Is it Feasible to Live without the Cabal Ruling Us?

Lore

"Why do we pay to live on the planet we are born on"

Lore, I have asked that EXACT SAME question for years! It is slavery to pay to live on Earth. And it especially frustrates me after having gone so far down the rabbit hole into the aerospace industry to find out that the aerospace corporations have developed the tech to go off planet to other planets and instead of educating humanity about it, they mock us and throw hints of it under our nose.

I believe humanity could live without the Cabal rule but so many people would need to put aside ego, pride, and FEAR. For starters. And I'm not perfect but a good example are the dairy farmers. I just watched this video of how mad they all are that they are being forced to dump the COWS milk, not their milk, that they have gone and sprayed it on politicians office!

These dairy farmers are so dense that they fail to see how they are mistreating those cows by forcing them to produce so much milk all day every day. It is abuse. And instead of sitting down and thinking, ok how can I navigate around this new challenge and get a clue that my business is actually the business of abusing animals, they desperately cling to the old ways.

• Like 1

I had to post that real quick before getting the blocked page. What those dairy farmers could do with all that land is turn it into an orchard. Bartlett pears, blueberries, walnut trees, strawberries, anything alkaline that would actually help humanity heal.

The one young kid with a dark beard said something about milk being "nutritious". Um no dude, milk is acidic and creates mucus in the body which is where bacteria thrives which is basically dis-ease, or the body not being at ease.

They should let half their cows go free to roam the land and live out their days without being forced to stand in those stalls all day with machines attached to their utters. How would that guys wife like to have a machine attached to her nipples all day, forced to stand or sit in a chair for six to eight hours while the machine pumps milk from her? I bet she wouldn't like it. And it's only until humans are put in similar situations does the light bulb go on for them.

Like the Orcas confined to a small tank, we need to make marine park CEO's live in a bathtub for a year and see how they like it.

Humanity are going through a major change in consciousness and will need to adjust behavior to fit their new way of thinking about life and how to live healthy and coexist with other beings. That's what much of this is about. 

So yes, humanity could live without the Cabal but they would need to take responsibility for themselves and stop demanding that politicians always try to fix problems and challenges by using bribes. If something isn't good for us, we need to stop doing it simply because we profit from it.

That's another thing, humanity can no longer make decisions based on will I profit from this or not. Humanity need to base decisions on, is this good for me? Is this good for Earth? Is this good for the animals? The plants? The time for service to self and the almighty dollar is over.

Edited by Messenger
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Messenger said:

Humanity are going through a major change in consciousness and will need to adjust behavior to fit their new way of thinking about life and how to live healthy and coexist with other beings. That's what much of this is about. 

So yes, humanity could live without the Cabal but they would need to take responsibility for themselves and stop demanding that politicians always try to fix problems and challenges by using bribes. If something isn't good for us, we need to stop doing it simply because we profit from it.
That's another thing, humanity can no longer make decisions based on will I profit from this or not. Humanity need to base decisions on, is this good for me? Is this good for Earth? Is this good for the animals? The plants? The time for service to self and the almighty dollar is over.

Thanks for your great post, I would be very happy to live in the world with the solutions you described.

It was sad to see how in that video, the farmers decided to waste milk rather than give it away... and not even consider ways to improve the lives of their cattle, that happens in the UK too.

I totally agree humanity will need to become far more aware of how we interact with and affect all life on this planet, if we are to bring about effective change. It also feels to me like we need to be incorruptable ourselves, to ensure the cabal will no longer have any power and control over us, so collectively saying 'No' and not accepting anything that harms us would be a great first step. :classic_smile: (I'll post a like as soon as I am able to.)

• Like 1

The only way to get out is known as "Salvation".
This requires a deliberate and fanatical effort to change your state of consciousness so that you live in a higher plane, through many years of persistent practice.
If that is not done you will at best always be in this world or a world like it because your state of consciousness is so coarse and insensitive that it requires repeated torture.

More or less, everyone gets what they deserve.

Apologies for the inconvenience !

20 minutes ago, rideforever said:

The only way to get out is known as "Salvation".
This requires a deliberate and fanatical effort to change your state of consciousness so that you live in a higher plane, through many years of persistent practice.
If that is not done you will at best always be in this world or a world like it because your state of consciousness is so coarse and insensitive that it requires repeated torture.

