• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel like we're balanced on a knife's edge.   Things look grim, but I still think that it could go either way.   If enough people just won't entertain the elitists' demands / if

This may seem off topic .... but it is the future .... currently held .... stated in the 80's ....      

What seemed something that was fictional in 1971, a future of a UK police state is no longer a future prediction, it is here.   The Guardians, swooping in by force on free speech protestors could be n

Posted Images

Interesting new novel I just came across that I suspect is actually an autobiography about a secret cabal that controls all developments (microwave, internet, mobile phone etc). The Cabal control what we get depending on what suits them - so with the internet we're using email which is a lot easier to track and monitor than a letter written on paper and posted from anywhere to anywhere. Mobile phones are easier to monitor than say a call from a public phone box to another public phone box and so on. The secret cabal is far superior in technology but is only drip feeding what it suits them to pass on. Have a look at https://bobmanley-ward.wixsite.com/website 

So, the answer to the question about predictions for the future? More selective ways of culling the population to keep it manageable (Covid maybe?), more medical advances but not the ones that extend life forever as they're just available for the elite. 

• Thanks 1
On 11/22/2020 at 9:14 AM, Rachel Underhill said:

I am waiting for some kind of "call up" for all the teenagers that cannot get an education at colleges. Half the teens are at home gaming on computers the others trying to get an education but have been put into a world of chaos. All on purpose of course but what's it leading too for our kids.

Probably call ups to be "covid marshalls." 

On 11/22/2020 at 10:14 AM, Rachel Underhill said:

I am waiting for some kind of "call up" for all the teenagers that cannot get an education at colleges. Half the teens are at home gaming on computers the others trying to get an education but have been put into a world of chaos. All on purpose of course but what's it leading too for our kids.

I was a hardcore gamer for years and still did fine in school and then in college.

The covid injections will cause a wave of health problems, prompting the NHS to declare a 'national emergency'

Society will be tightly locked down as the government claims that the collapse in public health is the fault of a 'mutated strain' of the virus. They will then deploy the army into the streets to impose the lockdowns and impose testing

The government will then retable the idea of mandatory vaccines and use the military to delpoy the bioweapon against their own british countrymen and women

and right the way down the chain of command, through the officers down to the NCO's to the privates they will all tell each other that what they are doing is to save the country from a deadly virus that is killing swathes of people when in fact it will be the covid injections themselves that are causing the health problems

• Like 2
On 12/20/2020 at 7:15 PM, Macnamara said:

The covid injections will cause a wave of health problems, prompting the NHS to declare a 'national emergency'

Society will be tightly locked down as the government claims that the collapse in public health is the fault of a 'mutated strain' of the virus. They will then deploy the army into the streets to impose the lockdowns and impose testing

The government will then retable the idea of mandatory vaccines and use the military to delpoy the bioweapon against their own british countrymen and women

and right the way down the chain of command, through the officers down to the NCO's to the privates they will all tell each other that what they are doing is to save the country from a deadly virus that is killing swathes of people when in fact it will be the covid injections themselves that are causing the health problems

this is probably what the plan is

invent the virus,  but hide a real virus in the vaccine that does overrun the hospitals

5 hours ago, kj35 said:

Hi can you explain how this relates to predictions of the future?

This is hard evidence for the shrinking of brains for species that become demesticated.

This is what has happened to human beings for thousands of years, and in the future this will accelerate.  Humans will have smaller and smaller brains.  They are becoming much more sheeplike.  The onslaught of huge expanding populations becomes a deafening herd of sheep that it is harder to escape from.  There are sheep everywhere, there is little space to be yourself or privacy.

Any shoots of real life are instantly mown down by the sheeple.

It is happening already hence the movie Idiocracy - the only problem with that movie is that it is the leftwing rather than the right that is most sheeplelike.

But ... as the world becomes more controlled the brain size will decrease, already there is no need for genitals or gender or the family or the recognition of their race history or people.

This will continue.

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, rideforever said:

This is hard evidence for the shrinking of brains for species that become demesticated.

This is what has happened to human beings for thousands of years, and in the future this will accelerate.  Humans will have smaller and smaller brains.  They are becoming much more sheeplike.  The onslaught of huge expanding populations becomes a deafening herd of sheep that it is harder to escape from.  There are sheep everywhere, there is little space to be yourself or privacy.

