Scientists are baffled

serpentine

There is a recent video claiming to "debunk" the electric universe here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9q-v4lBGuw

And it seems they are deleting any threads in which they get owned in an argument, like the one in which I replied to someone arguing against the paper mentioned here: https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2015/11/26/lensing-by-refraction-not-gravity/

I saved my comment in a text though so I will post it here:

-"The assertion that diffraction causes lensing assumes that all gases and atmospheres in the universe have the same density and composition."

I think you mean refraction, i.e. due to the gas/atmosphere's density gradient and no, it doesn't assume all gases in the universe have the same density and composition, although the predominant gas, especially on cosmic scales, is always molecular hydrogen (dark matter is a myth).

-"Einstein's field equitations perfectly describe and predict the gravitational lensing we actually observe in the universe."

Except they don't.  Einstein's field equations predict that the displacement of stars due to the sun's gravity should be directly proportional to the star's apparent angular distance from the centre of the sun.  Observations out to multiple radii from the sun's centre show this is not the case. They also predict stellar "Einstein Rings" should exist but they don't. They also predict that stars closely orbiting Sagittarius A* at the centre of our galaxy should be displaying clear signs of gravitational lensing as they pass behind it. They don't! Gravitational lensing is a myth!  GR has experimental evidence proving it false, hence to proclaim it correct is pseudoscience!

(That last line was me using the guy's own words against him :classic_happy:)

Edited by scowie

Yes before I had ever heard  the electric universe I used to wonder about the explanation of how the sun worked , in the standard model it is a fusion reactor turning hydrogen to helium in its core   and in the process giving off a great deal of heat. This heat slowly makes it's way to the surface and radiates into space, The surface is between 5,000 -6,000 C and the suns corona  can fluctuate between 1,000,000 to 10,000,00 deg C, how can this be,they call it a great mystery . However this is what you see with electrical plasma

Edited by peter

• 2 months later...
On 5/26/2020 at 11:29 AM, serpentine said:

Well some are......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYvEFwJbumo

The sheer volume of data is rapidly stacking up to create a sea change mainstream science.

We may be living in interesting times.

Interesting video showing comets are not snowballs at all ...

I wouldn't expect a change in mainstream science ...The EU community and Thornhil in particular do not grasp why there are so many errors in science ... they think it is just entrenched scientists defending their own point of view ...

Truth is ... like every area of human endeavor it is intentionally corrupted to hold back humanity ....the cabal decide which academics lecture at universities  and these people tow the line ...it is all to steer science away from EU type theories , which could lead to antigravity tech  and zero pt energy which would free humanity  

• Like 2

On 8/17/2020 at 11:45 AM, oz93666 said:

Interesting video showing comets are not snowballs at all ...

I wouldn't expect a change in mainstream science ...The EU community and Thornhil in particular do not grasp why there are so many errors in science ... they think it is just entrenched scientists defending their own point of view ...

Truth is ... like every area of human endeavor it is intentionally corrupted to hold back humanity ....the cabal decide which academics lecture at universities  and these people tow the line ...it is all to steer science away from EU type theories , which could lead to antigravity tech  and zero pt energy which would free humanity  

OZ to be honest I don't much care for your channeling  ramblings, however I agree with you 100% with the statements you made above

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just because they failed to detect Macro Lensing ,doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just like dark matter , personally I don't think the latter dose exist, however the failure to detect something in no way discounts  it's ability to exist .

Also just because someone can't detect something therefore it can't exist , is a rather egotistical way of looking at the world  eg: Schrödinger's cat is a prime example of the ego at it's best