Lore

Is it Feasible to Live without the Cabal Ruling Us?

The purpose of this thread is to collectively envisage an idealistic future for those who want to opt out of the dystopian nightmare the cabal have planned for us.

History has shown that rebellions and protests are always harmful to people and very slow in implementing change. Petitions through entities such as change.org (‘owned’ by Billy boy) are cancelled and deleted. So our future success may lie in the direction of raising awareness enough to effect change and tip the balance of power, but if that were to happen, it seems that universal / spiritual law requires us to envisage the world we want to create, in enough numbers to ‘outbid’ the cabal’s existing and unwanted long term plan.

So what changes would we make and what would we be happy to remove from our current existence? Why do we pay to live on the planet we are born on? Is it possible to live in local communities where children learn what they enjoy doing and people join together to build homes, produce food, create local enterprise and trade without a ‘cost’? From memory, there was an abandoned village in Spain, where people got together, renovated the buildings and turned it into a thriving community..

TPTB would argue that human beings need controlling, but is that really true, or is ‘crime’ just dissent against the system of oppression? Are ‘lazy’ people just sick of doing work in which they find no enjoyment in order to survive? Are freedom fighters not always infiltrated by state actors with no ethics or empathy? In reality are human beings far more moral than our oppressors?

Are we prepared to permanently boycott the products of worldwide corporations; to eliminate fear, wars, bombs, slavery, nuclear stuff, Musk’s sat-elites, GMO’s, 5G, fracking, fractional reserve banking, drones, abuse, big pharma, AI, chem-trails, spy bots, the political system, corrupted governments, well, everything they do really and to replace it with a sort of autonomous collective equality reality? How would that look?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lore said:

So what changes would we make and what would we be happy to remove from our current existence?

Personally i have little hope in humanity because there's just too many sheep, it's a losing battle. So i'm leaving this world when nature says so and i won't be breeding any souls to suffer in it. It ends with me... the sheep can get fucked and have their shit society. They can all suffer for all i care

• Like 1

You can definitely dream of one in your afterlife. Or, you can graduate into hyperdimensional reality where you are a lot freer.

I tend to believe that "we" are not needed for the future of our species. What we call elite is the inner circle/core of what is going on. There maybe even higher ranks unknown to us.

Those individuals have a clear vision on how to not only survive but also on how to ascend as a human race. We are merely needed as tools or "human resources". As far as I can see their plan is going according to plan quite well. It does not matter if we exchange our ideas and theories in little groups online.

They move on and will leave us behind when the time is ready. By the way - they could always breed a new heard of people if needed.

So your question is kind of leading to a dead end. You are not part of the club and so am I. We will continue with this circus until one day it is all over. And they will move on.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, TrueSon said:

You can definitely dream of one in your afterlife. Or, you can graduate into hyperdimensional reality where you are a lot freer.

How do you do that? 

I think the most important thing is to re-establish harmony with nature in our lives. For example producing your own food among other things that you can make "for free". Easier said than done. Striving for that though might open some hidden doors along the way.

Other than that living form the heart is key. I for one don't think the elites will succeed with their plans. . . I believe there will be interventions of different sorts. David Icke is one of the interventions that contributes to the elite not succeeding with their plans.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lore said:

The purpose of this thread is to collectively envisage an idealistic future for those who want to opt out of the dystopian nightmare the cabal have planned for us.

History has shown that rebellions and protests are always harmful to people and very slow in implementing change. Petitions through entities such as change.org (‘owned’ by Billy boy) are cancelled and deleted. So our future success may lie in the direction of raising awareness enough to effect change and tip the balance of power, but if that were to happen, it seems that universal / spiritual law requires us to envisage the world we want to create, in enough numbers to ‘outbid’ the cabal’s existing and unwanted long term plan.

So what changes would we make and what would we be happy to remove from our current existence? Why do we pay to live on the planet we are born on? Is it possible to live in local communities where children learn what they enjoy doing and people join together to build homes, produce food, create local enterprise and trade without a ‘cost’? From memory, there was an abandoned village in Spain, where people got together, renovated the buildings and turned it into a thriving community..

TPTB would argue that human beings need controlling, but is that really true, or is ‘crime’ just dissent against the system of oppression? Are ‘lazy’ people just sick of doing work in which they find no enjoyment in order to survive? Are freedom fighters not always infiltrated by state actors with no ethics or empathy? In reality are human beings far more moral than our oppressors?

Are we prepared to permanently boycott the products of worldwide corporations; to eliminate fear, wars, bombs, slavery, nuclear stuff, Musk’s sat-elites, GMO’s, 5G, fracking, fractional reserve banking, drones, abuse, big pharma, AI, chem-trails, spy bots, the political system, corrupted governments, well, everything they do really and to replace it with a sort of autonomous collective equality reality? How would that look?

Ruby ridge and Waco tell us that it would be tough to opt out 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Lore said:

This book (the Market for Liberty) is a blueprint for just such a shift.

The first few chapters make it abundantly clear that it is infinitely more feasible than the current system.

Edited by zarkov
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Yasmina said:

How do you do that? 

I haven't figured out the details, yet. If I had, I would probably have done it already.

Posted (edited)

All I can answer to this is to take a look at Michael Tellinger's very well thought out UBUNTU "One Small Town" project.

