Lore

Is it Feasible to Live without the Cabal Ruling Us?

Posted (edited)

@Johndavid

If I hadn't seen the play, how could I quote it so accurately ... ?  Perhaps you have not seen it to realise I was quoting it directly.

Yes you think the world is "changing, evolving" ... well dying is a kind of change, isn't it.

But humans, especially modern fools who have no idea how the society they live in was made, celebrate everything even their extinction.

They are so blind, you could say they don't know which day it is, or even which hour it is.

The first thing the evil in this world has done is to remove from you the basic sanity to survive, and to discriminate health from illness.

So you love what hurts and you and hate what could save you.

Once you are trained like that ... you will die here, in their web ... and you will smile the whole time.

BTW, you and several other people here make criticisms of "Christianity" ... these ideas are very fashionable amongst the sheep today.  Did you think that your view is somehow unique or a great invention of your own from insightful analysis?
No this is in the top 10 memes going around the soulless human sheep.  The sheep don't know they are sheep.  They xerox each others words and ideas, speak them at the top of their voice and return home feeling like it was a good day's work.

Sheep are either robotic "Christians" or robotic anti-"Christians", depending on the flavour of the month.  It's all the same, they just get told what to think and their replace their lives with what they are told.

Edited by rideforever

2 hours ago, Johndavid said:

Dont take offense- but  you remind me of some character I watched on tv  years as a kid, a butler bloke called Hutson in downstairs upstairs or something. 

He too felt inferior to the ‘higher classes’ who governed him. 

Bty, the world is not ending, it is simply changing, evolving.  And I have no doubt for the better. As icke says many times, it’s actually a great time to be alive. .

I think as long as people are having such arguments and 'comments' about each other, the world is far from evolving. It was the same problem with that zoom video posted above-- I skipped through at a few places because I just wanted to get an idea of what they are talking about. Here's the problem-- these people have not yet internalized the truth of who they and we all are, it's still us vs them, like the topic of the thread. Until this realization dawns there is no better tomorrow, all tomorrows will be slightly different versions of the same game like a groundhog day. People throw about many talking points of mobilising communities, friends, taking a stand etc...Rideforever makes a good point about the drama of good guys and bad guys being played out for so long. People must realize first how the cabal got so much power in the first place. The beast was created because it was fed and we handed over our power to it. If we started an anti-cabal group today, it will end up in the same place where we are today all over again...People who would be members of this group will be participating first out of fear and helplessness against what's happening, then move on to a desire to control, 'guide' or 'direct' others, most people will want to cede control to a leader so they can just blindly follow (it's less taxing on the body and mind)..then the ego of many of those people--which was only barely suppressed previously-- will surge again and an elite group will emerge out of it that will then wish to accumulate more  and it goes on and on..And this is probably to much to write in this thread.

But, no, I don't think we can live without the cabal.

Even off the grid we can survive only for a short time. Solitary people will have a difficult time and communities will end up in the same cycle mentioned above. Because the 'seed' out of which it is all emerging is the same.

The fact that we are at this point--- compulsory masking, lockdowns, no freedom of speech, compulsory vaccines, and soon we will have rationed food- has happened only because it was the right time when the cabal had reached the point of absolute control of everything. Even if 'evil', these elites have a better knowledge of how reality works. As David says-- they have very high intelligence but low wisdom. Most of us who think we are 'good people' have neither.

Just my thoughts and I fully appreciate that I may be wrong on these points...so do not wish to undermine other people's opinions.

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

@Johndavid

If I hadn't seen the play, how could I quote it so accurately ... ?  Perhaps you have not seen it to realise I was quoting it directly.

Yes you think the world is "changing, evolving" ... well dying is a kind of change, isn't it.

But humans, especially modern fools who have no idea how the society they live in was made, celebrate everything even their extinction.

They are so blind, you could say they don't know which day it is, or even which hour it is.

The first thing the evil in this world has done is to remove from you the basic sanity to survive, and to discriminate health from illness.

So you love what hurts and you and hate what could save you.

