Jump to content

George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?


Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

bbe.jpg.afec691277d40c56a21a9a2f4369229c.jpg

 

Imagine thinking Bojo cares about the Nordic phenotype. Better not tell John about Bojo's wiki early life. These people are deranged.

 

Nothing against the guy personally (Rashford) but should someone on £10.4 million a year really be lecturing others about spending?

That's equivalent to 323 people on the average UK industrial wage btw.   (both figures  from 2019)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Storm in the garden said:

 

Nothing against the guy personally (Rashford) but should someone on £10.4 million a year really be lecturing others about spending?

That's equivalent to 323 people on the average UK industrial wage btw.   (both figures  from 2019)

 

No reactions left, but true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Storm in the garden said:

 

Nothing against the guy personally (Rashford) but should someone on £10.4 million a year really be lecturing others about spending?

That's equivalent to 323 people on the average UK industrial wage btw.   (both figures  from 2019)

His background is about as poor as it gets in Britain. So he has some life stories to draw on...I'd wager. Myself and many like him would not  have eaten without free school meals.

 

I've posted about Wythenshawe where both he and I grew up on off topic thread. It'll give a wider picture of his background.  He's a fantastic fella imo

Edited by kj35
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Used to like MrJohndon. I know he is just a politician but we really had a chance after Brexit and with the majority of the public actually behind us and HIM in this madness with the riots, he cucked out..

 

I don't care how many women he beds the man is a pussy of the highest order. He doesn't feel like a lot of us do, I tell you now if he felt like I did and this nation he wouldn't be following the line and he wouldn't be keeping his mouth shut he would be on a podium outside number 10 calling this retarded shit out for what it is. "Ohhh I'm worried about the media and getting on their wrong side" seriously cucked.

 

Still I always knew he was a weakling, he had the chance to get In power a few years back and he cucked that too and we had a weird elderly women in charge. Sick of this shit. The man should not be used in the same sentence as Winston. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, kj35 said:

His background is about as poor as it gets in Britain. So he has some life stories to draw on...I'd wager

 

I'm sure it is, but instead of asking someone to do something about it, how about this scenario..

For 6 weeks of the year during summer holidays,  he decides he can live on 100k a week instead of 200k, donating the other 100k towards meals for kids, which would probably feed around 10,000 deprived kids in the greater Manchester area. Now I know he doesn't actually receive 200k a week, but it would be a tax deductible because of charity status.

Maybe rope in other footballers in other cities around England who are on 200k, 300k, 350k a week and help the underprivileged kids of their areas?

Let's be honest, it's an obscene amount of money some of them are on, so it would be an opportunity to give something back to the city and people who pay their wages?

It just irks me when people who are living the high life say "something needs to be done".

Like the great Bono telling people to "feed the world" while at the same time moving all his millions to offshore accounts and not paying taxes in the country he lives in. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, karmaxxxx said:

we all bleed the same blood, we all need the same love. we are universal

 

The more I see these days, the more sure I am that we are not all the same under the skin. There are too many who are quick to inflict acts of cruelty. They must not have empathy, and I'm not even convinced everyone has a soul.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

The more I see these days, the more sure I am that we are not all the same under the skin. There are too many who are quick to inflict acts of cruelty. They must not have empathy, and I'm not even convinced everyone has a soul.

I think 90 % do and the 10% psychopath rings true. Psychos are more than capable of running the show.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, kj35 said:

I think 90 % do and the 10% psychopath rings true. Psychos are more than capable of running the show.  

 

Maybe. I just know it's not about skin colour or poverty or education. There's something innate in some folk that gives them a propensity to act like monsters. I'm fed up of seeing excuses made for them by society. Ultimately, individuals do have a choice in how they behave. If you slash someone's throat, or bully people into kissing your boots, or attack a young girl at the train station, it's not because there used to be slavery. It's because you're a c*nt.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Maybe. I just know it's not about skin colour or poverty or education. There's something innate in some folk that gives them a propensity to act like monsters. I'm fed up of seeing excuses made for them by society. Ultimately, individuals do have a choice in how they behave. If you slash someone's throat, or bully people into kissing your boots, or attack a young girl at the train station, it's not because there used to be slavery. It's because you're a c*nt.

Could not agree more xxx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Storm in the garden said:

 

I'm sure it is, but instead of asking someone to do something about it, how about this scenario..

For 6 weeks of the year during summer holidays,  he decides he can live on 100k a week instead of 200k, donating the other 100k towards meals for kids, which would probably feed around 10,000 deprived kids in the greater Manchester area. Now I know he doesn't actually receive 200k a week, but it would be a tax deductible because of charity status.

Maybe rope in other footballers in other cities around England who are on 200k, 300k, 350k a week and help the underprivileged kids of their areas?

Let's be honest, it's an obscene amount of money some of them are on, so it would be an opportunity to give something back to the city and people who pay their wages?

It just irks me when people who are living the high life say "something needs to be done".

Like the great Bono telling people to "feed the world" while at the same time moving all his millions to offshore accounts and not paying taxes in the country he lives in. 

 

 

Yes x can't  argue with that . Although knowing us 'withy' lot he'll  have already contributed and is trying to make the government face their responsibility too.  We're a close Knit bunch.And before any right wing people rock in. The people first placed in this desperate hell hole of Manchester were compulsory purchased out of viable homes and businesses by a Labour council in the 40s and 50s and 60s

Edited by kj35
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest pinned this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...