More or less, everyone gets what they deserve.

Apologies for the inconvenience !

You seem to be lecturing about concepts of which most of us are already aware. Do you consider that you have a higher state of consciousness to everyone else then?

And what do the BeeGees have to do with higher consciousness exactly?

8 hours ago, Lore said:

Thanks for your great post, I would be very happy to live in the world with the solutions you described.

It was sad to see how in that video, the farmers decided to waste milk rather than give it away... and not even consider ways to improve the lives of their cattle, that happens in the UK too.

I totally agree humanity will need to become far more aware of how we interact with and affect all life on this planet, if we are to bring about effective change. It also feels to me like we need to be incorruptable ourselves, to ensure the cabal will no longer have any power and control over us, so collectively saying 'No' and not accepting anything that harms us would be a great first step. :classic_smile: (I'll post a like as soon as I am able to.)

Lore, good to hear back from you, I hope you had a easy Monday. ?

The milk thing I am conflicted on because I have come to learn that it does not provide the vitamins that we were taught long ago, it is actually not good for humans. Not to be too graphic but logically why would we drink the milk from an animals reproductive system? Cows are not our mom/mum, the genetic structure, cellular structure, molecular structure, are not the same as us.

But yes I agree they should have been able to sell it or give it away, but to spray it on the buildings is gross, it's a biological matter and now it's all over the building and streets, sidewalks.

A comparable scenario is a truck full of women's breast milk, would people be ok with that being sprayed all over the place? lol

Incorruptable. I'm not perfect, it is difficult kicking cheese entirely. I am not perfect by any means but I try to pay it forward as often as possible.

'Back in the day' we used to drink raw milk full of live enzymes to help us digest it, all was fine then, it was small scale and highly nutritious. But then in the industrial age we learnt to make it last longer by heating it to over a 100 degrees, so it is now dead matter, the body doesnt know what to do with it, intolerance's and allergies appear. I wouldnt touch pasteurised milk nowadays, raw is hard to get hold of but if you can and are not already intolerant its worth it. I believe in supporting the few rapidly diminishing small ethical dairy farms that are still going, they will be gone soon. some still offer grassfed raw milk.

I completely get the moral stand point and I understand what happens to the bulls that are born. But ancient tribes did evolve to drink milk from cows it is where we came from. 

The idea that milk can be made from oats, soya, almonds etc is insane - its not milk its sludge and chemicals pushed by food companies for profits. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Problem child said:

'Back in the day' we used to drink raw milk full of live enzymes to help us digest it, all was fine then, it was small scale and highly nutritious. But then in the industrial age we learnt to make it last longer by heating it to over a 100 degrees, so it is now dead matter, the body doesnt know what to do with it, intolerance's and allergies appear. I wouldnt touch pasteurised milk nowadays, raw is hard to get hold of but if you can and are not already intolerant its worth it. I believe in supporting the few rapidly diminishing small ethical dairy farms that are still going, they will be gone soon. some still offer grassfed raw milk.

I completely get the moral stand point and I understand what happens to the bulls that are born. But ancient tribes did evolve to drink milk from cows it is where we came from. 

The idea that milk can be made from oats, soya, almonds etc is insane - its not milk its sludge and chemicals pushed by food companies for profits. 

There used to be raw, unpasteurised milk in green top milk bottles, as well as the usual silver top, which you could have delivered by your local milkman. It was phased out in the early 1990s by the big diary companies I believe, due to so-called health and safety.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lore said:

You seem to be lecturing about concepts of which most of us are already aware.

You don't seem to be aware of them, as you continue talking about utopian fantasies that don't look much like they are going to appear.  At some point you have to start working towards things that have a hope of working, rather than imagining stuff that will not materialize.

Interestingly it seems that many businesses will continue to do "working at home" and reduce office space and save themselves some rent - so a big prolonged shock can have upsides.  That seems to be what mankind requires to change ... and then it will fall into slumber again until the next time.  Very slow pace of change.

10 hours ago, Problem child said:

Problem Child, I have to disagree on milk being nutritious. The milk from our mother, yes, the milk from animals, no. It is not designed for us. Are you a cow? No probably not. lol. Are you a goat? Probably not.