Once you are trained like that ... you will die here, in their web ... and you will smile the whole time.

BTW, you and several other people here make criticisms of "Christianity" ... these ideas are very fashionable amongst the sheep today.  Did you think that your view is somehow unique or a great invention of your own from insightful analysis?
No this is in the top 10 memes going around the soulless human sheep.  The sheep don't know they are sheep.  They xerox each others words and ideas, speak them at the top of their voice and return home feeling like it was a good day's work.

Sheep are either robotic "Christians" or robotic anti-"Christians", depending on the flavour of the month.  It's all the same, they just get told what to think and their replace their lives with what they are told.

Im sorry I can’t make head nor tail out of most of that.

as for ‘Christianity’.....spare me that fake nonsense that was created by the Elite many centuries against to keep us all imprisioned like sheep. 

I have no no doubt there was, at one time a genuine esoteric Christianity - but what we have now  parading as ‘Christianity  for the past few centuries is evil utter nonsense. You’re welcome to it.

22 minutes ago, Chica said:

I think as long as people are having such arguments and 'comments' about each other, the world is far from evolving. It was the same problem with that zoom video posted above-- I skipped through at a few places because I just wanted to get an idea of what they are talking about. Here's the problem-- these people have not yet internalized the truth of who they and we all are, it's still us vs them, like the topic of the thread. Until this realization dawns there is no better tomorrow, all tomorrows will be slightly different versions of the same game like a groundhog day. People throw about many talking points of mobilising communities, friends, taking a stand etc...Rideforever makes a good point about the drama of good guys and bad guys being played out for so long. People must realize first how the cabal got so much power in the first place. The beast was created because it was fed and we handed over our power to it. If we started an anti-cabal group today, it will end up in the same place where we are today all over again...People who would be members of this group will be participating first out of fear and helplessness against what's happening, then move on to a desire to control, 'guide' or 'direct' others, most people will want to cede control to a leader so they can just blindly follow (it's less taxing on the body and mind)..then the ego of many of those people--which was only barely suppressed previously-- will surge again and an elite group will emerge out of it that will then wish to accumulate more  and it goes on and on..And this is probably to much to write in this thread.

But, no, I don't think we can live without the cabal.

Even off the grid we can survive only for a short time. Solitary people will have a difficult time and communities will end up in the same cycle mentioned above. Because the 'seed' out of which it is all emerging is the same.

The fact that we are at this point--- compulsory masking, lockdowns, no freedom of speech, compulsory vaccines, and soon we will have rationed food- has happened only because it was the right time when the cabal had reached the point of absolute control of everything. Even if 'evil', these elites have a better knowledge of how reality works. As David says-- they have very high intelligence but low wisdom. Most of us who think we are 'good people' have neither.

Just my thoughts and I fully appreciate that I may be wrong on these points...so do not wish to undermine other people's opinions.

Reading your our last paragraph ....

‘compulsory masking, lockdowns, no freedom of speech, compulsory vaccines, and soon we will have rationed food- has happened only because it was the right time when the cabal had reached the point of absolute control of everything. ......

i cant agree....because everything is relative.

for example, compared to the horror of the Middle Ages and Black Death ...or the six years of world war 2.... where everything was compulsory and controlled ....there was no freedom of speech.... no food.... you could be arrested on the spot etc...

i dont think the cabal have absolute control of everything. ...in fact, I think it is the beginning of the end for them. And deep down , they know it. 

41 minutes ago, Johndavid said:

I have no no doubt there was, at one time a genuine esoteric Christianity - but what we have now  parading as ‘Christianity  for the past few centuries is evil utter nonsense. You’re welcome to it.

There is only one problem with what you say ... namely that you will simply die and vanish.
It was to solve this small problem that it all began.

But for you it seems to be more important to mechanically repeat your boring grudge that is not even your own.

You always have a lot of company doing this kind of thing, huddling with the sheep and their grudges ... it's good company, right until the end.

