5G Legal Action - Help us secure a safer future by actionagainst5g

amme

I haven't. I just want to try posting a video here about how 5G can not penetrate walls and windows, in short solid objects, because this security system since the hack won't allow me to post anything as a new subject. What have I got that others do not, I wonder? It makes me feel really guilty.

Anyway, 5G waves are presently useless indoors due to being unable to penetrate solid objects, or rather walls and windows. In this video, which I very hope to be able to share with everyone here, an investor is showing this and he also explains that a company is working on a device to enable 5G to penetrate solid objects. I, and I am pretty sure everyone else against 5G, think it is sick to invest in technology that will make us all very ill in so many ways. But perhaps this video can give another pointer on how to argue against the further development of this so very harmful technology, not just to humans, but to all life on Earth?

https://secure.caseyresearch.com/?cid=MKT443726&eid=MKT463401&step=start&plcid=PLC070938&SNAID=SAC0017691417&[email protected]&encryptedSnaid= Z%2FSEA0yUgzh4XPm5OAxhkOf2UPn4iOEuvo18YsYQ1M%3D&emailjobid=4656687&emailname=20200526-pbd-free&assetId=AST126337&page=1

On 5/25/2020 at 4:03 PM, amme said:

Thanks Amme, not unless I've missed it. 

days to go
£24,708
pledged of £28,000 stretch target from 763 pledges

5G CAMPAIGNER MARK STEELE
Case Owner
I am an inventor patent writer and technologist of 30 yrs. All products design uses standards codes and laws for the betterment of mankind. Testing on Citizens is abhorrent and unlawful.

STOP 5G CRIME - LET JUSTICE BE DONE THOUGH THE HEAVENS FALL

by 5G CAMPAIGNER MARK STEELE

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/let-justice-be-done-though-the/?utm_source=backer_social&amp%3Butm_campaign=let-justice-be-done-though-the&amp%3Butm_reference=2c76e75b85178984bed1c1cb12a699e8&amp%3Butm_medium=clipboard_copy&amp%3Butm_content=post_pledge_page&fbclid=IwAR2sC_ubE4eCCFuhHN98J5Eh_NpquaJ-R_PNf5y2HmIJgbM2QggGXi5Nbrc

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2020 at 4:46 PM, Dagmar Gross said:

I haven't. I just want to try posting a video here about how 5G can not penetrate walls and windows, in short solid objects, because this security system since the hack won't allow me to post anything as a new subject. What have I got that others do not, I wonder? It makes me feel really guilty.

Anyway, 5G waves are presently useless indoors due to being unable to penetrate solid objects, or rather walls and windows. In this video, which I very hope to be able to share with everyone here, an investor is showing this and he also explains that a company is working on a device to enable 5G to penetrate solid objects. I, and I am pretty sure everyone else against 5G, think it is sick to invest in technology that will make us all very ill in so many ways. But perhaps this video can give another pointer on how to argue against the further development of this so very harmful technology, not just to humans, but to all life on Earth?

https://secure.caseyresearch.com/?cid=MKT443726&eid=MKT463401&step=start&plcid=PLC070938&SNAID=SAC0017691417&[email protected]&encryptedSnaid= Z%2FSEA0yUgzh4XPm5OAxhkOf2UPn4iOEuvo18YsYQ1M%3D&emailjobid=4656687&emailname=20200526-pbd-free&assetId=AST126337&page=1

Oh that is sick. 🤮

• Like 1