Grassfed, makes no difference, drinking an animals milk is one of those things where humanity went wrong and its time they broke the programming and bad habit.

Soy is poison, allegedly it came from Asia around 1100 BC and was apparently used as fertilizer until someone decided to ferment it and label it as safe to consume. There is a lot of misconception about soy and the amount Asians eat, it is not as much as westerners have been led to believe, accounting for only a small portion of their food intake. Soy is also subsidized by the government which is another red flag to me. Learn more here:

https://www.foodrenegade.com/dangers-of-soy/

Almonds I believe is where arsenic comes from.

The best milk alternative I've found is hempseed milk, walnut milk, and coconut milk.

Edited by Messenger
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Messenger said:

Problem Child, I have to disagree on milk being nutritious. The milk from our mother, yes, the milk from animals, no. It is not designed for us. Are you a cow? No probably not. lol. Are you a goat? Probably not.

Grassfed, makes no difference, drinking an animals milk is one of those things where humanity went wrong and its time they broke the programming and bad habit.

Soy is poison, allegedly it came from Asia around 1100 BC and was apparently used as fertilizer until someone decided to ferment it and label it as safe to consume. There is a lot of misconception about soy and the amount Asians eat, it is not as much as westerners have been led to believe, accounting for only a small portion of their food intake. Soy is also subsidized by the government which is another red flag to me. Learn more here:

https://www.foodrenegade.com/dangers-of-soy/

Almonds I believe is where arsenic comes from.

The best milk alternative I've found is hempseed milk, walnut milk, and coconut milk.

Ye agree with most of this apart from that milk is a bad habit! lol. There is a lot of history to it. As I say I wouldnt go near it nowadays but I believe that during ancient times it was a great source of sustenance, full of fat, live enzymes.  Having a herd and taking the extra milk from the nursing ewe's for your family was natural, and those humans that did this, probably survived during hard times when they needed the extra energy and fat in their diet. Some humans evolved to be able to digest other animals milk and some didnt. I suppose it does seem a bizarre habit, I used to think so also until I looked into Weston A price's work. He studied the diets of tribes all over the world, its very interesting. 

Dont completely dismiss raw milk, its a whole different thing.. the fact that it is banned in a lot of areas tells me they are trying to hide it from us for a reason, it can be very healing.

The hempseed, walnut and coconut  may not be toxic, however the vitamins are artificial, and i am not convinced that the body can use them as well as we might think. A baby can not grow off these vegan 'milks'. However it can survive off mothers milk or that of an animal, which says a lot to me about the nutrition content and to how we survived through history. imo ;)

22 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

There used to be raw, unpasteurised milk in green top milk bottles, as well as the usual silver top, which you could have delivered by your local milkman. It was phased out in the early 1990s by the big diary companies I believe, due to so-called health and safety.

sounds about right, raw milk has been vilified and announced as dangerous. They dont want us drinking it. If you find a well cared for grass fed herd, you an drink it no issues. It was never available when I was a kid so I travelled pretty far last year to a little farm with a jersey herd to try it, was pretty good.

Perhaps we should post links to free resources showing food growth, survival, habitat building? I'll have a dig around and see what there is. But am sure others here will have some resources. There's what looks like an excellent programme on ickonic hosted by jaymie which covers this. Only seen the trailer yet. The 7 day free trial is still running. I'll save this post and try and come back and edit in the links.

Edit : hmm looks more all round stuff but the trailer definitely seemed to indicate some prep stuff in it. Will try and watch it if family kj will let me. 

Consciousness - Presented by Christianne Van Wijk

BRAND NEW ICKONIC SERIES - Filmed in New Zealand this Series is presented by Award Winning Dutch Filmaker and Producer Christianne Van Wijk, in each Episode she sits down with someone from a different background and talks about what Consciousness means to them. From Psyhics to Sacred Geometors, we're all part of one collective Consciousness and together we can help change the World by changing ourselves. This Series shows how to do that and looks at why we're not in that balanced state to begin with.

Edited by kj35
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, kj35 said:

Consciousness - Presented by Christianne Van Wijk

I have transcribed from the trailer ... with comments ...

A soul is either going to be informed and shaped by a spirit or its gonna be information and shaped by an external world of conditioning.

What is it that is completely an expression of the essence I am ?

