Jump to content

Anti Icke Forum - See inside


Stride
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Fair enough, so we can assume you are not a supporter of Icke and his message.

 

So you are here to attack Icke.

 

I don't mind particularly..... I just think it's just a pretty poor way to spend your bandwidth.

 

"his message" is a bit general..I am not supporter of him telling millions of people that viruses are not real after 4 days of research into it. I am also not a fan of him linking 5G to COVID19.  

 

Let me ask you something, has David Icke ever admitted he was wrong about anything? Or he is always bang on? Just curious if he able to do that or not as I have never seen it. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


Referring / quoting none DIF forum interactions on a public thread in this forum is not a good idea.
lt also shows you have come here with a clear agenda..
 

Well I am very sorry, As the other forum was public I did not see the issue. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, LondonFake said:

 

"his message" is a bit general..I am not supporter of him telling millions of people that viruses are not real after 4 days of research into it. I am also not a fan of him linking 5G to COVID19.  

 

Let me ask you something, has David Icke ever admitted he was wrong about anything? Or he is always bang on? Just curious if he able to do that or not as I have never seen it. 

 

 

Whatever... Icke is shaking the shit tree and it needs shaking hard.

 

Good for him.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, LondonFake said:

 

"his message" is a bit general..I am not supporter of him telling millions of people that viruses are not real after 4 days of research into it. I am also not a fan of him linking 5G to COVID19.  

 

Tens of millions obviously feel the same way & dont trust the corporate fascist tyrants keeping us locked up for their slave new normal.

 

2 minutes ago, LondonFake said:

 

Let me ask you something, has David Icke ever admitted he was wrong about anything? Or he is always bang on? Just curious if he able to do that or not as I have never seen it. 

 

 

You hate free speech so why should we give you any on this forum?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, LondonFake said:

I am not supporter of him telling millions of people that viruses are not real after 4 days of research into it. I am also not a fan of him linking 5G to COVID19.  

 

So you're not a fan of people being left to make up their own minds. He's not telling people what to think, he is presenting what he believes to be true and leaves it up to others to decide for themselves what is true and what isn't. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, LondonFake said:

13th april i made London Fake YT channel and instantly on day 1 my first ever video was copyright struck by london real tv..this is all while he is claiming censorship

 

Copyright violation is completely different to 'censorship'. 😄

 

Look, I know myself and some other members here do have doubts and suspicions about Brian Rose and his integrity and intentions.

 

If you want to share your concerns about Brian Rose and London Real, then please feel free to do so.

 

If you have any concerns about David Icke and his ideas and materials, then as has been pointed out already according to the forum guidelines, please present your case in a mature and sensible way, so that other members here can debate your points.

 

Posting 'silly videos' here isn't going to win you many friends, and neither will attacking other members and/or forum staff.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Posting 'silly videos' here isn't going to win you many friends, and neither will attacking other members and/or forum staff.

That video was terrible. I lasted about 90 seconds.

 

That's 90 seconds of my life lost forever.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Kala Namak said:

That video was terrible. I lasted about 90 seconds.

 

That's 90 seconds of my life lost forever.


Consider this;

How long did it take to make that and other videos ?
You wasted 90 seconds but someone else has wasted days and days...

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


Consider this;

How long did it take to make that and other videos ?
You wasted 90 seconds but someone else has wasted days and days...

Well I suppose whoever created the video believes it to be a good use of their time. He/she most certainly seems dedicated to the cause. Creating a special channel, with a special username and joined this forum dedicating all their posts thusfar entirely to this topic. 

 

A bit of a one trick pony that I can't really take seriously tbh.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Kala Namak said:

Well I suppose whoever created the video believes it to be a good use of their time. He/she most certainly seems dedicated to the cause. Creating a special channel, with a special username and joined this forum dedicating all their posts thusfar entirely to this topic. 

 

A bit of a one trick pony that I can't really take seriously tbh.

 

I think that perhaps is the warning sign....the one trick pony thing.

 

That's just not normal human behaviour, at least not from someone joining the forum with honest intentions.

 

It seems he spent more time making his daft videos but less time actually thinking about the best way to subvert the forum without it being too obvious.

 

Go back to GCHQ for fresh orders minion. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

You hate free speech so why should we give you any on this forum?

because we are not puppet,fashist,corporative crayzis 

 

let see his arguments....(if it has any)

so far none?!!!

 

mocking and ridiculing(of the conspiracy comunity) won't be tolerated 

 

this is a conspiracy forum he came here just before new Rose Icke talk.....hmmmm

 

 

if he is butt hurt by that claim then he is on the wrong place 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

because we are not puppet,fashist,corporative crayzis 

 

let see his arguments....(if it has any)

so far none?!!!

