Is there a certain demographic that tends to believe the Covid-19 official story?

mdx

My personal observation is that many Londoners are taking what the mainstream media and Gov are saying without the raising of any questions . I think this is particularly more evident  with professionals working decent jobs. I find it interesting since many Londoners raised concerns over the war in Iraq and motives behind it yet with the Covid 2019 situation many particularly in the more affluent parts are buying into the official story it seems? 

My friends in other regions are more questioning and from what I have heard people are not walking around in goggles, masks and gloves 

Edited by mdx

Based on my area in Wales I would say that people of the older generation seem to have swallowed the mainstream Kool-Aid the most. Especially people 60s and above, I guess because they consider themselves the most vulnerable. You can tell those who watch the mainstream news because they're still in fear about getting close to anyone and there are of course some younger scared people around too. But I have to say many people of a younger age bracket around here, 40s down to 20s, for the most part don't seem to care as much about wearing masks and swerving everyone. A really encouraging thing I saw earlier is the Welsh Government polling the public on Twitter about their thoughts on the next step for Wales and 98% of the replies from people were saying lockdown should end and businesses should all be allowed to re-open. It's the first time I've seen such a strong majority of people on social media actually wanting an end to this nonsense.   

• Like 2

This is slightly different from the Iraq war .

The problem is that every country in the world is playing along ... they all wear masks and social distance , so people will rightly ask "are all world leaders being fooled ?? or are they all in on a conspiracy to enslave us?" ... And you have to have a good answer to that . ...

The answer is they are all being fooled , only perhaps a handful of leaders  know it's a scam ....

When talking to Londoners you have to point out that if it's so contagious that we must keep 2 meters apart ... and the tubes have been running everyday with 2 million each day packed in like sardines , then all of London is infected by now. 

7 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

Based on my area in Wales I would say that people of the older generation seem to have swallowed the mainstream Kool-Aid the most. Especially people 60s and above, I guess because they consider themselves the most vulnerable. You can tell those who watch the mainstream news because they're still in fear about getting close to anyone and there are of course some younger scared people around too. But I have to say many people of a younger age bracket around here, 40s down to 20s, for the most part don't seem to care as much about wearing masks and swerving everyone. A really encouraging thing I saw earlier is the Welsh Government polling the public on Twitter about their thoughts on the next step for Wales and 98% of the replies from people were saying lockdown should end and businesses should all be allowed to re-open. It's the first time I've seen such a strong majority of people on social media actually wanting an end to this nonsense.   

I think the youth are getting clued up and dissect through the many layers of information since they have been brought up with internet/technology but this is really what 16-21 year olds? I think the twenty/thirty  somethings are buying the official story perhaps since they are more indoctrinated into working life - the young professionals more so then the self employed 

worth mentioning also that I also think those living with elderly or with v young children are more fear mongered by the mainstream story 

7 hours ago, oz93666 said:

The problem is that every country in the world is playing along ... they all wear masks and social distance , so people will rightly ask "are all world leaders being fooled ?? or are they all in on a conspiracy to enslave us?" ... And you have to have a good answer to that . ...

The answer is they are all being fooled , only perhaps a handful of leaders  know it's a scam ....

When talking to Londoners you have to point out that if it's so contagious that we must keep 2 meters apart ... and the tubes have been running everyday with 2 million each day packed in like sardines , then all of London is infected by now. 

Good points, Oz.

I believe it comes down to ignorance, and "education".

If anything, this whole thing proves that humanity are not as "educated" and smart as they believe simply because they have a piece of paper (degree) that proves they are good at remembering and repeating what ultimately are turning out to be fallacies.

William Tompkins, among the many shocking things he said in an interview with Kerry Cassidy and Michael Schratt, that still sticks in my mind is, "everything we know is wrong".

Point people to the Tanzanian leader whats his name who sent in samples of a pawpaw fruit and a goat that later tested positive for corona. Lol Let them explain that one.

• Like 1

I live northeast England and noticed that around my local  skateboard park alot of teenagers have been behaving relaxed and not social distancing, whether its just because of their age and wanting to be rebellious or because they arent buying it all I dont know, but it was nice to see some sort of resistance. Unfortunately someone else saw it too and the council has fenced in the park couple days ago so they cant get in. Im fuming.

Ive not been able to work out which demographic is the most gullible, but I do remember before the UK switched to lockdown there being a bunch of 20 year olds protesting outside parliament, wearing barrier suits and begging for the country to be shut down. 

9 hours ago, oz93666 said:

+1

If the COVID was so deadly then London would have been ground zero and seen hundreds of thousands dead, according to the COVID dodgy dossier, given the situation of the Underground just prior to the lockdown and the first week would have been enough, let alone continued operation since.

There are no tube train funeral specials taking the mass dead out of London.

Atkins-London-18.jpg

Edited by Orange Alert

Am I right in thinking that the much-vaunted 'Nightingale' hospital in the Excel Centre in London has now closed down because there were so few patients? 

https://www.hsj.co.uk/service-design/exclusive-nightingale-largely-empty-as-icus-handle-surge/7027398.article  

This appears not to have been mentioned or questioned by the MSM.

The system has been ensuring that people don't get a good education (unless they pay for it), for many years now. The demographic is that most working people today are poorly educated (in comparison with, say, 40 years ago), no doubt deliberately. I knew we were doomed as soon as we started using US terminology in our schools. You only have to look on FB to see how few people can string a sentence together these days, so there's your demographic. Dumb the people down and you can tell them anything and they'll accept it. The young are rebellious by nature. Remember that this was originally touted as an 'Old Peoples' Disease'' so they probably thought they were immune anyway.

I'm well past pension age and I've lived through the Cuban Missile Crisis, The Iran Oil Crisis, the three-day week, getting water from a standpipe for two weeks in the summer of '76 - I could go on. I've also suffered from malaria and hepatitis B, so I know all about self-isolating and just for the record, I don't believe a word of the coronavirus nonsense which is being spewed out of the government via its tightly-controlled media. 

• Like 1

Without making an issue and coming to the defence somewhat to the youth of today, it's not exactly like prior generations questioned the official stories to the Falklands, Princess Diana death, 911 in huge numbers. I think many of the above replies are presuming today's generation of youth are more dumbed down but I do not see it that way tbh I think it was easier to manipulate the public in the past then it is now hence the need for really elaborate events that are orchestrated by intra national entities