A soul is not informed.  It is part of God.  Only something that can be programmed is "informed".  A soul comprehend truth because it is directly connect to God, or the Light of Consciousness.  Clearly these people are looking for another way to programme their madness, this time with "positive" madness.

The power that can implement a mind in humans can control anything as long as humans are not acting as a spirit.

Here you see they use the word "Control" ... they wish to Control.  Which means they are not looking for the spiritual, spirituality is to no longer need control because you are in harmony with God.  Whether you Control things with Organic Permaculture or with Corporate Capitalism it is all the same.

The problem with spirituality is that people have not made the next step to see what the material reality of spirituality is.

No, the problem with spirituality is that in this era it is extremely degenerated ... to the point where the world is in great decay.  There are few people who can even transmit what spirituality actually is ... meanwhile many false prophets are on youtube trying to monetise it.

This drama of the good guys and bad guys has been playing out for so long.  It doesn't matter which way you move the characters when it's them versus us there is no winning.

Spirituality requires an exceptionally high degree of discrimination between good and bad.  It is only through deep long term practice that you can sense what God actually is in reality.  This is a power of discrimination so high that it is not native to a monkey-person.  All the sages and saints spent many years in meditation to achieve this high level of discrimination.

Jesus spoke of discrimination at the basic level ... the difference between planting  a seed on rocky soil, or on soil that will be trampled by people walking over it, or eaten by birds ... or entangled by weeks.   He had many parables like this to teach people the basic discrimination of good and bad on Earth, so that people have a beginning.

This quote from the series where discrimination is being rejected means that these people function at an extremely low and insincere level.  You will find a plumber to have more wisdom.

... to go from a state of survival to thriving ... 

The internet is a fine place for people to talk of the Shift, the magic that is about to happen, and so on.

Meanwhile in the real world Cancer, planetary destruction etc...

Spirituality is so exceptionally difficult to find today.  Much more difficult that in other eras.

I have seen new prophets have appeared with exceptionally low conscience to talk control of the income streams of Christianity Judaism and all paths, one by one these are being re-owned and re-Poped .. .destroying any smattering of light that may have remained.

The writing is on the wall, this species is going to down.

@rideforever   Here’s an idea… how about starting a new thread about your God, your higher consciousness, your spirituality and your religion, but in a dedicated thread where we can ask questions and have an informed debate about your religious views? We can then learn the specific details of what you are prescribing here and in other threads. Your views seem to be rather confused, but surely you are aware as a being of higher consciousness than me, that we are all unique, we all have an entirely different concept of what or who ‘God’ is and if you want to effect change in the world you need to ‘do as you would be done by’ or in other words ‘be the change you want to see’ rather than prescribe to others.

I usually read an entire thread before posting, and confess I've not got round to it with this one yet.

But if all the people in the offices of authority were actually doing what they are supposed to be doing, and what they're being paid to do, instead of thieving, lying, cheating, raping and murdering, under direction of said cabal, we could be living in a very nice world indeed right now. 

No I do not think it is possible, not on this planet anyway. We have incarnated on this prison planet for a reason which is to work out our fallen state and it will all end one day. The Bible mentions the end in Revelation and those deemed worthy will ascend to a higher dimensional universe after the "harvest" of souls has occured. This world will end before the "Cabal" try to implement their full plan which is total control of the population through technology. The mark of the beast (vaccine quantum dot tattoo/microchip system) will turn you into a cyborg and prevent you from ascending, which is why it is forbidden by God. But now a lot of people know this as Microsoft made it plainly observable with their 060606 patent that is a system to mine cryptocurrency using a device implanted in your body that reads your EM field. 

• 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, Mr H said:

There was a great discussion - and what can we do? was answered beautifully by David Martin at the end if you go to 1hr 10mins of the video

Was it ?

I find these people absolutely idiotic.

They are suspicious of everything, government is wrong, this is wrong, that is wrong ... because ... and it always comes down to this underlying idea .... I am just fucking great and should have money pouring on my head ... but some bad people are stopping that.
Hmm ... that's your founding idea is it ?
What's the difference between this an marxism?  Everyone just feels they are owed a living.  Everything should just be given to me because I am so great.