The South African has been making the round of many parts of the world explaining exactly what this is meant to do. On Gaia TV is a whole series of "Human Origins" to watch, the last several are of some of his talks in the USA on Ubuntu. Here I include a link to his Ubuntu website, where you can also find videos on the One Small Town project. https://www.ubuntucontributionism.org/

It is an excellent idea, based on "If Something isn't good for Everyone, it is no good at all."

If we had such a place to go to, given that so many of us will never have our jobs or businesses from prior to this global lockdown etc., ever again, I for one would go there instead of probably having to kill myself because of the consequences of refusing "the vaccine". I mean, if push really came to shove and not enough people would stand up against this monstrous oppression, I would rather die when the time came than live the way the Reptilians and their idiotic minions envisage!

So, such a sanctuary as Michael Tellinger would love to set up could well be the solution for all those like us. It just remains to decide where exactly we could set it up... And then hope that the Reptilians' minions won't come to ruin it all.

Edited by Dagmar Gross
  • Like 1

If we live without fear and believe we are empowered we can do whatever we want. Perception is everything. Sounds simplistic but it really is about where we choose to place our focus. If we focus on what nefarious authorities can do to us and worry about it, chances are the negativity we imagine will befall us. But if we believe we are free and capable of overcoming adversity to achieve our dreams and ambitions then we will. The world is what we make of it.

• Like 2

Personally, I think some form of control is required, it's when it becomes an oppressive Tyranny.....

11 hours ago, KingPin said:

I tend to believe that "we" are not needed for the future of our species. What we call elite is the inner circle/core of what is going on. There maybe even higher ranks unknown to us.

Those individuals have a clear vision on how to not only survive but also on how to ascend as a human race. We are merely needed as tools or "human resources". As far as I can see their plan is going according to plan quite well. It does not matter if we exchange our ideas and theories in little groups online.

They move on and will leave us behind when the time is ready. By the way - they could always breed a new heard of people if needed.

So your question is kind of leading to a dead end. You are not part of the club and so am I. We will continue with this circus until one day it is all over. And they will move on.

Hiya KingPin, I'm sure there are higher ranks unknown to us, apparantly there are 70 level higher than POTUS and I'm sure they want to think of us all as human resources, but if we begin to realise our individual uniqueness and free will, their power would disintegrate, we just need to believe in ourselves and in our fellow human beings. There are 7.5 billion of us who have chosen to incarnate at this time, we must have had a reason. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

We need to come together again and love one another.. let that mutual love be the guiding light of our principles.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Stride said:

We need to come together again and love one another.. let that mutual love be the guiding light of our principles.

Who says we dont already, that is the default :-)

17 minutes ago, Stride said:

And ,,

recognise that there are those around us that are not with love or good intentions ,,

And want to promote their own agendas ,,

2 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

And ,,

recognise that there are those around us that are not with love or good intentions ,,

Your dam right....

15 minutes ago, Stride said:

8 minutes ago, labrats said:

Who says we dont already, that is the default :-)

2 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

And ,,

Yes indeed, I think that is all very true, we are one consciousness, each with our unique experiences. But there are those that do not experience real love, especially as children and therefore do not know how to relate in a positive way to others. They also need somewhere safe to learn what love really is.  :classic_smile: 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, labrats said:

Personally, I think some form of control is required, it's when it becomes an oppressive Tyranny.....

As soon as external control is introduced then it always without fail runs away with itself. History shows this to be true.

The closest we have ever come to a society with fair governance has been true republics with minimal government. But you can see how USA worked out!

The trouble with power is that it corrupts!

If a minarchy were installed then it would soon grow as they all have. 

The only way is to learn where we have always gone wrong and to comprehend what is equitable for all life to function in freedom.

The end of all evil by Jeremy Lock (easily found in pdf format on the web) describes many of the flaws and issues of language, culture and the mechanism that has suppressed us for god knows how long.

For instance a comparison between Principles and Law is made. 

Principles offer solutions that enhance life, freedom  and liberty.

Whereas 

Laws obstructs, contains, restricts  and controls,  diminshing our freedom and liberty.

Principles focus on positives  where Law focus on negatives. 

Glass half full vs Glass half empty

We have been subjugated through indoctrination and dogma to accept that the only way forward is within the current restrictive paradigm/s that we are intellectually offered. The obvious solutions are being open to new constructs (that are really old) and that living by principal needn't be restrictive nor harmful nor lead to power control system if perceived and enacted with clear moral intent.

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Stride said:

I find most humans totally ‘unlovable’; even more so these days, so that counts me out.

34 minutes ago, Lore said:

Yes indeed, I think that is all very true, we are one consciousness, each with our unique experiences. But there are those that do not experience real love, especially as children and therefore do not know how to relate in a positive way to others. They also need somewhere safe to learn what love really is.  :classic_smile: 

Aha, but based on who's perception? Information >> Perception, the control of information is the direct control of perception. 

Just like covid and everyone on here should know better, control the information which controls the perception to fit the narrative, silent/de-platform D.I and the information remains undiluted so the narrative continues. When actually, the evidence has potentially been manipulated along with a lot of information, but if there's no one to say Wooahh hold on a minute there and put the dots in the right order of connection as D.I has, well...The show goes on doesn't it and the damage continues.

35 minutes ago, zarkov said:

The trouble with power is that it corrupts!

Indeed, more with men than women, which is why women should be in charge and then they wouldn't have their little societies lol

15 hours ago, KingPin said:

sad that you limit yourself so.