1 hour ago, Johndavid said:

for example, compared to the horror of the Middle Ages and Black Death ...or the six years of world war 2.... where everything was compulsory and controlled ....there was no freedom of speech.... no food.... you could be arrested on the spot etc...

i dont think the cabal have absolute control of everything. ...in fact, I think it is the beginning of the end for them. And deep down , they know it. 

Hope is a lovely thing, it’s what keeps us alive. And therefore I hope you are right and your faith in a better world proves to be true.

But if we look at the history you yourself have quoted, it does not inspire much hope.

Assuming for one moment that middle ages history etc is true, it would seem that not much good has been done by humanity over the centuries. Only the standard of living has improved but that improvement and the time it freed up was not used  constructively for exploration of the self. Think of Maslow’s hierarchy- as lower level needs of hunger and shelter are taken care of, did we evolve even to the level of our ancient ancestors- the relicts of whose civilizations we find around us?

Why did humanity end up in the dark ages/ middle ages? Why the world wars and why geniuses like Einstein played such an important role in the Manhattan project?

Any scientific or technological advancement we have achieved has been misused and abused. Because the programming of humanity has made them lose their wisdom and spiritual connection. For example- If so many countries have nuclear capability and humanity has already seen the horror of Hiroshima bombings, then why have all countries not become more peaceful? It is just my opinion but I think that the end did not happen then because the system was not ready to be switched off. The world wars offered the possibility of League of Nations and UN, precursor to the current NWO. The atrocities of that war were the backdrop for  immunity for some groups and the AI system was not ready.

The world was still analog and therefore not fully controllable. It’s like in the movie 2001- Space Odyssey, a monolithic structure drops at certain points in history to kick-start the next level of the story. If we believe what DI and other say- it was only after the technology was channelled through to mainstream public use and behavioural psychology was employed to cause addiction with low frequency programming of sex, violence etc. on screen- that the minds were controlled and became voluntarily ready to migrate online. I am not sure but this has something to do with ‘free will’, where we need to hand over our freedoms willingly. There is a longer explanation of why we ourselves have to devise the tools of our own destruction. This is where people’s religious beliefs are very useful and those who know we have the ‘spark of God’ in us will understand this better.

What’s happening now does beg the question-  why are we going backwards to what, as you say, was happening in the middle ages? Why the same things are happening again and again albeit with vastly different technologies? Only the technologies have evolved, not us.

On 5/27/2020 at 3:00 AM, Problem child said:

Ye agree with most of this apart from that milk is a bad habit! lol. There is a lot of history to it. As I say I wouldnt go near it nowadays but I believe that during ancient times it was a great source of sustenance, full of fat, live enzymes.  Having a herd and taking the extra milk from the nursing ewe's for your family was natural, and those humans that did this, probably survived during hard times when they needed the extra energy and fat in their diet. Some humans evolved to be able to digest other animals milk and some didnt. I suppose it does seem a bizarre habit, I used to think so also until I looked into Weston A price's work. He studied the diets of tribes all over the world, its very interesting. 

Dont completely dismiss raw milk, its a whole different thing.. the fact that it is banned in a lot of areas tells me they are trying to hide it from us for a reason, it can be very healing.

The hempseed, walnut and coconut  may not be toxic, however the vitamins are artificial, and i am not convinced that the body can use them as well as we might think. A baby can not grow off these vegan 'milks'. However it can survive off mothers milk or that of an animal, which says a lot to me about the nutrition content and to how we survived through history. imo 😉

Vitamins in hempseed, coconut, and walnut milk are not artificial. Not sure where you heard that but walnuts are packed with Omega 3 that the body needs. If you ever go to a grocery store that has a bulk section, before looking at any of the labels you can tell right away which bins are the walnuts because they have the most build up of material around the spout. That's walnut oil. I worked the bulk section at a whole Foods and at a Sprouts in the southwest.

The mother's milk has all the vitamins in it a baby needs IF the mother is eating a nutrient rich diet.