Interestingly these people talk like this because they have not learnt even the smallest thing about life, for instance that you work to become more intelligent, it's not for free.  But clearly they never did that because sheep can make a living by being sheep.  Everything is copied.  Including the loathing of government.  It's all an act.  If you could see inside these people you would see there is almost nothing there.  Scary but true.

And .. although these 6 people can agree on everything that is wrong, they can slash everything in the world.  But they never really talk about the specifics of what principles they wish to live by.  Oh, apart from we are all free and just great already.  ... the reason they never actually discuss how they understand life to function is because if they did that they would soon see that they all come from different places with very different life understandings and would not actually be happy to live in each other's worlds.  But they avoid that so they can keep the game going.

My conclusion after observing such things for many years is that for human beings there is no hope whatsoever, they are low and unconscious and cowardly.  Only through transformation do new possibilities become possible.

But who would bother transforming himself when he is already really great already.

Ok, I didn't listen to any of what you have written when I listened to the video.

The part I referenced ended with the last bastion are the people themselves, not the state which is in the 10th Amendment.

I didn't hear anything about pouring money on their heads or people thinking they should be owed a living.

the best you can do is safety of the mind but make no mistake that this is spiritual warfare involving dark interdimensional entities who will follow you even off grid. these bastard beings are not just summoned to create chaos but are just there and don't believe in the 'free will' that the good guys do.

14 hours ago, Mr H said:

The part I referenced ended with the last bastion are the people themselves, not the state which is in the 10th Amendment.

Hey says that under this pressure he will recognize that he will stand resolute against the dark forces that are opposing, and that this world will be over just as soon as we decide it is.

This is exactly what the Marxists NWO pawns are saying ... they say the current world, the Christian Western world, will be over because they have decided its time to destroy it.
So frankly the truther movement is exactly the same as the Marxists.  Everybody hates this world and wants to tear it down for a glorious revolution (details not provided) ... I assume that's going to be a world without governance where people are really nice, and free, and the money falls out of the sky ... and everything is tolerated right.

Well this is already happening, in schools children are taught sodomy, genital surgery and everything is tolerated ... and the money is handed out by the Government to anyone that moans a bit, it's a lottery.  And if people don't like history or religion, they just re-write it ... because they are free, or maybe burn down the library and the church because we are free.  It's all so fantastic being free isn't it.

People get like this when the dark forces convince everyone that the other side is bad, and you have to reject everything and everyone.  Then you are suspicious of everything and everyone.  And everything gets in the way of your glorious freedom.  The newspapers tell everyone that everyone else is bad.  And everyone agrees.
The distrust grows until society simply falls apart and the result is total collapse and mass death.

And the endless talk of how we are just gonna be free if ... x... y ... z.

In the Western world we are bequeathed incredible level of material wealth and freedom, and until recently culture ... that was based on very hard work by very many people, who with great hope followed a certain pattern of life and lived "in fear of God" and so on.
And the people who have been born into this wealth ... have decided they can't be bothered to continue this pattern, even in its basic rules let alone the advanced rules.

The newspapers have done their job well.  Death will follow.

The Real Message
It's good if you take this opportunity to wake up, I commend you.
You should wake up to the following realisations:
a.  The old ways were best, they were well designed by a better class of people and you should re-apply them to your life.
b.  You are either under God or under the evil world ... again, do what your ancestors did.  The ones that built the world you live in.
c.  Don't listen to the voices of the era that is destroying your society.

Edited by rideforever

On 5/27/2020 at 11:46 AM, rideforever said:

I have transcribed from the trailer ... with comments ...

A soul is either going to be informed and shaped by a spirit or its gonna be information and shaped by an external world of conditioning.

What is it that is completely an expression of the essence I am ?

A soul is not informed.  It is part of God.  Only something that can be programmed is "informed".  A soul comprehend truth because it is directly connect to God, or the Light of Consciousness.  Clearly these people are looking for another way to programme their madness, this time with "positive" madness.

The power that can implement a mind in humans can control anything as long as humans are not acting as a spirit.

Here you see they use the word "Control" ... they wish to Control.  Which means they are not looking for the spiritual, spirituality is to no longer need control because you are in harmony with God.  Whether you Control things with Organic Permaculture or with Corporate Capitalism it is all the same.

The problem with spirituality is that people have not made the next step to see what the material reality of spirituality is.