 

mocking and ridiculing(of the conspiracy comunity) won't be tolerated 

 

this is a conspiracy forum he came here just before new Rose Icke talk.....hmmmm

 

 

if he is butt hurt by that claim then he is on the wrong place 

 

 

 

That's a good point about his coming here before the new Icke Rose talk.....


I'm genuinely excited.....these have been the highlight of the cyber-year so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

I think that perhaps is the warning sign....the one trick pony thing.

 

That's just not normal human behaviour, at least not from someone joining the forum with honest intentions.

 

It seems he spent more time making his daft videos but less time actually thinking about the best way to subvert the forum without it being too obvious.

 

Got back to GCHQ minion.

 

i said it many times before, DI forum is not welcomed.....the elite is very afraid

 

they know many "ordinary people" started looking for explanation after they launch plandemic plan

 

and the "crazy conspiracies people" had the answers....hence the hack attack imo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, screamingeagle said:

i said it many times before, DI forum is not welcomed.....the elite is very afraid

 

they know many "ordinary people" started looking for explanation after they launch plandemic plan

 

and the "crazy conspiracies people" had the answers....hence the hack attack imo

 

I would say it certainly has something to do with our 'friends' at Brigade 77.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LondonFake said:

P.S. I have never been a member here before, unlike what Basket Case likes to imply about me "spewing" "bile" "bitter" as i was banned from forum in the past etc etc..Even though I have only ever been polite to him.


Aha.
l do believe you have identified yourself then.
l've connected some dots.
You're the member banned by Bean over on Max Igans 'CrowHouse' forum for constant  anti Icke posts and these same London Fake videos.

You and Sun God were both banned and l was blamed for reporting you, which l didn't. (contact Bean on CrowHouse)
You were RealTruth over there wasn't you..
lt's a small world, innit  :O)
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


Aha.
l do believe you have identified yourself then.
l've connected some dots.
You're the member banned by Bean over on Max Igans 'CrowHouse' forum for constant  anti Icke posts and these same London Fake videos.

You and Sun God were both banned and l was blamed for reporting you, which l didn't. (contact Bean on CrowHouse)
You were RealTruth over there wasn't you..
lt's a small world, innit  :O)
 

 

I could have told you that six hours ago.

 

I still don't think he should be banned.

 

Let us learn from Brigade 77 and see their tactics and how they operate.

 

If you ban him he'll just find a way to turn up again. Banning is a load of bollocks.... it was overused in the last forum and destroyed debate.

 

What these trolls don't realise is that they actually fuel discussion and encourage activity on the forum.

 

Don't tell him though.

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


Aha.
l do believe you have identified yourself then.
l've connected some dots.
You're the member banned by Bean over on Max Igans 'CrowHouse' forum for constant  anti Icke posts and these same London Fake videos.

You and Sun God were both banned and l was blamed for reporting you, which l didn't. (contact Bean on CrowHouse)
You were RealTruth over there wasn't you..
lt's a small world, innit  :O)
 

I guess he/she will have to create another account now with a completely different name. (assuming they don't already have an "alt" in place)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, LondonFake said:

 

"his message" is a bit general..I am not supporter of him telling millions of people that viruses are not real after 4 days of research into it. I am also not a fan of him linking 5G to COVID19.  

 

Let me ask you something, has David Icke ever admitted he was wrong about anything? Or he is always bang on? Just curious if he able to do that or not as I have never seen it. 

 

Then don't support it. Sanctimonious people like you are the reason extremists are created. Stop patronising people and let people make their own minds up. 

 

Maybe you should take your issue up with David or maybe interview him? I'm sure he wouldn't but you never know he might even agree to it.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


So.......RealTruth. (aka LondonFake)
Bearing in mind the sign up T&Cs, can you tell us all why you joined this  DAVID ICKE  forum please ?

 

realtruth not like icke.jpg


Trolling
While David welcomes discussions on his research and doesn’t expect everyone will necessarily agree with every aspect of his work, anyone who joins this forum with the sole intention of flaming David Icke on his own forum will find their account suspended without warning.

Please do not flame others or deliberately disrupt users who wish to seriously discuss aspects of David’s work.

While it is perfectly fine to discuss aspects of David’s work you disagree with or do not understand, posters who habitually criticize David’s work while offering little or nothing constructive to other forum discussions will not be allowed to dominate this forum.
 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Basket Case said:


Referring / quoting none DIF forum interactions on a public thread in this forum is not a good idea.
lt also shows you have come here with a clear agenda..
 

 

Probably from the 77th.

Anyway, dude like him...the destination is too ovious to me....i.e. life going down the p.

One spews shite and it comes right back like a boomerang in life. The LOA. lol

 

An execuse "It's all in the line of duty" won't work as far as the universe is concerned.

This goes for people who execute prisoners as well.

You need a password to get around that. 😉

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...