We will have to agree to disagree. I go by the facts. Humans should not be consuming animal milk, it is acidic and creates mucus in the body which is where bacteria thrive and actually does not help to build strong bones but instead the acidity and mucus causes the organs to pull nutrients from the bones to help aid the immune system in fighting off the bacteria that grows in the mucus. This is why so many people who have drank milk for years end up with osteoporosis anyway (osteo/skeletal, porosis/porous). They are mineral/nutrient deficient. Humanity never knew this hundreds or thousands of years ago, the importance of alkalinity vs acidity. So yeah humans survived but not without dis-ease.

Now that people are waking up to proper nutrition, the allopathic medical industry and big pharma are crapping themselves and then all the sudden we get this corona "virus" to scare all the ignorant people who don't know how to eat healthy.

I cheat with pizza once in a while but I have not drank milk since around 2012 and whenever I did drink milk my stomach went crazy and I was in the bathroom shortly after. Expensive milk too, grass fed, organic, I tried many of them. And back then I was usually sick once or twice a year. Then I switch to eating alkaline organic food only and I haven't been sick in years.

There have also been studies that show there is a percentage of blood and pus in milk. I'm not trying to damage you or give you that super disturbing mental image but I've done the research and it's not pretty what's going on in the dairy farming industry. A lot of those cows are sick from being pumped full of hormones so that they produce milk every day for years. It's not natural, and as usual it comes back to profit. If there was no profit in the dairy industry dairy farmers wouldn't be doing it now that we know the truth about milk and how it's not good for us.

Also, if Hollywood and the establishment are pushing milk you know it's bad. Drink milk all you want I don't care, but the facts are not on your side.

batman-milk.jpg

superman-milk.jpeg

milk-cut-out-the-middle-man.jpg

whats in milk.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Johndavid said:

which the ‘Christian’ over here preach that has caused most of the evil we experience today.

Why post that? It's "divisive". /s

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Blimey. Lore's original intention for this thread got well and truly sidetracked. 

2 hours ago, kj35 said:

Blimey. Lore's original intention for this thread got well and truly sidetracked. 

Yeah sorry if that was my fault but I was compelled to dispel some myths that have gone on for far too long regarding milk and "vegan".

4 hours ago, Messenger said:

Yeah sorry if that was my fault but I was compelled to dispel some myths that have gone on for far too long regarding milk and "vegan".

Not you. Not you at all.

8 hours ago, kj35 said:

Not you. Not you at all.

Alright cool. Guilty conscience here sometimes. lol I know sometimes I blow up a thread with multiple posts in a row so I never know if that sort of thing pisses people off. I'm only trying to help. ☺️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Messenger said:

Alright cool. Guilty conscience here sometimes. lol I know sometimes I blow up a thread with multiple posts in a row so I never know if that sort of thing pisses people off. I'm only trying to help. ☺️

As kj35 said, it's definitely not you who disrupted the thread Messenger, your posts are positive and helpful suggestions, which are entirely in the spirit of the OP.

Which basically was looking at envisaging ways that we, and by that I mean people who care about finding ways of improving life for everyone, can together build a hopeful future for all.

Part of this involves exposing the deceit and misinformation we have been conditioned to accept as our reality. The social engineering techniques used to confuse, make us look away and perhaps give up our dreams, are interesting to observe, even in this forum.  😉

• Thanks 1

The cabal have no power unless we the people give it to them. People talk about social distancing and self isolating etc. Personally I've done that most of my adult life through choice because the society we live in is not for me. So many rules, laws ...you must do this you can't do that...Boris will be personally cooking our meals next to help protect the NHS 🤣

Society gave up on me long before I gave up on it.

I have a kind heart and compassion for all beings especially those who are actively seeking to destroy our lives and take away our rights and freedom. They are my greatest teachers.

I was in a supermarket recently and was amazed at all the people wearing masks and even those visors. Its not the humanity I remember. It was like a scene from M*A*S*H lol

On the upside im saving a fortune on dental treatment, haircuts and bus fares so it's not all bad 😁

I'm going back to sleep now... I'll see you in my dreams 🖐🤪🖐

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Lore said:

As kj35 said, it's definitely not you who disrupted the thread Messenger, your posts are positive and helpful suggestions, which are entirely in the spirit of the OP.

