also wearing a NHS badge. boke.

Edited by Given To Fly
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Haha, look out;  you won’t have to be a ‘sellout’ soon; there won’t be any footie at all.

https://davidicke.com/2020/06/17/twelve-footballers-test-positive-for-covid-virus-in-test-not-testing-for-covid-virus/

I have these words...

"You've all been conned, you complete numpties! YT will have deleted all the comments that don't fit the fake narrative that is being pushed by the MSM, which is specifically designed to generate extreme racism. Hence the involvement of Soros sponsored Antifa (who are as fascist as you can be). Use your brains and stop believing the blatant lies. How peaceful was Floyd when breaking into a pregnant black woman's house and holding a gun to her belly? Wake the feck up you thick sods."

...which will no doubt be deleted swiftly from the pulblic comments section of this particular piece of BS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERnDPlW-A-M&feature=emb_logo

Because every other comment on there are people talking as if Floyd was (or is, since I'm not even sure he's dead) an angel winged saint. I need to go and vomit now.

Can't stand pro sports or pop culture these days and don't want to give them my views, but I understand that puts me in a minority.

Sports as a concept are great as they encourage a team effort, fitness and discipline, but I'm convinced pro sports are rigged and I feel like I lose brain cells when talking to my mates that still follow footy. The top clubs seem to be owned by the same clique as well so fuck 'em.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 5

Well i tuned out couldn't take anymore. Fucking adverts with their stay safe.

I try not use emojis but on my tablet it uses a water pistol instead of a revolver. These people make me sick. Cunts everywhere. Cowards everywhere. I am done with these slimey tossers.

As far as light entertainment goes i enjoy it but i completely sympathise with that mindset Enigmatic. But what icke was saying about the little clubs going bust, and then var and empty stadiums.

I just wonder.... where they are going with this. They want to make life as miserable as they can as far as i am concerned. I am off to rant somewhere. 

Just now, Fluke said:

Well i tuned out couldn't take anymore. Fucking adverts with their stay safe.

I try not use emojis but on my tablet it uses a water pistol instead of a revolver. These people make me sick. Cunts everywhere. Cowards everywhere. I am done with these slimey tossers.

As far as light entertainment goes i enjoy it but i completely sympathise with that mindset Enigmatic. But what icke was saying about the little clubs going bust, and then var and empty stadiums.

I just wonder.... where they are going with this. They want to make life as miserable as they can as far as i am concerned. I am off to rant somewhere. 

If you still enjoy it, then don't let anyone put you off. We all have our guilty pleasures that we know are bread and circus nonsense deep down. With me it's video games, although I don't really play much from big publishers, more just indie stuff and even that is becoming rare.

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If you still enjoy it, then don't let anyone put you off. We all have our guilty pleasures that we know are bread and circus nonsense deep down. With me it's video games, although I don't really play much from big publishers, more just indie stuff and even that is becoming rare.

Nah it was generally pissing me off. In football terms, if my team loses (not that i am that emotionally invested in them) as far as i am concerned if arsenal lost 7 nil tonight its no banter rights from anyone because this isn't football until the crowd are there. 

We need them sometimes man, we all need some silly entertainment once in a while. Unfortunately i have always been a noob at video games and i only play gta and fifa on my old ps3 machine which sounds like it is about to take off like a jet. My brother takes the piss out of me i should probably treat myself to a ps4 i use them as dvd players as well :p

Edited by Fluke
Just now, Fluke said:

Nah it was generally pissing me off. In football terms, if my team loses (not that i am that emotionally invested in them) as far as i am concerned if arsenal lost 7 nil tonight its no banter rights from anyone because this isn't football until the crowd are there. 

We need them sometimes man, we all need some silly entertainment once in a while. Unfortunately i have always been a noob at video games and i only play gta and fifa on my old ps3 machine which sounds like it is about to take off like a jet. My brother takes the piss out of me i should probably treat myself to a ps4 i use them as dvd players as well :p

Yeah some escapism is fine, just comes down to moderation like most things.

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I was just about to post that I was glad the driver went for him. I know that I shouldn't be glad, but I am anyway. Then I read your post straight after, and felt a bit relieved that it's not just me. When people think they can just create havoc with no repercussions, they behave like bullies, and bullies need a punch in the throat to stop them in their tracks and make them think twice, as far as I'm concerned. 

I think there is a split. Some want the China as driver nation for the NWO, other want the supremacy of US.

• Like 1