George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​?

13 minutes ago, tooth said:

https://twitter.com/dockaurG/status/1271893463232118785

I find it deeply insulting when I hear white ppl & esp politicians say they need to empower people of colour. I am not inherently weak or lesser than you simply b/c I am a brown woman. This very assertion of non-white people needing white people to empower or save them is racist.

unknsdown.png.88fd4d5a2fc24d4e87ae9386ae824f20.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Im no lover of any sand people mind virus personally.

The Talmud definitely plays a big part in the supremacist control freaks agenda.

Doubt theyll be burning them books any time soon.

RHUL Library has announced plans to “decolonize and diversify” its book collection.

The Library made the announcement in a statement responding to the killing of George Floyd, which was posted on Twitter this afternoon.

Twitter users mocked the Library’s announcement, accusing the Library of Stalin-esque behaviour and compared the move to book burning.

“Comrade Stalin would be so proud of you! Congratulations and more power to your book burning!”, wrote one user.

Prominent right-wing blogger, Guido Fawkes also tweeted: “What kind of librarian boasts that they will get rid of books?”

In the statement, the Library condemned the killing as a “tragic reminder of the structural racism still prevalent in our society”.

“We totally condemn racist violence everywhere and stand in solidarity with the Black Lives Matter,” the statement said.

“We’re also sorry for not speaking out sooner. We need to do better.”

In an effort to educate students about the “struggle against racism”, the Library has compiled a reading list, comprising of both fiction and non-fiction books, articles, films, and podcasts.

But the Library said that this alone was not enough.

“There is much more we can do”,  the statement said, before outlining further steps that the Library plans to take to make “real and lasting change”.

“Going forward we will be sharing details on the steps we are taking to decolonize [sic] and diversify our collections, make our services more inclusive and tackle racism and discrimination.”

https://thetab.com/uk/rhul/2020/06/12/rhul-library-to-decolonise-and-diversify-its-collection-18715

• Like 2

Just now, tooth said:

https://globalnews.ca/news/2533006/ontario-court-rejects-scholarships-for-straight-white-students/

It is illegal in Ontario , where the good Dr is practising , to have a university scholarship for straight white males of good social standing 

Illegal ........

https://www.afterschoolafrica.com/7588/university-toronto-mastercard/

Not illegal 

MASTERCARD scholarship at University of Toronto for African students

Not illegal .........

13 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Do you recall Biden saying a few weeks ago to the black population, that if they don't vote for him, they are not black?

Well here he is Biden's proclamation about black people in the 90's...

I did not see him say that.

And to this vid, DAAAAMN. Busted.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

This deserves a thread of its own.

Adams discussions with this guy are fascinating , Ive listend to some before

Every credit to that Jewish lad he does try and bring an interpretation of brotherhood but he just cant escape what his teaching will lead to and he knows it you can see it on his face 

Every credit to him for talking with Adam so much 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tooth said:

This deserves a thread of its own.

Adams discussions with this guy are fascinating , Ive listend to some before

Every credit to that Jewish lad he does try and bring an interpretation of brotherhood but he just cant escape what his teaching will lead to and he knows it you can see it on his face 

Every credit to him for talking with Adam so much 

Although I already knew that they view us as Edom and Amalek, but that bit where they talk about about people with German heritage hit home big time as I have that heritage like Adam, and I look like him. Adam is right, they're signing our death warrant and nobody fucking cares.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Although I already knew that they view us as Edom and Amalek, but that bit where they talk about about people with German heritage hit home big time as I have that heritage like Adam, and I look like him. Adam is right, they're signing our death warrant and nobody fucking cares.

from an esoteric point of view it appears what is happening is we are being given the opportunity to sin on purpose 

which cannot be a righteous thing to do even in Doovids interpretation of the world 

if I gather what he has been saying correctly , the creator will be the judge of then also , them being doovid and his fellow Jews 

i cannot help but think they have put thier desire for power , as promised in their scripture ( of course ) ahead of their ability to be seen as the righteous 

put it bluntly , I believe they are going to destroy themselves as well due to their wikidness and deception 

im not God though , so I could be wrong entirely 

but to understand the chaos in the world right now and who is orchestrating it , I have to hand it it Doovid and his crew for having the integrity to fess up about who is doing what and why 

its almost like he knows the zionist accelerationism is going to backfire on them all 

• Like 3

Jamaica

Tanks and soldiers patrolled the streets of Kingston last night as the Jamaican government struggled to restore order after three days of shootings which left at least 23 people dead.

The Prime Minister, Mr P. J. Patterson, announced on Monday night that he was calling out the whole of the island's army after a police raid for illegal weapons in an impoverished neighbourhood on Saturday triggered a devastating armed confrontation with opposition supporters and gunmen in which 20 people were killed and 30 injured.

Soldiers in lorries and armoured cars began appearing on the streets during the night. They were backed yesterday by helicopter gunships as the authorities fought to prevent the unrest from spreading to other areas, including the tourist centre of Montego Bay.

The BBC are reporting that "black trans lives matter" because these "women" face an "epidemic of violence" in the US.

'Hope, a "black trans woman" describes incidents with the police where, "my transness came up as well as my blackness. And it was very scary."

"I've had police throw my things on the floor and ask me to pick them up. I've had police make fun of me, berating me for being black and trans."

:classic_rolleyes:

Marcus Rashford on BBC news just now. Seems a very sincere young man who obviously had it tough growing up (talking about food poverty). However, when Sally Nugent asked what his views were on the protests etc. he said...(after a bit of a long-winded response that didn't mean a whole lot)..."I think it's right we put our foot down"...

Now I'm not saying he is condoning violence or anything, but it seems like this new movement is allowed to get away with saying anything. Really starting to get on my nerves now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Velma said:

The BBC are reporting that "black trans lives matter" because these "women" face an "epidemic of violence" in the US.

'Hope, a "black trans woman" describes incidents with the police where, "my transness came up as well as my blackness. And it was very scary."

"I've had police throw my things on the floor and ask me to pick them up. I've had police make fun of me, berating me for being black and trans."

Clipboard01.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Velma said:

BBC promoting the 1 in a million freakshow.

• Like 2

Sorry there's an error in the above...

The actual fine that Celtic FC got was around £80,000

What then happened was that the supporters started a campaign called "Pay the fine for Palestine" which raised double the initial fine (around £160,000).

That amount was then donated to the Palestinian people to aid them in their plight (and to give two fingers to UEFA)

• Like 5

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unpinned this topic