Which basically was looking at envisaging ways that we, and by that I mean people who care about finding ways of improving life for everyone, can together build a hopeful future for all.

Part of this involves exposing the deceit and misinformation we have been conditioned to accept as our reality. The social engineering techniques used to confuse, make us look away and perhaps give up our dreams, are interesting to observe, even in this forum.  😉

Ah ok, thank you Lore for clarification, I appreciate it and I agree. 👍 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2020 at 11:58 PM, Messenger said:

There have also been studies that show there is a percentage of blood and pus in milk. I'm not trying to damage you or give you that super disturbing mental image 

Ye its no worries 🙂 Im not squeemish anymore so you wont damage me haha. I was vegan/vegetarian as a kid growing up all into adulthood for over 15 years watched every animal abuse vid going out there, brainwashed myself to never eat eat animals. Horrified by the industry and still am underneath it all but I do eat red meat  twice monthly now. I ended up with very low iron and other many issues from lack of vitamins even tho I took the supplements suggested. So its a subject I think is tough but I do object to men telling women that they can live off a vegan diet as well as bleed monthly (hope you are not squeemish). It is impossible to survive longterm without haem iron, women suffer faster. The reserves last longer in men for obvious reasons.  Haem iron is not found in plants. Going vegan and plant based later in life may be easier to sustain for longer as you have built up years of reserves in you liver.

Haem iron can also be found in raw milk. Which is why I believe strongly in raw milk as its nutrients have not been destroyed. Im sure I will get a lot of hate for posting this as everyone is vegan these days but I would say to them - get back to me in 15 years time and tell me how you feel! Also going through certain developmental stages as vegan is bad news. Check out Greta Thunberg.

As for the alkaline diet, I agree that you are right, it is what our bodies need, you will be super detoxed and healthy!  But you may need to refuel on certain animal nutrients from time to time, cholesterol, iron, B12. This is from my own and others experiences.  

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

It is possible for human beings to live without the cabal, or any rulers for that matter. However, it is unlikely because most people externalize their personal power, hand it to false idols, fake gurus and other assorted chancers. 

It is, I believe, an Archontic/demiurgic creation designed to generate a constant stream of negative energy. 

These past four months have amped that up to scary levels. 

This is why the idea of 'society' doesn't work, because dumb sheep are allowed to influence the lives of right-minded people like me who have no interest in following rules which have no basis in logic, like wearing masks and bathing in hand sanitizer. All I want is peace. These people are like dumb kids who want a big brother type figure to give them their dum-dum and tuck them in at night. That is a dysfunction.

Edited by Ethel
typo

On 8/1/2020 at 1:47 PM, Problem child said:

Ye its no worries 🙂 Im not squeemish anymore so you wont damage me haha. I was vegan/vegetarian as a kid growing up all into adulthood for over 15 years watched every animal abuse vid going out there, brainwashed myself to never eat eat animals. Horrified by the industry and still am underneath it all but I do eat red meat  twice monthly now. I ended up with very low iron and other many issues from lack of vitamins even tho I took the supplements suggested. So its a subject I think is tough but I do object to men telling women that they can live off a vegan diet as well as bleed monthly (hope you are not squeemish). It is impossible to survive longterm without haem iron, women suffer faster. The reserves last longer in men for obvious reasons.  Haem iron is not found in plants. Going vegan and plant based later in life may be easier to sustain for longer as you have built up years of reserves in you liver.

Haem iron can also be found in raw milk. Which is why I believe strongly in raw milk as its nutrients have not been destroyed. Im sure I will get a lot of hate for posting this as everyone is vegan these days but I would say to them - get back to me in 15 years time and tell me how you feel! Also going through certain developmental stages as vegan is bad news. Check out Greta Thunberg.

As for the alkaline diet, I agree that you are right, it is what our bodies need, you will be super detoxed and healthy!  But you may need to refuel on certain animal nutrients from time to time, cholesterol, iron, B12. This is from my own and others experiences.  