Any shoots of real life are instantly mown down by the sheeple.

It is happening already hence the movie Idiocracy - the only problem with that movie is that it is the leftwing rather than the right that is most sheeplelike.

But ... as the world becomes more controlled the brain size will decrease, already there is no need for genitals or gender or the family or the recognition of their race history or people.

This will continue.

Thanks ride

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Billy gates announces he's buying a major private jet firm. And Joe public still think normal airline flights will continue. We will have access to trains, electric short range cars and possibly lengthy ship routes.  Air travel will be for the very wealthy only

False flag terror attacks in the US which will then be blamed on Trump supporters who will increasingly be framed as 'domestic terrorists' and harassed by the FBI

Just as the FBI ran entrapment stings for muslims after 911, they will also carry out the same sort of operations against trump supporters to try people into getting involved in stupid things so that they can then send them to jail

I expect the school shootings that used to happen all the time under obama to start again under biden followed by calls in the corporate media for gun control

Also expect:

Attacks on the family

attacks on the constitution

attacks on the church

attacks on private property

attacks on freedom of speech

attacks on gun ownership

attacks on individual rights, freedoms and privacy

attacks on white people

attacks on freedom of enterprise

attacks on freedom of movement

Political correctness on steroids, cultural degeneracy and mass immigration

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ok so here is my next prediction which I had thought of quite a while ago but now does seem to be rolling out. I had thought that really the best way for our leaders to give everyone the injection of whatever it is, would be to close the county borders, close all shops except the supermarkets and place vacine posts in the car parks of each supermarket manned by the army and therefore you would be able to funnel the most of the population through this as everyone needs to eat and by using intimidation be able to coerce most. I see this week in the Daily Mail that Asda in Birmingham are now setting up a vacine hub and  other MSM covering the rollout now to chemists as well. How long before they begin funneling? Possibly once they run out of the willing idiots but the infrastructure looks like that may well be the near future.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kj35 said:

Adverts for neom now appearing on sky news channel.

Please note some main points.

There are underground metro links between city hubs

There are no cars you have a 5 minute commute

They blank out planes with pictures of birds in the main TV ad

They call this the post petrol free world.

Everything you want or need is within 5 minutes of where you live

There are no roads 

On 5/25/2020 at 10:56 AM, kj35 said:

2. There will be no more offices in city centres. People will live and work in home hubs which are converted office blocks of the past.

TICK you can see it happening and also advertised for neom

4. Countryside living and growth of own food will be forgotten and skills lost as people have to work and live in these city centre hubs because broadband and Wi-Fi speeds in those areas mean only populous areas are served with enough data to actually be able to earn a living.

Neom shows this is a TICK

5. Commute is obviously no longer necessary and those rail links will disappear.  Leaving only major rail links between city hubs (see hs2 eurotunnel)

Neom shows this is a TICK including hub links on it's newly advertised in the last 4 days 'the line'

On 5/25/2020 at 11:06 AM, kj35 said:

10 Fusion energy provides all clean sources of fuel. There is no oil. No petrol or gas and you have no independent means of travel that is not sanctioned

Partial TICK neom is petrol free. Not great news for all those aramco shareholders

Edited by kj35
16 hours ago, kj35 said:

Adverts for neom now appearing on sky news channel.

Also on Sky News is an advert for Petronas which appears to be running along the same agenda of Great Reset.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Gee said:

Ok so here is my next prediction which I had thought of quite a while ago but now does seem to be rolling out. I had thought that really the best way for our leaders to give everyone the injection of whatever it is, would be to close the county borders, close all shops except the supermarkets and place vacine posts in the car parks of each supermarket manned by the army and therefore you would be able to funnel the most of the population through this as everyone needs to eat and by using intimidation be able to coerce most. I see this week in the Daily Mail that Asda in Birmingham are now setting up a vacine hub and  other MSM covering the rollout now to chemists as well. How long before they begin funneling? Possibly once they run out of the willing idiots but the infrastructure looks like that may well be the near future.

Good spot Gee. I think you are absolutely right.