yin yang and the dimension chart

EO1

Tao.

Here we have it again the definition of panpsycisme is incorect.

The essential understanding is left out. It is turned in to dualisme a belive in god on the hind side. It is so easy to explain. Panpsycisme is one consiousness, we are one, but we can’t see it in a human perception. Otherwise human life will be pointless. But its not only human life it is all life’s, all thought patterns, everything that can be thinked. We are one unit fragmented. When we die we go back to the main. At the main we will understand everything again and we become god, but because everything happen now you are god now as well. So you are living all life’s as we speak, you are me and I am you. See someone leave this out on purpose.

Here`s a definition from the internet.

Panpsychism

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Illustration of the Neoplatonic concept of the World Soul emanating from The Absolute, in some ways a precursor to modern panpsychism

In philosophy of mind, panpsychism is the view that mind or a mind-like aspect is a fundamental and ubiquitous feature of reality. It is also described as a theory that "the mind is a fundamental feature of the world which exists throughout the universe". It holds that mentality is present in all natural bodies that have unified and persisting organization.

Panpsychism is one of the oldest philosophical theories, and has been ascribed to philosophers including Thales,Plato, Spinoza, Leibniz, William James, Alfred North Whitehead, and Galen Strawson During the nineteenth century, panpsychism was the default theory in philosophy of mind, but it saw a decline during the middle years of the twentieth century with the rise of logical positivism. The recent interest in the hard problem of consciousness has revived interest in panpsychism.

Last time I posted this i pointed out mind to consciousness. not the same thing! thank you!!