I'm not sold on the haem iron thing but I have not done enough research on it. When I do search for it I get a lot of "studies" from  mainstream organizations which to me is a red flag. Mainstream academia and the government (.gov sites). They have a vested interest to sell people on a product of lifestyle if someone is paying them enough money. Like soy.

The fact remains, cows, goats, totally different reproductive systems and cells from humans, and still falls under the acid side of pH scale, not to mention the energy aspect of it that people are taking into their body and soul when they eat animal meat that is from a full on dairy or cattle or pork processing operation. I'm surprised that you would go back to meat after seeing the dark side of the industry. I'm not judging though, once I've seen something I cannot un-see it. 😕

It's one thing to be living on the land out in the wilderness and be starving and to need to hunt because there is no other food around but most people these days are not like that, they don't go hunt and strip their own meat, they buy it at the store and have no idea where it comes from and how it was processed, how the animal was treated.

With things such as "meat glue" and hormones I don't take chances these days. There is all kinds of weird stuff going on. I've read that fetal cells are being put into foods to increase stimulation and addiction. But it's difficult to get further information on these large corporations and their recipes, so I just make my own food from veggies and fruits, nuts, seeds, all of which come from their natural habitat, trees growing in the ground, leaves and branches blowing in the breeze, fed by the rain and sunlight, and nutrients in the soil from animals, earth worms, bugs, etc. Yes I know the rain can be toxic but I'll take that over meat. Unfortunately nothing is clean and sacred and perfect anymore unless a person is high up in the mountains and in a very remote location.

No I do not hate you, we simply see differently when it comes to food. I think a lot of information that humanity have on food is wrong and from old times when people didn't know any better because they didn't have experience with dis-ease and how to eliminate it, machines to test biological material, etc. People, doctors and scientists, have said that the human gut contains a percentage of undigested red meat (those that eat it). It's also been said that fat from rendering meat increases cholesterol. It seems like everything bad for the body comes from animals and man processing it, but they don't like to admit it.

I say do what makes you happy, but not if it involves hurting animals (or people).

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Messenger said:

I'm not sold on the haem iron thing but I have not done enough research on it. When I do search for it I get a lot of "studies" from  mainstream organizations which to me is a red flag. Mainstream academia and the government (.gov sites). They have a vested interest to sell people on a product of lifestyle if someone is paying them enough money. Like soy.

The fact remains, cows, goats, totally different reproductive systems and cells from humans, and still falls under the acid side of pH scale, not to mention the energy aspect of it that people are taking into their body and soul when they eat animal meat that is from a full on dairy or cattle or pork processing operation. I'm surprised that you would go back to meat after seeing the dark side of the industry. I'm not judging though, once I've seen something I cannot un-see it. 😕

It's one thing to be living on the land out in the wilderness and be starving and to need to hunt because there is no other food around but most people these days are not like that, they don't go hunt and strip their own meat, they buy it at the store and have no idea where it comes from and how it was processed, how the animal was treated.

With things such as "meat glue" and hormones I don't take chances these days. There is all kinds of weird stuff going on. I've read that fetal cells are being put into foods to increase stimulation and addiction. But it's difficult to get further information on these large corporations and their recipes, so I just make my own food from veggies and fruits, nuts, seeds, all of which come from their natural habitat, trees growing in the ground, leaves and branches blowing in the breeze, fed by the rain and sunlight, and nutrients in the soil from animals, earth worms, bugs, etc. Yes I know the rain can be toxic but I'll take that over meat. Unfortunately nothing is clean and sacred and perfect anymore unless a person is high up in the mountains and in a very remote location.

No I do not hate you, we simply see differently when it comes to food. I think a lot of information that humanity have on food is wrong and from old times when people didn't know any better because they didn't have experience with dis-ease and how to eliminate it, machines to test biological material, etc. People, doctors and scientists, have said that the human gut contains a percentage of undigested red meat (those that eat it). It's also been said that fat from rendering meat increases cholesterol. It seems like everything bad for the body comes from animals and man processing it, but they don't like to admit it.