No, the problem with spirituality is that in this era it is extremely degenerated ... to the point where the world is in great decay.  There are few people who can even transmit what spirituality actually is ... meanwhile many false prophets are on youtube trying to monetise it.

This drama of the good guys and bad guys has been playing out for so long.  It doesn't matter which way you move the characters when it's them versus us there is no winning.

Spirituality requires an exceptionally high degree of discrimination between good and bad.  It is only through deep long term practice that you can sense what God actually is in reality.  This is a power of discrimination so high that it is not native to a monkey-person.  All the sages and saints spent many years in meditation to achieve this high level of discrimination.

Jesus spoke of discrimination at the basic level ... the difference between planting  a seed on rocky soil, or on soil that will be trampled by people walking over it, or eaten by birds ... or entangled by weeks.   He had many parables like this to teach people the basic discrimination of good and bad on Earth, so that people have a beginning.

This quote from the series where discrimination is being rejected means that these people function at an extremely low and insincere level.  You will find a plumber to have more wisdom.

... to go from a state of survival to thriving ... 

The internet is a fine place for people to talk of the Shift, the magic that is about to happen, and so on.

Meanwhile in the real world Cancer, planetary destruction etc...

Spirituality is so exceptionally difficult to find today.  Much more difficult that in other eras.

I have seen new prophets have appeared with exceptionally low conscience to talk control of the income streams of Christianity Judaism and all paths, one by one these are being re-owned and re-Poped .. .destroying any smattering of light that may have remained.

The writing is on the wall, this species is going to down.

You remind me of the critic who lambasts a play and has even bother to see it. 

So what they think is irrelevant .

dont you think? 

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

Hey says that under this pressure he will recognize that he will stand resolute against the dark forces that are opposing, and that this world will be over just as soon as we decide it is.

This is exactly what the Marxists NWO pawns are saying ... they say the current world, the Christian Western world, will be over because they have decided its time to destroy it.
So frankly the truther movement is exactly the same as the Marxists.  Everybody hates this world and wants to tear it down for a glorious revolution (details not provided) ... I assume that's going to be a world without governance where people are really nice, and free, and the money falls out of the sky ... and everything is tolerated right.

Well this is already happening, in schools children are taught sodomy, genital surgery and everything is tolerated ... and the money is handed out by the Government to anyone that moans a bit, it's a lottery.  And if people don't like history or religion, they just re-write it ... because they are free, or maybe burn down the library and the church because we are free.  It's all so fantastic being free isn't it.

People get like this when the dark forces convince everyone that the other side is bad, and you have to reject everything and everyone.  Then you are suspicious of everything and everyone.  And everything gets in the way of your glorious freedom.  The newspapers tell everyone that everyone else is bad.  And everyone agrees.
The distrust grows until society simply falls apart and the result is total collapse and mass death.

And the endless talk of how we are just gonna be free if ... x... y ... z.

In the Western world we are bequeathed incredible level of material wealth and freedom, and until recently culture ... that was based on very hard work by very many people, who with great hope followed a certain pattern of life and lived "in fear of God" and so on.
And the people who have been born into this wealth ... have decided they can't be bothered to continue this pattern, even in its basic rules let alone the advanced rules.

The newspapers have done their job well.  Death will follow.

The Real Message
It's good if you take this opportunity to wake up, I commend you.
You should wake up to the following realisations:
a.  The old ways were best, they were well designed by a better class of people and you should re-apply them to your life.
b.  You are either under God or under the evil world ... again, do what your ancestors did.  The ones that built the world you live in.
c.  Don't listen to the voices of the era that is destroying your society.

With great respect, I have never read such nonsense in my life. 

Your last three points were hilarious- I think you’d like us all back as servants to the great landed gentry, who you describe as a better class of person! 

Your b point is the usual religious nonsense that the fake religions have been peddling for centuries - in fact, I believe  it is this perversion of the nature of God which the ‘Christian’ over here preach that has caused most of the evil we experience today. 

Dont take offense- but  you remind me of some character I watched on tv  years as a kid, a butler bloke called Hutson in downstairs upstairs or something. 

He too felt inferior to the ‘higher classes’ who governed him. 

Bty, the world is not ending, it is simply changing, evolving.  And I have no doubt for the better. As icke says many times, it’s actually a great time to be alive. .

Edited by Johndavid