I say do what makes you happy, but not if it involves hurting animals (or people).

Like you say it depends on what research you do, it also depend upon your life experiences. We can search for as much studies as we like but for me anecdotal evidence is more valuable sometimes. I know myself that my body did not heal until I started eating haem iron again. If I could live healthy as vegan I would do it as I would feel lessguilty. But I dont have much reserves in my liver from being plant based from young age.

So I tried to return to veganism 2 years ago and only lasted three months  due to deficiencies starting, and my cycle stopping again. That to me is a major flag! If the body does not want to put energy into the womans cycle then something is wrong, its basically starvation mode! When it gets to that point you dont care anymore and its almost like the body overrides our moral feelings about meat eating. Which is interesting as I had zero cravings for 15 years. I could have ignored the fact it had stopped as some vegan women do but Im sure you would agree that would not have been a wise thing to do lol. I think more awareness is needed on this subject.

I found online stories from ex-vegan women who experienced the same thing. Im know there are exceptions tho who manage to survive on it for years and years, although I believe that many of these do refuel once a year on a binge and then forget about it. lol

I dont think we should be scared of cholesterol, it is something our bodies make to help us. Hormones are made out of cholesterol so is the brain for that matter! I eat plenty eggs now to make sure I get enough cholesterol. And when I do eat meat I get the fattiest bits going as I know they are what my body needs. All I will say is I lasted a long time pretty much all plant based seemingly healthy until suddenly I wasnt anymore, and when you become low iron it is hard to get out of it. 

What I have noticed tho is that veganism is growing, it is being pushed and the biggest worry is the number of children being fed this diet from a young age, this is disastrous to their health, hormones can not develop correctly. But in the UK a doctor will not say anything if a kid is being fed vegan, the eat well plate here is pretty much all plant based, they are reducing the meat and fat content that we are supposed to eat and promoting grains and plants which is not what kids need. It may beneficial for a person to eat this way after years of meat consumption to 'detox' but a kids need fat and protein. 

Thing is I know where you are coming from as Ive probably looked at all the same stuff as you. Undoing the vegan brainwashing I done to myself was hard and there are months when I will revert back to old habits and have to remind myself to go buy some meat. If it works for you great 🙂 I just wanted to make aware that its no a solution for everyone and can cause big issues.

Edited by Problem child
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Messenger said:

I will say one last thing on this subject and then let it go lol. Alot of people are concerned atm about vaccines causing infertility, which is real for sure. But im surprised that no-one has mentioned on here that veganism is one of the biggest threats to fertility rates. And it is actively being pushed by large food companies and promoted as being healthy for all stages of life which is completely untrue.

Its not just the crap thats in our food, its our attitudes towards food that is being attacked. 

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Problem child said:

I will say one last thing on this subject and then let it go lol. Alot of people are concerned atm about vaccines causing infertility, which is real for sure. But im surprised that no-one has mentioned on here that veganism is one of the biggest threats to fertility rates. And it is actively being pushed by large food companies and promoted as being healthy for all stages of life which is completely untrue.

Its not just the crap thats in our food, its our attitudes towards food that is being attacked. 

That is absolutely 100% false. I don't know where you read or heard that from but you should really consider finding new sources for accurate information.

I've already covered this and been in the industry for years watching this stuff happen and have spoke to a lot of people. Not saying that you haven't had many conversations as well but I can't take you seriously or credible ever since your comment about walnuts, coconuts and hempseed being "artificial". Those are some of the best building blocks for cellular repair for the human body that exist on this planet besides other stuff that the public don't hear about because the big pharma sorcerer demons and lab chemical freaks don't want people knowing about because they are powerful cleaners for the body. Such as seamoss, guaco, colloidal silver, seaweed, and some others.

The reason why people who engage in "veganism" are going infertile is because of the soy and other crap that these companies are putting in their product and then marketing as "vegan" and "healthy".

There is no such thing as "vegan" in terms of health food. It's a made up word by the agricultural or grocery industry to trick people into believing that they are eating healthy when in fact they are eating industrial waste. SOY. It's manufactured like fluoride. It is a man-made poison.

I'm sure I've posted this link on this site before somewhere.

https://www.foodrenegade.com/dangers-of-soy/

Coconuts, walnuts, and hempseed are natural they are alkaline, they've likely been here longer than humans. The walnut even looks like the human brain, that squiggly pattern and having a right and a left hemisphere, high omega 3 content. That is God speaking to us saying, I made this for you.

Where did the cow come from? Like the pig, no one knows, but it shows up one day on Earth and anglo saxon white men from Europe breed the cow like crazy to where it almost wipes out the buffalo on the "American" continent, and then together with pigs and chickens, all three animals are stuck in facilities by the thousands *Edit by the MILLIONS and milked, bred, and egged to death for decades so that humans can get "protein" which is a clever name for obese and dis-eased.

Well thankfully we have a AMA to approve the cancer "research" racket and the FDA to approve of big pharma and their lackey "doctors" to sell their poison "treatment" pills" to people who aren't smart enough to figure out that their body is constantly in an acidic toxic state. The same FDA who approve mercury in vaccines. The same AMA and FDA people who are actively engaged in various forms of eugenics aka population reduction with a giant disinfo campaign, those who are currently selling us a "virus".

Next you're going to tell me that the microwave oven is safe to use.

Edited by Messenger

On 5/24/2020 at 8:07 PM, rooey said:

sad that you limit yourself so. 

No need to be condescending or rude or "attacky" (we all do sometimes tho but awareness is key).. it only adds to problems if we cannot treat differing OPINIONs with clarity and respect. 

11 hours ago, RE:fresh said:

No need to be condescending or rude or "attacky" (we all do sometimes tho but awareness is key).. it only adds to problems if we cannot treat differing OPINIONs with clarity and respect. 

incorrect interpretation of the comment. Some people have very negative world views and to an extent they must not be entertained so much. 

I have thought on this topic a few times.  I fear the peoples defeatist attitudes doesn't help. But as with all problems there are solutions - its finding them that takes a while.  I think looking for the Achilles heel in a situation is helpful. What would cause something or someone to smarten up....? I think in the case of the so-called cabal...their weakness is their desire for control and power..... together with the money they need to effect their goals.  We could never extinguish their desires by simply expecting them to somehow become honourable....but we do have the control of the money they need to do it with. Although most dont realize that the control is in their hands because they dont have as much.  

The cabals power gets to be driven by money...money they create from nothing.

If somehow that money were to become worthless they would not be able to pay for,,bribes,, blackmail, or find and pay for mercenaries to do their bidding etc. They use people for their labour, because they can.... because people can be bought and paid for (.and I dont  mean by human trafficking....which is likely another of their vices) people base their lives around money.

As we can see from the current Plandemic when peoples money source dries up they start to sit and do nothing.  The cabals money source is their Achilles heel.  The digits on the screen relating to their bank accounts, hidden or otherwise....need to be reduced to zero. I believe we all need to push back against a cashless world. Keep money tangible. 

They are storing gold and silver, they know that if the monetary system crashes...even briefly, they have the previously used elements to effect power. They use a system of credit for labour.... but what if our labours were paid by bartering and exchange?  

Sounds crazy?   maybe sounds unreachable?  But everything they do is driven by money....think Bill Gates etc.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1

I agree with all your points, they need us to buy their trashy stuff through corporations and also to work as unquestioning slaves for them. I often think if we all just stop buying from Amazon and barter with local produce; avoid Microsoft products and go to Lynux (I haven’t done this yet), stop using pharmaceuticals, avoid vaccines and embrace natural remedies, avoid all corporations, incompetant authorities (including our corrupt governments) etc. we could cut out the 1% altogether and support each other.

We would also reduce our traumatic experiences because we would no longer be made to jump through hoops only to have everything taken away, so we would be happier, self sufficient and could devote more time to creativity. Then they would cease to exist as they no longer have any source of food or energy.. People are waking up and maybe we can do it ;)

• Like 1